An Invitation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went and took my seat and said my hellos to Amanda's colleagues. It was cordial. I made sure I sat in a seat that had a clear line of sight to Amanda and Jason. Her body language indicated she was relaxed and enjoying herself, and his was of a man in control. I sat smiling because I knew I was in for a treat.

As the event progressed, I watched with fascination, jealousy, arousal, and excitement as this young man hit on my wife. He was not a typical age as he spent years in the military, but he was still likely 10-12 years younger than Amanda. But that did not deter him. His body language was that of Amanda's date or even husband. He pulled out her chair, he leaned in to talk to her, and even touched Amanda.

The first time I looked up to see this, the feeling of arousal hit me. It was a simple touch, just him touching her arm when they spoke. But the way he did it and the way she accepted it made it more than simple. She later told me it was the first time another man had touched her with sexual intent since Samuel and it brought back the desire she had. It was just a seemingly casual touch, but she said she could feel the sexual energy and hopefulness is that touch. She confessed the feelings of desire and arousal that had laid dormant since Samuel flooded back and from that moment forward, she was functioning in a sexual trance entirely focused on Jason. She admitted that from that point forward she wasn't sure whether it was our game or his, but she was truly enjoying playing it.

A little bit later, when it was time to go get food at the buffet, he stood, pulled her chair out and then guided her with a hand on her back. I watched and saw that Amanda not only accepted his touch but enjoyed it. Seeing that caused me angst and arousal, so I guess all three of us enjoyed his move. I sat fascinated at his boldness, at Amanda's acceptance of that boldness, and my aroused reaction to it. She later confided that he could have led her right out of the banquet hall and to one of the hotel rooms and she would have let him. She said she felt sexy and desired and that she also liked that he took control.

I watched them walk right by me on the way to the buffet and his hand stayed on her. She looked entirely at him and ignored me, and her smile was genuine, and Jason would have had to been beyond dense not to see the invitation inherent in her smile. Amanda's eyes clearly indicated Jason was her date and her object of lust for the evening. I was sure Jason knew that, especially given the smile on his face.

I was incapable of not staring, and I was incapable of not getting hard. In fact, for the rest of the event, I kept a napkin on my lap to hide my aroused state. The event moved to the awards and when she had finished announcing his accomplishments and presented him with the award, the photographer had them stand together for a photo. Jason put his arm around Amanda and pulled her in for those photos and then they hugged before separating. To most it likely didn't register as anything special, but to me, it hit like gut shot thrown by a skilled boxer. Jason was definitely aware the invitation was there, and he was enjoying each interaction both physically and emotionally.

After the ceremony was over and the crowd started to disperse, Amanda came over and this time Jason shook my hand and looked at me with a challenging look. He then said, "I assume it is OK if your lovely wife joins me for a drink to celebrate, I can drop her back off home when we are done. My parents were going to join us for the first drink." It was such a bold move; he clearly indicated his parents were invited, but not me, and that Amanda and he would stay past round one. The aroused and unsettled feeling I had went nuclear and I simply said, "of course" partially because it was all I could get out, and partially because the thought of Amanda continuing her interaction with this man was the most exciting thing I could imagine, especially given that he was clearly NOT inviting me to participate.

Amanda leaned into me and kissed me on the cheek and said, "See you a bit later." The young man then used his hand on her back to usher her towards where his parents were. I watched as they interacted and then left the venue together. I went home and waited.

How do you describe waiting for your wife who is out with a man who clearly wants her. Will he ask to go further? Will she say yes? Did that already happen? Have I been cuckolded again? The questions swirled and so did my angst. One moment I was elated, one moment despondent. It was similar to when I waited for Amanda and Samuel, but for some reason it was even harder because I wasn't sure what was happening. Amanda and I played hard leading into the evening but never fully discussed the possibility of her going beyond heavy flirting. Would that stop her? Hadn't I given her the green light? Shouldn't she confirm with me? In the end I would describe those couple of hours as perfect. All that uncertainty, all that jealousy, and that anticipation, that is EXACTLY what a cuck like me craves.

Over two hours later I got a text from Amanda, "Sorry, lost track of time, heading home soon." Still no indication of how far it went. Over 30 minutes later I heard a car pull into our driveway, but it was another 15 minutes before Amanda entered our house. I was in full cuckold angst mode and was beyond aroused at the thought of what occurred in that car for those minutes.

As Amanda entered, she looked at me and then walked up and kissed me passionately. As she pressed into me, I could feel her hard nipples. Obviously, her time with Jason had aroused her. We headed to the bedroom without any real talk and while our sex would usually be characterized as making love, that night we ripped each other's clothes off and we fucked frantically and passionately. Afterwards we laid together and talked.

"I am sorry about being gone so long, I really lost track of time. Teasing aside, I really found him interesting and fun to be with. But I felt like we never clearly discussed how far was OK, so eventually I suggested he should take me home. Although that got a bit delayed too!"

She confessed that she had kissed the young man in the car and that he had caressed her breasts as they did. She asked me if I was mad, and I laughed and told her I was mostly just aroused.

She told me that the parents only stayed for 10 minutes and then left and that the next 2 hours at the bar was just her and Jason. She told me that he touched her arm and her leg and that even though she knew it was inappropriate, especially in public, she didn't stop him. She said the time went by so fast that she was really stunned it was 2 hours later when she texted me. "Do you hate me?"

"I could never hate you." Her descriptions returned me to a full state of arousal, and I basically attacked her and once again we had sex. This time it was slower and more like making love. It was strange that her telling me about her evening made me want her more, made me love her more, but that is how my cuckold brain works. We both climaxed and as I stayed inside of her, I leaned in and kissed her and said, "I will always love you no matter what and right now I couldn't love you any more!"

Amanda smiled and teased me, "I guess I should kiss more other men, because that was amazing. Are you sure you are not mad?"

"I suppose I could be since we didn't fully discuss this, but that would be disingenuous as our pre-evening play clearly had us moving in Jason's direction. Plus, the idea of you with another man always makes me horny. I can't fully explain it, you know I have tried, but it creates an intense feeling that is very compelling, and you know you have the green light from me. So, I am not mad at all, in fact, I am happy, especially if you enjoyed the evening as much as I have so far."

Amanda laughed, "So, should I call him back and make out with him again? He was rather good at playing with my breasts and you know how much I like that. If I went round two with Jason would that mean you would make love to me a third time tonight?" Her teasing was like she gave me a Viagra, I started to get hard inside of her. She felt it and looked at me, "You are right, I don't understand it, but I am enjoying it. I also enjoyed his touch; how does that make you feel? Your wife had her tits felt up and she loved it! In fact, I was disappointed he didn't go further." Now she was teasing and I was my thoughts were a mix of pure arousal and pure gratitude that I had the sexiest, best wife any man could ask for, especially if that man was a full-blown cuck like me!

I started to fuck her again. "Keep talking, tell me more!" And I meant it. My cuckold desires had existed for a long time, but at that moment it was like they were in hyperdrive as she described how he ran his hand on her leg at the bar, and how she found herself leaning in towards him, knowing he desired her. As she told me all the sexy details of the evening from both the bar and the car, I slowly slid fully into her and then almost back out, repeating this without rushing. I was not sure my dick had ever been harder.

She told me that when he kissed her in the car, she didn't just enjoy it, but that fireworks went off in her body. She talked and I continued to slowly fuck her.

"I should have pushed him away, but I didn't. His lips felt so good. We broke that first kiss, but then went right back to it. We made out like teenagers and soon I felt his hand sliding under my blouse and cupping my breast. I moaned and he kept going. I was in a trance. It felt really good. I am a terrible wife. He took my hand and put it on his lap, he was hard, and I left my hand there and felt his excitement. Finally, I realized I was parked in our driveway in full view of the neighbors, and I should probably not be making out with one of my students. But I still kissed him again before I left. He told me that he wanted me and wanted to text me. I gave him my number. That was so wrong, but I did it."

I groaned. It was wrong that my reaction to her telling me about her interaction was immense arousal. I was also in a trance. I wanted to hear more. I wanted her to tell me she would text him. I wanted Amanda to keep telling the story, and to write future chapters too. These thoughts swirled in my brain and suddenly I found myself cumming furiously inside my wife. She felt it too. She wrapped her legs around me and pulled me in. While I normally go soft after cumming, I stayed hard, and my extra time helped her achieve climax. It was a surreal experience. We were both reaching peaks that we rarely, if ever, had achieved in the past. I couldn't remember that last time we did it three times in a night, and especially not where we both came to a full conclusion all three times.

I finally collapsed down next to her, and we ended up in a spooning position. We just held each other tight. She finally asked, "what just happened?" I was still feeling the hunger and angst that her adventure this evening had caused in me. I answered honestly, "I love you with every fiber of my body and soul, but there is something about you being sexual with another man that makes me about as aroused as I am able to get. Does that upset you?"

"I am not sure I understand it, but dang, you just gave me the best night we have had in a long while. My bad behavior really did something to you. But I still need to apologize, I was wrong to let Jason do what he did. Can me forgive me?"

I laughed, "You were forgiven two fucks ago!" She started laughing with me. "Are you going to text him?"

She pulled my arms around her tighter and looked back at me with a devilish grin, "Would that excite you? I bet he has already texted me; shall we check my phone?"

"God, yes!" I was so excited. Amanda got up and grabbed her phone. It was now after midnight. She returned with a worried look on her face. I asked, "Your look indicates he has already texted."

"Yes, but I am not sure you want to know what he said. I am not sure I want you to know."

"The first one is wrong, I absolutely want to know, but if you don't want me to know, I will respect that."

She looked at her phone again, I assumed she read it over again. "It is more like the length of an email."

"How about sharing the quick version?"

She paused, then began, but was tentative. "Sorry I was so forward, not really. I want you. I loved kissing and touching you. Please reply. I want us to go further."

"Not sure I like that, but then again, of course I do. But either way, I have to admire his taste in women!"

"How should I reply? I mean, I need to say something."

"Tell him the truth; you enjoyed the evening. Just that, and see what his response is."

"Are you coaching me on how to reply to a man who wants me to cheat on you."

"Yes, actually. But you know it isn't cheating if I say OK. I have said OK before if you haven't forgotten."

"Oh, I haven't forgotten, Are you saying OK?"

"Do you want me to?"

"Not fair, I asked first!" Which means her obvious answer was yes. The feeling was hitting me. It felt like someone was stirring my insides. It felt uncomfortable. It felt arousing. My body tingled. I was breathing heavier, and my dick was coming back to life again.

"I want you to be happy, and if a tryst with this young man would make you happy, how can I say no when every time we consider it, this happens." As I said it, I pulled back the covers and revealed my very hard self. I continued, "So, what say we? There is at least one vote in that direction right now!" I often used humor to try and deal with stress, even if my humor wasn't very good. And this discussion was stressful. No matter how fully into the cuckold experience I am, directly and specifically giving your wife permission to sleep with another man involves stress.

She came over and started to stroke me. Then she smiled another wicked smile and pushed me onto my back. She then straddled me and lowered herself onto me. We both moaned as her pussy engulfed my once again hard dick. She started to lift and fall and pleasure both of us with her motion. She grabbed her phone and started to type. It was so fucking hot.

"I just typed what you suggested. I said, 'I enjoyed the evening,' he might already be asleep, so we might not get a response. But the text has been sent and it can't be taken back!"

Amanda continued to fuck me and pulled my hands came up to her breasts. "You are the second man to enjoy my breasts tonight, how does that make you feel?"

I moaned and was about to answer when her phone buzzed. She read the text to both of us.

How about a second great evening, dinner at my place tomorrow?

As she finished this she ground herself down onto my cock. "This is crazy! I am so horny right now!"

"Me to. What are you going to say?"

"I can't say yes. But part of me wants to."

"You could say yes. I won't be mad."

She continued to grind down on me. I was close to losing it. She slowed sensing my impending climax. She smiled and typed, and showed me the text.

What should I wear? She was playing with the fact that he had already made suggestions. As she showed me, she pressed her body down hard on me, the sensation was incredible.

Jason replied almost immediately. Same outfit. You looked so good in it, but I never got the chance to take it off of you completely.

She typed. I am out of it now ;)

You have a very lucky husband. But he didn't seem to mind the fun we had at the banquet. Will he deliver you for a second dinner date?

Fuck this kid was good. Amanda asked me. "Will you deliver your wife to Jason a second time so he can receive another award? Me being the award of course!"

"I would drive you three states over. This is the hottest thing we have ever done!" This was my completely honest answer. I grabbed her hips and pulled her down onto me as I surged up into her. I was so close to cumming, but she beat me to the punch and started to climax, loudly and with animation! "Oh fuck, yes, yes, yes, fuck I am cumming again! This feels so good!"

Her extra efforts pushed me over the edge and for the fourth time that evening my cum shot out of my dick and filled her. She kept bouncing and grinding and I thought I was going to pee the sensation was so strong. Finally, she fell onto my chest. We laid panting while Jason waited for his response. I really did have to pee so I rolled off the bed, but before I headed to the bathroom, I told her the truth, "Text with him and make a decision, I will love you fully regardless. I am going to grab a shower, so feel free to take your time texting with him."

I left her there with her phone and her decision. I stood under the hot water for quite a while and contemplated the situation. I always knew I had the fantasy of Amanda with another man, but watching him touching her, knowing that they touched and kissed in the car, knowing that they were texting, and he was trying to get her to be his lover, the thrill was incredible. Unbelievably, I was hard again.

Back in the bedroom, Amanda was frozen. She told me she didn't know what to type. She was horny, and attracted to Jason, but accepting his invite might be a step too far, especially since he was one of her students. She ended up not sending any text and came into the bathroom and joined me in the shower. "My god, again?" she exclaimed finding me hard. "This really turns you on that much?" She reached down and stroked me. I lasted five strokes and blew my load all over the shower wall.

After my breathing settled a bit I responded, "Every thing about you, including you giving yourself to another man, turns me on. I really can't explain it, but the thought of you hooking up with Jason has completely taken over my brain, and obviously other body parts. What did you tell him?"

She shared her indecision and lack of action while I started to wash her hair for her. "I didn't tell him yes, but I didn't tell him no. The poor kid is probably dying from my lack of response. But now I am thinking about saying yes. You seem to want me to, and if I am completely honest, it turns me on just as much."

As she said that she grabbed my hand and brought it to her sex. My fingers slid in as she was very aroused and very wet. I leaned down and sucked on her nipple and fingered her. Like me, she didn't last long and was soon cumming on my hand. I straightened up, and after she had cycled through the core of her climax, I kissed her hard. We kissed for two or three minutes as she used her hand to push my hand into her. This was how she extended her pleasure. Finally, she released my hand, and I removed my fingers from her.

"Amanda, I love you completely and I know you completely AND you should tell him yes."

She looked at me with a thank you look on her face and she bolted from the shower. She was only gone for a moment, and she had her phone in her hand. She held it just away from the splash of the water and showed me what she had typed but had not yet sent.

Will a 6pm delivery by my husband be acceptable?

Amanda looked at me with desperate lust in her eyes, "If you are truly OK with this, hit send for me, or really for us. I can't make the decision, but if you hit send, I will go and I will give myself to him. I will let Jason fuck me. I can't deny I want him to fuck me. Your move!"

I leaned in, kissed her gently, and reached over and hit send. "I love you Amanda and want you to be happy."

Her phone buzzed back almost immediately.

It will be amazing! What time will I need to get you back home this time?

She showed me the text, I admired his boldness. I took her phone and typed for her. This time I showed her the words and told her it was up to her to hit send. She looked at me with a "Are you sure" look. I nodded. She hit send.