An Innocent Slut

Story Info
Sweet college girl drinks & lets loose in a bar full of men.
918 words
4.09
113.7k
105
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
dreamiest
dreamiest
23 Followers

She danced in front of the men with her skirt around her waist. It clung to her skin just like her lacy top hugged the fullness of her curves.

At first, they'd laughed with ease and shook her off, not paying any mind as she swayed and shimmied. Typical college girl at a party, a little unused to alcohol, doesn't know her limits. But she's gone more than a little out of control.

The men's gazes were intent now, focused on her, what she would do next. She was down to her panties, seemed to enjoy showing them off. She swung her hips from side to side, giggling, the jiggle of her ass more than just a temptation.

People moved around the table to get a better view, see whatever they wanted. Ogling her generous behind, peeking at cleavage, or the slight wet stain that evidenced her arousal, visible if she bent just a little. Someone licked his lips. And it crossed their minds not whether any of them would make a move, but who would do it first.

When one man finally loosened his tie and headed for her, the others watched, observing as she wrapped her clumsy arms around his neck while he stuck his tongue down her throat. She was caught in this hungry embrace and entirely in his control. His hands aggressively lifted her up and pushed her underwear to the side, wasting no time sinking his fingers into her pussy.

She moaned, pulling away from the kiss slightly and blinking up at him. The movements of his fingers did not still. He stroked deep inside her cunt, so that she arched and moaned again, burying her face in his neck. She came easily, her walls twitching around his fingers. With her legs like jelly, it took little encouragement to get her onto the table.

The tense circle of onlookers took this as their queue and freely appraised the young girl, with their eyes and their fingers skimming her flesh. On all fours like that, she was easily exposed, and the men whose erections strained against their zippers could not be held back. They explored and she responded with whimpers, so soft and uncertain.

The beautiful skin of her ass was on display and several hands gripped the bare cheeks, alternately squeezing and slapping the soft flesh. More fingers stroked the swollen lips of her pussy and she loudly cried out as they grazed her still sensitive clit. A probing tongue then lapped eagerly at all her sweet spots, and soon they had her trembling and whimpering. Like a bitch in heat.

A zipper was undone, so a thick and veiny cock sprang out in front of her face. The man teased her open mouth with it, and rubbed the head against her tongue, which she'd stuck out to lick and pleasure him. She sucked sloppily, before he decided to grab her by the hair and fuck her throat instead, hard.

While she struggled and gagged, her dripping pussy tightened around the warm thickness that suddenly filled her hole. She was fucked from behind almost wildly, the stranger's balls slapping against her clit, making her shiver with pleasure. She reveled in the feeling of being so thoroughly used, so full, a feeling she didn't even know she wanted. Her top had been pulled open so her tits swung with the rhythm of the fucking, her nipples being pinched and teased all the while.

While one man filled her mouth with his cum, another had begun to tease her rear entrance with the mouth of a beer bottle. He managed to get it inside, slowly pushing, and she shuddered, head spinning from stimulation. She felt cum filling her up inside and wetness on her back and thighs, which could have been the others' cum or saliva, as they feasted on her, spit on her, degraded her.

Maybe it was all getting a little too much, she thought, but they weren't even nearly done. More men forced themselves on her, pushing their cocks into her warm mouth, soft hands, tight pussy and ass. They used her even as her body slackened and she couldn't respond from the exhaustion. Her twitching pussy made them more excited, breeding her one after the other and laughing as the cum spilled out, too much for her pussy to hold. Underneath their groping hands which squeezed her tits and ass and bruised her, her limbs trembled. They kissed her mouth and fed her with cock to quiet her shaky pleas for them to stop, slow down, or wait, "no more please."

Her body was numb with pleasure, so intense it almost felt like pain, and was nearly enough to make her pass out. She lay on the table completely soiled, filled with bruises and bite marks and stained with cum. The smell of sex that she gave off was so strong, it filled the whole room. Her whole body ached and tingled and she moaned.

Only then did the men clean themselves up, some pleased and others embarrassed. They left with a final glance at her sullied form, a soft squeeze, or an appreciative tweak of her nipples. One lingered, the man that kissed her first. He dipped his hand into her pussy, the mix of juices that lingered there, and lifted this up to her mouth for her to taste. Dutifully, she licked his fingers clean and he smiled. "You make a really good slut. I think I'll keep you."

dreamiest
dreamiest
23 Followers