An Invitation Ch. 04

Story Info
Blake is her new lover & Amanda asserts herself over Jochen.
11.4k words
4.38
3.6k
5
3

Part 4 of the 4 part series

Updated 10/11/2023
Created 05/10/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
grizzley123
grizzley123
1,213 Followers

An Invitation, Chapter 4

*******************************************************

I usually put warnings at the start of my stories because I write about subjects some find offensive. This story is about a husband and wife that continue a cuckolding journey. The entire journey spans multiple chapters and all are predominately cuckold stories. Thus, if that is not for you, please move on and find stories with themes that you like.

If you like it, please let me know with a comment, mark it as a favorite, and follow me for alerts to the next chapters.

It always helps to read the early chapters, but if you want the quick versions, Amanda first cuckolded Jochen with a gentleman named Samuel, but that ended almost as soon as it began. Then a younger man, Jason, took Amanda as his for three months and tested her and Jochen's resolve. Currently, Amanda is just launching into a new relationship with Blake and realizing that she also has desires to exert her dominance over her three-time cuckold husband.

I love getting direct messages from the Literotica community, so please don't hesitate to reach out to me through the Literotica portal. I always appreciate it and always respond.

Cheers, and happy reading!

********************************************************

I felt so good driving back from my afternoon fuck with Blake. I hope it will turn into more than a fuck over time, but today it was two people expressing their lust for each other with a good hard fuck. And from my perspective, we expressed ourselves quite well. I was amazingly satisfied and amazingly happy after my tryst with Blake and was also thrilled because I know I was returning to my husband and he would be equally as happy. Blake and I skipped past the formalities of a date and went right to "what follows" as he said to me originally. I was looking forward to a lot more of what follows because my attraction and arousal towards Blake were thru the roof.

As I drove home, I had a wonderfully wicked idea that would immediately create fun between Jochen and me. I was planning to ruin another one of his orgasms while I told him about how absolutely fantastic my experience with Blake was and how excited I was about our upcoming date, but I also wanted to really have fun with this since Jochen and I had worked so hard to get to this point. That sounds funny, but we had. He was on team Amanda that had created this opportunity, and I was looking forward to sharing the victory with him. It was Jochen that had pushed me to dress sexier and it seemed that was the trick as Blake couldn't hold back any longer after seeing me in my outfit. I also was more confident and bolder based on the attire and attitude that my husband encouraged. We wanted Blake to make a move and we had succeeded.

As I pulled into the driveway and hit the clicker, I couldn't wipe the smile off my face. I had fantastic sex with a man I was planning to repeat that with, and inside my house was my loyal husband and cuckold who was looking forward to my return. I was going to do something we both greatly enjoy and that is tease the crap out of him, or more accurately, tease the cum out of him. He would enjoy it and I would enjoy revisiting my trip to Blake's condo, a place I hope would become a familiar and frequent location for me.

As I eased the car into the garage and put it into park, I thought to myself that I was probably just being over enthusiastic because the sex had been so good, but I was feeling like we had finally found the right man. I felt some Jason-like qualities in the passionate way we launched into our new relationship, but I also felt the mature stability of Samuel, but hopefully with much more longevity. I didn't want to be unrealistic, but it was hard not to be given that my body was still tingling, and I was absolutely loving the feeling of returning to my role as cuckoldress. I really desired that return and so did my husband. I was feeling supremely confident, and I was looking forward to adding some "dominate my cuckold" time to what was already an amazing day. So far, the day had been nothing but wins and I just felt like the wins were genuine and a great indicator of what would follow. I got out of my car and headed into the house in a seriously good mood.

My angst was swirling knowing that my wife had just made me an official cuckold once again. Feeling the angst in response to my wife having sex with another man was an experience that I had yet to be able to get enough of. It has been one thing to play with the idea in the bedroom, and know that it had happened in the past, but it's a whole other thing to be waiting at home for your wife to return, recently fucked by her new lover. That is a level of angst that is powerful and holds great sway over me. My emotions were swirling, and I was enjoying the trip.

We had talked a lot about Blake and it sounds like he had lived up to his end of the bargain, an end he didn't even know he was responsible for. It is sometimes hard when Amanda and I start fantasizing so much and playing bedroom games to remember that the object of our bedroom games has not been part of the experience and has no idea that there is a husband and wife looking to become a cuckold and cuckoldress via the sex that the other man could provide.

For a while we had a long-standing bedroom game involving a neighbor down the street who was recently divorced and in the words of my wife, was pretty damn hot. We had all sorts of scenarios where he became my wife's lover. And then one evening when we were having a neighborhood block party and he was there with a new girlfriend, Amanda and I got laughing that if he only knew how involved we were with our fantasy he might think it's funny and ditch the new girl. But from all observations his relationship with this girlfriend became serious quickly as we saw her around the neighborhood a lot, so we stopped with that fantasy and soon after Blake was in her class and a new one arose. The amazing part in this case is we have already pushed past fantasy as my wife is coming home to me with Blake's cum inside of her. That part always causes my excitement to surge. Another man has reached sexual climax inside of my willing wife, and she is sharing that with me. That is definitely in the top tier of the cuckold experiences I crave.

I look forward to her return and I look forward to my return to full cuckold status. It is very hard to explain to others, but the jealousy and the excitement and the humiliation and the arousal combine to form a drug that I have often said I am hopelessly addicted to and have no intention to give up. Amanda is willing to feed my addiction and that makes her my cuckoldress. Additionally, Amanda has become much more confident and assertive with her expressions of her power over me, and that makes the experience even better. So, from our perspectives, we are in a great place. However, there is the one question we don't know the answer to and that is whether Blake will be OK with this nontraditional relationship. But if he is like most men, the idea that he can fuck another man's wife regularly and with the approval of that husband, will make him a willing participant in our cuckold lifestyle.

I know she will arrive in just a few minutes so, as she requested, or really, as she commanded, I have removed all my clothes and taken position on our bed. I am hoping I get to hear the details of her first time with Blake, and I especially hope to hear that there will be more than a first time. I am very ready to become a regular cuckold whose wife has a regular relationship with another man. I am also willing to submit to my wife as her obedient cuckold in other ways, all I really care is that she pushes me hard and enjoys herself. If those occur, I will support her Blake relationship and submit to her wishes with every fiber of my being. That situation is literally what a cuckold lives for.

Amanda and I have talked, and she doesn't have the desire to have multiple men like some do in the cuckold lifestyle. She says what she wants is another man who she can become friends with, who she can have great sex with, and that she can build a trusting relationship with. She wants that relationship to center around great sex but she's OK if it goes further as long as all parties understand that first and foremost, she's married to me, and in the long run our marriage will be more important.

That doesn't mean we won't live a lifestyle that where her lover comes first. She is perfectly free to prioritize her other relationship over me in the short run, to be committed to meeting this man regularly, to be committed to putting him first on many levels, in other words she is free to treat me as the loyal cuckold I am. I'm hoping Blake becomes her first man and a man that understands that if he respects what Amanda and I have, he can have Amanda pretty much any way he would like.

I hear the garage door and know the woman I love is home. I have obediently assumed the position and my dick is standing at full attention. It is an ironic part of being a cuckold that knowing another man is going to take over as your wife's primary lover generally makes you harder than when you are actually her lover. My cuckold angst has always been my super strength Viagra and today is no different.

Amanda appears in the bedroom door and looks amazing. Same sexy outfit, but with a look of wild arousal and satisfaction to make her look even more incredible. My wife is a remarkably attractive woman, but she looks even better when she is not just my wife, but also my recently satisfied cuckoldress. The first time she cuckolded me with a man named Samuel, on our wedding anniversary no less, when she returned to me, I remember thinking that I had never seen her look better. There was an aura to her that supercharged her great looks and made her the sexiest thing alive. That transformation continued, albeit briefly, with Samuel and was also fully present when she became Jason's woman. And now, as she entered our bedroom, the sexiest version of my wife stood in front of me. I was a lucky man.

"Slide back, fully on the bed," she commands, and I comply. "I know I said no sex for a while, but I am going to make an exception. First, because I am still horny after my all too short of a time with Blake, and second because you are going to do me a favor in response to being allowed inside my pussy this one time. Tell me you will do me that favor and I am going to ride you so that we can both enjoy my discussion of how amazing my time with Blake was."

"I will do whatever you ask of me, and I am so excited to hear about your time with Blake." These were both honest answers, I didn't need to know what she was going to ask of me to know I would say yes and I absolutely wanted to hear how her time with Blake went. Besides my wife being amazing enough to actually cuckold me by having great sex with other men, she made that gift even better when she would come home and tell me about it. In our cuckold relationship I only got to watch her and her lover once when Jason took her in front of me the first time they fucked, but that was OK because while she kept the sex between her and her lover visually private, she was always amazing about telling me about it. I loved the denial of the experience combined with the humiliation and the teasing that followed. As I said, I was a lucky man, or more accurately, a lucky cuckold.

I think I surprised my husband by telling him to slide back so I could straddle his dick. It wasn't going to feel nearly as good as Blake's cock did but at this point, I was still so horny that I needed our teasing session to have some level of pleasure for me besides amusement. Additionally, I knew that there was no way he would say no to my special request when I connected it to a chance for him to end up inside of me, something he knew was about to become pretty rare if Blake and I continued on beyond today, which I was absolutely sure was going to happen.

I didn't have any panties on anymore so I just lifted my dress and slid down onto his dick. Between my arousal and the fluids that Blake had left inside me I slid down onto my husband's dick easily. My immediate thought was thank God I have a bigger dick now because the truth is Jochen is lacking in that department. My husband loves me dearly and always tries his best but he was just undersized in the penis department and now that I have experienced bigger and better it was very hard for me to not notice the lack of both of those when I was with him. It was a truth, and the truth always made for the best teases.

"I wish I could say you feel as good as Blake, but his cock is much bigger and just a short time ago your wife was reminded that size does matter."

My husband groaned because my tease hit just right. I started to slowly grind myself onto him and I told him the story of my coffee date, that never involved drinking coffee. I started with the detail I knew would make him very aroused and that was the simple fact that when I got out of the car my nipples were hard. He knew that meant I was aroused and I wanted Blake to know that I wasn't just looking forward to a coffee date, but that my body was telling him that it was available to him. I started to fondle my own breasts and tell him how great it felt when it was Blake's hands molesting me. I told Jochen he had to leave his hands to the side of his body because my breasts now belonged to Blake and only he or I could touch them today. The reality was that my breasts and my whole body were going to be off limits to my cuckold, but sometimes you must remind them of that slowly, and starting with my breasts definitely got his attention. Jochen moaned as this tease and denial hit him. It might come across as cruel, my teasing and humiliation of my husband, but it is actually something I do for him, not just to him. He craves that part of the cuckold experience, and I have learned to tease well, and I have learned I like doing it. It is another win-win in our cuckolding life.

I continued to slowly grind as I told him about how incredible it felt when Blake slid his bigger, better cock into me. I enjoyed hearing my husband moan as I told him about the man who is now going to be my primary lover. "This may be the last time you're inside of me for a while because when I get to decide about who I want to be with, the easy choice will be Blake. His cock felt so good and he fucked me so well."

I now have my husband on the edge, and just like I do when I use my hands, I used my body to speed up and slow down and keep him right on that edge. He was happy, in that frustrated cuckold way, and I was enjoying reminiscing about what happened over the last couple hours and how amazing it was. I decided it was time to let my husband in on the favor I had. I slowed my pace to keep him hard and happy but left him short of a climax.

"So, when Blake invited me to have a dinner date with him, I asked him if dinner included dessert, and he used the phrase that he was hoping for a good time with what follows after dinner. He said he planned to book a hotel room for us, and he hoped I would join him in that room for what follows. So, here is what you were going to do for me before my date on Thursday, you were going to go down to the art center and pay whatever you have to pay in order to have Julianna's Creations make me a script necklace that reads, 'what follows.' You are going to get me a necklace that tells my lover Blake that I am fully excited and willing to participate in the sex that will follow dinner. And then on Thursday, before I leave you to go to him for that great sex, you are going to put this necklace on me. And every date I have with him, you are going to repeat the process and put that necklace back on me. It's going to be the way you give me to him, and the way I give myself to him, fully and completely each time Blake and I have a date. I don't want to run away with him for three months like I did with Jason, but I do want to run to him at least once a week and I want you to give me to him fully each time, and the necklace will be a reminder of that."

As my wife pleasured me, she ramped up that pleasure when she told me her idea about the necklace. It was brilliant. I would go get it made so that she could wear it to tell her lover that she was fully available to him. I would put it on her each time she was going to be with him. For a cuckold like me, it was a nearly perfect request on her part. I looked up at her and said, "I believe that shop is open until 5 PM tonight, so I will go there as soon as I can, and I will get that necklace made and I will celebrate each and every time that you go to your lover to be happy and satisfied. I know I can't give you the same satisfaction as men like Blake, but I can certainly make sure that you have the opportunity to gain that satisfaction whenever you want. Thank you for involving me because you know it means more angst for me and that means ultimately that while Blake is pleasuring you, you are also creating pleasure for me. It truly is a win-win Amanda and I want to thank you for the thousandth time that you're willing to provide me that win. I love you more than any man could and I am so happy that you were able to get Blake to make the move we've both been wanting. Of course, I am guessing he's the happiest of the three of us because he now gets to have the amazing and beautiful Amanda as his lover. We are both lucky men!"

Amanda leaned down and kissed me on the cheek. As she did this she ground herself hard on me and bounced a few times and put me on the razor's edge! She straightened back up and said, "while I will give you my pussy this one time, at least for a while, my lips are his. Did I tell you he was also a great kisser and you know how important that is to me." As she said this she started really bouncing hard on me and I knew I was about to cum.

"I am your loyal Cuckold baby and whatever you give me or don't give me are your decisions to make. I am about to cum and please accept it as my devotion to your happiness, especially the happiness that Blake will provide you."

Amanda bounced hard and said told me to cum in her teasing way. "I can almost feel you in there. Show your cuckoldress that you belong to her and remember that she belongs to her lover. My lover with the big strong cock that made me come so hard earlier. You feel nice, he felt amazing. I came HARD on his cock; I am almost having a little bit of a pleasure with you. That's about all I can expect from you, so let loose baby, enjoy this last time because my pussy is going to solely belong to Blake because he pleasures me so much better. Celebrate that and cum right now!"

Her humiliating teasing was the last push I needed, and I started to moan and cum hard. She just bounced on me and laughed. "Even inside of me, your orgasm doesn't really do anything for me. Just as wasted if I had used my hands and let go of you right before you came. But I have Blake now and he will rock my world every time we fuck. Tell me you understand that I am his woman now and that you will be 100% my loyal and obedient cuckold."

As I came and felt both physical release and cuckold angst, I professed my loyalty to my cuckoldress and wife. "I am your loyal cuck baby and I know you were going to become Blake's woman first and foremost and that he will bring you the pleasure you deserve. I'm happy for you baby and I'm happy for us."

Amanda bent down and kissed me on the forehead, once again avoiding my lips. She then lifted herself off my now limp dick. "I am going to go take a shower now, put your clothes on and go down to the shop and have them make me something beautiful that will remind all of us that I am always available to Blake for what follows, and you will support everything that follows!"

grizzley123
grizzley123
1,213 Followers