An Instagram Nightmare Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I felt myself coming close to an orgasm and clenched her hair. Forcing her to deepthroat me, I blew my load into her belly. She choked and tried to pull away, but I made her stay there.

"Look at me," I ordered her, still spraying ropes of cum against the back of her throat. She looked up at me with tears and rage in her eyes and stared into mine as I finished cumming inside her. "Now swallow every last drop," I said firmly. It took her a few seconds, but eventually, I heard her gulp and pulled free of her.

Saliva dripped from her mouth as her head sagged into the collar. "Good work, whore!" I commended her before leaving. Out of curiosity, I went into her booth and saw her bound to a small fold-up table.

Her clothes had been ripped off and strewn about the room and she was bound in a strict hogtie. Heading behind her, I checked to see if she was wet, and was surprised to find she was gushing.

Looking down, it was clear the little slut was getting off on this. I wiped my fingers through her hair and left the booth to a series of grunts. I went back to the front and spoke to the clerk, "Your assistant is a lot better at sucking cock than she is at greeting customers." Todd laughed.

"I bet. She sucks at inventory too. Only reason I kept her around was the tight ass. Never would let me touch it though," he grumbled.

"Why don't you go back there and give her a good fucking while I keep watch," I offered. He stopped what he was doing to give me a joyous look. With a thumbs up he headed into the back.

"Sure thing, good buddy!" he called out as he went.

I sat down on his stool and waited for the next customer. As another two men walked in, I smiled.

It was going to be a long day for Annie and Christine.