An Inside Scoop

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vicki whimpered out an "mm-hmm." What had she gotten herself in to? Maybe there was a reason she had been the first reporter to try to get into Arkham City. No one else dared do it.

One. Vicki squealed as the belt came down. Two. Harley changed it up to land on the other cheek. A sharp biting pain erupted in that side of her body.

Three. Four. Five. Harley delivered a trio of strikes consecutively, alternating cheeks still. Vicki remained on all fours in the most degrading position. Joker was right behind her, and undoubtedly enjoying the view of her pussy exposed beneath the ripped pantyhose. Was a small dampness accumulating on her labia? Vicki tried telling herself no, but the punishment from Harley was secretly turning her on immensely.

Six. Seven. Her entire ass was completely red by now, with each lash creating a distinctive welt. Those would definitely remain for a while. Vicki would probably have difficulty sitting down anytime soon.

Eight. She was biting her lip, trying to block out the pain. Nine. Tears formed in the corners of Vicki's eyes. Why did this feel so good?

Ten. It was over. Vicki breathed a sigh of relief. Harley tossed the belt aside.

"Well done, Vicki! You should show this side of yourself more often!" The Joker remarked. "I'm sure your audience would appreciate it."

Vicki knew she should have wanted to tell the psycho to go fuck himself, but her ass was sore, and her pussy was dripping. She didn't want Joker to fuck himself, she anted him to fuck her...

To her delight, she felt Joker's prying hands grip her ass. He pulled the pantyhose further apart, ripping them more and exposing more of her beautiful skin.

"Well, we've sampled your mouth, now let's see how well your pussy can work!"

Joker steadied his shaft with one hand and gripped Vicki's ass with the other. He pressed his cock head against her labia and pushed inside.

"Oh, fuck," Vicki groaned as soon as she felt Joker's thick cock penetrate her. The blowjobs and lashing and playing with Harley had gotten her very worked up, and now the stress was being relieved.

Joker gripped Vicki's slim waist with both hands and pulled her body back onto his cock as he thrust it into her. Vicki felt his shaft spreading open her pussy and going deeper. God, it had been too long since she had been fucked.

A few more inches disappeared into Vicki's twat, and she had taken the whole seven inches. Vicki breathed a sigh of relief, and Joker pulled halfway out.

Her body lurched forward when the clown thrust his hips powerfully into her. A squeal came from Vicki as her pussy was rapidly penetrated. Joked didn't stop either. He pulled out again and then bucked his hips into her, filling her slick channel completely.

Vicki rocked back and forth as Joker began fucking her dripping snatch. It felt so good, even though Vicki knew it shouldn't. But his cock was long and thick. Her pussy gripped onto it, and it seemed like every inch of her pussy walls were being excited and rubbed by the ridges of Joker's dick.

He had begun to move faster, and pull more of his member out each time. He was establishing a strong rhythm, one which really excited Vicki's pussy.

Harley had been sitting by, watching the display, and playing with her tits. Evidently, it became too hot for her not to join in. She kicked off her boots and pulled down her pants, leaving her in just the lace panties. Harley sat on the floor in front of Vicki, leaned her upper body back onto her outstretched arms, and spread her legs wide.

"Get to it, little slut. Mista J seemed very satisfied by your tongue. Let's see if you can recreate the magic." Harley pulled a hidden blade out of her boots and sliced the waistband of her panties before throwing them and the knife across the room. She meant business.

Vicki grabbed Harley's legs and pulled the villainess closer in until her head was resting between Harley's thighs. Vicki closed her eyes, counted to 3, and leaned forward with her tongue extended.

Vicki's tongue found Harley's pussy, and she licked a long path from her perineum up to the small trimmed triangle of blonde hair above her clit. Harley shivered slightly from the stimulation.

The taste of pussy was completely foreign and novel to Vicki, but she found herself surprised by the sweetness of Harley's. She trailed her tongue the length of Harley's crotch again, feeling the insane woman very slightly push her hips towards Vicki in response.

Vicki didn't really know where to start, but she knew that she loved feeling her clit get sucked on, so decided she would begin there and hope for the best. With the Joker still pounding into her and rocking her body, it was a difficult task for Vicki to seal her mouth on Harley's reddened and erect nub, but she managed it.

Vicki sucked her cheeks in to provide pressure and started lashing her tongue around, running it over Harley's clit repeatedly. She was validated by a low moan from her.

Vicki's own pussy was pulsing and reacting to each thrust of the Joker. She hadn't even realized that she was pushing her ass and hips back to meet his pounding, subconsciously begging the clown for more, for that sweet release of an orgasm.

Her tongue became more concentrated, moving to circling Harley's clit. She tugged on it between her lips, causing Harley to give off a small squeal. Vicki felt a hand gently resting on the back of Harley's head, not actively doing anything, but enough to remind her that she had a job to do and Harley wouldn't be satisfied without it done.

It was becoming harder though as her brain became more muddled. The Joker's cock pounding away at her twat felt so great, and he began to deliver small slaps to her sore ass, making Vicki even wetter. She couldn't last more than a minute longer.

Joker gave Vicki a particularly hard thrust, pulling all the way out before really slamming into her, making his balls slap her clit and send sparks through her body and pussy. The resulting movement lurched Vicki forward and she found her mouth now pressing on Harley's labia, just over her opening.

Undeterred, Vicki extended her tongue and licked the sides of Harley's opening, remembering what she liked done to her. As she felt Harley getting wetter, she slid her tongue inside Harley's box and began licking at her walls.

Just as Vicki licked inside Harley's pussy, her own reached its peak. Joker's cock was too much to overcome, and waves of pleasure cascaded through her body. Vicki tensed up and her body twitched. She screamed, but found it muffled by Harley's pussy. Cum gushed out onto Joker's cock, and her pussy squeezed around it tighter. Vicki's breathing reached a fever pitch, each expansion of her lungs causing her big tits to heave, just barely brushing Vicki's nipples against the floor.

Evidently, the increased tightness of Vicki's hole was potent for the Joker as well. He squeezed Vicki's ass harder, enough to make her wince, and thrust his cock deep into her pussy.

"Yes, puddin! Fill this slut's cunt! We want lots of Joker-babies!"

Vicki's eyes widened and she tried to pull away in protest, but Harley's grip grew tighter on the back of her head and held her firmly in place, with Vicki's tongue dipped in her muff.

Sure enough, Joker's cock erupted. Huge spurts of jizz rocketed out and coated the back of Vicki's pussy and every possible inch of her walls. She felt the cum moving inside of her, filling up her cunt with each successive rope fired off. She hated to admit it, but it felt amazing. She had just recovered from her first orgasm, and now she was so turned on that a second one was already on its way.

"Whoa my, Miss Vale! You certainly did not disappoint in that department."

"I wanna taste!" Harley exclaimed. She released Vicki's head, spun around and dropped to the floor on her back. The lithe gymnast shimmied her way under Vicki's body, their large breasts pressing against each other on the way, until she had her head level with Vicki's reddened and swollen pussy in a 69.

Vicki felt Harley's tongue lapping at her folds and clit, making her excited once again. She groaned, and her nipples started throbbing. Vicki dropped to her elbows, lowering her right to Harley's pussy, and cupped her tits with her now free hands, trying to relive the tension in her rock-hard nipples.

Joker slowly withdrew his cock from Vicki's pussy, leaving her feeling empty. To her surprise, she felt all of his cum stay up inside of her. Damn, he had really buried it deep.

Harley's mouth left Vicki's clit, and she heard sucking noises behind her.

"Well, Harley, ole Vicki here has shown to be quite skilled with her tongue. You've got your work cut out for you if you want to beat her."

A slight pop told the reporter that his cock had left Harley's mouth.

"Don't worry, Mista J. I'm very eager in proving my devotion!"

More slurping noises and slight groans of pleasure flooded Vicki's ears. She was finding herself incredibly turned on by the pair of maniacs behind her. She imagined Harley's beautiful full lips wrapped around Joker's thick cock, tasting Vicki's own juicy pussy. Oh how she wished Joker would put it back in.

A small giggle interrupted Vicki's dreaming.

"Hehe. Look, Mista J. She's dripping. I think she wants to feel you again."

"Well, we couldn't deny the nice lady what she wants right? But I'm not the type to go for sloppy seconds. Let's see how her ass feels!"

Vicki's stomach jumped into her throat. Harley's hands wrapped around her torso, keeping her in place. Before Vicki could protest or truly react, Joker's thick crown was pushing between her ass cheeks against her hole. One powerful thrust and the first few inches of his cock were now embedded into Vicki's tight asshole.

Vicki had done anal twice before in her life. One was with her college boyfriend, and the other occurred when she was bent over an oil tycoon's desk with her skirt pulled up. Both of those men were carrying pea-shooters though, nothing compared to the Joker. This was completely new territory for the daring reporter.

"Holy fuck!" Vicki screamed out.

"Shut up, ya dumb slut! Keep licking my cunt!"

Harley lifted both of her legs up and crossed her thighs, in the process wrapping them around Vicki's head like a wrestler. With her thighs providing a grip on Vicki's head, she pulled the reporter down into her trimmed mound, suffocating Vicki on pussy.

Joker began pushing his hips forward, sliding his cock deeper into Vicki's tight rectum. Harley had returned to sucking on Vicki's clit, while her fingers teased her wet pussy lips.

Vicki herself was sucking and licking on Harley's clit as best she could. Her node was pressing right into the woman's meaty folds, and the patch of hair adorning Harley's muff was tickling Vicki's chin. She had no other choice though, and the domination was making her surprisingly horny.

Luckily for her, Joker's cock was providing an outlet for that horniness. His cock was pushing ahead, but each inch was being made progressively more and more difficult as Vicki's anus yielded less.

Her walls were being completely stretched to their limit, and she felt completely and utterly bloated. For whatever reason, having her ass fucked felt made her even fuller than her cunt.

Speaking of which, Harley's deft tongue was spreading open Vicki's labia and teasing the outside of her hole. Harley's fingers pressed down hard on Vicki's clit, making the reporter breathe faster and faster.

Joker's grip on her red butt increased as he tried harder to fit his whole cock in. Vicki felt every ridge of his cock along her anal cavity, but there was still another inch or two to go. In one powerful final thrust, he was completely in Vicki's ass. His balls rested against her pussy lips. Harley was having a tremendous time licking Joker's balls and Vicki's twat at the same time. Her probing tongue was causing Joker's cum to slowly leak out from its position lodged deep in Vicki's cunt, and Harley eagerly lapped up her puddin's seed, relishing the added flavor of pussy juice.

Joker withdrew his cock a few inches from Vicki's ass before slamming back in. She gasped and winced from the immense pain, but found a sharp throb in her puss as well. Vicki felt so conflicted with her tongue working its way over Harley's delectable pussy lips.

The mad clown bucked his hips into Vicki again and began rhythmically fucking her ass. Her walls became more and more stretched as his cock pistoned faster and faster. Vicki felt her pussy really come alive and react to Harley's great tongue.

Her body shifted back and forth as Vicki pushed back against Joker. She had done it unwittingly before, but this time it was very much intentional. His cock plowing into her ass felt like nothing she had ever experienced before, and she was loving every second.

Harley's tongue and fingers moved faster on Vicki's pussy, making even more jizz dribble out. Vicki assumed it was from her own work on Harley's pussy, since her concentrated efforts on Harley's clit were making her thighs twitch and quiver against Vicki's head.

The Joker was now completely reaming Vicki's previously-tight anus. The sounds of flesh slapping and muffled cries of pleasure were the only sounds in the dilapidated office.

The orgasm was building within Vicki, and she knew it was a runaway train at this point. She couldn't stop it, so she completely gave in to the immense pleasure and stopped trying to resist it. Her head bobbed up and down Harley's crotch, licking long strokes with her tongue before dipping into the busty baddie's cunt.

Joker's cock started throbbing in Vicki's ass, and she knew he was about to cum. She tightened her muscles, increasing the friction, trying to milk his cock for all that it was worth.

Vicki did succeed in making Harley cum first though. Vicki's relentless tongue flicked over her clit one too many times, and Harley climaxed. Her pussy gushed juice out, which Vicki eagerly lapped up, and her thighs shook around the reporter's head. She felt Harley's heaving breasts brush against the underside of her stomach with each deep breath Harley took.

Harley responded very well to the climax and rubbed Vicki's clit with a renewed passion. Her tongue was working a mile a minute inside her pussy, and the combination of Harley's tongue and Joker's thick cock in her ass was too much for Vicki.

The orgasm hit her and Vicki's loud cries rang out into the night. Her pussy released, squirting sweet nectar onto Harley's face and pushing out some of Joker's jizz onto Harley's wagging tongue as well.

Vicki's climax and contraction of her ass meant the end for the clown as well. Harley could see his balls pulsing, and begged him, "Please, puddin, give it to me! You know how much I love your load!"

"How could I resist such a sweet girl, eh Vicki?" Joker slapped Vicki's ass and pulled his cock out. He stroked his cock a few times and exploded onto Harley's face. His cock rained spurt after spurt of warm cum onto Harley, covering every inch of her makeup-coated face in his cum.

Vicki felt jizz splashing against her pussy lips, as a few stray ropes from Joker landed on her. She was still recovering from the powerful orgasm that had just wracked her body, but thought about how much she would love to receive a facial from Joker like that, just as she had taken one from Strange.

She heard sucking from behind her as Harley extracted the last remaining drops of jizz from her puddin's cock. Harley couldn't resist tasting the cum-spattered pussy right in front of her, and her tongue returned to licking at Vicki's pussy. She lapped up every last speck of cum, even as some from her face rubbed into Vicki's labia and gave Harley's face a shimmering complexion.

"Well, well, I think that was rather fun!" Joker remarked as he began re-dressing. "I never would have pictured you as so eager, Vicki!"

What she wanted to say was "How could I not be when faced with a cock and tongue as wonderful as yours and Harley's?"

What she actually said was "Am I free to go now?" Vicki dismounted from Harley, who remained lying on the ground, giggling and absentmindedly rubbing her clit and groping her big tits.

"Well, you have performed admirably. And those were the original terms of our deal. But it still seems as if I hold all the power in this arrangement." Vicki stopped locating her clothes and looked square at Joker. She had done too much to be screwed over by this clown.

"Listen, I did what we agreed upon! Now let me go!"

"No, thanks. You don't seem to understand how I work! I'm a villain! I don't hold up my end of the bargain!"

"You monster!"

"Well, maybe. But that's your problem, now isn't it?"

Joker rushed over and grabbed Vicki by the arm. He pulled her over to the open doorway staring out into the room some twenty feet below.

Vicki turned to look back at Harley. "Please, Harley!"

"Sorry, Vick. Can't help you now. You were great with a tongue though! See ya!"

With that, Joker pushed Vicki out of the doorway. Her heart pounded and the twenty foot fall down to the huge crowd of thugs that had gathered felt like the longest moments of her life.

Vicki landed on top of a thug who had been trying to catch her, but had inadvertently just braced her fall. She tried standing up, but her legs were wobbling.

"Have fun, boys! Do what you want with her!"

Vicki suddenly found herself lying on the ground, surrounded by a huge group of menacing, insane thugs. This was not how she had envisioned her inside scoop into Arkham City going.

"I say we skin her."

"Naw, dude. I like her. She provided me so many quality jerks when I was in Blackgate. Let's just beat her to death!"

"Dude, knives, man!"

"I think we all need to admit that the Knuckles of Doom are perfect for this situation!"

"Scratch, no one is ever going to admit that those Edward-Scissorhands-ass-looking things will ever be cool!"

"Why don't we fuck her?" Someone in the back chimed in.

"Cause I haven't killed someone in a few days!"

"Guys!" Vicki tried shouting over the incessant bickering. "GUYS!"

The crowd quieted down. All eyes were on the naked blonde.

"I think the gentleman in the back had a very good idea. How about we not beat me or stab me like Edward Scissorhands. There aren't any women in Arkham who won't immediately kill you, so you guys probably are in the need of a woman."

"I like what this slut's suggesting," someone said.

Vicki gulped down saliva. She wasn't sure she liked what she was suggesting. There had to have been at least fifty guys in the room, and she knew there were hundreds more scattered throughout the Steel Mill facility.

But she didn't have another option. It had worked with Strange and Joker, and these thugs were even more simple and easy to manipulate. Her heart was racing, thinking of just how far she would be going. Yet at the same time, her pussy was throbbing with a deep, burning dire that Vicki hadn't known was in her. There was only one way to extinguish it...

"Me, too. Bitch, get over here and suck my dick."

Pants started going down, and as Vicki moved to her knees, she was eye-level with a room full of hard cocks. A man stepped up to her, with one hand on his dick. The other reached out and grabbed Vicki's blonde hair. He yanked her to his cock, and when she opened her mouth to wince, he stuffed his cock into her mouth.

Immediately his cock began thrusting. Vicki was forced further and further down his shaft, with no choice but to take it. The fact that she was trapped, and completely giving herself up as a fucktoy was the only way out made Vicki hot as hell, and her pussy was actively dripping a string of juice onto the concrete ground. She felt some of Joker's cum still buried deep in her pussy. That would take a while to come out.