An Introduction to Dominique Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"What are you looking at Alan, is there something you see that you like?"

"I like your cute butt hole?"

"Do you now?"

Dominique then moved her right hand towards her ass and ran her finger under her g-string and pulled it away from her puckered hole giving Alan an unobstructed view. Then she drew her left hand to her mouth, turned her head to her left shoulder and made a point to suck her finger into her mouth as Alan watched. Slowly twirling her finger around her mouth before slowly pulling the wet digit out, she turned her head forward and then down so she could view Alan between her spread legs, Dominique placed her wet fore finger on her anus, slowly rimming the orifice.

"Would you like it closer?"

He nodded again.

"I bet you would, but as I mentioned before, you have not earned my ass yet."

And with that statement she stopped rimming herself with her left hand and place her g-string back to it's natural position.

"The focus of your attention should be this."

At which point Dominique moved her right hand to her sex. It was fully covered by the sheer material outlining the mound of her pussy. She ran her index finger over the middle, moving it over her slit, rubbing it back and forth. With her left hand she grabbed the front of her panties and slowly tugged them towards her toned stomach and clinching the material tighter in her fist. This had the effect of pulling the thin fabric together and forward so it no longer covered her sex as now the black g-string was tightly drawn between her pussy lips spreading them as it moved deeper into her pussy. Her right hand moved to her pussy and she spread her lips open with two of her fingers as she made the peace sign, exposing herself fully to Alan.

Dominique positioned her legs around his arms and moved her pussy down until it touched Alan's nose, and she proceeded to drag herself over his nose, she then repeated the process.

Alan felt her panties on his nose. Dominique pushed them aside so he could have full access to her, then stretched out her arms and held Alan by his rib cage. She arched her back, extending her body, pushing her sex into Alan face and into the reach of his tongue. Alan latched onto her pussy with his mouth, and Dominique ground him slowly, letting him stimulate her pussy and licked her clit. She continued to grind her body on him building a pace with a determination to get off.

"Mmmmm. Yeah, that's it." She then sat upright and placed her hands behind her butt and began rhythmically grinding. First up and back and then in small circles. Alan lapped Dominique's pussy for as long as he could and then sucked her clit into his mouth and push this tongue against it to stimulate her. Dominique could feel the pressure building, she slowed her pace and Alan resumed his licking as she smelled her musk.

"Mmmm, Mmmm, Yessssss!" Dominique cried out as her Orgasm washed through her body.

She continued to rub herself over Alan's face, but with much less intensity now that she came. She turned her head and saw that his penis was now almost fully erect.

As she stood, adjusting her panties to cover herself again, she said "So I see that your are enjoying this as well, that's good. It is important for you to remember to enjoy these types of moments, to enjoy the mental pleasure. Do you understand what I am telling you?"

Alan grunted in understanding. But Dominique wasn't sure he fully understood.

Dominique stood up from her squatting position and shot her right leg over Alan's arms. As she walked along side him, his eyes followed her, as he drank in her figure. She struck an awesome pose and he was fully enjoying the view of her ass, which was framed by the back stockings and that sexy seam running up the back of her legs with the wonderful black g-string stretched between her tight ass. He watched the slight arch to her back and the way her breasts moved as she strode aside his body with her ponytail bobbing along. The site of her with the sexy high heel shoes was almost too much for him to take in. His cox went rock hard.

Dominique ran her eyes down his body, smiling as she took in his helplessness, enjoying how silly he looked in with his white boxers, that were doing a pathetic job of holding his hard on down as his freshly shaved balls lay on the cool black leather ottoman.

"Well, Alan, things are progressing nicely. Just a few more...adjustments."

Dominique stood between Alan's outstretched legs with the wooden dowel in front of her and facing away from him. She widened her stance as far as she could and bent down slowly while placing each of her hands on the inside of her legs as she slowly bent over displaying her ass for him. The view for Alan was marvelous, as her changing position allowed him to view the g-string stretch across her puckered asshole and then the sight of her sex encased in the black material of her panties.

Dominique's back was now parallel to the floor. She held the pose and turned back to look into Alan's eyes. He was straining his abs to hold up his head as his arms were pinning him backwards. He couldn't get enough of the amazing sight in front of him.

"Ah, so you like what you see."

Dominique reached down and picked up the cox strap.

"So Alan, have you ever used on of these?" Dominique asked as she dangled the leather contraption by her fingers at her side so Alan could see it."

Alan responded by shaking his head.

"Oh good. I'm glad that you are new to this type of...fun. And that I am the one who will get to expose you to it. This is a cox strap, which also has a ball stretcher attachment. I like this toy a lot and I think you will as well. Let me put it on you, as your in no position to do it yourself." She said with a smile.

Dominique took one of the leather straps and placed it under Alan's ball sack and pulled it security around the base of his cox and secured it with two of the riveted metal snaps. She then took the 'T shaped' piece of leather attached below his balls and pulled it tightly between Alan's balls separating both of them with the strap. The ends of the ' T'. had snaps on them as well which allowed her to snap the ends back to the cox strap at the base of Alan's dick. The result was that the base of Alan's dick was securely tied off by a leather strap running under his balls sac and another strap splitting them apart and stretching them tightly.

"Ummm, perfect, I like the way your balls are pulled apart so nicely. I wish you could see how they look. The skin is pulled so tightly that there are no wrinkles. How does it feel?"

"I've never had this feeling before. It's like I have butterflies in my stomach. It's not painful, but they feel very vulnerable and exposed."

"Yes, they are very vulnerable and I bet very sensitive. And you are correct, they are very exposed. It's up to you to determine if they are exposed for pleasure, or pain"

Dominique then raked her fingers gently over Alan's right ball, and then across his left.

"Oh, Dominique, that feels incredible."

"Good, I'm glad you are enjoying yourself, that is the pleasurable part. I know that I am certainly enjoying it. Now how does this feel?"

WIth her right fist she tightly grabbed the base of his dick and slowly pulled upward. Alan's balls, which were split apart were also pulled upward. Dominique continue with a few strokes as Alan closed his eyes and relaxed his body to enjoy the sensations.

"Just a few more things."

Dominique took the bottle of desensitizing lube and applied a healthy dollop on her hand and rubbed it on Alan's dick. The cooling temperature felt good on his skin. Dominique then opened up a condom and placed in over his penis. She the applied more lube to her index finger.

"Alan, have you ever engaged in ass play?"

"Not really."

"Well either you have or you haven't."

"What I should have said is that I have never played with a girl's ass or had a girl play with my ass."

"So what are you telling me Alan? That you have played with your own ass."

Alan shyly turned his head to try and avoid Dominique's stare and mumbled, "Yes."

"This is interesting, please tell me more."

"Well, when I was in the shower I would take a finger and push it into my asshole while I played with myself."

"Ok, so you are not truly an anal virgin?"

Dominique laid down on her left side, leaning into Alan's abdomen and put her head between his outstretched legs. She took her lubed finger and began rimming Alan's asshole.

"Do you like this?"

Alan nodded.

After running her finger in circles around Alan's ass, Dominique inserted her whole finger up his butt.

"How does this feel?"

"MMMM, yessssss..."

Alan threw his head back and enjoyed the sensation he was feeling in his butt as it coursed through his nerves.

"I'm glad you feel that way. Well I have a lot more of this in store for you tonight."

Dominique then inserted a second digit into Alan and twirled them around with a corkscrew motion and then spread them as wide as she could while continuing the same corkscrew movement. Once she felt his anus was stretched out enough she removed her fingers.

"Oh Babe, don't stop."

When she heard that, and in one quick motion Dominique raised her right hand and brought it down swiftly striking Alan's right testicle which was fully exposed. The slap rung out like a clap, and Alan felt a searing heat in his balls which quickly subsided, but it was followed by Dominique's left hand coming down just as violently on his left testicle.

"I'm not sure if I heard you correctly, but please refrain from using pet names. Ok, my pet?"

Alan's mind quickly shifted from pleasure mode to a feeling of pain, a a little bit of fear. His body went rigid. The reality of the fact that he was tied down and in total control of a stranger came crashing down on him.

Dominique sensed his body language changing and knew she needed to soften her tone.

"Alan, I'm sorry if I frightened you. I didn't mean to and I should have shared more of my ground rules with you. But please don't ever refer to me again as 'Babe.'"

"I never will."

"Perfect, now that we have that past us. Let me do something nice for you. I wasn't planning on doing this, but I want to make it up to you for spanking your exposed balls so hard."

With that, Dominique stood up and walk to the foot of the ottoman. She put her hands on Alan's knees, bending down slowly while looking into his eyes. Once she was on her knees she moved to his balls and began licking them like a cat drinking milk. She continued licking until they were wet with her saliva and then took the right ball deep into her mouth. She continued to apply pressure sucking harder until she made Alan moan with pleasure. She then moved to his left ball and repeated the action.

"See, this works both ways, you make me happy and I will do the same for you."

Dominique then found the anal plug with the horse tail attached, which was out of Alan's sight. She ran her left finger nail from the base of Alan's anus up along the underside of cox. An action which again gave Alan a tremendous amount of pleasure, and while doing this she positioned the butt plug in front of Alan's unexpecting asshole. In one swift move, she speared his hole with the heavy metal device, pushing it past his sphincter.

Alan let out an audible gasp as the air rush out of his lungs.

"But don't ever forget my rules, Alan - babe."

"No Mistress."

"Now don't be a silly boy, I'm not your mistress. But remember you are my toy."

Dominique then stood up to fully enjoy the site of Alan and what she had accomplished.

As she walked around him she admired how his body curved over the ottoman, with his hands stretched over his head and his feet widely spread and stretched tight to the chair in front of him. She chuckled when she saw how ridiculous his cut up boxer thong looked liked and pulled them aside to allow his penis to stand upright and show off the cox strap and ball spreader.

"Well don't you look the sight."

Dominique picked up her phone,

"Alan I realized that I don't have your cell phone number. What is it? So I can add it to my phone"

Alan provided his number and then Dominique brought up the camera and snapped a picture of Alan in this pose.

"Hmmmm, that is a keeper."

Once again Alan had that strange feeling deep in his stomach and wondered what he had gotten himself into. "What are you going to do with that picture?"

"It's just something to remind me of the time we are spending together. Don't worry, I won't show anyone else. Now let me check out that cute little tail of yours."

Dominique threw her leg over Alan's stomach and moved herself between his legs and began to twirl the plug seated in his butt. Moving it in a circular motion and then in and out, poking and prodding trying to find just the right spot, Alan's prostate. By the sounds of his moans she knew she found it.

"Ok Alan, now it is time for you to show to me how talented you are in pussy eating."

Dominique slide herself down Alan's body and while doing so she dug the fingernails of both of her hands down his sides. Raking the skin. She positioned her pussy on Alan's face and reached between her legs to pull her panties aside giving him full access to her sex.

She pushed back farther driving her pussy into his face. Alan did not need any more convincing. Even though he did not have the use of his hands he put his tongue, mouth and lips to work. Sucking, licking and mouthing Dominique. Working his tongue up and down her outer lips, spreading them apart to gain access to her inner folds. He found her clit and focused his efforts on pushing it from side to side and then gently nibbling on it.

His ministrations were obviously appreciated as Dominique began to slowly fist his cox up and down while gently fingering his tightly spread balls. As his mouth brought Dominique closer to another orgasm she increased the speed and pressure of her manipulations on his gonads. She rolled them between her fingers and then pulled them down and away from this body, and grasped tightly around the base of his cox to further restrict the flow of blood to his member. This had the effect of slowing Alan's physical excitement and thus extending his pleasure. Alan continued to nibble on her clitoris and his efforts were again rewarded with a gentle ball spanking.

Dominique then repositioned herself so she was no longer lying on Alan's stomach as she sat upright on his face. She began grinding, and gyrating. The fingers of her hands were interlocked and resting behind her head as she was fucking his face forcefully with her pussy. Until the sound of a key in the lock was heard followed by foot steps. Dominique's roommate had returned home.

Alan's body went rigid again as that awful pit in his stomach came back. Dominique was surprised, but not nervous. She dropped her hand to her side and sat forward, but didn't remove herself from Alan's face as Anna walked into the living room.

"Wow, this is quite the sight. I see someone is in a naughty mood tonight. Did you have a bad day at work Dom?"

Dominique pushed herself back down on Alan and slowly started grinding again.

"Well, work was OK. But I'm making up for it now. I thought you were with Simon?"

"I was, but after questioning him about the other night, I knew he lied and I think he was with another girl."

"Well you need to tell me all of the details later."

"Yes, I can see you are busy, I'll leave you alone."

"Actually, why don't you join us. It will help take your mind off that lousy boyfriend."

"Well, sure, if you are ok with that Dom?"

"Why don't you get out of those gym clothes and bring back Little Louie and the harness"

"Really? that sounds like it could be interesting, is your friend into that?"

Dominique jokingly responded, "Go ahead, we'll wait for you, he isn't going anywhere."

Again, Alan's mind was racing. Who was this other girl, obviously Dominique's room mate. And didn't he have a say if she joined, not that he was complaining. But who or what is Little Louie.?

"So Alan, my pet, your night just got better. Not only will I enjoy you, but so will Anna."

Dominique never gave Alan the chance to respond or question what was going to happen next as Dominique continued her gyrations, smothering his face with her sex thus effectively making him mute. She then laid down across his stomach and resumed her manipulation of his dick and balls but with a much greater urgency.

Anna returned to the living room. She was naked, except for a leopard print thong. "I'm back, are you ready for me?"

"Almost, it should only be a minute more."

With that Dominique bent over Alan and started thrusting the horse tail in and out of him while she vigorously stroked his member. This had the desired effect of bring Alan to his peak. He squirted shot after shot of warm cum into the condom. Dominique continued to massage the head of his dick and grind even harder on his face with the singular goal of getting herself off. After finishing his orgasm the continued massaging of the head of his dick became uncomfortable. As Alan shook to send the message to have Dominique stop touching his overly sensitive shaft. She instead used the nails of her thumb and forefinger and began pinching the underside of the head of his penis.

"Come on Alan, don't slow down now you have work to do. Make me cum."

Partly in a desperate effort to get Dominique off so she would stop torturing his penis. And partly to exact a certain amount of revenge for the uncomfortable feeling she was creating, Alan sucked in Dominique's clit and bit down hard. This had the desired effect of pushing Dominique over the edge. She shook as the orgasm flowed through her then bolted upright and squeezed her legs so tightly around Alan's head that he was afraid she was going to crush him.

"Oh that was good. And Alan, if I didn't know better I would think your were trying to get back at me."

Dominique stood up and remained standing over Alan's face. "Anna, I would like to introduce you to Alan. And Alan, this is my roommate Anna. Isn't she gorgeous!"

Yet again Alan was at a loss. While he contemplated his position, being tied down and now being introduced to Dominique's roommate, he was overcome by a feeling of embarrassment. But Anna didn't seem a bit fazed, and almost acted if this was a natural occurrence.

"Now Alan, I asked you if you thought Anna was pretty?"

"Yes, yes, I think she is gorgeous!"

Dominique then lifted her leg over the rope restraints putting Alan between herself and Anna. "Now see Anna, you have a true admirer, unlike that sod you call a boyfriend."

Alan had to blink his eyes as he could not believe what was standing besides him. Anna had dark skin, and long dark hair along with the incredibly toned body of a trainer. She was taller than Dominique and not even wearing heels. Her breasts were huge, with large dark nipples and both were pierced with silver hoops. She was bigger then Dominique and move curvey.

"And aren't her tits just perfect?"

With that comment Anna kicked out her right hip, striking a pose. Her right hand hung to her side as she held something with it and her left hand came up to her nipple as she began rubbing it and pulling the piercing to her mouth and licking it.

"Your boyfriend is a jerk, but he did give you a beautiful pair of double D's."

Anna smiled widely as she glowed at the admiration bestowed on her by Dominique.

"So Anna, what do you think of Alan? He's cute right? And he is very good with his mouth."

"Well let me check him out, I haven't been able to see him with you all over him."

Anna walked to the foot of the ottoman taking in Alan with her eyes.

"Alan my dear, you need to do something about your underwear, they are just awful. I do love the ball spreader, you nuts look like oversized walnuts that are about to explode. And look at the cute horsey tail. You look just like 'My Little Pony."