All Comments on 'An Innocent Slut'

by dreamiest

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Thanks

Just wanted to thank you for the comprehensive tags you’ve attached to your story. As one of them is “breeding” I decided to skip the story because breeder stories just piss me off. Not to worry though decided not to put a rating on your story. Everything else sounds particularly yummy so I was sorry to miss out.

Best of luck with your writing.

Tess (UK)

Midwestguy98Midwestguy98almost 4 years ago
Not bad

I liked the story. You did a decent job of describing a drunk college girl out of control who more than likely got more than she bargained for. I wanted you to describe her so I had a mental picture of her. Let us know if the guy keeps her for his own pleasure.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 4 years ago
Anonymous

What a delicious little story. I managed to get off a few times on it. Please write more! I want to hear about her sober reaction and how she learns to love being his slut

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

At one time or another about half of the college girls honestly wish they could have experienced a gang bang before graduating. For me, it was, I guess it was even more. I wasn't a slut. Yes I had, to me, an active sex life. I had maybe two or three sexual pairs a month. I found out that I really enjoyed sex,, some more than others. I enjoyed giving S well as receiving. I found out that I actually loved sucking d hard firm erection. I even acquired an amazingly desire of feeling a man shooting his load of creamy cum between my horny lips. I slowly developed a mounting strong desire of the taste too. Over time I learned how to give a really good blow job too. I was exploring sexually. My love of eating pleasuring a woman's wet tasty count, as I was taught to by Trisha, a sorority member of an all black sorority.

Then I met my future hubby. I fell really hard floor him. We were engaged during my Senior year. Dumb me, I no longer sampled others.

On our wedding night I was expecting to give him a night he would truly remember forevermore. Instead it was the most sexually frustrated evening I ever had! Missionary position was the "only" way. Any other way was ,to him, was dirty sex. I even tried to go down on his rather small, even when erect, erection. He went crazy yelling at me over and over that he didn't want to have a dirty slut for a wife. No oral sex because that was filthy. He doesn't shoot his seed, it slowly oozes out as a small glob.

Our fist year I became pregnant! I know that his sperm really had to have fought hard during their journey! We had a beautiful daughter, amazing. Sexy stockings, very sheer panties and bra was for sults only, he said and ripped them off of me foreboding from ever wearing anything like that again. Missionary position ONLY!

18 years of being sexually frustrated and sexually unsatisfied and being constantly horny started. Our daughter was born. Even the limited sex ended. No man had sex with a Mother, he said. I was flabbergasted!

Now there was "sex!" Ok was honestly trying to remain faithful!. I knew I was going to eventually I was going to divorce him. First I had to get my daughter through college. What little we had before was gone. I really didn't mean to, but now he came home from work too a sexually frustrated, irritating, super horny sex starved wife ever night. Not having whatever sex we had before never fazed him.

Four more years and our daughter will graduate from college. I just.hope that after the divorce that I don't screw guys just because I now crave a thick erection between my super horny red lipstick. Yearn to feel my stocking covered legs wrapped around a thick hard erection pounding.deeply into my eager cunt. I want to feel his creamy big load shoot it deep, deep into me! Orpheum 69

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous