An Innsmouth Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Markybear
Markybear
10 Followers

Sara handed me my bathrobe, and I followed her up the stairs. To my surprise, she told me to put my boots on, and we left her apartment, heading for the service elevator. We got off on the second floor, which had been used as offices and small businesses during more prosperous times in the Hotel's history.

"We are extremely lucky that we have this option, Mark" "I wasn't even sure if it would still be viable, but luckily everything is still safe and serviceable."

"Why, where are we going?"

"Several years ago, a girlfriend of your mother and I started a business in one of the second floor offices." "It wasn't successful, it probably was ahead of its time, and even then, this tired old hotel doesn't exactly attract the kind of folks that would patronize that kind of business."

"Why, what type of business was it?"

"Ahh, here we are."

The chipped and worn glass door was elaborately painted with one of those colorful, multi-armed female figures seen in Hindu art, along with the business name: "Kali's Touch Healing Center".

We entered the waiting room, passing by a service counter with an old fashioned cash register and clay pots filled with long dead ornamental plants on it. The place was like an unholy cross between a doctor's office and a Hollywood stereotype of a fortuneteller's shop. Various crystals, astrologic charts and other New-Age paraphernalia were displayed right beside regulation medical diagrams and plastic models of human anatomy like you find in a doctor's office.

I hadn't noticed at first, but Aunt Sara had been growing colder as we approached Kali's Touch. I thought she was just being coy with her answers, but I realized she was genuinely distant, as if she were still angry with me, and was trying not to lose her temper.

We have a rule- well, I suppose its not really a "rule," but a long standing custom in our family; once we acknowledge, understand, and truly regret our mistakes, we are punished, but then we are forgiven. And are not made to feel guilty about our transgression after the punishment is completed, rather it is thought of as a life lesson. So, I was a little disconcerted about Aunt Sara's frigid mood.

"So, are you going to stick a crystal up my butt or something?" I had said it jokingly, hoping to break the tension.

"Or something.." "Go down the hall and to your left, where it says 'Treatment Room 2' then take off your boots and wait for me."

Treatment Room 2 was even creepier than the waiting room. It was dark; the dim, flickering fluorescent light was swallowed by the dark wooden paneling, and the room was divided by a hospital curtain, drawn all the way across, closing off the far side of the room. There was an impressive, marble topped desk with an old fashioned psychiatrist's couch in front of it. Sagging bookcases full of mildewed textbooks lined the side wall. Glass cases displayed detailed models of the digestive system on either side of the desk, and a tarnished bronze statue of a tentacled pig-demon sat in the lotus position on a pedestal behind the desk.

I removed my boots as Aunt Sara had instructed, and sat on the couch to wait for her. The atmosphere was oppressive; although Sara employed a cleaning crew, the office spaces on the second floor were so rarely used that it was likely that no one had been in this long defunct business for months or years. The air was musty, and the dingy, mustard-yellow shag carpet seemed to swallow all emotion other than depression and shame.

I sat there for what seemed like hours, feeling guilty and lethargic. Finally Aunt Sara entered, her face cold with her lips compressed in a white line of tension. Wordlessly she swept the curtain back, revealing that the other side of the room was tiled in seafoam green on the floor and walls like an old fashioned operating room. A darker, moss green vinyl upholstered examination table stood in the center of the tiled section, gynecological stirrups glinting dully in the flickering light.

Aunt Sara wordlessly took my robe, leaving it on the couch, and walked me to the table. She wasn't being rough, but her angry silence was intimidating, and I instinctively tried to cover my bare body with my hands.

While Aunt Sara bound my ankles to the stirrups, I noticed a cluster of dials and instruments built into the wall directly in front of me. There was a vintage operating room light directly above the table; the kind that has an array of fixtures arranged to avoid casting shadows.

As soon as the light came on, my heart started pounding, the depressing spell of Treatment Room 2 had been shattered by the blinding radiance. With the distinctive, audible click of an old fashioned toggle switch, I felt a strong, pulsating vibration and the spreading, penetrating warmth of an electric quartz heating element under my lower back.

I suddenly felt Aunt Sara poking and probing in my anus.

"We'll be using a large gauge speculum."

I was mostly blinded by the overhead surgical light, but as I squinted I saw Sara extending a long, ridged hose from the place in the wall where I had noticed the dials and other equipment earlier. I felt her presence in between my legs as I clamped my eyes shut to rest them from the overwhelming light.

The sensation of the speculum that Aunt Sara inserted was much more alarming than the thin nozzles of the disposable enemas that my mother and Heather had given me. As a result, combined with the fact I couldn't see, my legs were shackled in a birthing position, and the fact that my Aunt seemed absolutely furious with me, I was nearly in panic. I kept repeating to myself: "Ok, I'm just going to need the bathroom in a minute, I'll get through this, it's cool, be cool."

I decided to risk squinting in the blinding light. Aunt Sara had turned back between my legs, attaching a narrower tube to the top of the hydrotherapy speculum sticking out of my anus.

Sara turned a dial, and I felt a familiar, filling sensation, although this time it didn't stop. She kept filling me until I felt like I was going to burst. I kept reflexively trying to get up to find a toilet.

"Breathe, Slowly, In........Out." I breathed as Aunt Sara instructed, and

I started to calm down.

Aunt Sara turned a dial, and I felt relief as some of the water in my belly was drained out via the larger hose. I was hoping it was over, but it ended up lasting at least 45 minutes.

I started to relax after about 15 minutes. I was keeping my eyes tightly closed in the overwhelming brightness, and after a while the warm, vibrating table, and predictable fill and release calmed me.

Sara just silently repeated filling and draining me, occasionally kneading my belly with her forearms. If it hadn't been for the discomfort of the light in my eyes, and if my Aunt wasn't so angry at me, it might have actually been pleasant.

After a particularly long draining cycle, Sara removed the speculum. As the bonds on my ankles were released, Sara switched the light off, jolting me back into reality.

I felt incredibly vulnerable, my eyes were still dazzled, my body felt watery and unsteady, and I needed a restroom. Aunt Sara led me to the corner of the tiled space, where there was a squat toilet built into the floor.

Aunt Sara loomed above, frowning severely and staring penetratingly at me as I squatted over the fixture, hugging myself and wishing it would be over. After the rush of water had been expelled, Aunt Sara adjusted a shower valve on the control panel, and produced a hose. Instead of ending in an ordinary shower head, it ended in a shiny cylinder, a gentle fountain of water flowing from the rounded end.

My aunt probed me with the burbling metal wand; the water was cold and uncomfortable, and I just cringed in the corner of unsettling green tile until it was over.

Aunt Sara started to warm up during the walk back, which was fortunate, because I was very close to tears. "It's all over, Marky, you can relax." Her voice was closer to its usual affectionate playfulness, and seemed to have a tone of welcoming reconciliation.

"W-what was that about?" I asked, my voice unsteady.

"Come into the living room and I'll explain."

Aunt Sara sat on one side of the couch, sitting me so that i was face up with my head in her lap, with my legs stretched out on the couch.

"Your role in Chloe's initiation requires you to be in a state of emptiness." "I was perhaps harsher than I needed to be..."

"I'm sorry that I was so angry, Mark." "I am very stressed about Chloe, you see, the girls' father...." "Well, frankly he abandoned us when he learned of our lineage." "Chloe needs love and companionship, more than your mother and I can offer." "That is why I was so upset with you for not taking her initiation seriously." "I still feel so bad that I wasn't able to protect her years ago...."

She opened her robe, freeing one of her breasts, and adjusted me so that I could nurse. "So it's up to you, Marky." "Heather needs you too, she is independent, even worldly, but still....." "In the end, we are all each other have."

Aunt Sara stroked my scalp as she gazed into my eyes and hummed, her nipple relaxing so that it almost reached the back of my mouth as I gently sucked.

"What the heck did you do to Mark?" Heather had come in the living room, and was surveying the scene with her hands on her hips.

"I took him to Kali's Touch to complete his purification."

Heather looked at me sympathetically. "It's ok Markybear, when I was an undergrad, I used to live on microwave burritos and pizza rolls, so mom would clean me out over there when I was constipated." "The first time can be a little scary." Heather laughed as she lifted my legs so that she could sit, before lowering them back across her lap.

"You were a very poo-filled young lady, indeed." "But, it's time to get started, could you get Ann for me Heather?" Sara replaced her breast in her robe as I sat up.

Mom and Aunt Sara explained thoroughly what I was to do. First, I was to take Chloe out, it didn't matter where, as long as she had fun and was safe. I was not to eat anything, and neither of us were to engage in any type of sex, drinking or drugs. Second, after sundown I was to bring her home, but pretend my car broke down on the far side of the cemetery adjacent to the hotel.

This was easy enough to accomplish by stalling it at the stop sign near the cemetery with its manual transmission. Conveniently it also had a toggle switch activated fuel pump, that I could switch off without Chloe knowing what it did. I had tuned the trusty old Saab like a rally racing car, and it had been easier to wire in a manually activated high pressure fuel pump rather than connecting the aftermarket pump into the factory wiring harness- what can I say, I was young. Third, I was to insist we take a "shortcut" through the graveyard to get back home. Whatever was planned for us after we got back was still a mystery to me.

Part 3: Halloween

Chapter 10

Chloe and I set out that afternoon. I had put together a quick Frankenstein costume, which was pretty much just my normal clothes, with green face paint and a pair of plastic costume bolts that stuck to the sides of my neck.

Chloe looked fantastic in her vampire costume, the sequined black dress and blood red shawl that she had found at the thrift store fitted her perfectly. And her old school white and black vampire makeup brought out the fiery red blond of her hair. We were way too old for trick or treating, but it was still fun to dress up and drive around enjoying the spooky atmosphere.

Ironically, we ended up stopping by Jeff's party after all, he was holding it in one of the abandoned warehouses near the harbor. It hadn't started yet, but at least I got to see what I would be missing. My buddy had gone all out, the decayed building was covered in lighted fake spider webs and mannequins of monsters and victims and he even had a dry ice fog machine ready to go. He also had a huge selection of refreshments, a local punk rock band was setting up to perform, and most tempting were the row of beer kegs sitting in ice.

Chloe and I just helped out with last minute preparations as the first guests arrived until it was time to head back. I had explained to Jeff and his girlfriend Beth about Chloe's past with bullying and asked them to be patient and kind towards her. Both of their families had moved into town after the satanic panic incident.

I was happy to see Chloe and Beth getting along; they were playing with each other's hair and talking nonstop. Chloe mentioned later that they had exchanged phone numbers and were planning to hang out. Beth had an interest in witchcraft and the occult, so rather than be offended by the talismans that Chloe still wore, she was fascinated by them.

We were in the car heading back, when Chloe reached over and turned off the radio, cutting off the stream of Horrorpunk music in mid crooning wail. I could tell she was becoming very nervous, so I wasn't surprised when she asked what I knew about her initiation ritual. I demurred as much as possible, but she wasn't giving up. "Come on, Mark, tell me what you know, everyone is being so secretive and acting like it's going to be a big deal!" "I know damn well that you've been involved in the preparations, just tell me what's been happening!" "Is it a test about my knowledge of our faith? I mean, I've read everything that our moms would allow, even some of the Necronomicon!" "I'm really nervous that it's going to be something hard, and I'm scared." "What have they been doing to you, please just tell me!"

"Honestly Chloe, I really don't know what is going to happen." "I'm a little nervous too." I chose my words carefully, simultaneously wanting to comfort Chloe, and respect my Mom and Aunt Sara's instructions. "Look, I can tell you that what they've done with me has just been putting me through ritualized acts, I haven't had to answer questions or anything," "The only other part of the part of the preparation has been physical restrictions, I have only been able to eat certain food, and, uh, other stuff I can't do.." I trailed off, thinking of the uncomfortable chastity device. "Its been more embarrassing and uncomfortable, rather than difficult or particularly painful."

Chloe seemed mollified that I was talking with her about it. "Hmm, that's so weird, I haven't had to do anything so far, I mean, everyone has been giving me lots of attention, its been things like brushing my hair, doing my nails, pouring me baths, they've been treating me like a princess" she said with a laugh. "It would be nice, if everyone wasn't acting like there was some terrible ordeal ahead of me." "I feel like a prize sheep being pampered before being sacrificed." She said, trying to make it sound like a joke, but it was obvious that that was how she truly felt.

"What have they been doing that embarrasses you?" Chloe asked after thinking quietly for a moment. "You act like a butthead in front of everyone on your own, so... it must be something really bad." I glanced over at her and could see her eyes were wet and she was clamping her hands tightly on her thighs.

Not knowing what else to do, I gave up and said "Ok, don't let on that I told you, but basically they've been tying me up and giving me enemas." "It has something to do with the diet they have me on, some kind of purification thing, remember how crazy they went after Heather and I ate at Papa Guido's?"

Chloe sat silently for a moment, and as I glanced over at her in the pale light of the instrument cluster I saw her face darken in a deep blush. She sat quietly for a second, then, to my absolute surprise, she burst out laughing. "Oh my god I was so worried!" She gasped between bursts of relived laughter. "There is no way mom and aunt Ann would ever do anything like that to me!" "I probably have to give you one, that must be why everyone was so worried about you not coming to my initiation!" She kicked her feet in glee as she leaned towards me making poking gestures with her fingers, "It's time for your enema!" "Turbo boost all the way home Markybear!," she teased me playfully as she continued laughing.

Her idea made sense, and I was a little chagrined that it may indeed be the case. The thought of being stripped naked and tied up again, this time on an altar with cute little Chloe clumsily trying to stick a hose up my butt while my family watched and sang hymns was a disconcerting thought. I comforted myself thinking that no matter what else happened, at least Mom promised she'd take the chastity device off tonight, and I could finally have a good wank.

"We don't know if that's what is going to happen tonight." I said defensively. At that, Chloe's laughter calmed down, but she was still less apprehensive than she had been earlier.

Chapter 11

As instructed, I stalled the car a little way from the hotel. I had flipped the toggle switch for the fuel pump without Chloe noticing, so when I turned the key, the starter just cranked over. I made an excuse to the effect that I just needed a certain tool to get it started again, but the closest place to find the tool was at the Hotel. I was able to push the car into the parking lot of a long defunct grocers, and we started walking.

Despite being annoyed about the breakdown, Chloe walked closer to me, saying she was cold. The temperature had dropped quickly after sundown, as is common in New England at that time of year.

"Everyone told you to bring a jacket." I laughed as I handed her mine.

"It would have ruined my whole costume." she replied. "Have you ever seen a vampire wearing a goofy jacket?" I thought of how sheltered her life had been, and how proud she was of going out for Halloween, so I didn't tease her about it. Even after she had snuggled into my heavy, hooded, zipper sweatshirt, she still walked close to me.

After a short walk we came to the graveyard. The cemetery had evolved from a small early colonial plot at one end, and had expanded to much more recent interments nearer to the Hotel. The iron fence that surrounded most of the cemetery didn't reach out to this older section. I didn't know whether it had fallen down at some point in time, and not repaired, or had just never been built on this side in the first place. Wordlessly I stepped over the low stone wall into the graveyard and turned to offer Chloe a hand.

"Are you freaking kidding me!?" "I'm not walking through the graveyard at night on Halloween!"

"Suit yourself" I replied, "I'll meet you back at the hotel. At least the moon is out". Normally, I wouldn't have teased her, but Mom and Aunt Sara were adamant that we had to walk through the cemetery, and that the more scared poor Chloe became, the better. I strode off steadily, hoping she would follow me.

"Mark!" "Come on, please?" "Don't leave meee!"

She scrambled over the wall and scurried to catch up to me, when she did she punched my shoulder weakly, trying not to cry and saying; "I can"t believe you were going to leave me!"

"No, I wouldn't have abandoned you" I replied, "its just a lot safer and faster to cut through the ol' boneyard, we're both in dark clothes so we had a chance of getting run over if we stayed on the street, plus we can practically see your house from here." I could see tears welling in her eyes, but she was trying to be brave. I gave her a quick, awkward side hug and we started off towards her house.

I won't lie; it was pretty freaking creepy. It was early evening, and the moon was full, one of those giant yellow moons you get in the autumn, so we could see pretty easily. The wind was picking up, and the price for the clear weather was that it was getting cold. The wind whistled through the headstones, rustling the dry leaves constantly.

The far end that we had started in had headstones dating to the 1600s. Many of them were worn by time to nubs, but some were still legible, often carved with oddly proportioned winged skulls, weeping willows, or strange, ovoid human faces, which were somehow unsettling.

Markybear
Markybear
10 Followers