All Comments on 'An Invitation to Dinner'

by Shaglus_Ziegler

Sort by:
  • 23 Comments
IFAFILHGIFAFILHGabout 1 year ago

Excellent story... great sexual reading... keep writing

YouamiYouamiabout 1 year ago

This was a great submission....thanks!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

didn't do anything for me. Not sure why all the detail in the beginning as to me it added nothing.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

You lost me with your pandemic stupidity.

sbrooks103xsbrooks103xabout 1 year ago

If you need "encouragement" to go further, then don't. If you're not driven to write, then you shouldn't.

nocturnousnocturnousabout 1 year ago

Could have been worth reading if you had left your right-wing nutjob COVID conspiracy theory nonsense out of it. Don't know anyone who died of it, count yourself lucky. Maybe spend a little less time on the daily stormer or wherever the hell you get your news.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story, so hot. Look forward to next story.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

wonderful! more! get that nice little dick in that bubble ass

26thNC26thNCabout 1 year ago

Sounds like Sasquatch, or a couple of Orangutans.

boredhubby2boredhubby2about 1 year ago

I hope to read the next chapter soon!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not bad . A real story somewhat similar many moons ago . At a low key bar down in Texas some friends were down there for a trip. A woman older like their parents age or slightly older , they never asked . These guys were 21 and 22. She was alone and looked sad . They started joking with her which lifted her spirits and she said they reminded her of her husband when he was younger . One drink turned to five and all were feeling good . They were staying next door first floor by the pool and asked if she wanted to sit outside and have done water. They found out her friend canceled last minute that’s why she was alone. Being drunk one stripped down for a swim and she was shocked at his size and was embarrassed but he said I’m not so why should you as he swam the other told her she was beautiful and kissed her being drunk she went with it . Before they knew it the were in the room fucking her every way possible. First hard deep and every porn position you could think of . The double team had her grunting snd screaming obscenities like crazy . They then took turns making out with her as the other made love to her. They watch the sun rise as she slowly rocked on there dicks . They then shower went to breakfast as she said she can’t believe what she did with two guys younger than her kids but it made her feel so good and just feels right. They went back and in bed all on there sides as they slowly took her in both holes in a slow loving way . She tanked them and left . Back then no cell phones but they took her home and work number. Six months later one of them went on business agsin for a weekend and he spent the nights in her bed fucking her . He met her kids on his way out that Sunday morning and they weren’t very happy especially her sons seeing how young he was . She said they helped her get her life back and her hubby would approve she finally was able to move on .

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Zieglerabout 1 year agoAuthor

Funny how some love to judge on supposed politics and what your kink might be. The thought police are alive and well behind anonymous avatars. If the Rona stuff got you upset, get real, it's all been admitted, we all got had, and yes folks died, but was it the rona? Do some research. And just to clarify I'm not right or left, I gave up those illusions long ago. If you can't see the world being dismantled in front of our faces by those who've lied to us for decades, I can't do anything for you. My advice? Living well is the best rebellion! And ya, it is sexy to have fun with your wife and others. Delicious in fact. I think that those who actually attack it and rate based on the content are probably the biggest cuck pervs out there. And I'm sure they ain't got the nuts to say what they do online to people's faces. Se la vie!! Let's get it on! Live it up!!! Cheers and thanks to all who read and gave good feedback and such. It ain't easy gettin' comments on here, well, unless you write about sharing your wife. Puritans are the worst... Good luck out there! Things are gettin' wild! Much love... Shaglus

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

I enjoyed until the husband became queer.

Shaglus_ZieglerShaglus_Ziegler11 months agoAuthor

@anonymous who’s the real queer? You! 😂

RedrossesRedrosses11 months ago

7 stars from me

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This is one of the best erotic Stories I have ever read. Wish it happened like that for my wife and I. Very natural and real.

gentle_touch4ugentle_touch4u11 months ago

Please continue the story. Thank you.

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

This was very well written with a minimal of mistakes . Very erotic and had a gentle but definite flow . Please continue .

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

This kind of fantasies should be in the fetish category. Totally disliked it.

GAVM1GAVM16 months ago

This is an excellent story at so many levels. Keep up the erotic writing!

patilliepatillie18 days ago

you consider yourself bi, but men either suck cock or they dont, it is binary in that way, so you can identify however you want but dudes who suck cock are closer to gay than cis. As cis alpha, I dont reallly get excited about these type sharing stories. Also, too muddled with details like food, drink and mundane dialogue that doesnt contribute to the narrative drama.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous