An Invitation Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As I left my husband and headed to the shower I had to wonder if I've gone too far. All of the prelude to today had seemingly come back with force and I was feeling dominant and highly aroused. I was extremely harsh with my husband, harsher than I usually would be, but of course this is the same man that I abandoned for three months of amazing times and even better sex with Jason, and he still welcomed me back, so perhaps my worries were unfounded.

I let the water in the shower run over me and I marveled at how well today had gone. I had gotten Blake to take action, very satisfying action AND we made date for Thursday. Plus, I got to tease the shit out of my husband, something we both enjoyed greatly, and now my loyal husband was ordering the necklace that would remind him of his cuck status and remind my lover that I was completely his when I was with him. Yep, today was an excellent day!

I heard Jochen yell that he was off and would be back later. After I finished showering, I lay down in bed naked and I texted Blake.

I hope you're having a good visit with your boss. I am truly looking forward to Thursday and picking up where we left off today.

I started to fondle my breasts and think of how good it felt when Blake took me. It feels right when I give myself to a strong man. I first learned that with Samuel, especially the second night when he took me from Jochen. He kept me for a wonderful experience, making me realize that in addition to wanting my husband and all of his weird and wonderfulness, I have a need for a strong man. This need had always laid under the surface but was a significant part of who I was. Samuel brought it to life, and Jason made it a full reality. As I thought about this, my current strongman replied.

I am having a hard time caring about our business conversations, but I think I am faking it well. I too am greatly looking forward to Thursday and in fact if you'll let me, I would like to make Thursday an every week thing. Even when I travel I always return Thursday as Friday is an office day for me. That means that each and every Thursday you and I can enjoy each other. That is what I want.

I was in a confident and playful mood so I responded, we will just have to see how Thursday goes. I expect my world to be rocked by what follows, and if you do that, I can perhaps find the time for future dates. I put a smiley face at the end.

Blake responded exactly how I hoped, confidently and an equal amount of playfulness. One thing I didn't tell you as I thrive under pressure, so expect your world to get rocked and expect your calendar to get populated. What follows is going to include great sex and great fun. You and I belong together. But I do have to ask, where does your husband figure into all of this?

Even though we were only texting I decided it was time to share what Blake deserved to know.

My husband is my cuckold and I have the complete freedom to have a relationship with another man. As long as you are OK with that, you get to be that other man! He will step aside and will support our relationship by submitting to it and submitting to me. This is a reality of our marriage that we have been living for five years. I hope that doesn't freak you out or offend you. What I hope it does is to make you realize that you have a green light from both my husband, and especially from me, to proceed with the rocking of my world with what follows.

Blake's response made me happy. I have heard of a man being a cuckold to his wife, but I had never met someone where that was actually happening. I will happily be your lover and I will ensure we both enjoy our time together! And I would be lying if I didn't say that knowing I was fucking another man's wife wasn't part of the pleasure. But mostly I just want you and if he is willing to step aside to make that possible then you will hear no complaints from me.

I responded immediately. That sounds perfect. And I will promise you, that when I am with you, I am completely yours. Starting this Thursday, until sometime Friday, I have only you, and you have all of me. And that will be true EVERY time we get together. But I hope it goes further than once a week. I want to text, I want to flirt, I want to sneak in a few extra days. I want to have a seriously fun time with a seriously hot man!

Can I ask more of you than that?

Ask away! I also want to have an open and direct relationship.

Will you promise me that between now and Thursday, you will save yourself for just me.

Yes. I did just have much less satisfying sex with my husband, but that was to celebrate you and I and his return to a full-blown cuckold. And it was to reward him for arranging the nice surprise I will have for you on Thursday. So, forgive me for that one quickie with my husband, but from this point forward, he is completely cut off. Oh, and by the way, I did deny him any kisses, because I told him my lips were yours for now. Did anyone ever tell you that you kiss almost as well as you fuck!

Well then, I guess I will need to step up my kissing game.

I look forward to helping you practice on Thursday!

Me too. In the meantime, I need to go pretend I care about our current business trends. See you in about 48 hours. Looking forward to seeing every inch of you.

And me you. In case nobody has told you, your body is hot!

Ditto!

And at risk of sounding crude, your cock felt so good inside of me. I really look forward to that again!

That's good to hear because being inside of you was amazing. Fuck, I wish I could pick you up and fuck you nonstop until, well, forever.

Get your business done, save up your energy, and rock my world on Thursday!

Deal! That is absolutely what follows! Gotta run!

As I stopped typing, my now free hand found it's way to my sex. I was aroused and wet, and my finger slipped easily into what would now be Blake's pussy. I couldn't help it, I just started to play with myself. Blake asked me to cut off my husband, but he didn't ask me to cut off myself. Soon I had my hand positioned just right. I called it my P squared position. I penetrated myself and put pressure on my clit. It felt amazing, especially because I was thinking about Blake and what follows related to our dates, but also related to returning to my role as hot wife and cuckoldress. That side of things had more meaning and more attraction this time. In my first two other men experiences I was still figuring it out and finding myself, but since then, I feel much more confident and much more attracted to the idea of making my husband not just a cuckold, but a submissive, obedient, cuckold.

I let my finger and hand work myself over, and I was incredibly aroused. Obviously, I was aroused because I was about to start a great relationship with a strong man who is going to provide me with excitement and great sex. But I also found myself thinking about how I would be my husband's cuckoldress. In the last few hours, I had pushed him hard, and his reaction was to accept it and embrace it, and I realized my reaction was that I really liked doing that. This cuckolding experience was going to be great sex with Blake and great domination over Jochen.

I was well on my way to an orgasm when I made a decision. This time, I was not going to go easy on my husband. I hadn't gone easy on him before and there was no need to go easy on him now. I was sure he would end up liking it, but I was even more sure I was going to like it. What's not to like about having, a strong man as your lover and a strong cuckold to tease and humiliate and watch as he remains loyal and committed to you.

So, while I pushed myself to a strong orgasm, I made two decisions, first, I was going to go all in with Blake. I realized all the games my husband and I had played recently imagining me having a lover were just games, and I needed the reality of a strong and better man as my lover and as the center of my sexual life. But I also decided I was going to be strong and even harsh with my husband related to the fact that he was getting demoted to second place; a distance second place. A place that involved significant humiliation, teasing and denial. A place where I dominated and he submitted.

As I was seconds from exploding into an orgasm my decision became crystal clear. My husband was going to be denied. No sex, no kissing, and potentially even no information about my relationship with Blake. Or more accurately, I would share what I wanted, not what he wanted, and I would control our relationship and that control was going to be based on my wants, not his fetish. I was going to make the experience of Jason that included him pushing me to abandon my husband and I was going to own it directly. If there was abandonment, it would come from me. If there were hard hurdles to be put in front of my cuckold, I would put them there. I was going to push my husband to his breaking point, and I was going to enjoy doing it. Amanda William was going to own this round of cuckolding completely and fully and my husband was going to either live with that reality or get left behind.

I smiled at all of these thoughts and let myself go, and I came hard, pushing my hand against my sex and flicking my finger in my own pussy. My orgasm was the conclusion of my thinking and like my thinking, it was clear, and it was powerful! I was Blake's completely. Jochen was my obedient and submissive cuckold, and he would be treated as such. And when it came to sex, there was only Blake and my fingers, my husband would be left out.

As I laid in bed and enjoyed the remaining pleasure from my fun, I had an epiphany. OK, that might be a strong word, but I had a wonderfully evil idea. My husband was off getting me a piece of jewelry that was going to mark me as Blake's woman and remind all three of us that I was always available to him for what follows. But many years ago, Jochen and I bought a piece of jewelry that was designed for him. It wasn't really jewelry, but it was something for him to wear and I realized now is the time to bring that back. Somewhere in the back of our closet in a box was a small metal chastity cage. And I realized I really wanted to be a strong and dominant woman and I wanted my husband, my cuckold, to also be my chastity pet.

When the necklace was complete, and he took the time to put it on me, which for me is going to feel like the moment he gave me to Jason in the lobby of that hotel many years ago, I'm going to give him a piece of jewelry for him to wear. And then I'm going to tell him that we are going to keep those pieces of jewelry on for a full month before we decide about whether they come off. Forget my plan of having Jochen put it on me for each date, no, he was going to see it on me every day while he also wore something every day. I will wear the necklace and he will wear the chastity cage. I want to take a full month and give myself physically and emotionally to Blake while I dominate my husband and deny him any pleasure beyond pushing uselessly against a metal cage that will not budge.

We played with chastity during the first times we had started to discuss cuckolding. The reality was Jochen hated it. He got so aroused by the idea of cuckolding that the chastity cage, and its steel confinement, drove him nuts. We had fun for a while, or at least, I had fun for a while, teasing him about cuckolding him and making him wear the cage. I would then make him pleasure me orally and deny him any sex. It was great fun for me, but back then I balanced what we both wanted. Not this time; this time Jochen will wear it and he will like it!

Back then we never moved to a more serious chastity situation and the longest he wore the cage was a week. Even though I really liked it, his opinion mattered, and we stopped making chastity a thing. That thought made me smile because this current version of Amanda was not going to be so easy on her cuckold. I had my real man and I have my cuckold and he was going to spend a full 30 days locked. All that angst and all that arousal that he was going to have was going to be multiplied by cage enforced denial. I was LOVING these thoughts.

I started to get aroused, thinking about it, but realized I needed to move on. I got out of bed and got dressed and just as I was exiting the bedroom, I could hear Jochen return. I was going to hear what he had to say about the necklace and then I needed to decide if I tell him about the lock up he would have to endure, and then enjoy the two days of anticipation, or wait and tell him and enjoy the completely surprised look on his face? I decided that it didn't matter which I did because they both sounded fun and only my fun mattered. This version of Amanda that was cuckolding her husband was truly going to be a dominant one and my husband was going to learn that this round of cuckolding was all about me!

I greeted him in the kitchen and just looked at him, he knew my look meant I was asking how it went.

"I have been promised I can pick up the necklace by noon on Thursday. It is going to be made of 18 karat gold, and the script will be just shy of 2 inches across. It will look beautiful, and it will look even more beautiful on you."

I had basically rehearsed what I was going to say to Amanda as I drove back from the art boutique. The woman who owns it is a casual friend of ours. We see her socially sometimes, and she always has struck me as someone with an adventurous side. It was an interesting experience to go down there and order this necklace because in the end, I didn't just order a necklace. I ordered my wife's official freedom marker from a monogamous marriage. Obviously, we had pushed past the traditional point a long time ago, but there was just something about the idea of putting a necklace around her neck that told her and me and anyone who saw it that my wife was free to be with whatever man she wanted while I was still only hers and only would ever be hers. I got to talking to Julianna about the necklace and she could tell something was up. She asked me what the significance of the phrase was and I hesitated, but then I said it is an important inside phrase between my wife and I and another man.

I couldn't believe I said what I had just said, but on a certain level it felt really good. She looked at me and said, "so is the necklace for you and your wife or you and this other man?" She obviously understood the significance of what I had said.

I decided I was already on this path, so I continued. "My wife is starting a relationship with another man. It is something we do. We both enjoy it greatly. He mentioned he would like to take her out to dinner and then perhaps go to a hotel room for what follows. So, I am getting her the necklace to celebrate that she has permission for whatever follows with this man."

Julianna smiled and said, "Your wife is a very lucky woman. Most husbands would have very different reactions to the situation than you seem to be having. I will do my best to make a beautiful necklace so that your wife and her new man can have a beautiful relationship, and you can be proud that this jewelry is part of it. Does that sound good to you?"

"That sounds perfect. Thank you very much and I'm a little shocked. I shared the whole story with you so I would be grateful if we kept it just between you and me."

Julianna smiled at me and said, "I will definitely keep your confidence. It's a unique situation, but I always appreciate it when someone really shares with me the story behind the jewelry they asked me to make. I feel like I can make a better piece when I know why it is being given."

She filled out some paperwork and then looked at me, "So, is the openness in your marriage a two-way street? I ask because any man willing to be that open with his wife is a man I would like to date!"

"No, completely one-way. My wife has, and will be enjoying a relationship with another man, but I will remain monogamous. It is something that is important to both of us. I would be lying if I didn't say,you were an attractive woman, and the thought of being in an open relationship where I might be able to be with you is a very desirable thought. But that's not how my wife and I work and ultimately, I love the way we work, and I love knowing that we have a one-way open relationship. She deserves her freedom, and she deserves my complete devotion. That's probably fairly hard to capture into a single necklace, but ultimately, you are creating her key that unlocks her new man while locking her husband into the cuckold role that he loves."

"I understand, and I'm sorry if I was a little too forward, but again, the fact that you allow your wife that freedom makes you a very interesting and attractive man for me. But I fully understand and fully respect that you belong only to your wife. I will do my best to put all of that into the necklace I make, and I greatly look forward to being able to be a part of your interesting relationship. I will have it done for you by noon on Thursday and I will look forward to hearing about how the presentation of this necklace went."

I thanked her and I went back to my car. I sat in my car and reflected on today being an amazing day. I encouraged my wife to dress sexy and she did, incredibly sexy in a dress that had significance. It was connected to the young man who took my wife as his property for three full months and made her unbelievably happy while pushing me to my ultimate cuckold limits. But I encouraged her to wear such an outfit so that she could get the man she currently desires to push past traditional norms and ask a married woman to be his lover. It had worked and my wife and this man and consummated what had been a highly flirtatious and strongly sexually charged relationship for the last couple months.

While this was all occurring, my wife had brought back the ruined orgasm, which is absolutely one of my favorite activities between the two of us. And I even had real sex with my wife which was something that I did not expect, and I am pretty sure I will not experience for quite a while. Throw in the necklace and getting hit on while I ordered it, and it was an amazing day. I smiled while sitting in my car and realized there really was nothing I liked better than when my wife and I were in full cuckolding mode. Not bedroom games mode, but the mode where my wife truly had another man, a better man, who was her lover and the mode where I was firmly planted into my cuckold place.

As I drove home, I thought about how to tell Amanda about the necklace being ready on Thursday. I decided not to tell her about being hit on simply because I did not want to change the focus of the day in any way away from her and Blake. I enjoyed that I got hit on and I enjoyed it even more because it was easy to tell the woman that I would rather be my wife's cuckold than be in an open relationship. It was nice to get tested like that and pass without any hesitation. But that was for me to enjoy. Today was entirely about Amanda and her launch with Blake and I would keep the focus there.

I arrived home and gave my wife my practiced spiel. She seemed to enjoy both the thoughts and the particular words I chose. She leaned in and kissed me on my cheek and said, "I will also have a surprise for you on Thursday afternoon."