An Inside Scoop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Oh and Ms. Vale?"

Vicki stopped, halfway out of the office, and turned her head to Strange for one last time.

"You might want to keep your jaw loose, and your thighs looser. Many of the thugs in here haven't seen a woman for years. We've already received reports of some very... aggressively dominant behavior towards the select female inmates, namely Ms. Kyle. As I said earlier, proceed with your own risk."

That wasn't ominous at all, Vicki thought to herself. She left Strange's office and made her way down to the elevator again. The doors shut, she began descending, and she let out a long sigh while grabbing tissues to wipe the cum off her face.

Strange grabbed a radio from his office, and called down to his master.

"Master, the reporter Vicki Vale will be entering the prison. I don't particularly care for her. How should I proceed?"

"She's not a threat. Let the clown know she's here. He'll deal with her as he sees fit."

"Understood, master."

***

Vicki's chopper hovered by the back entrance of the old police station.

"My God, our mystery caller was correct! It looks like Batman himself is exiting the building!" she said to the audience as the camera mounted on the chopper captured the live footage.

"Is he really?" A voice chimed in. This wasn't supposed to happen. Someone must have hacked the channel, Vicki thought. The voice sounded familiar too...

"Hello, Gotham! It's me! I'm afraid Miss Vale will soon be leaving the airwaves!"

It clicked. It was the Joker. A sense of dread filled Vicki.

A loud explosion rang out, and Vicki lurched forward. The whole world spun before her eyes.

"We apologize for this interruption." A maniacal laughter filled the receiver before dying down.

The chopper had been hit with an RPG. Vicki regained her senses, but she was panicking. Blood rushed through her body and she could hear her heart pumping. She had to remain calm, but that was an extremely difficult task.

"We've been hit! We're going down! Mayday! Mayday! If anyone can hear me, we're-" her voice crackled and faded.

Vicki screamed as the helicopter spun. The pilot and cameraman were dead. She was in shock. The helicopter crashed, and she felt every bone in her body rattle. She thanked god she was strapped in to her harness.

And now the harness was becoming not such a good thing. The explosion had set the chopper on fire, and it was spreading. Vicki struggled against the straps and managed to free herself. She scrambled away from the wreck just as the whole thing was engulfed in flames.

She grabbed her phone and started broadcasting again.

"Hello, Gotham. I don't know if you can hear me. My news copter has been shot down. We've crashed down somewhere in Arkham City. We need help!"

Vicki looked around, surveying her surroundings. She knew Gotham like the back of her hand, and recognized where she had landed.

"I am now stuck on part of the old Gotham freeway in what looks like a turf war between—"

She was cut off.

A loud gunshot rang out, and sparks flew on an old street sign a few feet from Vicki.

"What the hell was that? Oh god!"

She saw red laser-sights roaming over the helicopter and the road outside. She knew they were snipers. As if things couldn't get any worse. Luckily she was shielded behind the body of an old ice cream van. For now at least...

"There are snipers! They're all around my position!" She peeked around the corner of the truck briefly. "I can see what look like inmates moving in on us. Please if anyone can hear me, send help,"

Vicki had to suppress tears. She had been in stressful situations before, but this was possibly the worst. She was in fear for her life. Alone, and with no one to save her.

"This is Vicki Vale! I repeat, this is Vicki Vale! If you can hear this, help me!" She was pleasing, desperate and out of options.

Suddenly, two of the red dots disappeared, and no more gunshots rang out from one side of her. She couldn't see what had happened.

"It appears that the snipers covering my position from the South-East have gone. The roof of the Kirshen building has gone quiet. Either they've left or someone has taken them out." She prayed to god it was the latter.

The next two red dots disappeared. None were left. She let out a huge sigh of relief.

"Gunfire has ceased from Dini Towers." She peeked out. "I can no longer see the snipers on the roof of the apartment building. From the ground here within Arkham city, I can confirm the site is in chaos."

Vicki nearly had a heart attack when a figure swooped in out of nowhere and picked her up. She was carried over away from the site to to a nearby building.

"You should be safe here for now. Stay here and keep out of sight," Batman instructed her.

The stress and panic gone, Vicki was all business again. "Any chance I could get an exclusive?" She noticed the pale and ghastly tone of Barman's face. "Care to tell Gotham what's going on with your face?"

"No. Stay there and be quiet."

Suddenly, Batman turned around and put a finger to his ear, as if he were listening to something. Vicki thought she saw a figure out of the corner of her eye, but couldn't confirm it.

"What do you want?"

Vicki was taken by surprise, and realized Batman was talking to somebody.

"Who are you talking to?"

He didn't answer. Batman stood still for a few more seconds, listening to the conversation. Just as quickly as he had arrived, he grappled to a nearby rooftop and disappeared.

"Well, Gotham, it appears I am safe, for now." Vicki included a hook at the end, to overdramatize the situation and keep her viewers hooked. She was at the top of the business for more reasons than just her boobs and face after all.

Sadly, she spoke too soon.

She felt something press into the back of her head, and knew it was a gun.

"Well, well, well, Joker's gonna be happy when he sees this nice little present we've got for him."

Batman had missed two thugs, who had hid and came out after he left. Vicki sighed and began sobbing again. Strange had warned her. She feared what would come next.

"What do you want from me?"

One of the thugs stepped out from behind to face her. "Personally, I've been watching those juicy titties in your little blouses for years from the tv in my cell, just waiting for the opportunity to fuck them. But Joker would kill us if we messed up his cargo, so we just want to get you there."

Vicki saw an opportunity.

"Well, I mean, surely we could have some... fun, and you could let me go. Joker wouldn't even-"

She fell to the hard, wet pavement, knocked out cold from the hard pistol-whip.

***

Vicki woke up with a killer headache. She found herself blindfolded, bound, and gagged. She struggled against her restraints, and was surprised that she was freed from them by somebody else.

Vicki blinked away the grogginess, and found herself on her knees in the head office of Sionis' Steel Mill. She recognized it immediately from her time interviewing and investigating Roman Sionis before he became Black Mask. She had been on her knees more than once in here before too...

"Oh, puddin! Isn't she pretty?" The unmistakeable nasally voice of Harley Quinn invaded Vicki's ears as her eyes came to rest on the villainess. She hadn't actually seen her in person before, but knew her story. Vicki actually felt sad for her more than anything. Beneath her makeup and costume, she was just a scared, manipulated girl. She was so beautiful, and had such a bright future before too.

"Yes, yes, but that's not why she's here." The raspy, sonorous voice of Joker joined in. He walked around from behind Vicki, who stood up and rubbed her wrists. She was free, but knew fighting back was pointless. She was in their territory, and going down in a blaze of glory was not her thing.

"But don't you think we could have just a little fun?" Harley asked with a giggle.

"No! The lovely Miss Vale has been a thorn in my side for years! I'm going to make sure her death is long and painful."

"Alright, puddin."

Vicki noticed Joker's complexion. He looked awful, and sickly, with the same type of gaunt look as Batman. She deduced they were both sick, from the same thing. The medical equipment in the room confirmed this for her.

"What do you want from me, Joker?" Vicki asked.

"Why, nothing, my dearie! Didn't you hear? I'm going to throw you down to my men and let them kill you! For morale!"

Joker seized her arm and threw Vicki towards the open door that dropped 20 feet down to a large room filled with thugs. Vicki grabbed the edge of the door frame and held on.

Joker went up to her and grabbed her arm again. He had a surprisingly strong grip. He yanked her away and prepared to throw her down.

"Wait!" Vicki shouted.

The clown paused and pulled her back in to the office so she wasn't leaning out.

"I... I can give you money!" Vicki's heart was beating faster and faster. The snipers at least would have been quick and painless. This would be slow and torturous. Where was Batman when she needed him?

"Haha, I don't take bribes!"

"Press coverage! I won't cover you... or... or investigate you any more!" Vicki's voice was rising, filled with fear and terror.

"Well that won't matter if you're dead, will it?"

"Oh, God, Batman, Help!" she screamed out.

"He isn't here! A little birdie told me that Mad Hatter has him occupied for the time being!"

Vicki was shoved back to the opening and looked straight down to the cheering, menacing crowd.

She decided to pull out her last trick. It would have been her first one, but Joker hadn't seemed to want it at first. Now it was her only option.

"Harley, please! I'll do it! I'll let you fuck me! Just please stop him!" Tars streamed down her face as she begged the girl, who she thought would be more susceptible.

She was right.

"Oh, puddin. She isn't hurtin anybody right now! Come on, let's just fuck her! It's been a while! It'll be fun!"

Joker almost pushed Vicki off, but seemed to hesitate. A smile crept over his face, and he yanked her back in. Vicki fell to the ground. She sighed and prayed to all the gods she knew of that she had been so lucky.

"Well, ole Vicki! I saved your life. Now let's see how that mouth can get to work,"

Joker unzipped his pants and whipped out his cock. It was half-erect, completely white, and quite large. Vicki gulped and began crawling over to him.

Harley dropped to the ground as well and made her way to Vicki and Joker. Before Vicki could begin with the clown, Harley cupped her cheeks and turned the fresh-faced reporter to face her.

Harley leaned in and kissed Vicki square on the lips. Vicki almost pushed away, but realized how precarious of a situation she was in, and let Harley kiss her.

In all her years of seduction, Vicki had never ended up with a woman before, so this was a completely new experience. Harley's lips felt so soft and gentle as the villainess kissed her.

Harley wrapped a hand behind Vicki's head and pulled her closer. Harley opened her mouth and pressed her tongue against Vicki's lips. Vicki knew what had to be done, and parted her lips. Harley's tongue snaked inside Vicki's mouth, and began exploring.

Vicki found herself surprisingly turned on by Harley's tongue, and before she even knew what she was doing, her own tongue had made its way into Harley's mouth. Kissing another girl made her incredibly wet, especially one as beautiful and sexy as Harley Quinn. God, Vicki couldn't believe she was even thinking that.

The two women held their position for over a minute, each exploring the other's warm mouth and sticking their tongues down each other's throat, passionately and hungrily locked in their embrace. Finally, Vicki pulled away for a breath.

"Wow, V. You get around. You're quite the little slut!" Harley giggled.

Vicki realized Harley must have tasted the cum and cock that had been in her mouth earlier in the night. Harley was also probably right.

She had become so wrapped up in the kiss that Vicki didn't even realize Harley's hands had been busy. The former psychiatrist, who had been in the same building as Vicki on that fateful night at Blackgate, now had undone the straps and buttons on the reporter's thick trench-coat. Vicki shrugged it off her shoulders, and pulled her arms out even as Harley pulled up the bottom of her turtleneck.

Harley yanked the heavy knitted sweater over Vicki's head and let her pull it all the way off. Harley's hands had moved around back of Vicki, searching for her bra. As Harley leaned in, the two women kissed again, slower and more sensual this time. Sh found the clasp and undid it, letting the cotton undergarment fall from Vicki's body onto the floor.

Harley slowly pulled away so she could take the reporter's topless body in. Her eyes glazed over Vicki's toned abs and wonderfully radiant skin tone and came to rest on her big breasts.

"Wow, they're so pretty, ain't they, puddin?" The Joker's now fully erect cock seemed to answer the question well enough. Harley reached out and cupped one boob in each hand, playing with them and slowly squeezing the flesh, all the while keeping her eyes glued to them like a kid in a candy store.

"Your tits are just so soft and big, like mine! See? Feel em!" Harley grabbed Vicki's wrists and forced her hands down inside the frilly vest and leather bra that adorned her body. Vicki found herself almost subconsciously groping Harley's tits, feeling her prominent nipples press against her palm. "I got them done specially for Mista J."

"They do actually feel a lot like my own," Vicki thought. "And they're about the same size. Maybe we got them done at the same doctor."

While Vicki played with her boobs, Harley undid her own corset, which gripped her stomach and waist like a vice, accentuating her boobs and hourglass figure. She pulled the shoulder straps from her vest down off her arms, letting the garment pool by her waist, and took off her too-small bra, giving her tits some room to breathe.

Vicki was almost transfixed by Harley and her natural allure. She hadn't ever felt this way about a woman before, or knew she was capable of doing so. She leaned in and stole another kiss from the villainess.

Vicki's mouth soon began to wander, kissing Harley's cheeks and neck. Her white face makeup was heavily caked on, and Vicki was thankful for non-stick lipstick, or there would have been large red splotches ruining Harley's meticulous aesthetic.

She moved further down, kissing Harley's collar bone and finally her breasts. She doted on Harley's skin before taking a nipple in her mouth. Vicki clamped down with her lips and began gently sucking on Harley's nub. Her fingers pinched the other one at the same time, making Harley groan.

When Vicki was satisfied that Harley's nipple was fully erect, she moved to the other one and gave it the same treatment, until both of Harley's nipples were hard enough to cut diamonds and her areolas were dotted with countless small goosebumps.

Harley giggled as Vicki lightly blew on her tits, and pulled Vicki back up for another kiss. They were interrupted by a cough from the Joker, who had been patiently and intensely observing them.

"Well, ladies, you've put on quite a show, but I'd like a little relief, if you know what I mean. Eh, Vicki? A little hands-and-mouths-on journalism?" He cackled at his own joke.

Vicki took a deep breath and swallowed her saliva. This was the actual hard part. Harley was at least incredibly hot and seductive. To his credit, Vicki was quite surprised by the length of Joker's member, standing longer than 7 inches away from his body. She wondered if all the villains were as well-endowed as Joker and Strange. Would Penguin and Bane's cocks be proportionally sized? Was Two-Face split right down the middle... everywhere?

But Vicki drew herself back to the task at hand, literally. Her hand reached out and wrapped around the shaft of Joker's cock. She started slowly stroking it, and felt it throb against her hand. A small bead of pre-cum was already evident on his tip. Vicki realized their show must have really turned him on.

Vicki began jerking Joker faster, running her hand up and down the length of his whole shaft. As she did so, Harley continued to fawn over her, planting kisses on the back of Vicki's neck, brushing her fingertips over her skin, and pulling her skirt down her round ass as Vicki sat on her knees.

The reporter soon added a second hand to Joker's cock, magnifying the speed at which she could stroke. She stroked faster, and faster until she felt Joker right about to explode. Then she stopped and withdrew her hands, not wanting him to finish before she could suck him off. Purely for his enjoyment, of course, and not for the enormous wet patch seeping through her panties and hose that Harley was currently running her hand over.

This did not go over well with Joker, who apparently didn't like being teased.

"How rude of you!" he proclaimed. "Even Harley knows how to properly finish someone off, and she's dumb as a dead baby!"

A powerful hand appeared on the back of Vicki's head, and she felt herself being forced towards Joker's cock. She opened her mouth, knowing it was pointless to resist, and not even wanting to. His thick erection moved past her lips and into her mouth. Vicki sealed her lips tight around the shaft.

What she didn't expect was to have Joker add another hand to her head, now gripping both sides. She felt him begin to forcefully move her head up and down his cock, as his hips started thrusting forward. His cock pushed further into her mouth as he fucked it like a pussy, nothing more than a tool to get himself off.

Harley now had her head right next to Vicki's, eagerly looking up at her Mister J like a faithful dog looking at its owner. She had ripped apart the crotch of Vicki's pantyhose and pulled her panties down her thighs. One finger was gliding through her labia, collecting wetness, while two more pressed down on Vicki's clit, gently circling it.

Joker fucked Vicki's mouth with a ferocity and almost violence that Vicki couldn't have expected. His cock was slamming into the back of her throat repeatedly, and the repeated vibrations from her whimpers only seemed to spur him on more. Vicki had gotten herself into this mess, so she couldn't complain, and found herself turned on by the utter control exerted over her by the madman.

A few more strokes, and Joker couldn't hold out. He shot his load down Vicki's throat and onto her tongue while continuing to face-fuck her. Vicki tried swallowing it all, but some spilled out the sides of her mouth, along with ample saliva, and further stained her makeup, which was already a mess of runny mascara.

Joker mercifully withdrew his cock from Vicki's mouth, and she collapsed to all fours on the ground. She coughed and regained her breathing.

"Wow, that was something!" Harley commented. "He only does that to me when he's really excited! You won't believe how good it feels when he fucks you in a mood like this!" She was practically giddy.

Harley wasn't lying about Joker's mood. He stayed completely erect. The man had some serious stamina.

"Well, my little Harley, that is the plan for Vicki. Now don't move!" His first sentence was more playful, but the tone of his command was bone-chilling, and froze Vicki in place.

Harley undid her heavy studded leather belt and pushed her skin-tight leather pants down to the tops of her knee-high boots. Harley kept the belt in hand, and before Vicki knew what had hit her, the belt came slamming down onto Vicki's pantyhose-covered ass.

"FUCK!" Vicki cried out. The belt was very thick and the metal embedded in it really hurt.

"I don't like the sound of that," Harley said. "I think Mista J would be very happy if you took ten lashes and didn't start yappin."