An Innsmouth Halloween

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Markybear
Markybear
10 Followers

After a couple minutes of pushing, then relaxing, pushing, then relaxing, Sara quietly broke her silence; "Push on it like when you are pooping, Clo,"

"I AM PUSHING, MOM!" Chloe retorted with all the petulant grumpiness of a mortified nineteen year old girl, but finally her bottom started to fatigue and yield its sanctity. Chloe's eyes bulged as the plug began to enter her, and she let out a high pitched yelp as the thickest part spread her open painfully. Finally, her face fell into an open mouthed frown of tear streaked disgust as her little rectum grudgingly accommodated the heavy plug.

"This is where we come in," Heather said, putting her diadem back on, but leaving the mask off. I noticed that she had changed her strap on prosthesis from the bulbous, unnameable abomination she had used on me, to a unit that resembled a human vulva surrounded by tentacles, with two squid-like longer tentacles twisted together at the top, where the clit would be, to form a phallic shape about the size of a modest human penis, but highly textured by the spiral shape and suction cups.

Heather and I climbed the altar, Chloe watching us with a mixture of hope and apprehension. I followed Heather's lead and knelt behind her in front of Chloe. Heather started swaying her hips seductively, slapping her own butt as she looked over her shoulder at me, biting her lip. Ann and Sara approached her from both sides, and started petting and stroking her, eventually lubricating her bottom in the same manner they had done with me.

Ann approached me, removed my bathrobe, and guided me over to where Sara was spreading and offering Heather's bottom to me. Despite my extreme horniness, I paused for a moment, wondering if I was really expected to butt fuck Heather in front of the whole family.

My neglected penis, however, found it to be a splendid idea, and leapt up to a mighty, almost painful, erection. I mounted Heather from behind, kissing her cheek and holding her around her belly as Aunt Sara guided my penis to the crown of her anus, and gently inserted it, making sure I didn't inadvertently hurt her in my inexperience.

Heather moaned with pleasure, and wiggled her bottom down, her anus swallowing my cock hungrily until she reached my balls. She twisted friskily, letting her rectum get accustomed to my shaft, and took my wrist, guiding my hand under her strap on to touch her vulva. "Like this," she whispered, moving her hand side to side rapidly. I got the gist of what she wanted, and I remembered the old 8-bit video game technique of locking the muscles in your arm in order to rapidly mash the buttons. I used a similar technique on Heather, the first three fingers of my hand flying back and forth over her wet clitoris. Once we figured out the speed and pressure, Heather started bouncing and thrusting against my lap, her tight butt clenching and relaxing as she moaned in sublime pleasure.

As I had feared, I didn't last long. I did manage to hold out until her moans changed to beautiful high pitched screams, and her vulva and anus spasmed uncontrollably before I ejaculated harder than I ever had. It felt so good that it actually hurt as my long tortured prostate finally popped, launching a thick jet of sperm deep into Heather's bowels. I cried slightly in a combination of the sheer relief and the agonizing sensitivity of my penis as I still humped away involuntarily.

"Mmmm, shhh, it's ok Markybear, I love you, shhh, ok," Heather whispered gently in the afterglow of our coupling, slowly pooping my penis out of her rectum as it softened. As my penis flopped out, a deluge of yellowish white semen drained from her, splashing the rubber mat, and smelling like musky bleach. I still couldn't let go of Heather and we hugged for another minute, until we caught our breath and came to our senses.

Chapter 17

As Heather and I had coupled, Ann and Sara had knelt primly to each side, while Chloe had watched in her shackles with an enrapt expression, the discomfort of the chastity belt and buttplug forgotten in her fascination of the spectacle of her big sister riding my penis.

Sara solemnly freed Chloe's wrist cuffs from the altar rings, and led her crawling by her leash over to Ann, Heather and I. Heather moved behind her, rubbing her shoulders and posing her on her knees in front of me. Ann had produced a small basin of warm, soapy water, and bathed my penis as I knelt, waiting.

Sara and Ann began another invocation, while they took positions to each side of Chloe. With an air of great solemnity, Sara unlocked Chloe's chastity belt at the closure just above her gluteal cleft. Chloe was a pink and orange bastion of love and light in the somber blue green gloom of Cthulhu's tomb as Heather gently pulled her into position lying on her back with her head resting in Heather's lap. Ann and Sara ceremonially spread her legs into a birthing position, while Sara reverently removed the chastity belt, revealing her wet, swollen, deep pink pussy, surrounded by it's wild, flaming orange-gold pubic hair.

Ann and Sara removed their masks, smiling serenely and comfortingly at Chloe and I. Heather was playing with her sister's breasts, pulling and pinching the nipples as if she were milking her. Ann flicked her eyes towards Chloe's genitals, subtly kissing the air. I took the hint, laying on my belly with my head in Chloe's lap. I kissed and nuzzled my way down her inner thighs, before giving her a quick smooch right square in the vulva. Chloe gasped and her panting became more labored, and all the women began moaning softly together, as they petted and caressed Chloe.

I had gone down on Heather numerous times in the year before she left for her studies. Once I was of age, she kinda used me like a stress toy, any time she was overwhelmed with homework, or just wanted to relax, she'd make me service her. I didn't mind of course, but I had been kinda annoyed with her because she wouldn't even give me a handjob, she would just say we couldn't because I didn't go through my initiation.

I gave Chloe a few licks, before settling my mouth on her vulva and lapping away in earnest. I compared her lighter, almost lemony taste, to Heather's richer, vinegary bouquet, and decided they were equally delicious. I read Chloe's breathing and body language until I found the speed, motion, and pressure she liked, and with her inexperienced sensitivity, it wasn't long before she spasmed and shrieked in pleasure, sending a warm squirt of fluid into my mouth. Everyone held Chloe as she composed herself, eventually lifting her back into a kneeling position once her sensitivity had subsided.

Chloe and I were guided into a Yab Yum position, with Chloe in my lap, Sara and Ann to our sides, and Heather hugging Chloe from behind. Ann and Sara reached in from each side, and started to pull at Chloe's butt plug. Chloe's butt had contracted around the narrow section of the plug during her orgasm, and it took a couple minutes of pulling and Chloe pushing to open her anus enough to pass the plug.

Everyone cheered gently as Chloe expelled the plug with a little yelp of discomfort. Her relief wasn't fated to last long however, as Heather began probing Chloe's open bottom with her strap-on tentacle dildo almost immediately. Chloe clung to me, with her legs wrapped high around my waist tightly as I kneeled upright, and we held each other in a tight hug, my taller frame meaning that our faces were touching. Heather slid her knees between my legs, leaning back on her hands to enable powerful, upward thrusts of her strap on into her little sisters's butt. Heather's strong, athletic body pumped like a piston, jiggling Chloe's entire body with each impact of her hips. Chloe kissed me frantically as Heather drilled away in her ass, needing a distraction from her rough rectal ravaging.

Chloe was reaching her limit; she had stopped kissing me and had buried her face in my neck, making increasingly more distressed whimpers. Finally, Heather relented, and withdrew, allowing me to comfort Chloe. Ann and Sara gave us a minute to cuddle, before returning Chloe to her back with her head in Heather's now bare lap. They took their positions on each side, spreading Chloe's legs for the final act.

I mounted Chloe gently, and let Sara guide me into her as comfortably as possible. To tell the truth it was a little anticlimactic, she was tired, and the pain from her torn hymen and sore bottom limited her pleasure. I was still backlogged with sperm from my time in the chastity device, so I was ready to cum again after a short while in Chloe. I wasn't sure what to do, but Ann whispered in my ear to finish the ritual, and looking at Chloe's crying face I agreed that it was time to end it. I ejaculated in her, and withdrew gently.

Ann, Sara, and Heather simultaneously intoned a chant as I ejaculated, ending in: "Ph'nglui mglw'nafh Cthulhu R'lyeh wgah'nagl fhtagn". In His house at R'lyeh Dead Cthulhu waits dreaming...

Everyone held Chloe in a big hug, comforting her with praise and welcome.

"You're officially in the coven now Clo." Heather said in her ear.

"You did it, Sunshine!" "I'm so proud of you!"

"Well done Honey, welcome to the coven!"

"And you officially belong to us now, mister Markybear!" Heather said, winking at me slyly, with a mischievous, flirty, grin. Aunt Sara glanced at my genitals when Heather said that, a brief, but unmistakable, expression of hungry anticipation in her eyes, and a little twitch in her hips. I felt my mother's familiar squeeze on my butt that she used as both a comfort and for praise, but she added a tickle and long stroke up the crack of my backside with her fingernails, giving me a pleasant little shiver. I briefly wondered if I had made a serious mistake skipping my own coming of age ceremony two years earlier.

I didn't have time to contemplate it though; we quickly cleaned the altar, which fortunately was equipped with running water and a drain in the floor. After we had given it a quick tidying, Ann and Sara took us up to the gym and we all had a shower together.

We stopped in Sara's apartment where she and Ann gave us a plastic Jack-o'Lantern shaped bucket full of Halloween candy and sent us up to room 21, saying that they would be up to check on us in a little while. Heather and Chloe dressed in their pajamas, and gave me a bathrobe, as my clothes were dirty and there wasn't anything there that would fit me, and we set off.

We spent the rest of the night hanging out, watching tv and eating our Halloween candy before sleeping cuddled together in the big bed. Ann and Sara stopped by to tuck us in after an hour or so, and they were noticeably much more relaxed, and they were no longer wearing their rope harnesses. Heather winked conspiratorially and mimed licking between two fingers when neither Sara or Ann was looking. I nodded, grinning back in amused agreement.

Part Six: Reflections and Warnings

Chapter 18

So, that's the story of one of my more memorable Halloweens, it's hard to believe it happened over 20 years ago now.

Innsmouth is barely recognizable now; the gentrification is nearly complete. It has become a tourist trap, the once grim maze of dingy brick warehouses and boarded up storefronts is now a sparkly clean waterfront district, filled with trendy restaurants, art galleries, overpriced clothing boutiques, artisanal craft stores, bicycle shops, and Yog-Sothoth knows what else. The docks are filled with yachts and pleasure craft; not a single scabrous fishing boat or lobsterer remains. Even the suburbs are filled with expensive McMansions, new electric vehicles with with white oval stickers reading "INSMH" in bold font in the rear window, and labradoodle and fashionable rescue pit bull dogs.

As for the family, we've been fortunate, for the most part.

Ann and I eventually had to sell our house and move into the Hotel, which worked out pretty well. Ann and Sara moved in together, as that aspect of their relationship has become more accepted in society. Heather, Chloe and I did some remodeling on the first floor away from the guest areas, so we each have our own room, and a nice shared area with a living room and kitchen. We enjoy all living together, our clannish culture runs deep I suppose.

Ann and Sara have been healthy and are still active now that they are pushing 70, in fact they both developed an extreme love of swimming as they grew older.

Heather is a Professor of Anthropology at Miskatonic U, which was always her dream.

I've just been kicking around, I never finished college and I do trade work and work at the Hotel.

The real surprise has been Chloe. After coming of age, she found her courage and voice, and has been running the Hotel with the tenacity of a Hound of Tindalos ever since. She got it listed on the historic register, and secured a bunch of grants to restore it. Once it had been fixed up, she advertised it as a mysterious paranormal hotspot with a cultist history, and after a few scary videos by YouTube creators in the early 2010s, the place has made money ever since.

Personally, I hadn't believed in the supernatural most of my life. Even coming from a "cultist" background, I always assumed that our myths and practices were a way to explain and cope with the more difficult realities of life. In our case, I always assumed our ancestors had been forced by poverty to sell some of our fishermen's daughters and lobstermen's fair sons into sexual slavery at a low point in our community's history. That would explain our rite of passage ritual, and the uncanny electrum artifacts we received as payment make sense if the young people were traded in some far off place in Asia or Africa or somewhere where their artistic style seemed incomprehensible to New Englanders.

Romanticizing human trafficking with old legends about extraterrestrial gods and fish people may have made it easier for families to accept that the loved ones that they sold were being buggered in bondage by rich perverts.

But, there have been clues to the contrary over the years...

Heather has found evidence of practices and legends from costal communities worldwide that are identical to our own in Innsmouth....

The unexplainable artifacts of Innsmouth are made of electrum, which is a naturally occurring alloy of silver and gold. I found this out when I had to melt some old heirlooms down to sell as scrap during some hard times in the mid 2000s. It's been very rarely used by humans in its natural form since the bronze age....

There have been increasing cryptid sightings of "frog like humanoids" in remote costal areas throughout the world, with reports of people having been anally probed by them...

Recently, geneticists have revealed that cephalopods (octopi, squid and cuttlefish) seem to have appeared out of nowhere-i.e. their genetic makeup and characteristics are unlike anything else on earth. The quote went something to the effect of "It's as if they came from space." I can't help but think of Cthulhu, and his octopus like head....

Also recently, the US government has confirmed evidence of extraterrestrial life, although it was widely ignored in the pandemic...

All of that may be just coincidence, but it is impossible to ignore the following facts:

There have been numerous unexplained deep sea sounds from the remote Pacific that fit the profile of living beings, but are far too loud to have been uttered by any known species...

There have been unexplained radio frequency signals from outer space that directly precede the aforementioned deep sea sounds...

Each of these sounds has been followed by worldwide political and social unrest as well as widespread mental health epidemics...

According to Abdul Al-Hazred's translation of the Necronomicon, the call of Cthulhu brings madness and chaos, and when the stars are right he will rise from the dead to destroy us all.

I can't help but wonder; what if Cthulhu is a survivor of an advanced species from a long doomed planet, who escaped in a bio-stasis pod ("Dead Cthulhu in his tomb in R'lyeh" as Al-Hazred put it) which now sits at the bottom of the Pacific, waiting until "the stars are right." Or in other words: until a signal from somewhere in the cosmos can be received strongly enough to activate the wake sequence of the pod.

Quoting Al-Hazred again: "That is not dead which can eternal lie, And with strange aeons even death may die."

I fear that's the case; the sequence to wake Dead Cthulhu has been activated, all the signs are right- pandemics, natural disasters, radical social upheaval, political and economic unrest, worldwide epidemics of mental illness and sexual perversion...

As I type this, I can't help but notice the slight webbing between my fingers, a trait shared by all the descendants of old Innsmouth. I suppose I have to admit that our human DNA is mixed with that of the deep ones. But personally, I've always felt like a normal dude, despite my lineage; so I've been writing this whole thing as a sort of warning: Cthulhu is rising, and vast legions of deep sea horrors are coming with him.

Ann, Sara, Heather, Chloe and I all feel it; As the psychic call of Cthulhu intensifies: a ravenous, all encompassing hunger for anal sex... we spend each night in a frenzied ass orgy these days... You see; if there is one thing that all Cthulhu spawn love: its anal play, the kinkier the better. Your butts are in great danger! Yai! Yai! Flee for the sanctity of your sweet asses!!!!

Markybear
Markybear
10 Followers