An Innsmouth Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"We expect this sort of nonsense from Mark, but we are both very disappointed in you, Heather!"

"I know, I'm really sorry Mom, I'm really sorry Aunt Ann."

"Well, at least they are all right, and we can't be mad at them for wanting to spend some time together." Ann said to Sara.

"I suppose so, but with how stressful Chloe's initiation is, I really don't need any more worries!" Sara replied, initially speaking to Ann, but almost shouting the last part at Heather.

Sara rubbed her temples for a few seconds, before taking a deep breath and sighing with a smile. "Ok, we're all just stressed, no harm done." "Would you guys like something to eat?"

Heather smiled with relief and replied: "No thanks, we're stuffed, we could barely finish our pizza!"

Sara nodded pleasantly as if to say: "Oh, that's nice." But she suddenly remembered the preparations and her expression fell into a rictus of dismay.

"Mark, did you eat any pizza?" Ann asked with studied calm.

Heather's face went pale as she realized what she had accidentally admitted.

"Yeah, we were having so much fun together and feeling nostalgic so we went to Papa Guido's, sorry Mom, I forgot you told me not to eat fast food."

"BOTH OF YOU, GET IN THE REC ROOM, NOW!!!"

Heather and I knew there was no getting out of this, so we headed down the staircase towards the recreation room without another word. Sara's apartment is on the first floor of the hotel, near the utility areas. It can be accessed through the service corridors of the hotel, and it also has its own doors to the outside, on the side and back walls of the hotel. It is pretty well isolated from any of the guest areas, and even has its own private section of basement.

The rec room is a finished room in the basement. It has a couch, coffee table, and an entertainment center, even an old pinball machine. It is basically like a second living room. Heather, Chloe, and I used to hang out there together, back in the day.

"Sit down, both of you." This was Ann speaking, Sara hadn't followed us down for some reason.

Heather and I sat on the dark green imitation leather couch, it was upholstered in some seemingly indestructible naugahyde-like material, and it was uncomfortably hot and sticky if you sat on it too long.

"You know, we don't ask either of you for much, you can live your lives the way you see fit, and Sara and I will always love and support you." "One thing we do ask of you, is to keep some of our customs; just a few events in your lives." "Is it really too much to ask to go a few days of a restricted diet?"

"Or even if that is too much, is it too much to expect you to keep your promise?" "I thought you both understood the importance of the promise you made." We could feel her anger transforming into a crushing disappointment as her gaze alternated between us, until our hearts broke in remorse.

"Sorry Mom, I don't have any excuse, can I still do my part in Chloe's initiation?"

"I don't know Mark, you are unclean from eating forbidden food, and I don't know if there is time to purify you again before the alignment of Samhain." She said sadly.

"Its my fault, I talked him into it." Heather admitted quietly.

"You are both to blame, I just hope Chloe doesn't have to miss out because of it."

Just then Sara came in carrying a basket. She spoke to Ann: "There may be a way to purify him in the time we have left, but it can wait until we sort this out." Her eyes were flashing with cold fury. "As for right now, you two need to learn your lesson about keeping promises and thinking of others!"

"Mark! Get up, now!"

As I stood, Sara roughly pulled my pants and underwear down to my ankles and marched me over to the low, sturdy coffee table in front of the couch, and positioned me on all fours on top of it. She angrily took off my boots and yanked my pants past my ankles and threw them aside. Ann handed her a heavy leather belt, which she folded over and snapped a couple times.

Ann and Sara took turns strapping my bottom, switching off as one got tired. It wasn't too bad at first, although the pain of each stroke was sharp and alarming. The pain seemed to dull after a while, until I reached a state where all I could feel was the throbbing soreness. I started to cry softly, vaguely embarrassed to do so in front of everyone, especially Heather, but unable to stop.

Sara paused, and took a good look at my tear streaked face, then began petting my bottom soothingly. Ann came over with a cool, damp towel and wiped my eyes and face, before handing me a tissue to blow my nose. She led me back to the sofa, giving me an ice pack wrapped in a towel to sit on.

I couldn't meet Heather's eyes, knowing that she had seen me cry. She reached over and squeezed my hand for a second, before Sara pulled her away. Sara and Ann stripped Heather naked from the waist down, and posed her on all fours on the coffee table. Ann went back to the basket that Sara had brought, and removed a small item wrapped in a plastic bag.

"I'm afraid this calls for an Old Fashioned Figging, Heather. I trusted you to look after Mark, and keep him out of trouble, but it turned out that you behaved equally as irresponsibly as he, if not more so."

Heather turned her head trying to look behind her to see what Ann was holding. "What do you mean?" "What is that?" "What are you going to do to me?", she spoke rapidly, her voice shaking slightly.

Neither Ann nor Sara answered. With a tense expression of calm anger, Sara tied her daughter's wrists together, and positioned her so that she was on her knees and chest on the table with her butt held high. Once Heather was in position, Ann spoke, "This is peeled ginger root; it will be inserted into your bottom, and you will be caned." "It's a correction traditionally reserved for especially naughty young women, and you have certainly earned it today."

Heather wore an expression of incredulous horror as Ann parted her butt, and used her thumb and forefinger to spread and knead her anus as she gently but inexorably wiggled the unlubricated ginger into her. Heather grunted and gasped as she struggled and thrashed, but Sara held her in place, until eventually the ginger was in deep enough for Ann's satisfaction.

The ginger had been inserted so that an inch or two was in Heather's rectum, and a fairly large cluster was sticking out of her anus, nestled in the crack of her bum. Her expression showed an alarmed, growing discomfort. "Oww, my butt burns so bad!" She called out in a high pitched whine. "Mom, Aunt Ann?"

"That's what is supposed to happen; it's part of your punishment."

Ann withdrew a thin, flexible cane made of rattan from the basket, and proceeded to administer a series of light, quick strokes to Heather's backside. With each strike, Heather naturally flinched and involuntarily clenched her buttocks, but the irritation from the ginger prevented this, resulting in her frantically wriggling and twisting her bottom to the staccato beat of the cane.

I was seated on the sofa, facing the table where Heather was being disciplined, her head was on my right, and her bottom to my left. So I could see everything that was going on. I had mostly recovered from my own spanking, and Heather's yelping, writhing tantrum as she was punished was maddening.

Her thrashing about had caused her loose fitting, black and green Miskatonic U sweatshirt to bunch around her armpits as Sara held her head and shoulders against the table. Something about the contrast between her comfy sweatshirt and her breasts in their ordinary white, everyday bra, and her bare, sweating, struggling, suffering bottom was driving me into a frenzy of arousal. My caged cock was pure agony, dripping pre cum helplessly, and I was in such a state of focus that I could see every stroke of the cane depressing her soft but firm flesh like it was in slow motion.

Our eyes met for a second, and the humiliation on her face was heart wrenching. I tried to give her a supportive look, but she just hid in her mane of hair. She was perilously close to fully crying; her strong personality meant that she hated to be out of control, and breaking down into blubbering tears of helplessness would be hard for her to bear. I was just about to plead that she'd had enough.

"CHLOE?!" Sara exclaimed as she did a double take towards the top of the stairs. Ann stopped caning Heather, and we all heard Chloe's fuzzy-slipper clad footsteps scurrying away up the stairs. Sara marched up the stairs and came back with Chloe, walking her in by her arm twisted behind her back. "Is not one of you taking this seriously?!" "You are supposed to be relaxing and meditating in preparation for your initiation, not snooping around!"

"I-I heard Heather, um, and," Chloe squeaked nervously, quivering and cowering as she trailed off under Sara and Ann's angry gaze.

Sara and Ann shared a look before seeming to agree, and Ann guided Heather to the couch next to me. She helped her sit curled on her side on her hip and elbow, because the ginger was still in her bottom and her hands were still bound.

With another meaningful look between them, Sara and Ann led Chloe to the table, where Ann swept Chloe's sweatpants down.

Sara positioned her head and chest down on one end of the table, Ann stood at the other, directly behind Chloe, posing her bare bottom high and spreading her knees to each corner of the table.

Chloe had been through very few spankings, if any. She was very shy, and sweet natured, so she rarely got into any trouble, and besides, we were all protective of her. When the reality that she was going to be spanked set in, she lost her nerves- and control of her bladder, and sprayed a stream of pale yellow urine all over Ann's belly and lap.

"Oh, my goodness, Chloe!" "Control yourself!" Ann said in shocked surprise, pulling her soaked robe away from her skin with a thumb and forefinger, before sighing and just deciding to ignore it for the moment.

Holding my laughter at my mother's exasperated, grumpy expression as Chloe drenched her in pee, was one of the most difficult things I've ever had to do. I had to clamp my hand over my mouth, hoping it would just look like I was surprised. Luckily, no one was paying any attention to me. I didn't dare look at Heather, if she had shown even the slightest expression of amusement, I would have started braying laughter like a jackass and literally rolling on the floor.

I noticed Sara trying not to crack a smile, and when she and Ann made eye contact, Ann just kind of shrugged, and started to show a repressed smile herself. The angry, tense mood had mostly dissipated after Chloe peed herself, but Chloe still wasn't going to get out of it. Ann held her hand with the fingers firmly outstretched, and SMACK! Despite my emotional exhaustion, I couldn't help but notice Chloe's butt jiggle with the spank. Chloe squealed and cried piteously as Ann hand spanked her until her bottom was a deep red.

"The three of you, kneel on the sofa, with your bottoms facing out."

We complied, with me steadying Heather because her hands were still tied. Once we were arranged in a neat line of red butts, Ann and Sara gathered up our pants and walked up the stairs, with Ann yelling: "And don't you dare leave this room until we get back, especially you Mark, I've had quite enough of your nonsense today!"

Chapter 8

"Good one, Heathe," I said sarcastically. "You got us all in trouble when you let it slip that we ate at Papa Guido's."

"Well, I don't know, its your fault too, Mark!" She spoke in a quick, tight, high pitched whine, still fighting tears.

"I was just messing around,"

"I've got a piece of ginger root sticking out of my asshole, you jerk!" "I'm in no mood for messing around!" "Our moms have no right to treat me like this!" She said with an indignant sob.

She was humiliated, but I was thankful her spirit wasn't broken. She recovers quickly, even from a broken spirt, but still, I hated when my big cousin was disciplined to full submission. I like her in her natural state; intelligent, and kinda bitchy.

"Here, I got it, it's cool." I said gently as I knee walked off of the sofa, so that I was behind her, and carefully grasped the ginger and pulled very slowly and gently.

"What the fuck!? Just untie my hands!"

It was too late though, the ginger had started to slide out, and her body instinctively froze as it passed her anal canal. She wiggled and clenched her butt tentatively once it was out.

"Does it still hurt?"

"It didn't really hurt, except when she was putting it in; it just burned, it feels weird now, like itchy or something."

"Here, let me make sure you're ok." I spread her cheeks and peeked in her bottom, surprised that she didn't protest, although she probably did want reassurance. Her butt was an angry red, with the outside of her cheeks fading to crisscrosses of pink lines. Inside the crack was a little pink, and her anus was a little puffy and irritated, but otherwise ok.

Heather had had a long day, and her rich, musky fragrance emanating from her bottom was maddening. I was delirious with need for sexual release; I was at the point where sex was always on my mind, and the sight and scent of Heather in that state was too much to endure.

"Uh, here, Heathe, let me just fix it..." I buried my face in her butt, licking and suckling gently but desperately. I inhaled slowly and deeply, enjoying an unexpected sharp, tangy whiff of urine blended with the creamy, pungent, wholesome comfort of her sweaty, well-seasoned butt.

"What the hell are you doing, Mark?" Although she didn't pull away.

"I'm trying to get the ginger juice out of you," "Your butt is all puffy, so I thought this would help." My voice was muffled in her bottom.

"It does feel nice, but ok, that's enough." She said, slightly flustered as she straightened. "Could you untie my hands?"

"I can't believe you just literally kissed Heather in the butt to make it better." Chloe had stopped crying and was crouching on the sofa, She had turned to watch us with an expression of self-conscious fascination. She was holding her waffle knit henley style shirt down to cover her private areas as much as possible, but kept lifting it hesitantly, like she wanted attention, but was afraid we would reject her.

"Its ok Clo, you don't need to cover; Mark got a good look at your fire pubes when you peed on his mom." Heather was rubbing her wrists and looking at her little sister with amusement. "Doesn't it look like her pussy is on fire?"

I had to admit it kinda did; Chloe's pubic hair was bright orange-red with occasional blonde hairs interspersed throughout, just like the hair on her head. It was untrimmed, and combined with its full, uneven texture it vaguely resembled flames.

"Don't let Heather tease you; it's very pretty Chloe."

At my words, Chloe stopped trying to cover herself with the hem of her shirt, and stuck her tongue out at her sister. She sat more comfortably, hesitantly spreading her legs and then quickly closing them, obviously wanting us to look at her, but still feeling shy.

"We really need to trim that bush, Clo," "before someone calls the fire department." Heather kept her auburn pubic hair neatly trimmed in the shape of a heart, which was fashionable at the time.

"Come on, Heathe, don't be mean." "Poor Chloe didn't even have any pizza, and she still got spanked." I said, hugging Heather from behind, and kissing her cheek.

Heather paused, as if surprised by my uncharacteristic display of affection, but she decided to accept it, relaxing against me and sighing peacefully. Chloe looked a little left out, until we opened our arms invitingly and Chloe bounced up to join the hug. Heather had turned so that we could all face each other in a tight huddle. Chloe shyly stood up on her tiptoes and pulled me down enough so that she could kiss my cheek.

"Ewww, gross, your face smells like Heather's butt, Markybear!"

After we had comforted each other for a few minutes, we sat on the sofa, myself in the middle. Heather and I were just chilling, waiting to see what would happen next, but Chloe was fascinated with my penis locked in its prison. She had never seen a naked man before, and as this was in the days before the internet was in widespread use, she may not have even seen pictures.

"What is that?"

"My penis?"

"No, I know what penises are, duh; the metal cage thing on it."

"I don't really know, my mom put it on me the other day so I can't cum." "Its something to do with your initiation."

"Can I see?"

I leaned back and spread my legs as she leaned over me, carefully handling the silvery gold cage.

"Penises are a lot more fun without the cage." Heather said as she tickled my testicles. She guided her sister's hand onto my scrotum, where it dangled between the locking rings. "Try playing with his balls, just be gentle, they're sensitive." Chloe explored and petted them curiously, and was just about to say something, but just then, we heard footsteps on the stairs. We scrambled back into position, kneeling on the sofa with our bottoms presented in a row.

"We will proceed with the initiation, there is a way to salvage Mark's preparation, but we cannot have anymore nonsense."

"You will miss class tomorrow, Mark, and we will be staying here for the night, to keep you all out of trouble."

Our moms marched us up to the first floor, but instead of staying in Aunt Sara's apartment, they led us through the hotel to the small gym on the other corner of the first floor. We were ushered past the locker rooms and into the large, open shower. Sara held out her arm, taking our shirts, while Ann started the water. Sara and Ann removed their robes, leaving only their red rope harnesses, and thoroughly scrubbed us in the hot, steamy shower room.

After we had all bathed, Sara, Ann and the girls had put on pajamas, I wore a bathrobe as there was nothing else there that would fit me. We all sat together in Sara'a living room, watching a classic 90s Halloween movie about a good natured yokel saving the town from trolls.

The night passed in a blur, until it was finally Halloween.

Chapter 9

I slept late, and stayed in bed until Ann and Sara woke me. I had slept on the couch in the rec room, curled up in an old comforter. "I'm surprised you guys let me sleep this late," I said, lazily looking up at them as my mother and aunt stood over me in front of the sofa.

"The more well rested you are today, the better."

"Still, it's time to get up." "You need to prepare."

I had been distracted after our spanking the previous night. After we had been bathed and were watching a movie, I just wanted to relax and enjoy the company. I had basically put aside any thought of what the last part of my preparation was going to be. I assumed it would be another enema, most likely from Aunt Sara.

I sat up on the couch, keeping the blanket over my lap. The bathrobe that Sara had given me had been uncomfortable to sleep in; the sleeves kept cutting off the circulation in my arms, so I had just slept nude. "So, I assume I have an enema coming from you, Aunt Sara?"

"If you had behaved, yes, it would have been a few minutes in restraints and a simple enema." "Unfortunately, an enema won't do after yesterday, we need to do something more... thorough."

I knew better than to argue, but I was becoming nervous, this didn't sound good. Still, I comforted myself with the thought that my mother and aunt wanted me in top condition for that night, so it probably wouldn't hurt, I hoped.

"Will you watch Chloe while I take care of Marky?" "I was surprised that Heather would let us down like that, and I don't want them unsupervised."

"Of course lovey, go clean up that son of mine." "The girls and I will carve Jack o' Lanterns while you are busy." Ann patted Sara's butt, and they exchanged an air kiss as Ann left the room, calling: "Behave for Aunt Sara, Mark!"