An Invitation to Dinner

Story Info
Kelly spends the night with two masculine hairy men.
10.9k words
3.81
16.1k
19

Part 1 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/17/2023
Created 04/12/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My wife and I had just returned to California after moving to Tennessee the previous February. Her mother had unexpectedly passed in late December. My wife, Kelly, out of her two other siblings, was chosen as the executor of her will and estate. Her sister lives in South America and her brother in Oregon. Her brother had been out of the picture for quite some time although he was now, after she was dead, interested in the affairs of the estate. Kelly and I had been the ones who had visited her mother most often, called her everyday and kept up a good rapport with her. Her mother was a handful, the town jokester and a fearless woman. She was loving though somewhat shallow in a worldly sense but wisely practical in most ways. If you went out to dinner with her she wouldn't sit still, she was up and about telling terrible jokes to anyone and everyone who would listen. She would even tell them if the folks didn't want to be bothered. This had gotten her kicked out of many a restaurant and warned in other places. Here's an example of the kind of jokes she would tell.

"Have you heard about the trial?" She would ask.

The person she was asking would invariably answer, usually seriously as they didn't know who she was or what she was up to,

"No! What trial?"

Kelly's mother would then say,

"The one where a skunk walked into the courtroom and the judge said "Odor in the court!"

Some would laugh. Others would groan. And many in the small town had already heard it a dozen times. She wouldn't pay attention to who was who so there lots of repeat "customers." There were other worse jokes and a few good ones. A few people had almost gotten violent with her. Others just angry, but most enjoyed her, tolerated, or even enjoyed her banter. She was stubborn as a mule but generous and thoughtful in her own strange way. She was tough. Her passing seemed like it happened pretty painlessly. She walked outside one day and just dropped dead. When we didn't hear from her one evening we started to wonder if she was okay but that had happened before. We had been going to bed early and decided not to call as it was still afternoon in California with the three hour time difference. The next morning we called and there was no answer. We called the fire department and asked if they could go check on her. They found her outside in her driveway. The strange thing about it all was that the year before a very similar thing occurred. We were still living in California at the time, about two and a half hours away near the coast. Her mom was not answering the phone. We knew it had been snowing where she lived. We called the fire department that time as well. They found her outside in the snow nearly frozen to death. She had terrible hypothermia. My wife went immediately to stay with her. We had been preparing to move to Tennessee and little did my wife know that when she left that day it would be the last time she would see the house we had lived in for nearly nine years. Nine is the number of completion. I ended up having to move everything myself.... Oh Lord!

So we arrived back in California in January. Luckily the winter was a wet one so the hills were green and beautiful, the peaks of the mountains were white with snow. We were tired of the dry, drought like conditions the state had been enduring. That's why we moved to Tennessee. That and the fact that California was pretty much going to shit. It was getting ludicrously expensive and most cities were just glorified homeless camps. I'm exaggerating only a little. We didn't enjoy the way the state had dealt with the very suspicious coronavirus ordeal. No lockdowns for us. We didn't change our lives at all. Of course we had to deal with all the craziness that came along with it and all of those who complied. We are health conscious people and caring people. That is not the way you handle a health "crisis." I still don't know anyone who actually died of it. Lots of folks, none that I know, died "with" it. I could write a dissertation but I'll spare you all of that. It isn't sexy.

When we arrived we just moved into Kelly's mom's house. We knew it well. Kelly grew up in it. Her parents had built it. It has beautiful views of the valley and mountains there. It's cozy but dated. It's very seventies style, which I like. We brought our two cats and they knew the place as well from earlier visits. They like it too. The town is a bit slow and isn't great in the area of food and drink though it is improving. It's a bit boring and the population, save for a few unique souls, is pretty beige, as in boring. Se la vie. We make do well anywhere. We were having a decent time after our grieving spell. It was strange at first to not have her mom around but liberating too. As I said she was a handful and you could get tired of her incessant nature after a few days. Now it was just peaceful. We settled into a routine. We'd take a four mile walk everyday, I'd do my pushups, one hundred a day, sometimes more, and some other little exercises. I had been doing lots of yoga as well, stretching, breathing. We had regular sexual sessions that were sensuous and delicious. I always want more, and I always want kinkier, but man oh man Kelly is a sexy lover so I am always thrilled to get her loving and she does get quite kinky for me. When in need it I can always ask her for an "appointment" and she'll lay down with me, lick my nipples and stroke my cock until I cum. That usually holds me over between the times we go further. Sometimes we have sex everyday. If not there's at least an appointment.

The amount of work Kelly had to do with her mother's estate was a substantial. Between setting up the funeral and getting all of her affairs in order it kind of began to consume her. There wasn't much I could do to help, it was all technical and financial stuff so, in a way, I was getting bored. My mind started to wander and fantasize. I have always fantasized about sharing Kelly with another man. Something about it really turns me on. I also consider myself bisexual and the thought of us doing it with an intriguing and sensual man gets my thoughts racing. We kind of started living in our own worlds for a bit. We'd come back together and all was fine but I was dying for some excitement. I would be happy with us just fantasizing together about wild happenings but her mind was elsewhere. I worked hard not to get resentful, which I can do and which is always a poor reaction. I managed to mainly stay out of that kind of thinking. We'd also talk about things which helped. These talks usually happened on our daily walks around the neighborhood, which, as I said, is beautiful.

One day we were walking and talking about the usual things that were going on in this strange interlude period of our lives, the house, details of the trust, all of the things that had to be done in order for us to move on for our eventual return to Tennessee. It was becoming routine and was frankly a bit redundant by this point. Once again I was craving some excitement but felt that it was somewhat futile to expect any. As we walked we left the main road and started up a side street that meanders through oaks and nice homes in one of my favorite parts of the area. We had run into a few people on our walks and had chatted with some of them who lived on the street. When we got to my favorite house, another seventies style pad that had lots of windows and many plants inside we saw a man in the yard pruning a couple of fruit trees. It happened to be a rare warm day for that time of year, in the sixties and without much wind which was rare in this place. He was a tall man, probably about my size, I am six foot three, and well built. He was shirtless and tan. He was a little sweaty and into the work he was doing. He had on some cut off shorts that accentuated his muscular thighs. He appeared to be in his late fifties, we are in our early fifties, with grey hair and a matching mustache of the same color. He had a handsome face. When he looked our way we said hello.

"Hello!" He replied. "How are you both?"

"We're good. Just taking our daily walk and enjoying the sunshine." Kelly replied.

He looked her up and down and grinned sweetly.

"Your walks look good on you both. It's nice to see some people who take care of themselves. They seem a rarity these days around here." He exclaimed.

"Well, it looks like you do pretty well in that department too. You have a nice tan for this time of year. You must be outside quite often." I said.

"Ya, well, being a widower, with no one to look after me I figure I might as well keep myself up. It's actually the best drug I know, though I do like a little wine here and there in the evenings." He said smoothly and confidently.

"We, as well, enjoy a bit of that in the evenings. I mainly do all this so I can enjoy my naughtier treats!" I laughed. "Otherwise I'll get in a funk, if you know what I mean."

"I do know what you mean. It's important. Life is for enjoying and I'll be damned if I don't enjoy myself while I'm here." He replied.

We all had a chuckle about what had been said. I looked over to Kelly and thought I could see her looking him up and down. I began to wonder if she found him attractive. I was actually surprised to find that I did, there was a sexy air to this man, and I rarely find myself thinking that about other men.

"You do look well kept, if I do say so myself." Kelly interjected. "It's nice to see."

"And you as well dear." He stated. "It's nice to see a vivacious woman walking down my street. I'm Robert. And what are your names?"

"I'm Shaglus and this is my wife Kelly. We live up the main road almost to the highway. Kelly grew up here. Her mother recently passed and we are here for a few months to take care of her affairs. It's nice to meet some of our "neighbors" as we haven't had much company since arriving a month ago. How long have you lived here?" I asked.

"My wife Sherry and I came to the area fifteen years ago." Robert replied. "She passed just over a year ago. I've spent a lot of time alone since then. I spend a lot of time sitting out in the sun reading, I do my gardening, I like to write, I like to hike, I just like to get out of the house and enjoy the natural beauty of this place. I love food and, as I said, I like my wine. But that usually comes around sundown, sometimes a little bit earlier."

"We're so sorry about your wife." Kelly returned. "That must be hard. I can't imagine being alone after so much time with Shaglus. We do everything together."

"It was really hard at first." Robert spoke with a serious tone. "But as time has moved on I have accepted it and I know she wouldn't want me to be down and sad for too long. I'm just getting my wits about me again. I'm feeling good and ready for new things. I've actually felt some excitement about life again lately and it feels good."

"That sounds healthy and wise." I said. "What else can we do but enjoy our time and what life has to offer."

As I said that I noticed Kelly looking at him in a way I hadn't seen her do often. Her eyes were on his chest which was covered in light gray fur. His arms were toned, his muscles taught and sinewy, he had hardly an ounce of fat on him. His cutoff shorts revealed a small bulge in the crotch and his legs were powerful yet sleek. She caught me noticing her and smiled a sheepish grin at me. Robert had noticed our little exchange and his blue eyes twinkled mischievously as he too smiled.

"Say," he said in a more serious tone, "would you all be interested in having some wine with me this evening? I don't mean to be so forthcoming but I really could use some company and I haven't met any folks I've found interesting and charming in a while. I guess I'm saying I find you both interesting and charming. I don't usually act impulsively but after losing Shelly and spending so much time alone I've decided to seize situations as they come. If you're busy I understand, but if not it would be great to hang out for a little while. I could grill some meat and we could spend a little time. What do you say?"

Kelly and I looked at each other and she smiled slightly and shrugged her shoulders. Before waiting for me to reply she immediately interjected.

"That would be lovely Robert. We don't have anything going on tonight and we, too, could use the company. How about an hour before sunset? That'll give me some time to finish our walk and wrap up what I was doing with all I've got going on. Shaglus is pretty much free all of the time!" She laughed. "He can do anything he wants anytime so I'm sure he's game."

"I'd love to." I said. "Sounds like fun."

"That's great!" Robert said. "That sounds like perfect timing. We'll plan on it. Come on down when you're finished and we'll hang out. I've got wine and meat!"

"We'll bring a salad and maybe a baguette." I quipped. "I usually do all the cooking in our home. Thanks so much for the invite, we're looking forward to it."

Kelly then walked up to Robert and gave him a hug. It surprised me a bit as she usually doesn't become that comfortable with someone so quickly. He wrapped his arms around her and they held each other tightly. I could tell it had been a long time since he had done that with an attractive woman. Their hug lingered for longer than I would've expected. I could see her large breasts pressed into his muscular chest. They both seemed to enjoy it. When they released each other I walked up to him and gave him a firm handshake that he returned gracefully. We turned then and went on our way.

It was a little while until either of us said anything. We both seemed content in our little worlds. We must've walked half a mile before Kelly began to speak.

"That was refreshing, baby." Kelly said. "He's a really nice man. It was strange, I felt really comfortable with him. It's almost as if I've known him before. Did you like him?"

"I really did." I replied. "There's something very genuine and sweet about him. He's a handsome man, that's for sure. Kind of the quintessential mature gentleman but with a little rugged earthiness thrown in. He's so tan, his eyes sparkle, he has vitality. I like that in a being."

"Me too.He's almost fatherly but not that stuffy." Kelly stated. "His hug felt warm and comforting and, don't get mad, but strangely sexy."

"I liked seeing you in his arms, baby." I quipped. "There was something erotic and exciting about it. But you know how I am, always sexualizing things. Anyway, it was cool. I liked it. I like him. I'm glad we're going over there later. I've been bored. I like a bit of excitement and intrigue."

"Ha ha!" She laughed. "I know you. Don't get too carried away. I'm not gonna' fuck him or anything like that. But he is attractive. He feels nice to be around. Before I know it you'll be writing a story about it before anything even happens!"

We both laughed and continued on our way. Once home we both did some push ups and these little exercises I made up that I call whirlybirds. It was around three by the time we got home. Sunset was around five thirty. We had a little time to finish what we had been doing and then get ready to go. When I finished my work I went upstairs and found Kelly had already showered. She was getting dressed.

"How do I look, baby?" She asked.

I looked her up and down. She was wearing a tight cashmere sweater that her large breasts looked delicious in. She hadn't put a bra on which is rare. She had on her tightest jeans and some sassy black boots. Kelly is a beautiful woman. She stands around five foot eight or nine, has long muscular legs, a firm rounded ass and a gorgeous face. She has the most beautiful smile with thick sensuous lips, greenish blue eyes, and an aquiline nose with sexy nostrils. Her brownish blond hair is very straight and long, it's parted in the middle of her head and hangs down around her face like a frame. For a woman in her early fifties she is very youthful. Her arms are strong and well toned. Since meeting me she hasn't shaved her underarms. The fur there is not thick but rather light and finely placed. I love that part of her. She lets her bush grow but does like to trim it at the edges so it doesn't stick out of a bathing suit or underwear. I always wish she'd just let it go and flaunt it as I find that very arousing. Her breasts are large and impeccably shaped. I can only imagine what they were like when she was young, very firm I imagine, but I love them now, they hang a little and have beautiful thick somewhat long nipples, especially when she's aroused. To me she is the perfect mate, the woman I have always dreamed of. I don't know how I got so lucky but I did.

I am six foot three and about a hundred and ninety five pounds. I'm a nice specimen as well. My wife loves my ass, she says it's a bubble butt. I have broad shoulders and strong arms. I have grown out my hair at this point of my life, though I am balding on top, the hair is quite blond from the sun and hangs down in loose curls. I am told I am handsome though it's always been hard for me to believe. I had a strange family and my sense of self was warped from early on. I've recovered well though, and do, in fact, love myself and who I am. I am quite furry, my chest especially. I have nice lips, a strong nose and high cheekbones. No one has ever complained about my cock. The times I have measured it, which is funny to admit, it stands at seven and a half inches fully erect, sometimes a little more. It has decent girth and has always gotten rock hard. To this day it loves to have blood surging through it. Kelly tells me it's perfect and so I believe her. We are both very youthful for our age and we always get comments about how vibrant and alive we are, which feels good. We intermingle well with anyone and any age group. We like life and it shows. We like each other and it shows. It's a fun way to be.

"You look incredible, Kelly." I responded. "That man is in for a treat just being near you. I better hurry up, it's getting about time. I made a salad, it's ready. You mind getting our other stuff together while I shower?"

"Thanks, baby!" She replied. "You always make me feel so good. Of course. I'll get our stuff. I'll grab a bottle of wine. Should I bring our tobacco pouch?"

"Ya, bring it." I said. "Just in case. I love a smoke after dinner. We'll see how he is with that. We can always wait until we get home too. I'll be done soon."

I finished showering and put some coconut oil on my balls and cock, like I normally do. I also put some on my face and arms. I rubbed a little pachouli oil into my underarms. I put on some jeans and a tight fitting t-shirt. I put on my tan little beanie hat.

"Do I look alright Kelly?" I asked.

"Yes. You look very handsome." She replied as she walked up to me and gave me a sweet kiss. I wasn't expecting it but she pushed her tongue into my mouth and we kissed for a few seconds.

"Mmm..." I purred. "I wasn't expecting that!"

"I feel good tonight Shaglus. Maybe there's something in the air." She smiled as she said it.

We gathered our things for the night and went out to the car. The drive to Robert's house was only about five minutes. The late afternoon sun lit the landscape magically. There were puffy clouds in a vibrantly blue sky. We didn't say a word the whole way. Once to Robert's house we turned into his driveway. We got our belongings and started towards his door. Before we got there he opened it and greeted us. He was dressed in white, tight fitting pants that accentuated his well formed legs. He had on a white t-shirt that was tucked in and hugged his shoulders and chest. His robust nipples were clearly visible though the shirt.

"I'm so glad you guys came!" He said warmly. "I've got the grill going out back. Thanks for bringing a salad and, wow, even some wine! We should be in for a fine time."