An Instagram Nightmare Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Soon I was looking at a faceless fuck doll that wouldn't be able to resist anything I did to her. Reaching behind her, I took the laces and tied them tight. Once the hood was smoothed out and snug against her skin, I guided her to the back of the store into the second room on the left. First I bent her over and then slowly I pushed her head through the hole in the wall. "Wait here," I ordered.

Heading back out into the store, I found a pair of expensive-looking leather cuffs with a nice soft material on the inside. They were good and thick, with sturdy buckles, and rings on two sides.

I got two pairs and took one out of the packaging while setting the other aside on the counter. Heading to the left, I found some nipple clamps with a chain between them and a pack of assorted weights. I took them back to the counter and then went looking through the electric toys.

For her pleasure, I grabbed a clit ring. For pain, I grabbed a vibrating butt plug that also had a shocking feature. Just a little jolt that could be activated from a remote. I got two more of each for Trudy and then headed to the back with her new toys.

I started by wrapping her new collar around her throat. Then I went around back and grabbed her hands. I cuffed both of her wrists before forcing them into the small of her back and attaching them.

At this point, Annie was shifting on both of her feet, trying to alleviate the strain on her muscles. I went outside and looked to the left. At the end of the hall was another door.

I walked down and opened it to find a back office. There was a desk at the back with a computer on top and a bunch of shelves along the walls of the room.

Behind the desk, there was a computer chair which I appropriated. Taking it back to Annie, I lowered it to its lowest setting and set the back up underneath her tummy. The headrest on it gave her enough padding to keep her slightly uncomfortable, but the chair itself supported her.

Annie relaxed on top of it as best she could, and I could hear her whimper from the other side of the wall. "Master. Can't Cock Hole just kneel?" she asked.

"No. If you had volunteered to do this, you could have kneeled. Now you get to bend over like a good fuck toy," I replied. Getting my phone out, I started a new recording.

Grabbing the nipple clamps I went to her chest and kneeled. Then I pulled her dress down and let her breasts flop out.

Looking at her chest, Annie's nipples were already hard enough to cut diamonds. I reached out and pinched her left nipple, and she groaned through the wall.

I gently tugged it away from her body and she continued whining. "Stop!" she yelled out after a minute of torture. I smiled and moved on. Taking one of the clamps between my fingers, I opened up the jaws and maneuvered them over her nub.

With a snapping motion, it closed. Annie squealed out in pain. Her body thrashed, and she even tried to kick at me. "Asshole!" she yelled out. I stood up and went behind her.

Placing my knees on the outside of hers, I trapped her legs. After pulling up her dress I rubbed her still-red ass cheeks, and then gave her four more smacks. Two on each cheek.

She thrashed and struggled, but her efforts died down after her punishment was through. "The more you cooperate, the faster this goes," I told her gently while massaging her ass.

That seemed to calm her down some, and I returned to her chest. The second clamp went on a little bit more smoothly. This time she didn't kick at me, but still thrashed and squealed. Once the clamps were on, I added two small weights to the middle of the chain and gently lowered them until they were hanging.

Next, I grabbed the clit ring and went to her pussy. I played with her lips and rubbed her clit. She was still wet from earlier, so it didn't take long to get her moaning. Once I was sure she was good and relaxed, I lined up her clit with the ring and put it on.

She wasn't sure what to make of it at first, trying weakly to pull her body away from my hands. Once it was on, she shuffled around on her feet. I pulled out the remote and turned it on to a low setting.

Annie immediately jumped and groaned as the weights swung freely. After thirty seconds I could hear her panting through the wall so I turned the ring off and went for the anal plug.

I took it out of the package and set the remote for it next to the other. The plug was black and bulbous with a metal strip along the outside. I rubbed it along her pussy lips to get it lubed and then pressed it into her ass.

She groaned and her hands wriggled around uselessly. Once it was properly seated, I got the remote and gave her the lowest setting shock. She screeched out in pain and jumped in her bindings. "FUCK!" she yelled out.

The weights on her tits continued swinging, and she tried to still herself. Standing up, I walked around to her face in the other room.

I crouched down beside her and spoke, "Now you know what's going to happen if any of today's customers come out unsatisfied."

Her featureless face angled upward toward me and even tilted to the side a bit. "Is Master at least getting something good out of this?" she asked. I put my hand on her latex-coated head and pet her.

"All of the toys and gear on you, and a second set for Tight Slit," I replied.

She nodded her head absent-mindedly, then took a deep breath. "Master?" she started. "Can you get Cock Hole something to put around her neck? When Master shocked Cock Hole, she jumped and hit the wall pretty hard." I thought about what I could use and then went to the office in the back again.

On the desk beside the computer, was a small neck pillow. The kind you would use on an airplane or a long bus ride. I grabbed it and took it back to Annie. Wrapping it around her neck, I made sure it was snug but that she could still breathe freely.

"Thank you," she said quietly. I patted her head and then got my phone out. I started the recording and then lined it up on the wall next to Annie with her face in view. I taped it there with several strips and then gave it a wave.

I started walking away, but she spoke suddenly, "Can you get me another collar? One for outside. I can't be Cock Hole in public too. Not yet." I thought about her request as I left the room without saying anything. Closing the door behind me, I went back to the counter and found the man on his phone.

"She's all good to go," I told him. He looked up at me and smiled before going back to his phone. He tapped out a long message and then hit send before looking back up at me.

"I just sent a message to the regulars. I figure you'll have at least a dozen here today," he said with a big toothy grin.

"Great. Maybe I can bring her back next week. Get an even bigger pull," I replied. He nodded enthusiastically and then went back to working on something on his computer.

I took the opportunity to look around the store some more and get another collar for Trudy. It was the same as Annie's basic leather collar, except hers had been dyed a blue colour.

Then I looked through the rest of the collars for something they could wear during the day. Annie might be mine, but I knew that if I pushed too hard, I'd cause her to rebel.

She was willing to take part in the glory hole because of the hood. Without it, she never would have gone quietly into that room. She'd wear the collar all day too. I just needed to pick something a little subtler first.

I picked up a simple torque-style collar. It was made of a gold composite and was open at the back of the ring.

It had a bit of weight to it and shone a bit in the light. They had one in a silver look too. I took one of each and went to the back room. I took the neck pillow off of Annie for a second and tried the gold collar on her. It blended into her skin a little too well, so I tried the silver one next.

This one contrasted with her skin and sparkled against it. "What does it look like?" she asked, her voice full of boredom.

"A silver ring," I replied curtly. I didn't wait for her response. After putting her neck pillow back in place, I stood up and exited the room. Walking past the booth, I flipped one of the signs back to vacant and then spent another ten minutes looking around the store at all the products.

When the first customer came in, it was a large lumberjack-looking guy with a long scraggly gray beard. He walked up to the clerk and the two of them chatted for a brief moment before he went straight to the back of the store.

Heading over to the counter, I walked up to the clerk. He leaned in close as he saw me coming, "That's an easy fifty bucks," he said, handing me forty. I pocketed the money and leaned over the counter next to him.

"How'd you get into this business?" I asked, genuinely curious. He smiled at me and stood up, slapping his knee. Like he had a funny joke to tell.

"Bought it with my wife. Us two chuckle fucks actually thought this would be a fun store to own. Ten years ago now, we bought this damned place thinking we'd sell lots, meet a bunch of sexy swingers, and get to try out all of our fantasies," he explained.

A passionate fervor swirled about him as he spoke. "Turns out most folk who still shop in person are a bit odd. Ain't that good-looking, neither," he laughed at his misfortune and I joined him.

"Are you still married?" I asked.

"Not anymore," he replied. "She left about five years ago now. Took the house and my dog and left me with this crappy store," he said with a twinge of regret. "Kinda wish I could still see her."

"Your wife?" I asked, half knowing the answer.

"The dog," he laughed. "Best damn friend I ever had. Loyal to boot too."

We continued chatting about his life and the store. About five to ten minutes later, the lumberjack came sauntering back out front. He had a huge grin across his face, and he almost seemed to glide as he walked. "That good?" I called out, a little surprised.

"She's amazing," he said as if entranced in a dream. He walked up to the counter and handed the shopkeeper another fifty. "I'll be back in a half hour. Put my name down for a second go," he explained before turning around and slowly making his way out of the store.

The two of us watched him go, with the clerk eventually handing me my money. I put it away and the shop bell rang out as another man in a business suit walked in. The two of us smiled knowing that today was gonna be a profitable day.

"Give me a second to clean her up," I said before heading into the back. I could hear the clerk making small talk as I went. In the back room, I found Annie recovering from her performance.

There was cum all over the floor below her and a mixture of drool and cum leaking out of her mouth. "Close your mouth slut, and get ready. There's another cock coming your way, " I told her.

Grabbing a pile of napkins from the office, I wiped the cum away from her lips and then tucked the rest into the hole around her head. Then I went around to her backside. I found the two remotes and took them with me out into the store.

The clerk indicated to the businessman that it was ready, and he went into the back. I gave him a minute or two and then pulled out the remote for Annie's clit ring. Turning it on, I set it to the lowest setting and then put the remote back in my pocket.

"That on her?" the clerk asked. I nodded and the two of us grinned. We didn't get to enjoy the thought long. The door chimes rang out again, and both of us turned to see a sexy redhead walking into the store. She was a petite woman, maybe 5'3" in height, and appeared to be in her mid-twenties.

Her body was quite thin and lacked curves, but her face was beautiful. She had gorgeous, piercing blue eyes, and big luscious pink lips. Her pale cheeks had cute little freckles all over them, and her long hair swished around her face as she walked.

She walked up to the counter wearing a black leather jacket with a white tee underneath and jeans over boots. "What's up jackass?" she blurted out in a rude tone. My face scrunched up reflexively, and I turned to look at the clerk. "What are you looking at dumb ass?" she questioned me with a barbed tongue.

The store clerk shook his head and cupped the sides of his face in his hands. "Christine, just get your ass in the back and start working on organizing those files," the man said with a dejected sigh. She rolled her eyes at him and then walked off.

"Whatever. Later loser," she called out. Her ass was nice and toned as she walked away. At least one good quality aside from her face. It was too bad she was such a bitch. If only there was a way to teach her to behave I thought to myself.

"She's a real piece of work, huh?" the clerk asked, looking for some sympathy.

I nodded, patting him on the shoulder. "Yea man, she totally needs a good dicking to put her in her place," I assured him.

"Yeah, it's too bad we couldn't strap her into the other booth. You know, make her do what your girl's doing. Oh well," he said, slumping back down over the counter. I thought about what he said, and then after a minute or two of silence, it hit me.

"Why don't we?" I asked him. He chuckled a bit and then scoffed when he realized I was serious. Then he considered it and continued shaking his head.

"No way, she'll bite their dicks off," he countered.

"Not if we ring gag her. Hell if you're really worried, put one of these plugs up her ass and shock her a few times, " I said, showing him the packaged plug for Trudy. He nodded his head slowly.

"What do we do with her after?" he asked quietly.

"That's the best part. You're gonna set up your own camera, and film the whole thing. At the end of the day, let her go and tell her the internet will see how well she sucks if she breathes a word to anyone," I explained.

He looked at me and then sat down on his stool. Twirling around a few times, he seemed to consider the idea. A few minutes later he turned back to me and nodded his head.

"Okay," he said.

From the back, the businessman emerged with a giant grin. "That's worth more than fifty bucks," he said, stopping at the counter. "She could win competitions for that." The three of us laughed, and then we told him goodbye and sent him on his way.

The clerk followed behind him and flipped the open sign to closed. He took another sign out from a shelf nearby and put it in the window. It read, "Gone for lunch. Back in twenty." Then he grabbed a simple pair of fuzzy cuffs off the shelf, and a ring gag to go with it.

The two of us went into the back and found the bitch in the booth taunting Annie. "Look at you, you stupid little cock hole. I bet you're just some dumb whore who couldn't graduate college or get a real job," she laughed as she poked Annie in the side of the head hard.

Perfect, I thought to myself silently creeping up behind her. When I was close enough, I lunged through the open door and wrapped one hand over her mouth and the other trapped her arms against her body.

She struggled while screaming into my hand, but the clerk followed soon after. I loosened my grip when he was ready, and he jammed the ring gag into her open mouth.

Behind us, I could hear Annie cheering, "Fuck yea, get that stupid whore!"

Christine immediately tried to spit it out but failed, and soon he was tightening the straps at the back of her head. She angrily yelled at us through the gag but it came out garbled and muted.

Next, I spun her around and pressed her face into the wall, I held her there, while the clerk came in and grabbed both of her arms. He maneuvered her hands to the small of her back and then he cuffed them there.

Without her arms, and unable to scream properly, she was effectively restrained. She still tried to kick at us, but couldn't get much leverage.

The man ran back out front and then returned a minute later with more cuffs for her ankles. He slipped one over her left ankle first, and then the right. Once they were linked together, she couldn't kick her feet without falling over.

The cute little redhead looked at us with fear now and then looked down at Annie again. Her eyes started to water up. "You're going to learn today, Christine," the man growled into her ear.

I handed her over to him, and he took her to the other booth while I cleaned off Annie. Soon he had her head through the hole and when I looked in she was sobbing as he explained her new life to her.

I closed the door with a smile and went back to the front of the store. There was a woman out front with a burgundy sports coat and a short black skirt. I went to the door and flipped the sign over, taking the other one and replacing it on the shelf. She saw me and opened the door. "Is the Gloryhole ready?" she asked confidently.

I nodded and waved her inside. She walked in and strode across the room to the counter. "Todd's message said it was fifty dollars for a blowjob," she explained.

"It is," I told her, crossing the floor to the counter and heading behind it. I pretended to ring something up and then held out my hand to her. She handed me a fifty and then went on back. I managed to get the cash register open and place the fifty inside, taking two twenty's for myself. Todd came around the corner just as I did.

"Did she pay?" he asked. I nodded and showed him the fifty. Closing it up, I stood up and let him pass by. "There's another stool hiding under that desk in the back if you want," he offered.

I considered it for a moment but thought better of it. I had a chance to check on Annie while I waited and have a crack at the new toy back there. "Mind if I try out your new product?" I asked.

He nodded his head and then waved me off. I headed into the back and saw the door to Annie's booth slightly ajar. Through the crack, I could see the woman grinding her pussy into Annie's face while gripping both strands of hair.

"Do you like that you little whore?" I heard her ask as I walked into the booth beside them. Once the door was closed, I looked over to see Todd's phone hastily set up on a tripod on the far side of Christine's head.

The redhead was stuck there in the wall with a posture collar around her neck. An unforgiving four-inch, leather device that kept her from turning her head or looking anywhere but forward. Tears dripped down her face onto the floor below, while her eyes glared out of the corner at me.

I unzipped my pants and let my cock flop out. Swinging it around in the air, I brought it closer to her face until it was inches away. The mere idea of taking this stupid sluts first time, got me stiffening like I'd seen Medusa.

Whap, whap, whap.

The sound rang out softly as I hit her cheek with my cock. She glared at me and sniffled as the tears continued to flow. "I was looking at my future fuck toy, bitch," I told her. Christine gave me a confused look. "You asked what I was looking at," I explained.

With that, I stuffed my now hard cock into her mouth and down her throat. Instantly pulling her as far down my shaft as she could go. She gagged and sputtered and tried desperately to shake her head free. There was nowhere she could go.

Christine sobbed as I fucked her face. I took my time enjoying the sound of her crying and the warm feeling of her tongue. "Do you want me to make you feel good?" I asked after a couple of minutes.

She looked up at me angrily, but then looked away with shame. "I'll get him to let you cum, but only if you start sucking my dick properly on your own," I told her.

She thought about it for a moment and then slowly started to lick at the head. I smiled and sat back, letting the new toy take care of me. She looked up at me with those captivating blue eyes, and I couldn't help but run my hand through her fiery red hair.

I almost wanted to take her home with me, but I didn't have enough room. The bed could only hold two sluts at the moment, and I still needed the streaming room.