An Interview with Madhavi Doshi

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

RAJESH: Tarun and Sreedhar, also, had sex with you??

MADHAVI: They really wanted to. And, even I wanted them inside me. They were all set to Double Penetrate me. I had completely undressed myself, for them, and had even taken the pill.. But, that is when I got a call from my husband, Shirish. He wanted to surprise me, and was already in the hotel lobby. He called me just because he did not know my room number.

RAJESH: That was a close call!!

MADHAVI: The boys somehow managed to get themselves out of the room. But, I have promised Tarun and Sreedhar a great time very soon. I even sent them a couple of my scuddy pictures. I wanted them to know that they had some serious leverage over me.

RAJESH: Your husband has any idea about you cheating on him??

MADHAVI: No way!! Not at all!!

RAJESH: How did you manage to do it, all these years??

MADHAVI: At home, in front of my husband and children, I am a very conservative wife and a darling mother. I give my man no chance to have the slightest of doubts about me. But, it was getting harder to bring home the neighborhood boys. My kids were always around me, and it was difficult to get fucked like a whore, in front of my two sons... And that is the biggest reason I have come back to Bollywood... I believe Indian Cocks still love me dearly.

RAJESH: Completely agree to that... We love you!!

MADHAVI: Haha...

RAJESH: What about your past?? How much of it does your Husband know??

MADHAVI: Before marrying me, Shirish wanted to know if anybody had approached me indecently, and I had succumbed to the pressure. He asked me, on my face, if I had to sleep around to be in the business.

RAJESH: That was a very common question suitors asked actresses, back then. Correct me if I am wrong, but there were even instances where they were asked how much they normally charge for a night!!

MADHAVI: Yes, I was aware of that... And, I replied I never had to sell my body to get myself a movie. He said he was proud of me, and he would love to marry me.

RAJESH: You lied about it to him?!

MADHAVI: A lot of people hearing this will be thinking I lied to my husband. But what I told him was the Truth!! I never slept with an Actor, or Director, or Producer to get a role in their movies. I slept with them only after the role was confirmed, and I was already acting in the movie. That is different from spreading your legs to get a chance.

RAJESH: That is actually so True!!

MADHAVI: Yes!! My husband believes all my co-stars, of that period, see me as their younger sister... Maybe someday, I will tell my husband how each of my "Elder Brothers" used their meat on their "Younger Sister".

RAJESH: Who had the best or the biggest dick, among your co-stars from the 80's & 90's?? Give me your Top 5...

MADHAVI: Woooooo... I have always thought about it too... Hahaha... Well...

No. 5 would be Manas Chakravarthy... No. 4 would be Johnny Shroff... No.3 would be Aneesh Kapoor... No.2 would be Sanjog Dutt...

RAJESH: And... Who is your Number 1??

MADHAVI: Hahaha... My Number 1 is Gulrukh Grover!!

RAJESH: What?? Why do you choose the man who has raped the most number of woman on the big screen, above Superstars, as your Number 1??

MADHAVI: Well, he had portrayed a rapist in my movies too, and I felt he was very good at it!! I thoroughly enjoyed shooting with him, and every-time he would rub his hot-rod against my body, I only felt pleasure. His dick was harder than all the others, and his erections lasted much longer.

RAJESH: You seem to be a fan of him!!

MADHAVI: Well... He is a great actor... He was also very intense in these rape scenes, and the way he would tear my clothes, or grab me, helped me expose a lot of my cleavage, and body... It really helped me stay in demand...

RAJESH: Did you have Sex with Gulrukh??

MADHAVI: No, he is the only one from the above list who did not fuck me.

RAJESH: You wish he had fucked you??

MADHAVI: YES, YES, YES!! But he was in a relationship with Rubi Chawla, that time, and was very sincere to her. He would fuck only her, and from what Rubi had told me, Gulrukh would do her in the ass everyday.

RAJESH: So, Mr. Chawla's recently published book, "THE TEAR IN MY WIFE'S HOLE", was inspired from his own life?! I mean... From the life of his wife??

MADHAVI: Very much yes!! Rubi had once even showed me her gaping back-door, and it looked like a whole cucumber was pushed inside her tight round butt. That is how long & thick Gulrukh was. And, also, just like in the book, Rubi's ass-hole was filled with cum, during her wedding ceremony.

RAJESH: That is one big controversy in the making, there... And, speaking about controversies... There is this controversial rape scene in one of your movies, where Gulrukh forces you inside an abandoned bungalow, and in this scene, even before Gulrukh starts attacking you, your saree is torn and damaged.

MADHAVI: Yes, I remember the scene...

RAJESH: And once Gulrukh pulls your saree down, it can be noticed that the red blouse, you were wearing, also had plenty of cuts.

MADHAVI: Yes.. Yes... I remember every bit of it... The memes have not let me forget the details... I even saw the picture pop up as an advertisement for a performance enhancing drug, just the other day... "YOUR GIRL WILL NEVER BE THE SAME!!" was the phrase in the ad.

RAJESH: Haha!! I wish I could tell you where I last saw the picture... But, let's just go ahead with the interview... So... Yes... All the shots in that scene were very close-up ones, and it was very obvious you were not wearing a bra. Your voluptuous boobs were popping out, and your blouse covered nothing. Your cleavage was so deep, people could even notice your brown nipples!! What really happened there??

MADHAVI: The Director, Mr. Nair, insisted on a rehearsal before the Final Take. This was unusual for a sensitive scene, and I said no. Even Gulrukh was not supportive of this. That is when the Director said Gulrukh was not required for the rehearsal, and the very next second, he just punched me on my face.

RAJESH: Raghav Nair did that to you?? I have seen so many interviews of his, where he says he sees you as his own daughter!!

MADHAVI: He has always been a strange person... I did feel he had a special liking for me... But, not after that day... I was not completely stripped or physically infiltrated by him. But, the way in which he unleashed himself upon me, was unbelievable. He would just tear my outfit every-time I resisted, and threatened he would get me naked, and shoot a hardcore sex scene, as well, if I did not cooperate.

RAJESH: I cannot accept the fact that he got away with this...

MADHAVI: The worst was yet to come, Rajesh... He was only getting started... I was soon too tired to fight back, and he was quick to sense it. Mr. Nair just ripped apart the hooks of my blouse... It was in-fact later stitched to cover at-least that much of my skin... My most viral video would have been even more defaming, otherwise...

RAJESH: What do you think made him do that??

MADHAVI: I still don't know... He spent very little time fondling my boobs... He just wanted to remove my bra, and leave my upper body completely exposed in front of everybody... He seemed a lot less violent once he successfully had me topless... But, I was not given my bra back when the shoot began... I was compelled to act in the rape scene, after I had already been semi-raped in front of more than 100 men.

RAJESH: The video of the Director using your body was recorded??

MADHAVI: Yes, the camera was ON, and the Director had recorded my humiliation.

RAJESH: There was this disturbing news about how Madhavi Doshi was being blackmailed by 3 influential Superstars, using a video of hers in a compromising position... Was it this Video?!

MADHAVI: Yes... 3 Big Superstars... The biggest the country had ever seen... They had access to this video, and I was asked for sexual favors if I did not want this video to be made public.

RAJESH: So, Mr. Nair was working as per the instructions of these Superstars, to make this video of yours?! What exactly did they force you to do??

MADHAVI: Well... It was something like... Sex on the beach is great... Especially when you do it in the Caribbean...

RAJESH: Sorry??

MADHAVI: Okay... Excuse me?! What was your question??

RAJESH: What I asked was... Madhavi?! Ma'am?? Are you okay??

MADHAVI STARTS SHOWING SIGNS OF BREATHLESSNESS. SHE IS LOOKING VERY UNCOMFORTABLE, AND IS ON THE VERGE OF COLLAPSING. THE EFFECT OF THE TABLET PEAKS BEFORE IT STARTS TO WEAR OUT, AND SHE DOES NOT LOOK LIKE SHE CAN CONTINUE ANYMORE TODAY.

RAJESH (LOOKING AT THE CAMERA): Alright folks... I guess that is it for tonight's episode of NO HOLDS BARRED. Madhavi, unfortunately, cannot go on, anymore. And, we do not have further entry into her depraved mind... I know you would all have been eagerly waiting to confirm who the 3 Super Stars are. But, that will have to wait... We will definitely try to bring Madhavi back here, hopefully in the near future, but until then the truth will remain a mystery!!

MADHAVI (AS SHE PASSES OUT): Where am I?! Somebody please fuck me!!

RAJESH: Errr... Okay then... We will back soon with another special guest, and hear from her, even more dirty secrets... Stay tuned for all that and more!! And to everybody watching, don't forget to send in your questions... I will be asking your favorite stars all of it. Thank you & Goodbye!!

THE END

12