An Interesting Interlude

Story Info
An erotic interlude trying to find her limits.
3.6k words
2.69
8.7k
7
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It's early afternoon at the house soon after we have moved in together.

We're still getting to know each other's habits and tastes in all manner of things, especially what turns us on, although much of that is becoming quite clear to both of us.

It's evident that you like to be dominant, and that I love being submissive, and we are both very much into leather. We are starting to build an interesting collection of leather outfits and bondage gear. And we are both very excited at the thought of you having other lovers, particularly good looking, well endowed black guys.

It's clear to me that you like being fucked for a long time, much longer than I can possibly last, but that it doesn't take much to make you cum and cum again. All I know is that when you came home from your last date with Aaron, one of your new black lovers, you talked at length about his prowess; how he fucked you four times between arriving at his place after dinner at 9 pm, and leaving after breakfast the next morning, the first time for over two hours.

At this stage though, I'm still quite unsure of your sexual capacity. Just how far can you go before you say, "That's enough, no more, I'm completely fucked out." So far that hasn't happened, certainly with me, and from what you tell me, not with the few black guys you have already dated, even Aaron, I suspect. I'm absolutely dying to find out.

So on a lazy Saturday afternoon, I propose that we head for the bedroom. You looking very sexy in a black leather corset with yellow piping, and impossibly high slut heels, and me in my anonymous leather slave outfit, including a pair of long leather gloves, and of course, my leather hood and a spiked cock ring. We've already agreed to the rule of no pleasure without some pain for me.

Once in the bedroom, you lay back on the bed arms and legs stretched wide, while I quickly and efficiently put the leather cuffs attached to the corners of the bed on your wrists and ankles. I don't want to give you time to change your mind, as it has been hard to persuade you to do this.

You are so dominant that the idea of laying on the bed passively, restrained, while I make love to you is not hugely appealing. You want to be free to dominate me, use your hands on me, push me onto my back and fuck me the way you want to fuck me, not let me fuck you.

However, just this once, you say, let's give it a try, even though your inclination is that you are not really going to enjoy it so much.

So here you are, stretched out on the bed, supine, unable to do anything but lay back and enjoy, which is what I've been telling you it's all about. I've tucked a couple of pillows under your head so that you can see the tv screen at the foot of the bed. And now I plug in a very racy DVD that I've ordered, an interracial video of black guys with massive cocks doing outrageous things to some good looking white slutwives.

Next, I move to the side of the bed, and pop the cork on the bottle of Bollinger, one of two in the ice bucket, and pour us both a glass. I take a swig of mine and then move onto the bed to allow you to take a few sips.

"Lay back and enjoy yourself," I say, "Let me be your slave whose sole job it is to pleasure his Mistress every way I can think of. This afternoon is all about giving you the maximum pleasure possible."

"Well, okay," you respond doubtfully. However, you are already feeling the first pangs of arousal from the happenings on the DVD, which are pretty wild. You can definitely imagine yourself in the position of the woman who is currently being gang banged by three very well hung black bulls as her white husband watches.

"I think she's definitely enjoying herself," I say, looking at the screen.

You look up at me, "What woman wouldn't?" you say archly.

"Are you ready for that?" I ask.

"Try me. I think I may need three good looking black guys to really satisfy me from now on."

"What about Aaron, didn't he satisfy you?"

"He was great, but I could have gone further if he'd had a friend there."

I find this conversation quite arousing as my cock stiffens at the images of you going through my mind. Inspired, I slip from your view, and the next thing you feel are my lips and my tongue on your toes, each foot, one after the other, sucking and licking, worshipping at your feet. This is something new, and it does feel quite pleasant to you, especially as my hands have crawled up your legs and come to rest at your cunt, where my leather encased fingers start to caress your flesh in a most arousing way.

It's not long before I feel some gentle shudders running through your body. It has not taken very much at all to bring you to your first orgasm.

"What are you thinking about?" I ask.

"Me being in that movie, enjoying myself with three black guys. Well not in a movie, but just enjoying three black guys and their big cocks."

"You really want that now, don't you?"

"Yes, I really do. I can't wait to try it."

After taking some time to make love to your feet, you feel me start to move up your legs, kissing and licking with my tongue as I go. This all feels very pleasant to you. For the moment you almost forget you are tied down. As I get towards the top of your thighs, my hands move from your cunt to your breasts, caressing them, and gently teasing your nipples.

You can't wait for my tongue and my lips to land on your cunt, but it's not happening yet. I continue to lavish my attention on your thighs, so close, but not yet there. You are so aroused now, but it's so frustrating that you can't put your hands on my head and push me down onto your cunt.

So here you are, so ready for me to pleasure your pussy, so aroused by what you are watching on the DVD, that you can't hold back, and another orgasm ripples through your body, satisfying for the moment, but leading to even greater arousal as my tongue now starts to flick on those succulent cunt lips and my hands continue their exploration of your breasts.

"You've got a wonderful tongue you know. It gets me very excited."

"As good as Aaron's tongue?"

"Now don't get ahead of yourself. You aren't in the same league as Aaron's tongue or cock, but you still do very arousing things to me with your tongue. Mmmmmmm."

Now my lips and tongue are ravishing your cunt, and I know that you are fully aroused, a tigress. But a tigress who can only twist and turn in her bonds, who can't use her hands to urge her lover onwards. But the orgasms are coming much more frequently now, almost continuous, fuelled by the outrageously erotic images on the screen and in your mind.

Now my lips and tongue leave your cunt and start moving up your body towards your breasts. Lots of light kisses, some gentle bites and lots of licking. All very arousing. You lay back, feeling much like a big, satisfied cat, purring almost.

It's the turn of your breasts to come in for some attention from my mouth, lips and tongue. Your nipples are licked, sucked and teased. My hands now are still moving up your body. Now they are clasped around your throat for a few moments, squeezing gently, and then my fingers are in your mouth for you to lick and suck on. Oh, if only they were a big black cock just like the woman on the screen is taking in her mouth right now! And then another orgasm hits......

You feel me moving on up your body, licking and kissing as I go until I reach your chin and then your mouth. Your vision is now filled with the leather encased head of your lover, who leans over you for a passionate kiss. The leather encircling his mouth feels odd as always, but the image is very arousing.

Then you feel my cock at the entrance to your sopping wet cunt. Even though it's engorged by the cock ring around the base of my balls, it feels nothing like the size of the black ones you have been enjoying with your black lovers recently. Still it feels pleasant enough, and together with the kisses and my hands around your throat, it sends delicious sensations coursing through your body.

Indeed, you feel yourself becoming aroused again as another pleasant orgasm washes over you. This is where you'd love to roll over on top of me, and ride me hard, but you can't. Damn!

All too soon though, you feel me pulling out of you. You want to hold me inside you, make me cum. But tied down as you are, you can't.

"Why are you pulling out?"

"Because I don't want to cum just yet. More delicious treats in store for you. We're not done by a long way."

I roll off you and stand by the bed, looking down at you. You look amazing. Utterly fuckable, and the way you are licking your lips and looking up at me, clearly ready for more.

"Enjoying yourself yet?" I ask with a grin on my face.

"Somewhat. Better than I thought actually. Especially when I think that this is all about you pleasing your Mistress."

The DVD has ended. So now I go over and put the next one in. This one is also interracial, but with a strong bondage theme as a twist.

I come back to the bed and feed us both more champagne, which tastes so refreshing. I am sitting next to you, caressing you with my free hand, teasing your nipples, then running it over your so creamy cunt between your widespread legs, feeling you shudder a little as I do. We sit this way for a while sharing a glass of champagne and chatting about the first video and what the black guys were doing with the slutwives. Me telling you how much I want to see you doing that.

Fifteen or twenty minutes pass in this way. We're coming down off our first sexual high, but our conversation is keeping us aroused, as is the content of the second video where the submissive husband is being made to suck the cocks of his wife's black lovers.

"You want to do that, don't you? You'd like to feel a big black cock in your throat, wouldn't you?"

"Yes I would, Mistress."

"I'd like to see that, as well. We will have to see what can be arranged."

Now I walk over to my chest of drawers and pull out what looks to be a piece of black silk and bring it back to the bed. I lean over you, and open it up. You realize that it is a blindfold, which I very quickly slip onto your head and over your eyes.

"Hey this was not part of the agreement."

"No, I have to admit, this is a little surprise, but for the next little while I think that everything you experience should be channelled through feel and touch and hearing."

Now you can't see anything. All you can hear is me moving around the room. Time seems to drag all of a sudden.

"What is he doing?" you wonder.

Then I come back to the bed, sitting next to you, and start to caress and kiss you in all the places that I know excite you. I see you moving around in your leather bondage. Not struggling, but twisting and shuddering as little spasms of pleasure rocket through your senses, made even more intense by the fact that you can't see, can't anticipate where my lips and fingers will land next.

"Enjoying yourself?"

"Mmmmm, I am"

"Even though you are tied down and can't see a thing?"

"Mmmmm, it makes the pleasure even more intense."

Then you hear the buzzing. You know immediately that it's a vibrator, and it is starting to play over your cunt lips, lingering, as it moves to and fro. Then it slips between your lips and starts to move up and down inside your cunt. That feels so good!

Then a deeper buzzing gets added in, and you feel something large and bulbous pressing against your cunt. Now the first one has slid all the way up inside your very creamy pussy. It's not small, that's for sure. And the second one continues to vibrate against your cunt.

This is new. Two vibrators at one time. And they feel so good. A first orgasm hits you almost immediately. Then another.

I don't have to ask. I know that you are now thoroughly enjoying yourself. As for yourself, you are starting to enjoy this new experience; the feeling of being totally stretched out, vulnerable, unable to do anything but enjoy the experience. Now your mind does start to contemplate how good this might feel like if there were four good looking black guys making this happen. Four pairs of hands caressing you, four mouths kissing you, four big black cocks adding to the pleasure.

You feel me get up off the bed, but the vibrators keep running, even though I'm now caressing your breasts with my hands, a little more roughly than before, pinching your nipples that send little jolts of electricity running through your breasts.

Through the pleasant fog of your orgasms, you realize that I must have found a way to wedge the vibrators in place, so that my hands are freed up for other things. They move away from your breasts and you feel them encircling your throat, squeezing gently, adding to your arousal.

Your excitement grows, and your orgasms keep cumming. You've lost count of how many so far tonight. I'm kissing you, and you are kissing me back passionately.

"Enjoying yourself now?" I ask.

You wish you could see me. See my hood, try to look into my eyes. But you can't. All you know is what you can feel and hear.

"Oh it feels so good, so good," you murmur, "even better than a big black cock."

"Is that possible? Surely not better than three or four though? Next time we do this, maybe three or four black guys instead of the vibrators?

A thought strikes you and you giggle. "Does it have to be either -- or? How about the three or four black guys and the vibrators?"

"Greedy slut. How long do you think you could last with all of that stimulation going on at one time?"

"How long would they have? An evening? Maybe the weekend with an occasional break for food and sleep. I don't know. But a good long time for sure."

The pleasure from the vibrators is almost becoming overwhelming now. Your mind is full of thoughts of you in the middle of three or four black guys, their cocks filling your cunt, your mouth and your hands. The erotic images and sensations are mind-blowing.

The orgasms are almost continuous now, total sensory overload. In a brief moment of lucidity you wonder whether you are going so far down this path, that there will be no way back, that this experience will take you over, turn you into the sex-crazed slut you have always dreamed of being, yet feared you might become.

You are right on the verge of saying, "enough," when you feel me shift from your side and lever myself on top of you, knees on the bed either side of your head, above your shoulders, leaning down and kissing you again and again, tongue deep in your mouth. Stopping you from even talking.

"What a gorgeous slut," you hear me say as I look down at you, "Just made for a life of extreme sex and prostitution."

Then you feel me straighten up and then my cock is at your lips, and my hands have slid along your arms, holding you down even more if that's possible. You open your mouth and my cock just slides in, and I bury it deep so that the head is in the top of your throat, and your nose is touching my balls. You can taste your own juices on my cock, which excites you even further.

"You wish this was a black cock, don't you Darling? A really big thick heavy black cock."

You can't speak, but your head nods several times.

Now you are going wild. The vibrators are insistently driving you crazier and crazier every passing moment. My cock is fucking your mouth and throat. My hands are round your neck, squeezing ever tighter for longer and longer periods, and then relaxing, bringing you to a fever pitch of arousal.

Your whole body is twisting and spasming as your orgasms rip through you. You think you want to say, "Enough, enough," but your mouth is so full of my cock you can't say anything, and even as you think 'enough' you are asking yourself if you really do want this to stop. No, you don't.

And me? I am so enjoying fucking your mouth, so enjoying running my hands over your breasts behind me, so enjoying having them alternately tight around your neck and then teasing your nipples, so enjoying the thoughts of how crazy I am driving you, that I don't want to stop yet for sure.

We keep this up for some time. You keep trying to suck my cock deeper and deeper into your throat, the stimulation finally bringing me right to the edge of orgasm.

You can sense that I am close now, and even as you do so you start to feel a groundswell of arousal building in your cunt and your brain like nothing you have ever felt before. It feels like a massive tidal wave of sensation flowing through your body. And then, just as my cum starts to fill your mouth, flooding it as never before, an intense orgasm hits you, an orgasm like you have never experienced, even with Aaron. Your entire body shudders, stiffens and arches before it slumps back onto the bed, satiated, for the moment.

As I look down into your face, my cum trickling from your mouth, I realize that I have lost you. Your eyes are open, but you are somewhere else. I wonder what you are feeling, what you are thinking.

I ease myself off you, and feed you more champagne which brings things back into focus. You look up at me.

"That....... was........ amazing......... like nothing before."

"I've certainly never seen you have an orgasm as intense as that before."

"What is it they say about quantity versus quality?"

"So you enjoyed really yourself?"

"Yes, I did."

"Would you do it again?"

"Oh yes. Not every day or every week. But I would certainly do it again.

You look up at me, and see that I have a deliciously evil grin on my face.

"That's very good, because we haven't finished for today yet."

"You might not be, but I think I am."

"I don't think so. Now we start all over again right from the beginning. There's the second bottle of Bollinger to get through."

"Remember who is in charge here."

"For the moment that would be me it seems."

"You are here to give me pleasure."

"And that's just what I intend to do. A lot more. And if I'm being a bit rebellious then you can punish me for that later, when I untie you."

"I'm not sure how much more I can take."

"Well, didn't you say a weekend with some breaks for food and sleep? Let's find out shall we? And by the way, if you argue much more, I may have to silence you with this."

You look at the black penis gag which has appeared, dangling from my hand. It's big, you think, a real mouthful.

"You wouldn't dare."

"Actually I think it may add to your pleasure," I say, "just imagine going through all that again, but this time with a black cock in your mouth the whole time," I say as I push the gag into your mouth and fasten the straps around the back of your head. "Imagine it's the real thing, slut."

"Mmmmmmmm". Your head shakes from side to side.

"Now let's start over shall we? Toes first. You know by the end of this round you will be so into it that I think you'll be telling me not to stop, and we'll have to go through it all again a third time....."

By the end of the evening, after the third time through, and I am exhausted, spent and you are still wanting more, my question will be answered, as you ask if we can keep going on Sunday. Your capacity for extreme sex appears to be boundless. I make a mental note to call Aaron next week and ask if he wants to bring two or three friends over next Friday evening for a fun weekend.