All Comments on 'An Intimate Confession'

by Intimate Confessions

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

awesome

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Wow

This story is amazing. It is very well written, I just... I loved it.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Very hot story!

Very nice, hot story. Delicious! Thanks!

wriswithwriswithover 13 years ago
Awesome youposted again!

I am a big fan of your stories. I was just about to reread one of your old stories when I saw your profile changed. And your new story didn't disappoint.

I hope you will post more stories, and I wouldn't mind knowing under what name you have been writing stories with your lady friend.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 13 years ago
Welcome back

You and Judo are the only authors I read at this site. I have been waiting for YEARS for you to come back. Like the other commenter, I came here just to read one of the sibling diaries stories, again, and came across this one. What a pleasure to see the recent date! I'll admit I made it to page two before taking a "break." Thank you so much for coming back, and yes, I'd also like to know under what other names you wrote under.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 13 years ago
hot

that story definetly made me hot and im a female:)

zl00pedragl0verzl00pedragl0verover 12 years ago
This story needs to continue.

All of these stories of yours

STAND OUT from all the others.

Hoping you will continue the

story .

Phenomenal job. A LOT of WANK

material here.

FANTASTIC JOB with the story.

habeanthabeantalmost 12 years ago
Remarkable Self-Control

You have a remarkable level of self-control! There's no way that I could have resisted the daily opportunities for sex that were before you. In my personal experience, it is extremely difficult to avoid contact with a female roommate, especially a cute naked one. I was erect with anticipation throughout your story. You write very well!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 12 years ago
wow...just WOW

Your account provided a most necessary release--thank you! Keep it up, won't you?

-bettygoneawry

winchesterfoxwinchesterfoxalmost 9 years ago
You aren't kidding

A great buildup to each ejaculation and to the progression of sexual intimacy running through the story. It takes me to the edge as I read it. This is my first story of your's. I look forward to reading more of them and to knowing you better through them.

Ib_SaysIb_Saysover 8 years ago

It's pretty hot, the only thing missing is more chapters ;-)

A slow buildup through several chapters with different stages and kinks , leading towards them fucking (public fun, bondage, sleep sex etc. ), and finally her being impregnated by him, at which point I would like to think they are a lot more than friends :-)

AnonymousAnonymousabout 6 years ago
very interesting

I love the tension

Gregory079Gregory079about 4 years ago
Love the intimate confession saga...?

I love your little saga, however I wish I understood better In what order these stories should be read. Or if there isn’t a particular order they should be. I really love that the story is true

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Well, you certainly delivered what you promised. Great writing!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous