An Invitation to Play

Story Info
Finds his friend's sister in a compromising position.
1.8k words
4.29
12.3k
9
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Minaredux
Minaredux
14 Followers

Sometimes, chats are straight forward and clear; other times, they are less so. Last week, a 'less so,' lead to a lot more.

It was Saturday afternoon. I was relaxing at home and listening to some jazz. While grabbing a bottle of wine, I see a message on my phone.

Alert: Javier wants you to join a chat

I click the alert and am directed to the chat:

4:20 Javier... I have something fantastic to show you

4:35 Max...?

4:36 Javier... Come over. Ping me when you get here.

4:36 Max... details? just opening a bottle of wine. also what is with this new chat app?

4:37 Javier... Great! Bring it over. Remember to ping me when you are here.

Well, that is pretty cryptic. Whatever, a bottle is enough for two and I had no other plans.

I pulled up to his condo and punched in his number. No answer. I redialed. No answer.

"That shithead better be here," I thought to myself as I pulled out my phone reopen the chat:

5:30 Max... Did you take off?

5:30 Javier... No. Come on up. Building code is #1515. The door is open.

I punch in the code and grab the elevator up to his floor. As I open the door, I knock and yell out "nice, you finally gave me the code to your building. It has almost been a full year. And what is with your new chat program? Don't get all superspy weird on me."

A voice calls out, "Max. It's Kat. Come on in."

"Kat! What are you doing here?" I shut the front door and walked into the living room. "Javier did not tell me that you were the surpr... Holy Shit!"

Kat smiled. "Glad you are surprised. He had to go pick up something for a client and will not be back for a while. I figured I would invite you over in his absence. While the Javier is away, the Kat should play."

Spinning around, I face the door with by back to her. She was dressed in nothing. As in naked. She was also tied, or cuffed, or something, to the couch. Completely uncomposed and trying to speak, I paused, and she interrupted the silence.

"Max? Oh Max? I am still here. Don't you think you should help untie me? Maybe I have been stripped and tied up by a robber?" She laughs to herself. "Don't worry, I am OK with you seeing me like this. In fact, it would make me happy if you would turn around and take a good look."

"Kat. Honestly, WTF?" Before turning around to face her, I closed my eyes. Not that they were going to stay that way, but I was in a fair amount of shock.

Kat started again, "I am going to be staying here for a couple of months. I am clerking with a local judge before starting law school in the Fall." She looked at me and caught my eyes, which were now open, and she smiled. "Since I hear you are still single, I thought I would make the first move. Can you help me Max? I am still tied up."

She was truly fantastic. Beautiful. Naked. Lying in front of me. Tan lines showing—like wearing lingerie without having to wear lingerie. Her dark nipples contrasted against the untanned skin, making them stand out even better than their erect stance did alone. Her legs were closed but not crossed with a nice patch of trimmed hair and a just visible cleft. Of course, she was also the sister of one of my best friends. "How about if I just head back to my place and let you sort this out alone."

"Well, I cannot undo the cuffs without help—I cannot reach the key." She looked mischievously at me and said, "could you imagine Javier walking in on me, or us, like this. How will you explain that you left his sister tied naked to his couch?"

I was silent. Dumb silent.

"I am just kidding, don't have a stroke on me. Seriously though, I cannot undo myself. If you are not interested in playing with me, then at least help me out of these." She shook her arm and rattled the cuffs and chains.

Shaking my head and feeling relieved, I moved next to her. "Do you genuinely need help getting out of that...predicament?" She nodded. "OK you maniac." I continued. "Where are the keys?" Looking around at the coffee table, floor and side table, I saw nothing.

"You are going to have to search for them."

"Did you lose them?"

"Oh, I know where they are."

I looked at her and pantomimed a please-tell-me look.

"Since I don't have any pockets to keep them in, I had to improvise." She tilted her head forward and looked down.

Reflexively, I looked down at her waist. She opened her legs enough to see her lips parting inside that dark fur. Well that was clear. When I looked up at her, she smiled and nodded. "Oh, come on. Are you kidding me?" I asked.

"You were supposed to enjoy this. I am actually feeling a little self-concious now." She pursed her lips and her eyes looked down. "I thought you and I had a connection. If I wasn't Javier's sister, would you feel differently?"

She did look amazing and she was right. If she wasn't Javier's sister, this could be part of an amazing dream. "Let me get you out of the cuffs and then we can talk."

Kneeling next to her, I did not know how to start and kind of froze.

She giggled. "The key is not far inside, but you are going to have to use your fingers. Mental telepathy will not cut it."

"Haha. Thank you for that encouragement." I laid my hand on the trimmed hair and gently push a finger between her lips. No key yet, but wow was she wet. Probing between her lips, I slid my finger up and felt her clearly engorged and hard clit.

"That is not they key. You can check it out again if you wish though. As many times as you want."

I moved my finger lower again, not responding to her comment. Discovering nothing hard, other than her clit, I pushed my finger inside. Despite her comment, my finger was most of the way in before I felt the key. It was difficult to move it to the entrance though. After probing the inside of her pussy for over a minute, I said, "Sorry, this is more difficult than it seems."

"Max, you can try with one finger as long as you want, but you will probably need two fingers to grab it. Also, you are making me super horny. Can you feel how wet I am?"

Horny? That makes two of us, I thought to myself. Even if I didn't have a finger deep inside her pussy to feel how wet she was, her glistening lips and damp pubic hair told the story well enough. After pulling my finger out, I reinserted it along with a second finger.

"Slow cowboy. I may be wet, but two fingers require some finesse."

I bit my lip and exhaled. By this point, I was completely hard with my poor cock pinned between my leg and jeans. As my fingers pushed in deeper, her breathing got heavier. The first attempt to grip the key only pushed it in a little further. Kat let out a small moan. She opened her legs wider for me. On the second attempt, I spread my fingers and I pushed them in deeper. Out of the corner of my eye, I could see her head drop back as she sucked her lower lip between her teeth. This time, I was able to grab it. I pinched the key between my fingertips and slowly moved it towards the opening. Twice, it slipped free. Each time I spread my fingers to secure the key, she pushed against my hand and rocked her hips. The third time was the charm. "Finally!"

My fingers slid out. The key followed my fingers out past her lips. Those lips were wet and a little swollen now. I continued to stare and realized that my heart was racing. "Too bad I only used one key." she said in a hush and breathless tone. "I was hoping that would take longer; I definitely needed some more time to really enjoy myself."

Shaking my head to clear my daze, I moved to the cuffs and unlocked the padlock only to realize that there was a second lock on each cuff. "Really Kat?"

"Don't have a fit." she said, sounding a little annoyed. "It is a combination lock and I know the combination. You do not need to dig around in my pussy to get the number." The annoyed tone dissipated, and she became flirty again. She licked her lips and continued, "I see that my clit is not the only thing that is hard at the moment."

Looking down, I angled myself away from her gaze. Like a teenager who got turned on by a teacher but doesn't want to be discovered.

"Max. That will not help, but I can. How about I trade the combination to the lock for a mouthful of cum?"

As I was considering my predicament, the intercom rang. Not thinking straight, I pushed the button and said hello. On the other end Javier responded, "Max? Hey, what are you doing here? Anyway, something is wrong with my code-can you buzz me in?"

I took my finger off the intercom and turned to Kat. She whispered, "Max. The combination is 5-4-15. Buzz him in and get me out of this ASAP!"

I responded to Javier, "Sure, come on up." The door released pushed, I ran back to Kat.

5, then 4, the 15 and boom the first cuff was off. I repeated on the second cuff.

"Thank you!" she squealed, gave me a quick kiss and grabbed my crotch. She gathered up her paraphernalia and bolted for the bathroom managing to shut the door and turn on the shower before Javier opened the front door.

"Javier. Hey buddy good to see you. Kat called me and let me know she was in town." I lifted the bottle of wine off the counter and continued, "brought this over and thought we could all catch up."

"Nice bottle. Max, you know where the glasses are." Tilting his head, he looked at me and asked "Kat's in the shower? Again? That's odd."

"Maybe it is. Who am I to say? She jumped in after I arrived. Better clean than dirty though." No shower would make her any less dirty, but I wasn't going to say that to Javier. It was going to be an interesting couple of months.

Minaredux
Minaredux
14 Followers