An Intriguing Dream of Rope

Story Info
Slut surprises herself with dreams of rope and an audience.
1.8k words
4.72
3.9k
2
0
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was being tossed around between dreaming and waking, the deep, inescapable way that happens in a fever, when one in particular gripped and shook me. I thought I knew the general extent of my fantasies, but never before had I dreamed of rope.

The ropes in the dream seemed to change color. Sometimes natural, sometimes black, eventually settling into a kind of very deep maroon that was mostly red. Maybe I would even call the color "merlot" or "port" if someone had asked me to name it.

I was on the floor in some dimly lit place I couldn't recognize. In the background, softly, far away, some excellent raw black metal was playing; it could have been Enslaved's Yggdrasil album.

I also was gagged. Not with a ball, but with soft lengths of suede. It was wrapped several times around my head, first going with twisted strands into my mouth, then, on future passes, with broad, flat, luxurious swaths over it. I'd never really enjoyed being gagged for very long before, but I found I rather liked it now.

Somehow, several different sets of knots were being done at the same time, or at least, that's what it felt like. Some parts of me were already effectively immobilized by previously completed ones. My arms were bound down behind me. My lower legs were together, my knees crooked so they lay to my side. As He worked behind me, I realized He was in the process of tying a harness.

I felt almost drunk, but also perfectly clear. Exactly how it should be.

My heart raced. I was as close as I could get to a sort of hyperventilation, but with every breath still deep rather than shallow. Every inhale brought the soft friction of the rope and the knowledge that I was bound. Every graze of His fingers against my flesh to make a knot, every pull of the rope as the harness was formed was almost too much.

When I failed to contain a whimper, or I shifted in my bonds, I would hear Him chuckle softly, and sometimes He would tsk admonishingly at me, which of course only deepened my shameful arousal.

"You hungry little slut, are you going to cum already?" He chided me. "Remember you promised to be a good girl and be still for Daddy."

His voice almost ruined me. I tried not to, but I swear at the sound of it, I only felt the knot more keenly against my pussy. I shifted and let out a pitiful, desperate squeak as it pressed into me. I tensed my whole body in an effort not to simply burst and start rocking myself against it to find release.

His laughter washed over me again, a warm tide of humiliation for the barely contained hunger that made me His slut. It was as though I could feel the individual sound waves coming at me in slow motion. I could feel the pulse in my clit begging, begging...

I was almost in tears. I felt my cheeks redden in shame that I was so sensitive. I knew by the time He was done, if I hadn't cum already, He would barely have to lay a hand on me and I would shatter into a million pieces. I thought of His affected frustration if I came too quickly, without permission. How He might jerk me upwards from the floor and bend me over and how I would tense in ecstatic anticipation of His hand coming down on me.

Eventually the harness was finished. As He paused, I imagined, to admire His work, I tried unsuccessfully to control my breathing. The next sound was the sound of His footsteps walking away. I lay with my head turned to one side, the wrong side, of course, on the floor. I thought of trying awkwardly to raise myself enough to turn it about, but I sensed I ought not to despite the questions rising in me. Where was He going? He couldn't leave me here. Was He getting something?

But then I heard the sound of a pulley, and I felt the distributed tension on the harness, somehow both more confining and more gentle than I would have guessed, and my heart skipped. Of course! What I couldn't have seen, what I didn't yet know how to feel in what He had done had been Him tying me into further ropes to suspend me, but it now made perfect logical sense.

The next pull of the rope lifted my head from the ground. I imagined I could no longer be blamed for turning it, and I had to see... god and did I see. Those hands, His hands whose every vein and bone and line and contour I would hold in my mind forever, pulling the rope, hoisting me up, up, slowly up to a convenient height for whatever He had planned to do to me.

The sight of them, and the jerks of increased tension on the knot with every pull had me in a state of euphoric agony. I tried to focus only on the motion upward. I tried not to see anymore, to let my eyes go black this time on purpose.

But I couldn't stop myself from hearing Him.

"Maybe we should show Daddy's friends what a hungry slut you are."

The words hit me like a semi-truck. WHAT? My head snapped up, my eyes snapped open, and suddenly I realized I was in a long hall lined on one side with red velvet stage curtains, which He was now pulling open to reveal several rows of people watching from behind what appeared to be a wrought iron railing.

Oh my god. How long had they been here? Had they been listening the whole time, too? My mind flooded with images of these people, this to me improbable and seemingly endless sea of faces quietly giggling to each other as they had listened to my pitiful whimpering, to Him laughing and chiding me to be good.

And now they were all looking at me. At my helpless, suspended, naked body.

I turned beet fucking red. With mixed hope and horror I wondered if I would soon match the color of the rope that bound me, a sort of camouflage, and become one ridiculous wriggling maroon-merlot-port-red shape suspended from the ceiling.

My mind spun in impossible circles of shame, and some part in the back I knew was even rather upset. For so long I had never thought I would want our experiences shared in any way. The sudden shock of it split me open like a knife in my sternum, and I tensed and squirmed in my bonds.

OH GOD. Ball lightning from the knot I had momentarily forgotten was pressed against my cunt. My eyes, which I had squeezed shut, shot open again. I had been so close before, I was STILL, somehow, so close. How? How could this be happening?

Was I really about to cum with all these people watching? Why was the shame and the shock not forcing it down?

I scanned the small crowd. A number of people held drinks in their hands, many were talking amongst themselves. A woman with short, dark, curly hair and a flute of some kind of wine in her hand smiled up at me as she whispered something into the ear of the man whose arm she was locked with. I could practically feel her smile, her lip pulling over her teeth. The man turned from her to look at me and broke into a grin as he nodded at her.

Their eyes reflected sheer debauched mirth at this entertainment. I could feel it radiating from them, reaching me in warm waves that, in spite of myself, were now undeniably being absorbed by my tortured, sensitive pussy.

Oh god. Did I like it? Was I actually about to cum BECAUSE all these people were watching?

My breath rose to a panic. I looked over at Him, suddenly remembering after the shock that this was His doing, His wish to test my limits, His wish to display me as His toy. His eyes were fevered and hot, His gaze moving from my own to my suspended and occasionally squirming body to the crowd of people watching. I couldn't suppress a whimper, and I saw a grin twitch at the corner of His mouth and His eyes. A maelstrom of paradoxical shame and pride and need drew me down into crushing depths.

He had wanted this. He had done this to me. My clit pulsed with impossible fire. I could practically see it in third person as my squirming brought the knot tantalizingly, threateningly close. I was getting wetter and wetter. It would be so simple to...

No! Oh god, be good! No! I really was--I was going to--My heart was in my throat. My heart was everywhere. Every set of eyes burned me and simultaneously ceased to exist as the heat spread through my entire body. I felt an unstoppable shiver come over me, and the resulting movement of the knot between my legs was too much for me to bear. A quivering moan escaped from me as I collapsed inward upon myself, and I felt my body tense like a bowstring and then slacken in the ropes.

There was a mental reprieve of mere moments as I simply hung there panting into the suede gag, but soon His voice sliced across the makeshift stage, blade-like, metallic, and laced with discernible amusement. "You just came, didn't you, you filthy little whore, you think I didn't notice?"

I was practically shaking under His verbal public spanking, and for a second I was almost sure I would cum again. There was no use in containing myself anymore. They had all seen, they all knew now. I was His plaything.

He stepped beside my suspended body and faced the crowd. "You all saw it, didn't you?"

"Oh, we saw it," jeered a female voice. I turned to see a woman with medium length, brightly dyed strawberry red hair, blunt and straight, with bangs in the same manner. She wore a latex catsuit, and her matching thin, strawberry lips were twisted into a cruel, wide smile.

"I certainly saw it," came the agreement from a man in a dark suit near her, perhaps the most formally dressed one there.

A general buzz of affirmative noises followed as He turned back to me, and I found myself looking up plaintively into His plotting, maniacal gaze. God, how was I supposed to regain control of myself when He looked at me like that?

He reached out and took my chin in His hand. I could have melted my way out of the ropes.

"You know that you're going to be punished for that."