An Introduction to Swinging Ch. 03

Story Info
Use me, Master. An introduction to BDSM.
1.6k words
4.29
8.2k
5
0

Part 3 of the 10 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 02/07/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sitting together on the sofa on Sunday morning was a ritual for Candy and me. We sipped coffee and did the Sunday crossword puzzles with her toes buried in my crotch, supposedly to keep them warm. Neither of us questioned the logic, but both of us enjoyed the results.

"Let me ask you a question," said Candy, "and answer me honestly. How did it feel watching another man with his cock buried deep inside my pussy? Any regrets, second thoughts, jealousy?"

"Nope," was my immediate reply. "I looked it up in the swingers dictionary. It's called 'hotwifing'. Knowing another man desires my wife, and knowing my wife desires more cock without lessening what we have in love and desire is a real turn on. Obviously it made my cock hard to watch, but with your lips around my dick there wasn't really much choice. But thinking about it now, still makes my dick hard."

Candy easily confirmed my statement with her toes, rubbing them aggressively against my crotch. "Excellent," was her reply, "'cause I want more cock!"

Can't say I was surprised, in fact I was intrigued and even more turned on.

"Okay, well, you told me your first fantasy, and we made it happen last night. What's your next fantasy that you want to explore?"

I could see the twinkle in her eyes as she pondered how far she could push her own personal envelope. Finally after a few minutes she said "We bought those BDSM toys a couple of weeks ago and haven't had a chance to fully try them out yet. But I want to really explore the whole concept of bondage and discipline. I want to be your 'sex slave'. And I want to do it in the dungeon at Secrets the next time we go."

Wow, I thought. And I began to ponder how we could make that happen. "Are you just looking for an audience, or audience participation?"

Again, the twinkle in her eyes indicated she was leaning towards the latter. "Audience participation, please!" was her reply.

Now it was my turn to begin to make plans for our next visit. Fortunately we got phone numbers from Andrea/Jason and Tom/Kristie from last night, so I decided I would see if I could enlist their participation for our next visit. After a few back and forth text messages from both we had a quorum. We all agreed to meet the following Saturday at Secrets, but Candy was kept in the dark.

Saturday finally came, and I could tell that Candy was hot all day thinking about what might happen tonight. "Before we go tonight, will you eat my pussy and fuck me hard? I want to make sure I get some of your dick just in case." Needless to say she didn't have to ask twice.

On the way to Kissimmee we decided to have a few tokes from the vape pen we picked up on our last trip to Colorado, just enough to take the edge off. After checking in we headed again to the tiki bar to have a few drinks and see how lively the crowd was tonight. I had packed our whips and a few extra toys into a travel bag. I knew Candy would not be disappointed.

We briefly checked out the disco, danced a bit (OK we actually grinded a bit) and finally headed to the playroom. We stowed our clothes and decided to take a leisurely walk through the playroom to get inspired. Candy also pointed out potential "audience participants", mostly based on the size of their cocks. We joined a couple that was all about oral sex, and Candy swore she only had two orgasms -- one with the guy and one with the girl. I didn't believe her for a minute.

"Can we start the show?" she pleaded.

"Sure," I replied. We headed back to the lockers to pick up the travel bag I had brought along.

"Remember, you asked to be my sex slave, well, it's time for the blindfold, slave. If at anytime during the night where you feel uncomfortable simply say 'Ari, please stop' and I will make sure of it. Your safety and mental comfort is most important to me here. We may push the boundaries of your physical comfort, but you can stop that as well, or ease up by saying 'Easy, Ari'. Are we good?"

I could tell by the smile on your face you were ready. "Yes," you replied, "we're good. I can't wait!"

After securing the blindfold I cuffed her hands behind her back, then attached nipple clamps and a leash and led Candy by her tits to the dungeon. We got lots of quizzical looks along the way, as well as smiles from men and women alike. I smiled back.

Once inside the dungeon I paraded Candy around the room for all to get a good look, then led her over the whipping horse, she knelt onto a padded kneeler with your body draped over the back of the horse. Candy's butt was high in the air, and I handcuffed her to the front legs of the horse and strapped her thighs widely to the back legs. "Are you good?" I asked.

"Oh yeah!" came her reply.

First I brought out the big leather flogger. Susan at Fairvilla said it looked wicked, but it was actually the least painful. I began by flogging Candy's back and naked ass, and the weight of the flogger was almost like deep tissue massage.

I heard her mumble under her breath "You call that a whipping?" so I knew she was ready for more.

Next came the leather paddle. Not only did this sting more, but it had a leather flap that cracked like a whip, catching everyone's attention in the room. I continued spanking her ass as a small crowd started gathering around to watch. Candy started wiggling her ass as I put stroke after stroke on her bare butt, harder and harder each time until her butt turned crimson.

Unbeknownst to Candy, Andrea, Jason, Tom and Kristie came into the dungeon and I placed my finger to my lips instructing them to remain silent. I handed the paddle to Andrea, knelt in front of Candy and whispered in her ear, "Have you had enough?"

You were now beginning to get into the master/slave concept and replied "No Master, please give me more."

"Open your mouth, slave. And if you bite you will pay the price."

I put my rigid cock into her mouth and started fucking her face. I nodded to Andrea and she smacked Candy's ass a bit more gently than I had last done, which was a good thing since it startled her and she bit onto my cock without thinking.

"Slave, you bit me. You will have to pay a harsh penalty."

Kristie picked up the riding crop, and both she and Andrea began a rhythmic spanking, harder with each stroke, that could be heard throughout the dungeon. Despite the added pain she didn't bite again.

By now her butt was glowing red but she didn't back down. "Please sir, more," she pleaded.

I motioned for Jason to take my place and Candy quickly gobbled his stiff dick while Andrea and Kristie continued the onslaught on her naked rear end. I motioned for Tom to put on a condom and fuck her from behind, all while the ladies continued to punish her bright red ass.

Before long I could see tears streaming down her face, but, again, she didn't back down. Candy seemed to still be on the pleasure side of pain. Tom finally reached his breaking point and grabbed her hips, pounding into her pussy as both of them came hard. Still she did not let go of Jason's cock buried deep in her throat.

After Tom slipped out of Candy's pussy we all backed away, leaving her wondering what would come next. Still blindfolded Candy was at our collective mercy. In fact, she became the sex slave for the entire dungeon.

I brought out a few extra sex toys and both men and women began having their way with her. I am pretty sure there wasn't a man in the room that didn't have his cock in her mouth or pussy; there wasn't a woman that didn't either spank her or fuck her with the rabbit or some other vibrating toy. I lost count of how many times I think Candy came, and based on the moans, groans and screams of ecstasy I am certain she did as well.

After what seemed like an eternity, after everyone in the room had a chance to enjoy some part of Candy, she moaned "Ari, I need a break. I can't cum anymore. At least not right now."

I waved everyone away. I winked as Andrea, Jason, Kristie and Tom made their way out of the dungeon and headed towards the outside tiki bar. I leaned down and kissed her hard on the mouth, plunging my tongue in where every cock in the room had been, and uncuffed her from the horse. Once she was completely unshackled I led her by the nipple leash back to the lockers to deposit our bag of tricks before heading outside.

With her ass still bright red Candy decided a quick dip in the pool was needed to give both her ass and pussy a cooling down. Leaving the pool she wrapped her towel around her and joined me at the tiki bar, along with Jason and Andrea, Tom and Kristie.

"You guys won't believe what I just experienced," she said.

We all just smiled and she finally caught on.

"Yeah. I think we do believe," said Kristie with a smile. At that point Candy realized that everyone of them had a turn at her mouth, her pussy or her ass -- and she didn't even know it was them.

Candy just laughed, and believe it or not blushed. "Next time I want to do it without the blindfold!"