All Comments on 'An Innocent's Epiphany Ch. 01'

by happy_bloke

Sort by:
  • 3 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousalmost 10 years ago
More!!!!

I love it please keep going! I cant wait to read more!!

TYWhore4LifeTYWhore4Lifealmost 10 years ago
Outstanding

I have enjoyed your story of becoming a woman! Your story is very well written and I could almost see you glowing in your new world.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 8 years ago
DISCOVERY IS ILLUMINATING

I am delighted the heroine has discovered the magic of her body. Her earlier spiritual/moral guardians misdirected her but they were taking things in stages. First she had to grow and mature then discover the secrets of her own body but you are rushing her to the next level without understanding.,the next step for her is a relatiqqqonship and discovery of what hat iscabout. Physical sex is retained for her wedding bed when her husband will show her the joys her body will produce on her wedding might and beyond.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userhappy_bloke@happy_bloke
Regular guy from the UK, I come here to broaden the fantasies that I enjoy, and to meet others that are similarly into explore erotic fantasies. I have written some stories here and always love to hear other peoples views on them. Enjoy both chat and rp, not into family at a...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES