Student Services Ch. 01

Story Info
A student tries to blackmail me, and it backfires.
8.1k words
4.73
42.5k
91

Part 1 of the 9 part series

Updated 01/05/2024
Created 08/05/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I was sitting at my desk recording a video for my online class when I heard a knock on the door to the classroom. I looked up and saw Lilly standing outside looking at me nervously through the window. I hit pause on the recording and waved her in. She stepped into the empty classroom and closed the door behind her "Mr. Walters, can I talk to you about my grade on the last test?" she asked nervously.

Let me give you a little backstory, I am Brian Walters, a math teacher at a fairly small but prestigious private girls boarding school where I have worked for the last 10 years. Lilly Chang was an example of one of the unpaid benefits of the job. At barely 5 feet tall and 100 lbs soaking wet she was as stereotypical of a first-generation Asian girl as you could get outside of a cartoon. Her long dark hair was up in a ponytail but still hung down to the middle of her back and her bangs were laser straight across her forehead. Her narrow, almond shaped eyes were dark and shining, hidden behind long lashes and she had a perfect oval face with a tiny cupid bow mouth and pink lips glistening with lip gloss. She had some firm B Cup tits that looked impressively large on her tiny frame and her tight little ass made her pleated skirt sway across the middle of her thighs as she walked over to my desk.

I pushed back from the laptop and swiveled my chair, even sitting down we were almost eye to eye "Sure" I answered, knowing exactly where this was going. Lilly had always been a good student, diligent and hard working given the tiger mom she had hovering over her. This year she had turned 18 and started to hang out with some of the popular girls, and her schoolwork had slipped as expected. Now she was starting to notice the fall in her grades and was clearly nervous about what her parents would do if they found out.

"Mr. Walters, I only got a 60 on my last test. Is there any way that you can change that mark for me? If my mom sees that she will kill me." She said quietly, her hands clutched nervously in front of her.

"I'm sorry Lilly. I already gave you a few extra marks to get you that high, you just made too many mistakes." I replied, looking up at her pleading face. Damn, she was cute and I shifted in my chair to hide my stiffening cock.

Unexpectedly, Lilly leaned forward and put one hand on my chest. "Isn't there anything that I can do to change your mind." She murmured as her other hand slid up my leg and brushed against my crotch. "Maybe something to convince you to raise it?"

Shit. I had dealt with this in the past, spoiled girls who think that all they have to do is rub up against a man to get what they want, but not from Lilly. She had always been the perfect student and now she was rubbing her small hand over the crotch of my pants and stiffening cock. I looked up at her in surprise and saw how nervous she was. Her eyes were darting back and forth, not the steady smoulder that I had seen in the other girls and I realized that she had no idea what she was doing. She must have gotten the idea from her new friends.

I took her by the shoulders and gently but firmly pushed her up and away from me, there was no way I was going to risk my job for a piece of teenage tail. "No Lilly, I need you to leave now." I said in a firm voice and saw the surprise in her eyes.

"But, but..." she stammered in confusion, then I felt her shoulders stiffen under my hands.

"You touched me." She snapped as she pulled back. "You just touched me without my permission, you know what that means don't you."

"Woah Lilly." I said as I pulled my hands away. "You came on to me, I just pushed you away."

"Who do you think Headmaster Thorne will believe, you or me. You saw what happened to Mr. Marshall last year. Either you give me a 90 on that test or I will go right to Ms. Thorne and tell them that you tried to grab me." She said as she leaned toward me.

Fuck, I thought. There is no way that a late 30's divorced man's word would be taken over an 18 year old student, especially one as small and vulnerable as Lilly. This little bitch just had to say the word and I was finished, not just here but in any teaching job. I glanced at the small girl standing in front of me, arms crossed with a mean grin on her face.

No, no fucking way was I going to let this little bitch fuck me over like this. "Lilly, get out. I don't care what you say, I never touched you and you know it. If you want to go to Ms. Thorne, I will walk you there right now." I said sharply, and I saw the confusion return to her face. This wasn't how it was supposed to happen was it, you scheming little brat.

"But, but Mr. Walters....." She stammered, then stepped back quickly as I stood from my chair. I walked past her and opened the door.

"Get out Lilly, right now."

I heard her sniffle as she dashed past me into the hall. The school was pretty much deserted so no one saw her as she ran down the locker lined corridor, her sneakers slapping on the polished floor. I walked back to my chair and sat down with a sigh of resignation. I may as well start updating my resume I thought as I turned to the laptop, then my eyes opened wide with surprise.

'Do you want to pause recording? Y - N' was up on the screen. I clicked No and saw that the program had never stopped, instead there was another 5 minutes of video recorded from when I had initially thought I paused it. I quickly replayed it, and it was all there! Lilly coming into the office and asking about her test, her blatant offer of sex, even a clear shot of her face in profile as she leaned over to rub my crotch. There was me pushing her away, then her threatening to lie that I had touched her if I didn't do what she demanded. Finally, my refusal and the sound of the door opening and closing. I was saved!

I stopped the recording and saved the file to the desktop, then e-mailed it to my home address and saved another copy on a flash drive. Once I had all of my backups safe, I let out a sigh of relief. My heart was pounding like I had just finished a record 5k run and I rubbed my face to make sure I wasn't dreaming. I sat there in silence for a few minutes, then decided what I was going to do about this new situation.

That evening I went to an internet café and opened a new e-mail account under a fake name, then I sent the video to Lilly's personal e-mail which I got from the student files. 'You know what you did, and if you don't want anyone else to find out then meet me at the coffee shop on the corner at 6pm tomorrow.'

Class the next day was fun, Lilly kept her head down the entire time but I watched gleefully as she nervously tapped her pencil or shuffled her feet in the white school uniform sneakers she wore. She remained behind as everyone left then tentatively approached my desk, I deliberately kept my head down and ignored her as I pretended to mark papers.

"Mr. Walters...." She whispered and I looked up at her with a pleasant smile. She looked so vulnerable as she hugged her textbook to her chest like a shield, her eyes shining with tears.

"What can I do for you Lilly?" I asked as I set my pencil down and leaned back in my chair.

"Um, about the message you sent..." she said quietly, struggling to keep her voice from cracking with the strain.

I leaned forward. "What message, Lilly? I don't remember sending you any messages." I said firmly.

"You asked me to meet you at 6 tonight." She replied and stepped back fearfully as I stood from my chair. She craned her neck to look up at me as I towered over her diminutive frame. I reached back and pulled my jacket from the back of my chair, shrugging it on.

"Lilly, I didn't send you any message." Then I glanced at the clock over the door. "But if you do have to meet someone at 6, then you had better hurry." I stepped past her, patting her shoulder gently. "It would be very rude to be late."

I sat in my car in front of the coffee shop and watched Lilly walk up the sidewalk. She was still wearing her school uniform and her long, black hair stirred in the breeze. She reached up to push it behind her ear and I saw the nervous fear in her face. She was just about to pull open the door when I lowered the passenger window and called out to her. "Lilly, get in."

She turned and looked pleadingly at me through the open window. Meeting in a public coffee shop was one thing, but getting into a car with her blackmailer was very different.

"Get in now, or I leave and send that video to Ms. Thorne tonight." I said in a flat tone and she reluctantly opened the door and slid into the passenger seat.

"Buckle up, we are going for a ride." I told her as I pulled away. A few minutes later I pulled off onto a side road and stopped in the deserted parking lot of a soccer field. Lilly looked around nervously, there was no one in sight and the sun was just beginning to set as I unbuckled my seatbelt.

"Well now, little girl. You really fucked up didn't you." I said smugly as I leaned back, staring out the windshield.

"I'm sorry Mr. Walters, I'm sorry. Please, please don't send that video to anyone, please!" she sobbed as she squirmed in her seat. She turned to look at me, tears streaming down her cheeks as her lip trembled. Her tits strained against the buttons of her white blouse as she gasped for breath.

I turned to her, and she flinched back from my glare. "Really, you have the gall to beg me not to turn you in for what you did. After you were willing to fuck me over for something I didn't do. That is some world class hypocrisy you spoiled bitch!" I growled.

"I'm sorry, I'm so so sorry." She sobbed, wringing her hands pleadingly. "They said that it would work and no one would get hurt. They do it all the time they told me."

"Do you know what else 'They' do all the time? They put their money where their mouth is, or more accurately, they put cocks where their mouths are." I replied as I reclined my seat.

Lilly's eyes widened and she froze as the implication sunk in. "But, but, Mr. Walters..." She stammered as her eyes darted from my crotch to my face.

"The choice is yours Lilly. If you want that video to stay secret, you need to convince me that it is worth my while to keep it that way." I said with an evil smile while I gently stroked her thigh with one hand.

She flinched at both my touch and words. She had only recently started hanging out with the 'Bad Girls' at school but now she was neck deep in it and struggling to find her footing. Her dark eyes assumed almost Anime girl proportions as she looked at me pleadingly for reprieve.

"Make your choice girl." I snapped at her. "I made mine on that video and was ready to pay the price for it."

Lilly whimpered again, tears tracing lines down her cheeks as her eyes begged for forgiveness. I looked away and a few moments later felt her tentatively tugging at my belt. I let her fumble for a few minutes before I slapped them away contemptuously. "I hope you are better with your mouth than you are with your hands bitch, or this will be one short date." I unbuckled my pants and pulled out my semi-hard cock. "Now get to work."

With a final pathetic sob the tiny girl leaned over and I felt her small hands wrap around my prick. They stroked my cock hesitantly, flexing around the unfamiliar shape. I sighed in frustration at her fumbling inexperience.

"Get it in your mouth and start sucking or else get the fuck out." I snapped then felt the soft warm lips touch the head of my prick.

I didn't think that there was such a thing as a bad blow job, until now. She put my head of cock in her mouth and just sat there. Occasionally her tongue would lick the tip, but it would barely touch before pulling away like a nervous animal. Her hand gripped the shaft tightly, almost painfully in her nervousness and her whimpering did nothing to add to the mood. I pushed on the back of her head, shoving her face into my crotch but she froze and started gagging so hard I was afraid she was going to vomit on my lap. I grabbed her by the ponytail and yanked her head up, tossing her across into the passenger seat.

"Shit. You're fucking, useless." I growled. "Let me guess, you were totally bullshitting in my office and you have never sucked a cock in your fucking life, haven't you?"

Lilly curled into a ball on the passenger seat, shaking her head as she wailed. "No, no. I'm sorry mister Walters, I'm sorry."

"Hell, have you at least ever been fucked?" I asked and she nodded her head as she blubbered.

"Yes, but I never did that." She sniffled as she tried to compose herself. She glanced over at me nervously. "Is there anything else I can do, please?"

I leaned back in my seat, my semi-erect cock still poking up from my pants. "Lilly, are you asking me to fuck you?"

She flinched at the word, but nodded her head weakly as she looked up at me from behind her dark hair. I took out my phone and pointed it at her. "Ask me then. Say 'Mr. Walters, will you please take me back to your place and fuck me.'"

I hit record as she took a shuddering breath, then in a weak but clear voice replied. "Mr. Walters, will you please take me back to your place and fuck me?".

I shut the phone off and dropped it on the console as I started the car. "Certainly Lilly, buckle up."

A short while later and I was closing the door behind me as I guided Lilly into my apartment. It wasn't far from campus and I had to be careful that no one saw me bringing someone in the school uniform up the stairs. The lock clicked behind me, Lilly flinching at the sound and my touch on her shoulder. I gently guided her into the bedroom and heard her soft whimper when she saw the bed. I turned her around and she stared at the ground, wringing her hands nervously.

"Alright, strip." I said curtly. I stepped back to take in the show.

Her tiny hands slowly came up to her collar, fumbling to unbutton her white school blouse. Her shoulders tensed as the material parted, revealing the simple white bra she wore underneath. Her tits were as large and firm as I imagined, bulging over the fabric of the slightly too small garment. She glanced up at me hopefully, but I just waved my hand for her to continue.

She gave another quiet whimper as she reached behind her to unzip her pleated uniform skirt and slid it down over her narrow hips and muscular legs. She stepped out of it, dropping her blouse beside it as she continued to unfasten her bra and pulled down her white cotton underwear. She stood there, naked but for her black knee high socks, shivering slightly in the cool air. She crossed her arms over her tits, but at a snap of my fingers and she dropped them again to expose herself to my lecherous gaze.

I reached out to fondle her tit, feeling the firm weight in my hand as my thumb slid over her nipple while it stiffened in the air. She flinched but stood still as I squeezed the soft globe of female flesh in my hand. I stepped forward, pulling her toward me by my grip on her tit. She shuffled forward in response until I slid my arm around her back, pulling her tightly to me while my other hand reaching up to take her chin and tip her head up. She resisted a little, but followed my guidance and soon her head was tilted up with her long pony tail brushing the curve of her ass.

I leaned down and pressed my lips against hers. She stiffened as my tongue slid out to trace the line of her tiny mouth. I growled quietly and she obediently opened her mouth to my probing tongue. I pulled her small body hard against mine as I kissed her. She initially remained wooden, but slowly began kissing back as she played the game. Her tongue reached out to spar with mine while her soft lips flexed and pursed in response to me. She stiffened in my grip but didn't try to pull away as my hand slid down to squeeze her hard teenage ass.

I broke the kiss and took her by the shoulders, moving her back until her legs hit the edge of the bed and she sat down on the mattress. She looked away, biting her lip as I pushed her down. I leaned down over her, kissing and nibbling her ear as she turned her head. I heard her take in a sharp breath as I took her earlobe between my teeth, my tongue flicking over the simple stud which pierced her ear. I felt her hand clench under my body as she dug her fingers in to the blanket but she didn't try to pull away. I kissed my way along her throat, tracing the line of her collar bone with my mouth before I slowly moved down her tiny teen body.

She whimpered softly as I kissed between her breasts, then gave a soft moan as I sucked her stiffening nipple into my mouth. I nibbled on the sensitive nub while my tongue worked its way around the now hard tip. I took her other tit in my hand, gently but firmly squeezing the firm fleshy mound.

"Oooooohhhhhh" she moaned softly. Just as I thought, she had been fucked by some pimply faced punk but never by a man who knew what he was doing. I licked and fondled the sensitive flesh feeling the young girl start to respond under my experienced hands.

"Mmmmmmmm" I heard as I squeezed her firm tits while sliding my thumbs over the now hard nipples. I kept stroking her tits while I kissed his way down her flat stomach. I felt her shudder under my lips as my tongue darted into her belly button before continuing my way down between her legs.

I shouldered her legs apart, she resisted but just enough to convince herself that she had done so. Her knees spread as I settled between her thighs, and she squirmed when my fingers traced the V of her pussy. She was hairy, I would have to get her to fix that later I thought as I brushed the downy black hair away to expose her undeniably moist and swollen pussy lips. I looked up from where I knelt between her legs. Her stomach was glistening with a light sheen of sweat despite the cool air. Her B Cup tits rose and fell with the gasping irregular breaths she was taking, the still hard nipples pointing to the ceiling. Her mouth was open and her eyes closed, lost in the new sensations I was giving her. Her body tensed as I slid my finger down between her pussy lips, she couldn't deny what she was feeling but still fought against believing she liked it.

I leaned in, blowing gently on her snatch and smiling to myself as she squirmed in response. She made no effort to pull away and let out a startled whimper as my lips closed over her tiny pink clit. I slowly slid my tongue up the length of her cunt, pushing between her pussy lips until I finished by flicking it over her clit. She moaned, soft and long in response and I saw her hands tugging on the blanket that she clenched with white knuckles. I repeated myself, gently licking her snatch in long regular strokes. There would be time for a rough fucking later, right now I wanted to show her just what a real man could do to a woman.

"Ooooohhhh, aaaaahhhhhhh." She moaned softly, her hips squirming in my grasp as she tried to press her snatch against my face. I pulled back, then slowly slid two fingers into her while my thumb gently massaged her clit.

"Ahh, ahh, ahhh." She gasped in response to my gentle probing, her hips lifting off of the bed as she arched her back to get my fingers to penetrate deeper. I could feel her pussy start to twitch and I took her clit in my mouth, sucking and nibbling on the sensitive nub while my fingers probed her hot cunt.

I resisted the urge to tease her, to draw it out. I would have the opportunity to turn her into a lust crazed slut, begging for me to fuck her later. Right now I wanted her to lose herself, feel the ultimate pleasure despite her objection to the reason she was feeling it. I reached up with my free hand and squeezed her tit, gently squeezing her hard nipple between my fingers as the soft malleable flesh filled my palm.

"Aaaaaaahhhhhhh" she squealed in surprise, her eyes flying open to look down at me. One of her hands released its death grip on the comforter and moved to grasp mine as I groped her tit. She didn't try to pull it off, she seemed confused as to what she should do so I kept at it.