An Invitation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I could tell the way she said that that there was no use for me to ask what that surprise would be. If my wife told me she had a surprise for me then she would make it a surprise. We sat at the kitchen table and had a beverage and then she looked at me and said, "do you remember how impactful you handing me to Jason in that hotel lobby was. Do you remember how that felt? How amazing it was for you to turn your wife over to another man? Because I remember how amazing it was to be turned over to another man and how good it felt to realize that my husband was willing to give me to a better man when the better man wanted to accept me. Now I still don't think we are going to have as crazy of a run as we did with Jason, but I am greatly looking forward to you putting the necklace on me because it is going to be you giving me to Blake. And each time I either have you put the necklace on, or you see me wearing it you'll be reminded that I am with Blake for many reasons, but one of those is because you voluntarily and enthusiastically presented me to him via the necklace."

What she said had great truth to it. I had had the same thought. I looked at her and said, "it will be my privilege to put the necklace on you each time and it will be amazing to see it hanging around your neck, knowing what it means. Amanda, you deserve great pleasure and a great experience with Blake or any other man you choose. I will always put that necklace on you, and I will always know what it means, and I fully accept that. It means that my wife has a better man, a man that will bring her greater satisfaction and pleasure than I do, but I also know that it means that you also have a husband waiting for you at home. He always has your back and always loves you and will always give you the freedom you deserve while also always loving you completely and without conditions."

Amanda smiled and said, "that necklace is going to have a lot of meanings, and I embrace all of them. I do greatly appreciate that you, Jochen, are my rock and my support. I have zero regrets being married to you, especially since the one regret I could have has been turned from regret to enthusiasm. While you were gone, I laid in bed and thought for a while and realized that I need a better man as a lover. I need a strong man who will curl my toes with great sex, and I need to do that openly with you because I also need to know that I can push my husband to the brink, and he will still stay loyal. Can I push you to the brink Jochen? Will you always stay my loyal and obedient cuckold?"

"I will."

Amanda smiled and said, "of course you will." She then walked around to me, put her hands on my shoulders and leaned down and kissed me on the top of the head and said, "You are good to me, very good."

The next few days or full of both excitement and nervousness. Right at Noon, I went down to the art shop and picked up the necklace. It was beautiful and Julianna told me that it was more than just a piece of gold. She said she spent extra time making it because she knew how important it was, and she hoped it would lead to wonderful things for me and my wife. Then she smiled and added in, "and of course the other man." We laughed, and I thanked her, and paid her, and I drove back to my wife.

My wife is meeting Blake at 6:30 in the lobby of the Marriott downtown and she was incredibly excited. She must've tried on six or seven different outfits, showing some of them to me, and sometimes changing her mind before I even got to see it. But then she emerged from the bedroom with the outfit we knew she would wear.

Starting from the bottom she was wearing tall black boots that I had gotten her in Berlin six or seven years ago. They were from a hip and happening shop that a very old classmate of mine had opened and he had picked them out specifically for her. I think if we had already been a cuckolding couple, my friend would've fucked my wife and I would've been glad to let him. I remember us having crazy good sex that night with her leaving the boots on and I'm pretty sure thinking about my friend instead of me while we had sex. It was actually an experience that gave me the confidence to eventually admit my cuckolding desires to Amanda.

So, the boots were a perfect starting point. They were hot and they had a connection to Amanda having great sex with other men. She wore a black skirt above the boots that was a wrap skirt that wasn't quite a mini skirt and certainly wasn't a maxi. It was just tight enough that it was sexy, but not so tight that anyone would consider it slutty. Above the skirt was a dark gray sweater with a plunging neckline. It was also the perfect level of tightness. Her breasts were clearly on display, but again that display was tasteful. But the cut of the sweater also meant there would be a perfect display space for her new necklace.

She looked radiant and she called me over. "It is time for our exchange."

I got the box the necklace was in. I was so excited. I opened the box and put the top under the bottom, so it was in display mode. I showed it to her. She smiled and held out her hand. I placed the box in my wife's hand.

"Thank my cuckold, it is beautiful. And I greatly look forward to what follows today. But I also look forward to what you are about to do. You are about to once again give me to another man. A strong man. A better man. Just like at the restaurant with Samuel and the hotel lobby with Jason, you, my loyal cuckold are giving me to my lover. I love that we are doing this. But I want you to understand that I am not the nervous, uncertain cuckoldress I was both of those times. I am a happy, confident woman who is looking forward to having great sex and fun times with Blake, but also pushing you hard, not for your fetish, but because it pleases me to make you submit. It pleases me to deny and humiliate you. It pleases me to remind both of us that only my pleasure counts. So, my husband, my cuckold, you have a choice. Put the necklace on me and send me off to my new lover while fully accepting that this time I plan to keep you highly submissive and obedient. Or don't put it on me and I will still go to Blake for a night of great sex, but I will leave that between just him and me. You will get no updates, no descriptions, no involvement. So, my cuckold, what is your choice?"

I saw the uncertainty in my husband, he did not expect that the necklace would have anything to do with him, but I as I pleasured myself the day Blake first took me, I decided I was going to enjoy my new lover, but I was also going to enjoy strong dominance over my husband. Having the best of both worlds was what I wanted, and I planned to make it happen.

It surprised me my husband didn't have an immediate response. So, I decided I would start my dominant fun right away.

"Technically, I gave you a choice, but you know there really isn't a choice. You ARE going to put the necklace on me, you ARE going to give me over to Blake, and you ARE going to embrace your submission to me. This is the choice you WILL make. Isn't that right my cuckold."

My clear and strong verbal command did the trick.

"Yes, Amanda, it will be my privilege to put this necklace on you. I will give you to Blake and I am ready to be your submissive and obedient cuckold. May I put it on you now?"

I smiled at my husband. He had no idea how quickly I was going to assert myself. But I kept that as my next surprise and continued with the necklace situation.

"Yes, my darling cuckold. I want you to put the necklace on me, I want you to give me to Blake. I want you to feel my excitement and lust for Blake as you once again give me to a better man."

I enjoyed calling Blake a better man because I knew that humiliated and emasculated Jochen, and we both enjoyed that. All of this was originally done for Jochen, and it still makes him happy, but what I have learned is that I like dominating and humiliating and denying my husband. Like the men who have taken me as their lovers and enjoyed me AND enjoyed fucking another man's wife, I enjoy the great sex with the other men AND enjoy fucking with my husband. I know he ultimately desires it, and it is good for my ego. I abuse him and he expresses his complete devotion to me by staying obedient and loyal.

It was time to put the necklace on my wife. It was time to return to being her second man. I should hate the thought, but instead it is compelling and impossible to say no to. I am a cuckold, and I am a submissive and it was time once again to accept those things and give myself over to whatever follows.

As I had that thought it dawned on me. The necklace did have two meanings. It meant Blake was going to become my wife's lover and her primary man, but it also meant that whatever followed that was out of my control, my job was to just accept that. What was going to follow was up to my wife and I was planning to just let her lead. I came around behind my wife. I brought the necklace around her and as I secured the clasp, I gave myself over to whatever was going to follow.

"Wear this to remind your lover, that you are always available to him for what follows, which obviously will be wonderful and amazing sex between you. But also wear it to remind me that I will submit to whatever follows, because whatever follows is going to be entirely determined by you. I pledge myself as your cuckold, and I pledge myself as your submissive for whatever follows, I will embrace and accept and always put you first. Thank you, Amanda, for taking this necklace from me and taking control of me. I hope your time with Blake is amazing and that he rocks your world, and I understand he will always come first, and I hope you understand that I am eternally, grateful to be your husband and your cuckold, and I am extremely excited about what follows. I love you, Amanda, accept this necklace as my pledge and my commitment to your happiness. May Blake provide you with the sexual happiness you greatly deserve, and may I provide you with anything else you desire with my complete loyalty and obedience."

Amanda sighed as I put the necklace on her and she brought her hand up to it and held it. Then she walked over to the mirror and looked at it. she was smiling radiantly.

"Thank you, my cuckold, the necklace is beautiful, and I love what it means for Blake and me and for you and me. Tonight, I am going to give myself to Blake and I have zero regrets. Unless something very odd happens, giving myself to Blake is going to be a very frequent thing and that makes me very happy. But I am also now 100% in charge of what follows in your cuckold experience. I am going to enjoy being in charge, and you are going to be fully obedient to my wishes. What follows for you is that you will do what I want, when I want, how I want. You will not complain, you will simply obey. I am going to have an incredible experience with Blake, but I am also going to add to my experience by completely and totally dominating you. This will not be like our other two cuckolding experiences. Blake and I will be equals and we will enjoy each other, incredibly, and you will still be left out, humiliated, and dominated, but this time I am going to be doing those things purposefully and actively. So, what follows for me with Blake is amazing sex and fun times and what follows for you is pure discipline and pure obedience. I hope you will enjoy it but that does not actually concern me because I know I am going to enjoy it and this time our cuckolding experience is only about me. You will be my pet while Blake is my man. Do you understand? And by the way, the correct form of your answer is, yes, Ma'am."

"Yes, Ma'am, I understand. You and Blake are lovers, and he is your real man, and I am your submissive and obedient cuckold, and I am happy to serve you."

"Come here and place your hand on the necklace." I did as I was instructed. "Now one more time do you understand that this necklace signifies that Blake is my man and you are my cuckold. And as my cuckold, you will be fully obedient to me on all levels. Holding the necklace, look at me and tell me you understand, and you agree to be my obedient pet while Blake is my amazing man."

I looked directly at her, and I could see her resolve. "Consider me your fully obedient and submissive cuckold. I understand that Blake is a now your real man and your primary man and will provide you with great pleasure. At the same time, I will provide you with my dedicated and obedient service in whatever way you want. I am your pet, and I am thankful for the opportunity to serve you."

I meant every word, and I was incredibly excited about this new version of Amanda. Our last two cuckolding experiences really saw the man in charge, and while I still was submissive to the situation, I wasn't necessarily submissive directly to Amanda. But this time I will be and that made me very excited.

"Now that you have given me the jewelry that I will wear happily because it means I am now Blake's woman, and you are now my obedient pet, I have something that you were going to wear for me. Over on the table, there is a box. Go open the box and see what you will be wearing for me."

I really had no idea where this was going, but I walked over to where the box was. It was just a bit bigger than a man's fist, and it was unwrapped, it was like a tall jewelry box with a top that could be lifted off. So, I lifted off the cover and looked inside. What I saw was the chastity device that we had played with a few years back. It was a device that I quite honestly hated to wear. I reached in and pulled it out. It was less than an inch long, and the cage part of it was mostly solid with just some small holes. The lock was in place with the key dangling from it. I held it for a moment and realized this is why she wanted me to express my obedience.

"You my cuckold, are going to be my chastised cuckold and you were going to wear your chastity cage 24/7 with no relief until I grant you relief. I will be enjoying great sex with my lover, and you will not be enjoying your own dick because it is going to remain locked and unavailable to you. I will control your key 100% of the time and I have two rules for you wearing this. The first rule is that you wear it with enthusiasm and understand that it is a reminder that you are simply my pet. The second rule is regardless of how aroused you get, and even if you were capable of doing so, you are not allowed to cum. You will not cum until I allow it. You are encouraged to get aroused and frustrated in the cage, in fact, I will often require that of you, but you are not allowed to cum, and if you do, you'll be punished severely. Do you understand all of this my chastity and cuckold pet?"

I did understand all that she said, although I must admit it did not make me happy. Normally serving her in anyway made me happy but the last time we did chastity I really disliked the denial and the inability to enjoy the cuckolding experience by having self-pleasure or any pleasure. But I also knew I had just committed myself to be her obedient cuckold, so there is only one response I could give her.

"I understand ma'am. I will be your obedient chastity pet, as well as your obedient cuckold. Would you like me to put it on at this point?"

My wife smiled at me, and said, "I know you really disliked wearing this before, so I'm guessing what you just said was hard for you. But yes, I want you to put it on and I want you to happily put it on and then give me the key knowing that I will not be giving you access to that key for a very long time."

The words 'very long time' scared me. The last time the longest I was able to wear it without going completely crazy was one week. So, before I started to put it on, I asked her for clarity those words.

"How would you define a very long time, Ma'am?"

My wife laughed and said, "last time you barely survived a week, this time your lock down will be measured in weeks, and I can tell you right now, the first release is not going to happen for at least a month. So yes, I want you to go put that on right now and I want you to think about the fact that when you do and you hand me the key, you are committing yourself the way you promised you would. And what will follow is your complete denial. I am going to be having frequent and amazing sex with Blake and you are going to be completely cut off from any kind of sexual release. That makes me happy, so enough talk, put the cage on right here in front of me. My real man will be naked with me soon, I want my little pet to be naked and I want to see his little dick locked up like it should always be."

"Yes ma'am."

I stripped down and had to take a moment to remember how to get the it on. I was very thankful that the base ring went on easily because that wasn't always the case. The cage itself was small and I had to push down hard to get my dick to submit to the steel. I got the pins lined up and inserted the cage into the base ring, and then slid the small copper lock through the three rings and twisted the key. I was now locked in chastity. I pulled the key out and then took a deep breath and handed that key to my wife.

"Please accept the key and know that I will never ask for it. I am your obedient cuckold, and I know when you are ready to allow me a release you will. Thank you for allowing me to serve you in this way."

My wife laughed and said, "See, it is amazing how taking away a man's access to his dick makes him immediately submissive. This is going to be so much fun. I accept your key and I am going to keep it and you can ask for it all you want, in fact, you can beg for it, but it won't matter. You are correct, I will release you when I want to release you. Now, with you being all locked up the way you are going to be for a very long time, I have a real man waiting for me at the Marriott for a night of wonderful sex. You can think about that, but you can't pleasure yourself, which again makes me happy. What will also make me happy is that while I am overnight with my lover receiving fantastic sex from him, you are going to clean her house. You are going to clean it from top to bottom and when I arrive home tomorrow, I am going to know that my obedient cuckold spent all night making sure he please me. You'll clean our house in your exact condition right now; wearing nothing but your cage. So have a good night, my cuckold, and my chastity pet, and now also my house boy, I am off for an evening of fantastic sex, and I am off to give myself to a strong and better man than you."

My wife did not even give me time to respond, and she turned around, took her purse, and headed out the door. What follows for her? It's going to be a night of great sex, and what follows for me is a night of frustration, obedience, and service.

The next chapter of our cuckolding relationship had begun, and I was not sure how I felt about it, but all I knew was that I would be obedient to it. After a moment, I shook off my doubts and my hesitancies, and I went to the closet to find the cleaning supplies. My wife, my goddess, will come home to a perfectly clean house, and a perfectly obedient cuckold.

To be continued...

Thanks for reading. This story involves multiple chapters as the journey of Amanda and Jochen continues. If you liked the story, please rate it, favorite it, and follow me for future chapters and other stories. I also always respond to non-anonymous feedback, so don't be shy about reaching out! Thanks again and happy reading!