An Instagram Nightmare Pt. 03

Story Info
A kidnapper trains his two slave girls together and apart.
15.4k words
4.75
10.4k
7
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I waited ten minutes in the apartment, watching TV, and then shut it off before grabbing a few supplies and loading them into a backpack. After locking the door, I headed down the staircase to the lobby.

Peeking out from behind the door to the stairwell, I could just barely see the reception desk. Trudy sat behind it trying to keep herself calm. I spied on her for a little while and watched her face contort and twist.

She closed her eyes and gripped the desk in front of her. In the distance, the front doors swung open and two of the buildings' residents walked in. A young couple around thirty years old walked across the lobby and past the front desk.

Trudy greeted them in a breathy voice, "Hello". They returned the greeting while continuing past her. I slipped back into the stairwell to avoid being seen and heard the two of them head into the elevators and take it up.

I waited a few moments before opening the door again. When I did, Trudy was seemingly alone in the lobby, her eyes closed. Stepping out of the stairwell, I crouched down and slunk over to the front desk.

Trudy didn't notice my approach, so I quietly moved around behind her. Underneath the desk was Annie, happily lapping away at Trudy's pussy. When I turned the corner, her eyes went wide at the sight of me.

Thinking fast, I held my finger to my lips and luckily she stayed silent.

After looking around to ensure the coast was clear, I stood up and grabbed Trudy from behind. One hand gripped her jaw holding it shut, and the other dove into her shirt to grope her breast.

She panicked, her head snapping around in different directions, trying to break my grip. Retreating from her chest, I wrapped my other arm around Trudy's body, trapping her against the chair.

"Having fun down there Cock Hole?" I asked aloud, leaning down beside Trudy's ear. Annie smiled up at me with pride and nodded her head while grumbling into Trudy's crotch.

Trudy finally realized it was me behind her and started relaxing into my grip. I took my hand off her mouth and she immediately started talking, "Master, please make Cock Hole stop. I can't take this anymore."

She clenched her eyes shut and bit her lip while riding out another pulse of pleasure. "She's almost made me cum in front of other people twice now," she whined after recovering. Trudy turned her head to stare into my eyes, hers a little moist. Annie continued licking her pussy.

Reaching down into her shirt, I grabbed her nipple and twisted it. "What was your name again, slut?" I asked in a menacing tone. Her hands shot to her face, covering her mouth and dampening her scream.

"Tight Slit is so sorry, Master. Tight Slit won't forget again," she cried, after the initial shock. I released my grip, and she breathed a sigh of relief. "Thank you for punishing this stupid slut, Master," She told me, reaching over to try and kiss me.

I let her and even returned it a bit. My tongue was sucking hers, when all of a sudden she jolted in her seat, squealing. Trudy pulled away and both her hands shot down to grab at Annie's head. Catching her wrists, Annie pulled her under the desk, and soon the two were wrestling on the floor.

Annie managed to get herself on top of Trudy, sitting on her stomach. By leaning all of her weight onto her grip, Annie pinned Trudy to the floor. "Not so tough now are you, nerd?" Annie mocked, trapping Trudy's wrists above her head.

The poor girl thrashed and bucked but never came anywhere near freedom. Scooting her hips along Trudy's body, Annie finished by getting into position over Trudy's face. "Why does a dumb whore like you get to have all the fun? My turn!" she exclaimed while gleaming down on her victim.

Trudy looked to me with pleading eyes, "Master please help. Cock Hole's been bullying Tight Slit all morning!" I stared at my two little sluts sitting there on the floor. Both of them looked at me with an expectant look in their eyes. I slipped the bag off my back and sat down in Trudy's chair.

I unzipped it and took out a pair of wrist cuffs, tossing them down onto the floor. "The first one to cum loses. The winner gets to play with the loser for an hour. I'll even throw in a toy," I explained.

As I finished, Annie and Trudy both looked at each other and then Annie's hand shot out trying to grab the cuffs. Trudy used the distraction to buck Annie off and soon the two of them were scrambling on the floor trying to get the cuffs. I rolled the chair back and got my phone out to record it.

Trudy managed to get under Annie and get hold of the cuffs, hiding them underneath her stomach. Annie was sitting over her back, pinning her to the floor while trying to yank her arms out.

Trudy managed to hold out until Annie gave up, and moved on. Her next strategy was to lick two of her fingers and then reach back, curling them both inside Trudy's exposed ass. The smaller girl yelped and her arms came out trying to defend her sore hole. Annie managed to grab hold of her left arm and started twisting it into her back.

Realizing she was caught, Trudy twisted her body with Annie, and in the process sent Annie tumbling into the wall. Annie lay there dazed for a second, while Trudy quickly scrambled over to her and trapped her left wrist in a cuff.

Annie's eyes went wide when she noticed and she immediately lunged at her. The two women wrestled in a kneeling position with Annie eventually knocking Trudy to the ground and pinning her once more. She gave Trudy a wide grin and then latched the other cuff onto Trudy's right wrist.

Suddenly, she stood up and leaned back, using her weight to pull Trudy to her feet. Then she spun the woman around, forcing her to lean over the desk with her cuffed arm trapped in the small of her back.

Trudy tried to fight back with her other arm, but she couldn't reach Annie well enough to get a proper grip. "May Cock Hole have the key, Master?" Annie asked, her free hand stretched out to receive it. I took it out and gave it to her. Within seconds, she had freed herself and grabbed hold of Trudy's last bit of freedom.

Twisting it behind her back, Annie secured it to her other wrist. Trudy tried to shake herself free of Annie's grip, but couldn't do much. "You're going to have to be quick if you want to avoid being seen," I told her, looking toward the doorway. Annie smiled and then her finger dove into Trudy's hungry pussy.

Trudy gasped and moaned while still putting up a feeble struggle. Rolling her body side to side, she tried to shake Annie's hand off her back. Annie expertly fingered her until she was clenching her eyes shut, pleading. "Look at you, having fun on the job," I teased, making sure to get a close-up with my phone.

"Please don't! Please! Master, please make Cock Hole stop! I don't want to cum in public. PLEASE!" Her begging got more desperate as she got closer to the point of no return. It was also mixed with more moaning and groaning.

I felt bad for her, so I set the phone up to capture her orgasm and went around the desk to her face. Crouching down beside her, I took her cheeks in my fingertips, holding her gently.

Looking deep into her fearful eyes I told her, "You're going to cum, and you're going to enjoy it. You may feel like an easy slut afterward, but that's okay. You're my easy slut." She stopped pleading and tried to look away.

I turned her head to make her look into my eyes. She seemed annoyed, but I was quick to correct her, "You'll look me in the eyes when you cum. I want to see your will break as Annie proves to you what I already know. You're mine." She stopped trying to look away and met my gaze, though this time with a bit of anger.

I looked deep into her eyes while Annie brought her to orgasm. The look on her face went from one of anger to one of complete lust, and finally to one of submission. She screamed out into the lobby while Annie cooed behind her softly, "Good girl. Good girl. That's right cum for Master."

Her head sank into my hands while her rump shook out the last of her pleasure. Annie pulled her fingers free, and then looked at me, "Master do you have a towel?" she asked. I nodded and pointed to the bag.

She found a hand towel inside and started to dry hers before attending to Trudy's legs. Dabbing gently at her pussy, her thighs, and then wiping the streaks from her skin.

As Annie cleaned, I leaned down to kiss my resting toy. Seeing her there, exhausted, eyes closed, with just a slight part in her lips, I couldn't help myself. Her lips tasted sweet.

Trudy returned the kiss with passion and even attempted to lift off the desk to try and get closer. After a while, I broke off the kiss and circled to her. Picking up the phone on the way, I ended the recording.

Trudy tried to sit back in the chair, but Annie got hold of her and forced her to stand. I sat down in the chair and then motioned to the floor. Annie shoved Trudy down to her knees and then followed after her.

The two of them stared at me hungrily. I rolled the chair forward and leaned down to caress Annie's face. I traced my fingertips across her cheek and then put my index finger to her lips.

She opened up and began sucking on it like a tasty treat. "Here's the plan. Cock Hole's going to spend another hour down here," I began, reaching into the bag beside me to find Trudy's small vibrator.

"She gets to do whatever she wants with you. You'll cum only when she says to, and you're still going to be punished for every time you cum. So far it's only twenty spanks, but I have a feeling you won't be sitting on your ass later." Trudy looked a little dejected but nodded her head.

"Yes Master," she said quietly.

I pulled my finger away from Annie. She looked a little disappointed but stayed quiet. "Where do you want her, and do you want anything else?" I asked. She looked away for a moment to collect her thoughts.

Trudy anxiously watched her so I reached over to pet her, hoping to calm her nerves. She embraced my touch and moved closer. "You can have more toys. You can dress her up a bit. Anything your heart desires," I said calmly. "You can even tell her to eat you out for the next hour instead."

Annie shook her head, "No. Cock Hole wants to punish Tight Slit more for last night. This dumb whore thinks she's a better slave just because she follows orders well." She wrapped her fingers through Trudy's hair and pulled her head backward.

"It's time she learned who the top slut is," she said before leaning in close to Trudy's face and forcing a kiss onto her lips. Unable to defend herself, Trudy made out with Annie on the floor for several more minutes.

I rolled the chair over them to hide the action and then pretended to look at the computer while filming them with my phone.

As they tussled on the floor, Trudy's skirt rolled up. Her crotch was fully exposed now, and Annie was taking full advantage of it. As she kissed Trudy, her fingers worked her to another orgasm.

Trudy writhed in her grip, trying anything she could to distance herself from her captor. At that moment, the doors to the apartment swung open and a woman in a purple coat walked inside. I kicked Annie's butt and leaned down to whisper at them, "Hush her up for a moment. Someone is coming in."

The woman walked slowly across the lobby, carrying two large grocery bags in her hand. As she got closer, I realized she was an older woman, and I got up to help her. I went to her side, "Miss, can I help you get these to the elevator?"

She nodded at me with an exhausted smile.

"Thank you, young man," she replied.

I carefully slipped the bags off her arms and carried them across the lobby to the elevator. As I walked, the woman walked to the right of me, and I made sure to keep myself between her and them. "When did you start working here?" The old woman asked, still out of breath.

"Oh, I don't. My friend Trudy is working the desk, but she needed to go to the bathroom," I told her as we crossed in front of it. I peered over the top to see if they were visible, but Annie must have dragged her underneath. The old woman nodded in acknowledgment.

Just as we cleared the desk and started to turn into the elevators, a soft moan let out across the lobby. It was muffled, but it was definitely the sound of a woman in the throes of passion. I looked awkwardly at the old woman as I handed her back her bags.

"Go on dear, turn it off before your girlfriend gets back. It's not good to watch that kind of thing during the day, you know. You'll get yourself all worked up," she said with a sly grin before hitting the button for her floor.

I nodded and waved to her as the doors closed. Suddenly remembering where I was, I jolted awake and rushed over to the desk. Annie was sitting atop Trudy, her face buried between Annie's thighs. On the other side of her, Annie filmed herself fingering Trudy's tight slit to another orgasm.

Trudy's toes curled and her legs stretched and flexed as she moaned. "This is what happens to dumb toys who try to take Cock Hole's spot as top slut," she narrated to the camera.

"They get humiliated in public like the cheap fucking sluts they are. Did you like coming in front of that nice old lady, bitch?" Annie asked, taunting her as she slapped her pussy.

Trudy shook underneath her and made a big effort to throw her off, but failed. Next, she tried shouting through Annie's hold. All that came out were muffled mumbles.

Annie continued playing with her toy, lightly slapping her pussy and poking and prodding her clit. She continued teasing her while I watched them go at it for several more minutes. Eventually, I stopped them, "Cock Hole, I need Tight Slit for a moment."

She nodded and pulled Trudy out from under her, and up to her knees in front of me. The woman was exhausted and disheveled. Her hair was tossed in every direction, her makeup smeared and streaked, and her eyes were a bit puffy and red.

She gave me a wild look, so I reached down to caress her cheek. "I need your address and the key to your apartment," I told her casually. She hesitated and looked at me with fear. "If you don't want to, I can always make your onlyNudes account public and let you go," I added.

Her eyes went wide, and she started rambling, "825 Canary Road, apartment 413. The keys are in my purse on the chain. It's the one with the pink handle."

"Where's your purse," I asked. Looking around the desk I didn't see it.

"In the breakroom over there," she said, pointing across the lobby to a door on the wall to the right. I nodded and then opened my bag up again. Dumping the contents on the floor, I sorted them out for them.

"Some ropes if you want to position her," I said, piling them underneath the desk. Next, I showed them a bottle of lube and Annie's toys. "Your vibrators, and dildo. In case you want some help."

Trudy sighed and slumped against the wall beside her. Lastly, I handed Annie a black cloth mask and a roll of tape. "If she gets too noisy, or if you want a hand free while you're having fun," I said.

"The only rule is, you can't let her job go undone. You will greet every person who walks by, and you won't let her get caught. Not yet," I finished, rolling the chair back and standing up.

"Where are you going, Master?" Annie asked, her eyes shining with curiosity.

"Don't waste your time. You only have an hour, " I said, turning and walking toward the breakroom. I heard some shuffling behind me, and Annie barked out some whispered orders.

Trudy groaned as I headed through the door. I found her purse on a counter nearby and took her keys from it. After finding the one I needed and getting it off the ring, I left. Trudy was sitting at the desk with her hands curiously tucked in behind the chair.

I walked just close enough to see what was going on and noticed that she was cuffed to it. She looked at me one last time before I left, pleading with me to take mercy on her. I smiled and turned away.

As I walked through the doors, behind me I could hear her trying to muffle her squeals.

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

The trip to her apartment was uneventful. It was a normal building in a quiet neighbourhood. She lived up on the fourth floor, so I took the elevator up and found the place.

After I let myself in, I closed the door, took my shoes off, and started fumbling around for the light switch. I found it on the right wall about halfway up. The light came blaring to life and illuminated a long hall with an open room at the end.

Along the left and right walls were several doors that led off into the rest of the apartment. I opened the first one on the left and found a bedroom. It looked like a guest room, so I closed the door and went back to searching.

I went through the rest of them one by one. There was a kitchen, a full bathroom in the middle, and two more rooms. One had a desk in it, and a bunch of different shelves with comics and other memorabilia on it.

I spent a few minutes looking through it and admiring her taste. She was definitely into fantasy stories. There were Elves, Orcs, and men with giant swords everywhere.

The women were always scantily clad. After spending a few minutes in her hobby room, I left and went to the final room. It was her bedroom and looked like a student dorm. There was nothing in it but a bed, a side table with a plant, and a few photos.

She kept it neat, and tidy. I went inside and sat down on her bed, looking over at the photos. Shots of her with her family and friends mostly. No shots of her with a boyfriend or anything even close to resembling one.

Out of the corner of my eye, I noticed her closet door a little ajar. I slipped off her bed and crossed over to it, swinging it all the way open. Like the rest of the apartment, it was neatly packed. Her clothes hung from the bar across the top, and her shoes were ordered above by colour.

On the floor was a suspicious-looking chest. As I dragged it out, I couldn't believe how heavy it was. I placed it in the middle of her room and then sat down beside it. Opening it, I was suddenly privy to her private stash of sex toys. Vibrators, dildos, plugs, small canes and whips, leather cuffs, and an assortment of gags.

I closed it back up and then carried it out to the door. I set it down in the hall nearby. Heading back to her closet, I took another look. Most of her clothes were normal, but there was one dress hidden against the wall of the closet.

It was latex and purple with a zipper down the back. When I went to pull it from its hook, several more purple latex articles fell to the ground.

A hood with nothing but nostril holes and another at the back for a ponytail, a pair of gloves with a strap around the hand portion, and a pair of stockings. I picked up the pile and put it inside the chest.

After that, I went through the rest of her apartment looking for anything useful. I took a few outfits from her closet and her running shoes. In the kitchen, I checked her fridge and found it full of pre-made containers of food. Mostly salads, and other light meals. I took enough for each of us and then left.

I made another quick stop by my apartment to get more restraints for the two women. Leather straps of varying sizes, a different coloured armbinder for each of them, and a couple of ring gags. With that, I headed back to Annie's.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Looking at my phone, I noticed that I was a bit late. It had been about an hour and a half since I left. Upon entering, the first thing I noticed was that Trudy was sitting at her desk as usual, but Annie was standing in front of her with her hands on her shoulders. It looked like Annie was comforting her.

As I approached, Annie noticed me and tapped Trudy on her cheek to bring me to her attention. She turned away quickly and started wiping her eyes. "Did you go too far?" I asked, looking Annie in the eyes. She shook her head.