An Introduction to Dominique Ch. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Anna was checking out Alan, he was doing the same. She was in incredible shape and had a very narrow waist which looked even thinner with the obscenely large breasts she had. The leopard print thong hugged her and sat low on her hips. But what caught his eye was what Anna has carrying in her right hand. It could only be 'Little Louie'.

Anna began tugging at the Alan's tail, not enough to pull it out, but just enough to make it rock inside Alan. The attention had the effect of making his dick start to come to life.

"And such a cute little man."

"Anna, you are going to need to be careful with him, he has never been pegged before."

Alan's insecurity and stress rose 150%. Now he was sure what was going to take place.

"Really, an anal virgin? And you want me to pop his cherry? Are you sure?"

"Yes, you are so good at it and he deserves only the best. I'm warming him up with the butt plug, but before tonight he has only diddled himself in the ass. Isn't that right Alan?"

"Uh, well, ummm..."

"Alan don't be shy, tell Anna what you do, and how you like to touch your own ass?"

Alan knew he wasn't going to get out of telling the story, so he might as well just get it out, "Well, I like to put a finger in my ass in the shower"

"Come on Alan, you promised me earlier tonight that you would be honest. Tell Anna exactly what you do?"

"Ok, I would put my leg up on the side of the shower stall and cover my finger with conditioner. And then push my finger as deep as it would go into my butt. If I could I would then put a second finger in."

"And did this make you feel good Alan?" Asked Anna.

Demurely he responded "yes".

"Good then I'm going to make you feel all that and more. Because in a moment you are going to be fucked good by me with this dildo. Let me show you Little Louie, he has that name because, obviously, he is small."

"But not as small as you Alan, and much bigger than you finger." added Dominique

"But a good size for a beginner," piped in Anna.

Anna now placed the falis in front of Alan. It was skin toned. And thick, much thicker than his dick. And the head of the fake penis was big and bulbous while the sides had veins popping out. The end of the shaft narrowed a bit and then turned upwards.

"Anna, come over to me."

With that command Anna strode over to Alan's head where Dominique had maneuvered herself in a position over his face. Anna stood with the rope restraints between her legs so she was facing Dominique, who then gently put her hand on the back of Anna's head and drew her in for a kiss. The kiss was deep and passionate. Dominique's left hand then found Anna's large tit and began tugging softly at first, but then harder at her piercing, twisting and pulling it until Anna moaned. Dominique then ran her hand down Anna's sides and looped her fingers around the leopard thong pulling it off her thighs and pushing it down to the floor in one swift motion. Anna widened her stance to give Dominique better access.

"It's so nice to have you tonight Anna, I'm very excited."

In his tied position Alan's head was between both of the women and he was looking up watching Dominique and Anna's passionate embrace. And when Dominique removed Anna's thong he saw that she was shaved as well, but had left narrow strip of hair running from the hood of her clit up her stomach.

Dominique kissed Anna again and lingered on her lower lip and bitting down on it. Anna let her head roll back. From his vantage point Alan saw Dominique take two of her fingers and plunge them into Anna who let out a whimper.

What Alan could not see was that Dominque curled both of her fingers as she reached as deeply as she could into Anna and pulled down on her. Alan did see Anna buckle at the knees as she lowered herself into a subservient position with Dominique's motion.

"Yes Ms. Dominique, I'm excited to be with you tonight as well"

"Not that I've got you warmed up you must sample Alan's skilled mouth." Dominique then moved out of the way to allow Anna to mount Alan's mouth. Alan quickly went to work. Anna's pussy was much larger than Dominique's in that her outer lips hung down. He quickly got inside to her inner folds and tasted a distinctly salty taste. Alan didn't want to disappoint Anna after all of the compliments Dominique gave him for his cunt licking, so he quickly started performing his licking and sucking routine.

"Ummm, he is good."

"Don't judge him yet, until he nibbles on your clit"

And with that prompting Alan began to nibble and pull down on Anna's clitorus which elicited a loud cry of, "Oh YES!"

"Now Anna, show Alan Little Louie."

Anna pulled away from Alan's mouth and presented the dildo to his face.

"So Alan, this is Little Louie, he is going to be your newest friend. Say hi to Louie and make him wet for me. Use that wonderful mouth of yours and cover it with saliva." With that Anna placed the end of the dildo into his mouth, slowly pushing it in and then pulling it out.

Anna took the moistened end of the penis and pushed it into her pussy moving it around until she had it placed just where she wanted it.

"That feels just about right. Dominique would you hand me my harness?" Dominique handed to Anna a white leather harness which she slipped over the head of the penis and pushed it down to her public bone. The dildo that was inserted into Anna was now secured to the harness. Anna then ran the leather straps which were hanging from her hips around her waist and around her legs. The end effect was Anna standing in front of Alan with a 7 inch penis firmly secured to her body.

Anna pushed the dildo towards Alan saying, "Now Alan I know you are great at sucking pussy. So show me how good you are at sucking dick?"

"And don't hold back Alan, I'll be judging you on your technique as well as your enthusiasm." Prompted Dominique.

Alan felt ashamed to be sucking on a cox, even if it was a fake cox. But he didn't want to disappoint Dominique so he jumped right on it, taking it fully into his mouth, running his tongue up it's underside. And then plunging back down on it, sucking with determination.

Anna was admiring his work and said, "Alan you're good at this, I'm beginning to think this isn't your first time. Have you sucked a guy's cock before?"

Dominique said, "Why don't we see how deep he can take you?"

And with that Anna slowly pushed it deeper into his mouth. Alan tried to swallow it, he tilted his head back to open his throat. But as dildo filled his throat Alan became nervous, and as much as he wanted to please Dominique and show he could deep throat it, he began to gag on it.

Dominique saw Alan's struggles and stepped in saying, "Ok, let's take it easy on my pet. Pull Louie out of Alan's mouth and come back her with me, Anna."

Anna moved around to the foot of the ottoman where Dominique was standing. Dominique slowly maneuvered back to Alan's head. She was like a cat stalking it's prey, and moved into the position were Anna was just standing. She bent down to Alan's ear and whispered, "I'm impressed with you Alan. Now I know I told you that you wouldn't have my ass, but let me give you a little something for all of your efforts."

Dominique mounted Alan again, placing her ass near his face but this time she pulled aside her g string and offered her asshole to him.

"Here you go, be a good little boy and give me a rim job - Babe!"

Alan pushed out his tongue and began moving it over Dominique's brown hole. He licked it up and down and then swirled it around, pushing it in as far as he could reach making it a wet a he could. And while Alan was eating out Dominique ass, Anna began to untied the rope which was holding his leg restraints. With the spreader bar unattached from it's anchor, she lifted it up in the air above his head fully exposing his tail, then bent down to grab the lube and generously slathered it on her penis. She then took the butt plug by the tail and pulled it out of Alan's bottom. The plug came out with a pop and Alan immediately felt a void in his ass.

"Now here is what you were waiting for - boyfriend." Anna slowly moved the head of her fake cox into Alan's ass.

Dominique took hold of the spreader bar to allow Anna to work the dildo into Alan. She slowly push forward as the fat dildo stretched Alan's tight virgin asshole.

Dominique slide down to allow Alan to service her pussy some more while Anna pushed more cox into Alan.

Once Anna got all 7 inches of Louie inside of Alan she started building a rhythm. Pushing in and pulling out until the fat head of her cox hit the resistance of Alan's sphincter. She then slowly pulled the dildo almost all of the way out, but leaving it's head just inside his ass, repeating this motion slowly, over and over. The sensation was new for Alan, and his body was adjusting to it, while at the same time he was trying to get his head around what was happening and how it felt to be fucked by Anna. The initial pain had subsided, but the he was still getting used to the sensation of having his rectum filled.

Dominique pushed the spreader bar back to Anna, as she lay on him and began working Alan's dick and balls. Slowly fisting his cox up and then down. But keeping a tempo that kept Alan on the edge. Between the cox strap, Dominique teasing motion and her occasional death grip at the base of his cox this all kept the blood from flowing to his penis. And because of this Alan's balls were at a low boil with no hope for release.

Anna picked up her pace. She then raised the spreader bar over her head and rested it on her shoulders as she wrapped her arms around Alan's legs. This had the effect of lifting his back off of the ottoman while his legs hooked over her shoulder. It had the effect of give her better access to his ass and better leverage to begin drilling him.

"Come on Alan, suck my pussy, and suck it good. Make me cum. Because you're not cumming until I do."

Alan was in a state of frenzy. His ass was no longer being slowly massaged by Anna, but instead it was being pounded. Anna was putting all of her might into fucking Alan, and she was fucking him good. He hoped for an orgasm. Desperately wanted release. He wanted to explode but he couldn't. So he feverishly serviced Dominique, licking and sucking on her trying to get her off. Finally, she came on his face and once again squeezed his head so tight he thought it would explode. Dominique then grabbed the cox strap and ripped it open, but she only undid the snaps securing the strap around his dick, not the leather straps separating his balls. So as she yanked the device away from his body the straps holding his balls held tight. The swift removal of the strap allowed the backed up blood to flow to Alan's penis, but the leather spreading his balls was still snapped, and the force at which Dominique pulled had the effect of pulling his balls down until they were forcefully pulled through the loops of their leather bonds. Alan came, and he came hard, harder than he had ever cum before.

Dominique stood. She wore a sense of satisfaction. All of her stress was gone. And she called Anna over.

"Thank you, That was good Alan. Now clean up Anna's cox. Lick it good and clean."

Anna moved above his head and placed the penis in Alan's mouth. He dutifully licked it clean, like a dog grooming his mate.

"Anna be a doll and go start the shower for us."

Dominique walked around and put herself between Alan's legs. She bend down and removed his ankles from their restraints, before she stood and faced him. She reached back and undid her bra, letting her breasts fall out.

Alan laid in front of her, with his arms still fastened as he craned his neck to take in the site of Dominique topless.

Dominique slowly turned and faced away from him bending at the waist removing her heels and kicking them aside providing Alan with the view of her g-string splitting her wonderful ass cheeks and the sexy garter and stockings. As Dominique slowly rose, she removed the fasteners holding up her hose. She turned back around to face Alan and bent again removing first her left stocking and then raising and slowly bending again to remove the right stocking. Now, standing in front of him she looped her thumbs around her panties and garter and pushed them to the floor exposing herself fully to Alan. Walking back to his head she undid the rope holding his hands and released his wrists from the cuffs. Alan began to rise, she put her foot on his chest signaling for him to stay. Dominique then moved her mouth to his ear.

"Thank you Alan, you provided me with what I needed tonight. And in the days to come I look forward to you doing more. Now I need to go see to Anna, I need to know what happened tonight between her and her boyfriend and she needs me. You understand. So be a good little man and see yourself out."

Dominique stood and followed Anna into the shower.