An Invitation Ch. 02

Story Info
Married couple's second cuckold experience is recalled.
11.1k words
4.48
11.9k
23
5

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 05/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,216 Followers

An Invitation, Chapter 2

*******************************************************

I usually put warnings at the start of my stories because I often write about subjects some find offensive. This story is about a husband and wife that continue a cuckolding journey. The entire journey will span multiple chapters, all will be predominately cuckold stories. Thus, if that is not for you, please move on and find stories with themes that you like.

I often struggle with what category to put a story in, I put the first chapter of this story in Erotic Couplings, but this time I have set it in the Fetish category as this story veers a bit more in the fetish direction more than the first. It could be easily positioned in Loving Wives as it is a story of a married couple that loves each other fully, but seeks other experiences not traditional to a marriage, but there is so much misplaced hostility in that category, and I would prefer to avoid it.

If you like it, please let me know with a comment, mark it as a favorite, and follow me for alerts to the next chapters.

The "An Invitation" series will be exactly that, a series of chapters that explores one couple's journey with cuckolding. It will span multiple years, and multiple incidents, and will be about the both the sexual and emotional journey the couple takes. This chapter introduces you to the second cuckold experience Amanda and Jochen had, and unlike the first chapter, it is told entirely in Jochen's voice. Obviously, it helps to read the first chapter if you haven't.

Thanks goes out to a couple Literotica friends who have been my sounding board and editors. If there are still mistakes, those are entirely on me. So, thanks to RINGIL and IWMWTCM for helping me with this story.

I love getting direct messages from the Literotica community. Perhaps you have an idea of how this story should continue. There are so many delicious directions I could take the following chapters!

Cheers, and happy reading!

********************************************************

Amanda said yes to Blake's coffee-date invitation, and in fact has repeated that date a couple times already. It has us on edge. I am constantly in my cuckold angst mode, and it has me uneasy and constantly aroused. Amanda is trying to hide it, but she is greatly enjoying the dates and I can tell she is hoping that my prediction of a more serious invitation will come true. In fact, after their third date recently, she came home and expressed frustration that he hadn't pushed further. She really wants him to ask her, and we have both agreed her answer will be yes.

This Blake journey started with that first coffee date and I remember it clearly. Amanda was obviously excited, although she acted casual. I could tell she was excited because when she emerged to go, she had left at least seven or eight other outfits lying around our bedroom. It meant she cared what she was wearing. She also had make-up on. 90% of the time she didn't wear make-up, this was one of the 10%.

At the same time, I was equally excited. THAT feeling was back. My insides swirled. Desire mixed with anxiety, that mixed with arousal, which mixed with hunger. Throw in a bit of potential humiliation and I was in heaven! Since our previous experiences, I had started to read even more about cuckolding and what many called the cuckolding angst. It was what made the experience what it was for those of us that shared my fetish, and it was a good description of how I was feeling that first coffee date day (and most days since). When our cuckold fantasy moved to reality with Samuel, I think we both anticipated a more consistent thing, but over five years this current flirtation with cuckolding was only the third experience. So, while Amanda and I had continued to play with the idea over the past five years via our discussions and bedroom games, the full force of the cuckold angst I so loved had not been present for a while. Amanda and Blake's coffee dates were bringing it back and I could not deny that I missed it.

That angst feeling had evolved over the course of our marriage. Originally it would play out as minor excitement if I watched another man flirt with my wife. Then it evolved into arousal as we discussed such flirting and made it part of the way we excited each other, which often led to great sex between us. And then there were our previous incidents. That changed things considerably and lit a fire both under my feelings and my wife's libido! It also revealed that the idea of Amanda being with another man was not just a fantasy of mine, it was a desired reality for both of us. A reality that both Amanda and I found appealing. That was the starting point that Amanda's coffee date with Blake was launching from. It was a simultaneously a dangerous and desirable point.

How were we launching from that point? Because five years ago there was Samuel and our first real cuckold experience. And then a few years ago we had an even more intense experience that shifted what had still been mostly fantasy (the Samuel experience being so short lived), to a very different ground level reality. Three years ago, it wasn't Amanda's student Blake, it was Amanda's student Jason, but it is the story of Jason that sets the stage for the story of Blake. Samuel might have launched things for us, but it was the intense and raw experience with Jason that set a new reality for us. We have often just referred to it as our wild ride, a term Jason used to describe his intentions with my wife and a term that captured the actual experience quite well.

My brain, and my hormones keep going back to the Jason experience and wonder if our Blake experience will take the same path. It was the most intense and difficult three months of our marriage, and it took us another few months to fully recover and reconnect, but it was also an experience we have both since admitted that we can't shake. It was intense and difficult, but it was also incredible and amazing and was likely one of the best times in our marriage. It exposed that Amanda and I are not only susceptible to a strong man taking control but that we liked it when such a man took control. We did recover and reconnect and made a happy peace post-Jason, but since then, we have both understood that our fun fantasy related to cuckolding has the potential to become a much more raw and demanding reality if the right man is inserted into the mix. Jason was that man, and that makes me both nervous and excited that Blake might also be such a man.

The Jason experience started innocently enough. We were scheduled to attend an awards banquet for Amanda's work on a Friday night. Jason was winning the top performer award for her department at the University, and he had invited Amanda to be the person who presented his award. I was scheduled to attend also, but I would be sitting at a back table with her colleagues as the award winners and the faculty presenters sat near the front.

That Friday afternoon, I mentioned that maybe I would just skip. She looked at me and said, "I think you might like being there." The way she said it caught my attention.

"And why is that?"

"The young man receiving the award, he is, shall we say, special. Over the course of the semester, I have begun to think of him as a younger version of Samuel. And even though he has no knowledge of that chapter in our marriage, I think he sees himself similarly."

"Oh, really, tell me more!" And I was serious. Samuel was the first man that had recognized our joint fetish and had taken Amanda and officially made me a cuckold. Prior to our chance encounter with Samuel, I had shared my fantasy about Amanda being with another man with my wife and after a rough reception of that idea, Amanda had taken it and run with it on her own. She was young and inexperienced when we met and married, and she realized my hunger for being cuckolded was her chance to explore the wild side she never had. We used those ideas it to liven up our sex life using any kind of flirtatious encounter. She would tease me about it, and I would get seriously excited, and we would have boisterous sex. It was fun, even if it was a little out of the norm. Then Samuel came along and in under 48 hours our playful fantasy had come to life. We never regretted that shift, and always were thankful for the arrival of Samuel into our lives.

And the Samuel experience didn't just bring to life my cuckold desires, it brought to life Amanda's desire to be with different and better men. Samuel brought Amanda to much higher levels of pleasure than I am capable of providing her, and even though that tryst was short, Amanda knew she would never be fully satisfied with me as her only sexual partner. So, at this point in our marriage, we both had strong attachment to the idea of Amanda taking on a lover. I wanted the acute sensation of being cuckolded, and she wanted better sex. So, any hint we could be headed in that direction got me very excited.

"Jason, the young man I am presenting the award to, has been flirting with me since the semester started. He is 30 years old after some years in the military and has much more confidence than the typical student. I just might have allowed that flirting and would be disappointed if it didn't continue tonight. When I explained that he and I would sit at one of the upfront tables, and his parents and you would sit elsewhere, he was very happy. I believe his exact words were, 'That will be wonderful to have you all to myself.'"

"Are you attracted to him?" We started down our usual path. I would ask questions that many would find wrong for a husband and wife to discuss, and we would embrace the questions and the answers. It was our shared kink. Usually it was after an encounter had occurred and the participant had no idea that he was helping out the sex life of Amanda and Jochen. But this time the discussion was concerning a man who was present in the moment and that made it much more thrilling.

"He is not hard on the eyes, and he is smart, and he is confident, bordering on cocky. So, no I wouldn't want to be married to him, but I won't complain about sitting with him."

"And you are confident he will hit on you?"

"I would be disappointed if he doesn't! And I would be even more disappointed if my husband wasn't there to watch it!" She walked up to me and ran her hand down my chest and down to my crotch and squeezed my growing manhood. "How else can I tease you about it later and reap the benefits of that."

That was one of the games we played, Amanda teases, Jochen responds, the two of us have great sex. It was a game we were playing more often, and it was a game we both enjoyed. I think it surprised us that after the Samuel experience no other man came along that pushed us back into cuckold mode, so while our actual experience had not involved another man since Samuel, our bedroom games often did.

Those games allowed me to experience that amazing angst and hunger that forms in me anytime the idea of Amanda with another man is brought to the forefront, and my wife got to enjoy the thought of being pleasured by another man. Amanda has confessed to me she likes those thoughts. She is a sexual woman. She has a sexy body, she has a sexy demeanor, and she likes sex. We have been together a long time and especially given that we have fully acted on the idea, there is nothing wrong with her having some fun thinking about what it would be like to be with another man again. It certainly doesn't bother me, in fact, it arouses me. So. we both enjoy the mental and emotional benefits of our game, and in the end we both enjoy the heightened physical elements that result from our game.

But here she was indicating that, at minimum, the evening should result in some fun bedroom games. I wanted to find out if she saw the potential for more.

"Any chance tonight ends with more than games?" Of course asking this question was part of our game.

"Definitely. Let's just say he has escalated his flirting at each opportunity, and since I have yet to shut him down, I think he will be entering the evening with confidence and optimism."

"Well shit, I guess I am going then! What are you going to wear?"

"Go take a look."

Hung in the bathroom was a very nice khaki skirt that fits her just right and shows off her top tier backside, her jean colored blue blouse, that did a fantastic job of showing off her breasts, a pink bra that would position her breasts just right, and her favorite pair of low boots that were blue suede and certainly have a "fuck-me" element to them. My dick got even harder looking at them.

Amanda came in and snuggled up behind me. "Jason emailed me and asked me to wear this outfit. He is not shy about such things. And as I said, I have yet to deny him. If our previous flirting hasn't indicated to him that he has the green light, showing up in exactly the outfit he requested has to do the trick, don't you think?"

My cuckold angst surged through me, and I took a moment to savor it. "I would question that he is receiving an award if that signal is lost on him!"

Amanda laughed and continued, "And he has made suggestions multiple times this semester, all of which I have followed. He said this outfit was his favorite that I wore to class this semester. He remembered every detail. Well, I added in the sexy bra, but perhaps he will get to see some of that too. I could undo one more button than usual and give him a thrill! Either way, your wife is going to look sexy for her young, handsome, smart student tonight. Do you like my outfit?"

"Fucking hot! Especially since he suggested it." She started to push me out.

"I need to start and get ready for my big date!" She was having fun teasing me.

"We could have some pre-event fun." I suggested.

"Oh no, it will be more fun knowing you are horny as hell sitting in the back while I snuggle up to Jason as he tries to look down my blouse and then talk glowingly about him when I present his award. What fun would it be if we ruined it now!"

"You are an evil woman!" I jokingly declared.

"You forgot sexy, and desirable, and so horny about my big date tonight!"

"As I said, evil!" We both laughed.

"Seriously get out, there will be lots of time after the event for our wicked thoughts and deeds! Or maybe there won't be if he sweeps me away after the event, either way I need to get ready."

I am not sure if either of really knew if we were playing a game at that point, or expressing our hopes for the evening, but either way it was the most fun we had had in a while.

I left, and while I wanted to go relieve myself, I didn't. I was having that terrible and wonderful angst feeling and I wanted it to build, not get stroked away. Amanda was really into her "date" with Jason, and I was finding her pushing of the situation to be outrageously arousing. I had never found the upper bound of my cuckold desires, and it seems Amanda was helping explore that. I was sure that it wasn't just teasing me; she did find Jason attractive and desirable. As I thought about her perhaps going past flirting and into actual physical contact with Jason I had to sit down. The feeling was intensely powerful, and it was something I enjoyed experiencing. Try explaining that to a typical husband!

Amanda emerged and looked radiant. She had put a nice blazer over her outfit and now she looked professional and sexy. She walked up and kissed me, "ready to watch your wife get hit on?"

"Absolutely! I will stay out of the way. Tonight is about you and Jason, and whatever fun you two want to have, I will just sit back and enjoy."

We left and arrived at the hotel where the banquet was. She really hit me hard as we pulled into the valet line. "I wonder if Jason got a room here tonight, hoping to get lucky?" Again, I was having a hard time determining if we were in game mode or reality mode. In the end, all I cared about was that the mode was wonderful!

I moaned at the thought and then looked at her, "Great, now I get to hand my wife off to her date with a serious tent in my pants."

"You know, I never thought of that, not the tent part, but the hand off. I absolutely want you to do that. I want you to walk up to Jason and to obviously hand your wife over to him. It will be so hot and combined with me wearing the exact outfit he requested, he has to conclude the path is open to him."

"You are wonderfully evil!" Her idea was perfect, and my cuckold angst swirled, and my breathing got ragged. It was great!

We exited the car, and I handed the keys to the valet. We entered the big hotel lobby and Amanda held my hand as we wound through the hallways to find the assigned room. She squeezed my hand and leaned into me. "There he is, hmmmm, he looks very handsome. Don't you think my date looks good?"

I looked to where she was looking and I identified Jason. He was older than a typical student as Amanda had indicated, but he wore his dark suit well and he was fit and good looking. She squeezed my hand one long squeeze at the sight of him and my suspicion was confirmed: Amanda's was hot for Jason.

As we approached, Jason saw us and smiled. Damn, he had a nice smile. Amanda released my hand as we approached. It was a purposeful move. She went up and Jason and Amanda hugged each other, not a big hug, but a display of affection right in front of me. I loved it.

"Jason, this is Jochen, Jochen, this is the fabulous young man we are honoring tonight." She was laying it on thick and both Jason and I were enjoying it. "I guess Jason and I should go take our seats up front." As she said this she reached out and touched his arm. She then looked at me and said, "I hope my colleagues are tolerable dinner companions back in the cheap seats." Well played Amanda, well played!

"I will survive. Jason, Amanda is all yours for the evening, and I expect you will have a nice time up in the prime seats. And congratulations, my wife tells me you were an easy choice as the winner." Amanda smiled at my choice of words. I had just given her to Jason, and I don't think that was lost on any of us.

Jason smiled, "Thank you, I will take good care of her, and I am looking forward to a special evening, made more special from having my favorite teacher here. Amanda, can I take you away and introduce you to my parents quickly before we grab our seats." He used his arm to show the direction he wanted her to go. He addressed me, "Thanks for delivering her, I appreciate it." And with that he led my wife away. Fuck, this kid was good.

I went and found the bathroom and sat in a stall for a moment to let my arousal from the interaction calm down. I texted Amanda.

Damn, he is good. I think there are three of us playing our game tonight!

A moment later, she replied, I was thinking he was bad, in that good way! And I am not sure he is playing our game; I think we might be playing his! ;)

I totally understood what she meant. I responded. Well, enjoy it, it seems he brought his A game, and you know, as always, you have my blessing to play away!

She responded quickly. I know and I think I just might enjoy tonight's game! I am putting my phone away to concentrate on helping him enjoy his big night and to be sure he understands we have both invited him to play. Have fun watching! Your evil wife!

I laughed out loud in the stall. She was truly enjoying herself, and I was enjoying it too. Most men would be angry and hurt, and instead I was aroused and excited. That crazy feeling had fully taken over my body. I often described it as a hunger, but I knew in my current state, I would not eat much. I also knew Amanda was having fun. Obviously, it was fun for any woman to be highly desired by an attractive young man, but I also knew she genuinely enjoyed messing with me because she knew I enjoyed getting messed with. It was a unique way for her to tell me she loves me.

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,216 Followers