An Invitation Ch. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Sometime on Sunday, your call.

Jason's reply text again came quickly. Will this be a problem with your husband?

She showed me, and we both laughed. I watched her type her response. Not at all. That was it, and it was the truth.

At that point she looked at me and said, "Can I type in private?" And I understood her request. I was behaving like a pervert and encouraging my wife to sleep with another man, and perhaps she would like to dial it in differently. I sometimes get so wrapped up in my cuckold fantasy that I forget that Amanda has her own desires, and pleasing her fetish-impaired husband is not always her first priority.

I grabbed a towel and dried off and headed back into our bedroom. Amanda was in the bathroom for 30 more minutes. It was agonizing and delicious simultaneously. As a man who craves the cuckold angst feeling, it was perfect. My wife was planning her tryst with her lover while I waited. When she finally walked in, just in a nightshirt I noticed her nipples were hard. I remained silent at first and let her climb into bed. Finally, I asked, "all good?"

"I really don't know how to answer that question. On one side I have a horny teenager wanting to get lucky, and on the other side I have a student wanting to get lucky!" She looked at me and smiled. We both burst out laughing.

"Well played, young lady, well played!" I joked back to her. "But seriously, are you OK?"

"I don't know. I think me asking you that question is the bigger concern. Are you really OK if I go spend the night with this young man who has clearly expressed to me that he wants to spend most of our time in bed?"

"My biggest concern is that you know that I love you and am completely OK with stepping aside to allow you a wonderful experience."

Amanda smiled slyly at me. "It seems you just might consider the experience wonderful too, am I correct?"

"You are. It is simultaneously the most agonizing and arousing thing I can think of. But when those come together, it is a sensation that I can't get away from. It is like I get shocked, but my very next desire is to shock myself again. And you have obviously experienced the other side effects." I said that final part with a raised eyebrow and a smile.

"It will likely be a one-night stand, so I guess it is good we have enjoyed it up to this point."

"Why do you think it will be a brief fling?"

"Because I think he will get his infatuation with me satisfied and then realize he is young, and I am old, and he can do better."

"First, there is no one better than you. And I am guessing the opposite will happen. After a great night with you his infatuation will go through the roof, and he will invite you to keep things going." Amanda has a blind spot related to how hot and awesome she is and regardless of the ages involved, I was sure Jason would push for more. I know I would if I were him.

"Well then, I guess we should get some rest, because you have worn me out tonight and you claim Jason will want to do the same for days on end!" Amanda smiled at me. "And given our age difference, I am guessing he can go all day!" She was straddling the line between teasing me, and expressing her hopeful excitement. I could immediately tell that she wanted it to be more than a one night thing and that her earlier claim was just her protecting her ego against the possibility that Jason wouldn't want to keep things going.

"I think in many ways it was Jason who wore you out tonight. It was his actions that created my actions. I guess tomorrow he will just be cutting out the middleman!"" And then I asked a question I both didn't and did want to know the answer to. "Is he big? You said your hand made contact."

"I don't think you want to know that answer."

"That big, eh?"

"Let's just say I might get a definitive answer to whether size matters."

"Fuck, why did I ask?"

"I told you that you didn't want to know."

"Does that excite you, Amanda?"

"Mostly curious. It has just been you and I for a long time, and my time with Samuel was unfortunately brief. I am curious how it will feel?"

"Promise you'll lie if it's really good? I am ok with blissful ignorance!"

"Oh, I plan to tell you every detail, night after night, after night, if your reaction is anything like tonight!"

"Well in that case, I hope he is hung like a horse!"

Amanda reached under the covers and found me hard again. "Can we figure out how to make this in pill form. We could get filthy rich!" She started to stroke me.

"I am sorry. I can't help it. Want to go for round five?"

"Sorry, I am going to save myself for Jason. He is the next man that is going to fuck me. With his big fat dick and his youthful energy. Oh, baby it is going to feel so good!" With that she threw back the covers, smiled at me, and said, "But I have other ways to help my amazing husband out." She shifted positions and took my throbbing manhood into her mouth. I let out a long, satisfying moan as she bobbed on my dick. I lasted perhaps three minutes and soon was cumming in her mouth. For the first time since we were dating over 25 years ago, my wife swallowed my cum. It was incredible.

We settled down and she came up and kissed me, some of my cum still on her lips and in her mouth. It was amazing. After some heavy kissing she broke the kiss and looked at me and said, "Was that a good enough substitute?"

I laughed and said, "that was un-fucking believable. Do I know you?" I smiled at her.

She held out her hand and said, "Hi, I am Amanda. I am going to fuck a young stud in about 18 hours, nice to meet you!" I kissed her hand and said, "Keep teasing me and you are going to have to do that again!"

"Is it teasing if it's true? Go to sleep Jochen. I will probably wake up and cancel my date, but damn this has been fun tonight. You made your wife a happy and satisfied woman this evening!"

"I hope you don't cancel. And I hope you do. Either way, I couldn't love you anymore than I do right now."

"It took me 25 years to figure out just how weird you are!"

"No, it took me 25 years to become this weird. But let's both enjoy it!"

"Good night my love."

"Good night, Amanda. I love you."

I fell asleep hard and woke up to the smell of bacon cooking. Amanda was in the kitchen making us what we liked to call a "sloppy breakfast" of eggs, and hashbrowns, and bacon. It was the breakfast we would usually make if we had drank too much the evening before. I guess in this case, we had been drunk on lust, versus alcohol. She gave me a nice, affectionate kiss. It was still only 9:00am, but I had slept like a rock. so it felt like I had slept till noon.

"You seem like you're in a good mood. Looking forward to your date tonight?"

"Actually I am. But it's no longer a tonight thing."

"Change of plans?"

Amanda looked at me nervously. "While you caught up on your beauty sleep and I slaved in the kitchen making you your favorite breakfast," she said with a playful smile, "Jason and I have been texting. And let's just say you were right." Amanda bit her lip right after saying this which was one of the sexier things she does and a clear indication she was about to ask me for something big.

In my typical fashion, I jumped in. "While I love being right, I am guessing perhaps not this time."

"He wants to pick me up at 11 am."

Also typically, I responded to this impactful revelation with humor, "Well, you can't fuck all day if you don't start in the morning!" We both laughed and then she continued, again with her lip bite on full display.

"And keep me for a few days, not just through tomorrow." The look on her face clearly indicated she was nervously excited about the idea and wanted me to say yes.

"A few days, damn I hate being right!"

"What do you think?" There was no playful banter, she wanted my answer badly, and who was I to deny my wife a chance at an amazing experience.

"He can keep you as long as you want to stay."

"Are you sure?" Amanda looked concerned.

"Did I just say something I shouldn't have?"

"Well, I already told Jason that I wanted to stay as long as he would have me, and if you add that to what you just said, even a first year law student could argue that we just gave me to Jason for as long as he wants me."

She had a point, and I knew she made that point because she wanted to stay with Jason. I struggled because the idea of her being with Jason indefinitely was a very hard thought, but I meant it when I said she should stay with him as long as she wanted to. I decided to continue to use bad humor to avoid the pressure of the situation.

"Well, I hope you will be home for Christmas then!"

My humor fell on deaf ears. Amanda looked at me with a look that somehow combined seriousness and longing, "I am serious, Jochen, he is picking me up in less than 2 hours and I plan to give myself to him. As you have argued, he is likely to find that appealing, as will both you and me. But are we really ready to give him control related to how long I stay with him?"

"Would you like to give him that control? Because between the two of us, a side of me finds the idea highly ill-advised, but all sides of me find it seriously arousing. For no logical reason, I am on-board with letting Jason take control. Just add it to the many weird parts of your husband." I smiled a "sorry, I just can't help it" smile at her and she smiled a genuinely relieved smile back at me.

"That is EXACTLY how I feel. In fact, if I hadn't promised Jason I would avoid sex with you this morning, I would rip your clothes off right here given how aroused I have been thinking about it all morning. He has been very polite, but definitely assertive, and I find myself unable to resist that assertiveness and I am horny as hell because of it. It is crazy Jochen, but I totally look forward to letting him take control. I should be hesitant, I should be cautious, instead I am as excited I have been in a long time. Although given our joint excitement last night and the pleasure that went with it, maybe that last part isn't entirely true! Regardless of what we do with Jason, last night was REALLY good!" My playful Amanda returned!

As she said this she came over and kissed me as passionately as she ever has and let her hand wander down to my hardening dick. She finally broke the kiss, although her hand continued to rub my throbbing dick.

Amanda continued as I was mostly speechless from the explosiveness of what we had just discussed and because of the intensity of the feeling in my soon to explode dick! She spoke to me with no hesitancy. "Let's just throw caution to the wind and let this play out. I love you Jochen and somehow know that this will be good for us. I guess I don't know this for sure, but my strong conclusion is Jason is not a mean or ill-intended young man and while things might get crazy, I am confident it will be good crazy for all of us. Are you in Jochen? Are you ready to take your cuckold experience to the next level and give your wife to Jason and have no idea when he might give me back?"

As she said this, she rubbed even harder and as I gave her my honest answer of yes, I came. I groaned and spasmed and my mouth hung open in ecstasy. It is amazing how strong my ejaculation was when it was 80% caused by our discussion and only 20% because of her physical efforts. Amanda kept rubbing and went back to kissing me. We French kissed like horny teenagers. Abruptly she broke the kiss and separated from me.

"I have to stop, or I am going to cum and I promised Jason I wouldn't go there until it was with him! Fuck I want him. I need him!"

Suddenly, Amanda crossed the kitchen and grabbed her phone off the table and made a call.

As Jason answered she didn't say hello or tell him it was her, she simply declared, "Screw my husband delivering me, I need you here in 10 minutes because I have never needed to be fucked more than right now. Park, come in and take me. Now hang up and drive!"

I could hear that Jason responded, but I couldn't hear what he said. Amanda put the phone on the counter, looked at me and said, "he said 8 minutes."

She then came over to me and cupped my face with her hands, "I hope getting to watch is part of your fantasy, because when he gets here, I am going to beg him to fuck me right here in the kitchen!"

"Then I guess this is going to be an amazing experience for both of us, because getting to watch is every cuckold's dream, and that includes your husband."

Amanda leaned in and started to kiss me less frantically but with the same passion and brought my hand up to her perfect breasts. Amanda's breasts are hardwired to her pussy. Time devoted to enjoying them makes me happy and makes Amanda seriously wet and ready. She held my hand on her breast and broke the kiss briefly, "Go slow baby, but keep me going, my young stud will be here shortly, and he is going to fuck me right in front of you." We had been married over 20 years and that was the hottest thing she had ever said to me!

Amanda was in a pair of yoga pants and a loose t-shirt and as we kissed, and I fondled her breasts, she started to strip. She was lost in lust and passion and if an outside observer was watching it would look like a passionate married couple was getting really into each other, but her verbalizations indicated that those feelings were entirely focused on Jason.

"Fuck, Jason, hurry up. I have wanted you since the first day of class and I need your cock inside of me now. Drive faster my love, take me, own me!"

I don't think I had ever seen Amanda this worked up. Time both stood still and went by fast because what seemed like a moment later, we heard a car come to a hard stop in our driveway. The kitchen door opened, and Jason appeared. Amanda, who was now only attired in her panties and bra, pushed me away and threw herself at Jason.

She started to kiss him and unbuckle his pants. They went at each other with no regard for my presence and I just stood there with my pants still stained with my own cum and watched it unfold. I was frozen in place and the house could have been on fire and I would have never noticed. I was experiencing the ultimate rush for a cuckold like me; I was watching a better man take my wife and pleasure her in ways I hadn't. I let my hand slide down and I started to pleasure myself as he pleasured Amanda with his kisses and his roaming hands. He was now in charge of her breasts and her moans indicated that his touch was having the usual effect.

He let her get his pants and boxer briefs off and then stepped out of them. His cock was pointing right at my wife and both Amanda and I stared at it in awe. Jason was hung! His cock was thick, long, and had a large head guarded by a very pronounced ridge. He was fully hard and the veins on his cock pulsed with power. Jason smiled at Amanda and his power took over.

He easily lifted her onto the kitchen counter and pulled her soaking wet panties off. The look on Amanda's face was pure, desperate lust and her eyes were full of fire. As she pulled him towards her by his magnificent cock, she spoke slowly and in a calm tone, "Jason Williams, fuck me right now and take me as yours!"

Jason smiled and slid his large, hard cock into my wife in one motion and then held it buried in her. It hit Amanda in places my cock had left untouched for 20 plus years. Amanda threw her head back and let out a primal moan that was the most incredible thing I had ever heard. I knew at that point that I would never deny her such an experience and as strange as it sounds, I was nothing but happy for her. Well, that and I was aroused and hard and my hand was in my pants celebrating her pleasure in my own way.

Jason looked at Amanda with confidence and passion and declared, "Amanda, you are mine!" As he said it, he started to fuck her and almost instantly, Amanda started to cum.

"Oh god, I have never felt this good, keep fucking me forever!" And then she turned towards me, as I was still frozen in place watching my wife become another man's woman, and she declared, "I am sorry, but never mind what I said about last night being good, this is 10 levels better!" She then turned to Jason and stared at him intensely as she wrapped her legs around him. She didn't say anything, but I could see the look in her eyes, and it clearly told both Jason and I that she was entirely his.

Jason picked up his pace and stared back at her with equal intensity and passion and then after just a few minutes the two of them came together, all while never breaking eye contact. Amanda's mouth hung open, but no sounds came out. Her entire body shook, and her legs locked around Jason like she was battling for her life. His legs stiffened and he thrust fully into her and held it as he emptied his balls deep in my wife's pussy. After the first few spurts, he started to make short jabs with his cock and the additional motion kept the pleasure going for both of them.

As they reached their heavenly conclusion, I came again. I think I was breathing as hard as they were. I had started to have cuckold fantasies close to 10 years earlier and while we officially christened me a cuckold with Samuel a few years prior, this experience was light years ahead of that. But I was not complaining one bit. The woman I love just had the best sexual experience of her life and while I wasn't the one who directly created it, I knew I played a role most husbands would refuse to play, and I was genuinely happy for her. I was also in awe of Jason and knew that our decision to give him control was the right one. He was exactly what we both craved and while things were moving much faster than either of us expected, we were enjoying the journey fully.

Amanda took a huge breath and broke the silence, "Fuck, fuck, fuck, I have never felt this good in my whole life. Your cock is perfect! Take me upstairs and fuck me again. Please Jason, promise this will never stop!"

He smiled the smile of a man who had just secured the ultimate victory and said, "It will never stop! And the good news is by the time we get upstairs I will be ready for round 2."

Jason then looked at me with a questioning look, I knew what he was asking.

"Up the stairs, end of the hall, my wife and our bedroom are yours."

To be continued...

Thanks for reading. This story will involve multiple chapters as the journey of Amanda and Jochen continues. If you liked the story, please rate it, favorite it, and follow me for future chapters and other stories. I also always respond to those of you that send me non-anonymous feedback, so don't be shy about reaching out! Thanks again and happy reading!