An Iranian Story Ch. 03

Story Info
The story move around the wedding to the war.
15k words
784
00

Part 3 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/16/2024
Created 04/03/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A Novel

A Story of Life, Love, and Death, in a Restrictive Society.

Chapter Three

The Wedding Night! (Yes, it finally happened.) She was driving him insane. They were both naked and in bed. She was beautiful beyond belief, and he could not get her to stop crying.

Why was she crying? Neither of them knew why. She did not want to talk to any of her relatives, because they would think she was insane, which she told him she was not.

"Abraham, you are an idiot. All night, and all day, who begged you to get into bed? Here I am, available to you, and I put on a crying act, that turned you into a marshmallow. You should have turned me over, stuffed my face into the pillow, and taken me by force. It would not have been fun for me, but it would have served me right. I taunted you all day long, and begged for it, and when it was time, I cried, like a colicky baby.

You tried everything to get me to stop crying, but it did not work, and I refused to turn it off. I cried for hours on end, until the sun finally came up. If I was an enemy, across the battlefield, you would have opened fire, and leveled the entire area. I am your wife, I want to be treated like a woman, not like a ragdoll, but as an equal in every way. You want me to discuss your problems with you, I want to discuss mine with you. Most of my problems are going to be between your legs. You had better deliver, husband, or Geneva will have to have a convention just for us."

"I will not go to Geneva for marriage counseling. It is too cold there, I will go to the Seychelles, or the Marshall Islands, where there are clothing optional beaches, for couples, who are having marriage problems, to work them out, but at Geneva, you must wear parkers 10 months out of the year, and I will not do it."

"I see you are putting restrictions on my travel movements already. I will get back to you on that. Are you going to give me my own aircraft?"

"Absolutely not! You will fly coach, like every other beggar."

"Do you know the ashtray that you are so proud of? The one that was given to you for bravery on the field of battle, against the Egyptians? I have a feeling it is going to fall very soon. It is going to break into a thousand pieces, and all you will have left is the memory of it."

"Little Girl, you do not smoke, and have no need to be near my ashtrays. In all the years, I have collected them, I have never had one break. If you are the genius that breaks one, I will have to join the ranks of husbands' who takes his wife's head off on the first days of their marriage."

"Is that before, or after, he takes her virtue?"

"Honestly, my dear, I do not give a damn."

"I know I heard that line before."

"Watch the movie, "Gone with The Wind. Clark Gable will say those words for you, at the very end."

"I would have to watch the entire movie, just to see the ending?"

"If you want to know why he said them to Vivien Leigh, 'YES, YOU DO!'."

"Set the scene for me, and just tell me what happens."

"No."

"Abraham, you are frustrating."

"Hafsa, I am in a hotel room, on my honeymoon night, with my wife and I both naked. Instead of being in bed fucking our brains out, we are standing around, having a conversation, and you say I am frustrating?"

"Are you saying I am keeping us from getting into bed?"

"Hafsa, get into bed."

She looked at the oversized king bed and shuddered. All her bravado had left her, and all her fears were upfront. She said, "Can we discuss the Persian Constitution first?"

"No."

"Somehow, I knew you were going to say that."

"Hafsa, how can you walk around a room, naked, and be afraid to be in bed with me?"

"My mother tells me this all the time, I am crazy."

"Come to me, and I will help you."

She did, and he took her into his arms, and nibbled on her ear.

"Hey, that is cheating."

Abraham replied, "If you think that was bad, how about this?"

His thumb invaded her anus.

She did not seem to mind his invasion of her bottom. She stared into his eyes disapprovingly, but did not order him to leave it.

"Now that I have you in our bed, would you like to fool around, or just start having sex?"

"What is the difference?"

"Baby, I am so going to enjoy teaching you about sex. Hold onto your socks, because we are about to begin."

"Abraham, I am not wearing socks."

"In a few moments time, you will wish you were."

Those were the last words he spoke to her, as he began his impassioned attack on her body. He started at her neck, went for her ears, nose, mouth, back to her neck, down to her chest, her breasts, down to her navel, and abdomen.

She was totally lit up, and waiting for him to attack her center, when he made a detour. He was right at her pubic ridge, when he went down her left leg. He was so frustrating. It was not that it was bad, it was not what she wanted, and what she wanted, was not this.

Her fists were clutching the sheets, as he began sucking on her toes. This was new and interesting, but she did not need new and interesting right now she needed intensity. Her left hand released the sheet, and moved to her vagina. She spread her swollen lips, rubbed her fingers in the flowing moisture, and was about to penetrate herself, when he grabbed her wrist.

"Hafsa, that belongs to me. After I open it, you can play with it, but not before. You can fool around on top and on the sides, but not inside. Nod your head, if you understand me."

She did, and she kept her hand outside the opening to her inside. She did not like it, but he was right here, and he could punish her immediately, if she disobeyed.

He came up the inside it of her left leg, using his tongue and teeth to ignite her passion, which did not need any more fuel to be a raging inferno.

Instead of begging him to move along more quickly, as she did when he went after her anus, she fought it, and let him have his way with her. She remembered what he said about 'Not Making Love Before,' and allowed him to have his way on her body. It was not that she was not enjoying herself, it was just that she was the fuel of this fire, and the fuel was being used up quickly. She did not know if she would last to the end.

Here was this massive man, who was in great physical condition, using his knowledge of the human body, to take her apart piece by piece, joyously, to have it explode in orgasm."

He did not have to worry about the last part, she was doing that continuously. It was not like the ones she read about in books, and in magazines, the ones that curled your hair and your toes, but the ones that blurred your mind, and closed your body down. When he got to her center, he would have plenty of evidence to know she was ready. The bed was already saturated, as were her thighs, and her bottom. He would slide into her, with no problem, until he approached the gate to her virtue. Then he would open her, and there would be a great deal of pain, but only once, then she would be a woman. She did not like pain, and avoided it at all costs, but this one, this one time, she would bear it. Come on, Abraham, get to the starting gate, and ride you mate for the first time."

After he completed his tour, of her right leg, his mouth devoured her center. She was delicious, and he enjoyed her nectar immensely. He played with her breasts saying, "I want more, give me more." He ate her like a ferocious beast, not leaving one part of her petals untouched. Her clit was sucked upon, bitten, and pulled, even while she was amid a full-blown organism.

He beamed up at her, and said, "I believe I got you on that one!"

She took his ears and said, "If you do that to me again, before you fuck me, I am going to have a trophy on my dresser, and you are going to be lighter than you are right now."

"Are you threatening me, with fucking?"

"I know it sounds ridiculous, Abraham, but I guess I am."

"I know I can afford to lose a few pounds, but I will work on that by other means. I will not let you near me with a knife, because I want to remain intact. Shall we begin?"

"Dearest, I wanted to begin almost an hour ago. I hope I have enough energy left in my body to keep up with you."

"Do you want to be on top to begin with? That way, you can take your virginity, at your own speed."

"Abraham, if we do it that way, although I would love to, both of us would probably fall asleep, before I finished."

"Okay, give me your knees, I am going to fold you in half, to make my penetration deeper, and make you pregnant, faster."

"Do I have to stop taking my birth control pills, for that to happen?"

"According to your questionnaire, you are not taking birth control pills."

She blushed. "I am not. It was just a joke."

"Young woman, if you can joke, with an erect male intent on invading you; and you naked, holding your thighs apart, willingly, you are either a hooker, or a very loose woman."

"Abraham, you forgot one thing. A woman with no experience, who does not know how, or when to keep her mouth shut."

"Hafsa, I am going to move that into the number one position."

"Abraham, I am so ready. Please, finish me."

"Hafsa, this is not an ending, but a beginning for us. Everything we do from this point forward, is new for us. As I told you, this event Is as new for me as it is for you. I brought as much purity into this as I could. I know it is weird for us, because we have known each other for such a short time, but I would not change it for the world. I love you, little one, and I will make your life a living hell."

"... and you were doing so well."

"I went as far as I could. I am ready, are you?"

"Stop, when you reach my brain."

"I will try."

He put the head of his probe at the entrance to her vagina, made several circles to lubricate it, and proceeded inward. Less than 2 inches inside, he reached her barrier, and heard her grunt. He went back and forth several times, attempting to get her even wetter than she was, and then, without a warning, burst through her virginity.

The scream that followed would have shattered crystal, 5 miles away. Her mother had warned her it would be painful, but nothing like this. She wanted to stop immediately, but there was no way to stop him. He had just begun. He was just building up a rhythm, and was not even at full speed, yet. My goodness, what had she gotten herself into? Why did everyone enjoy having sex, when it hurt so much. There must be something to it, because everyone was talking about it, and doing it, everywhere, all the time.

She felt herself heating up and thought, "Well, maybe I can get some enjoyment out of this."

Some enjoyment, my ass, she was in her element. She was perspiring, and could not control the number of orgasms she was having. They seemed to roll right through one another.

Abraham slowed his motions, because he feared she was not breathing properly. At times, he was not sure if she was breathing at all. She was just gasping for breath. Her body was pink, her pulse was rapid, and she had her legs wrapped around his body, in a tight grip. She was not letting him go, not that he wanted her to, he was just worried about her.

He picked up speed, and depth, and he could see the difference in her immediately. She was very responsive to his input. He tried to talk to her, but there was no one at home to answer him. Her pupils were dilated, the whites of her eyes shone brightly, but her irises were indistinguishable.

What had he married! She was a tiger in debate. She yielded to no man, ever, and now, she was ferocious in bed. If she continued along this path, he would have a short, and fabulous life, like the great Alexander had.

Abraham did not like the idea of short, at all, however, he was looking forward to seeing how she would dispose of him.

As he flooded her insides, with his semen, her Ova greeted their arrival with excitement. Each one wanted to use the other as a mate, knowing that only one or two, or maybe a few more, would be successful. They danced and jumped on their partners, tempting them to join, until finally, it happened.

Hafsa screamed, at the top of her lungs, as she was inseminated with multiple children. She shouted, "Abraham, you son of a bitch, if you were not so deep inside me, I would kill you; where you lay."

"Hafsa, would you tell me what I did wrong this time, to receive your damning judgment?"

"You just got me pregnant, you asshole!"

"How could you possibly know that, already, Hafsa? It takes weeks for the home test to pick up traces of changes in your body, that indicate pregnancy. It takes more time than that, for a doctor to hear a fetal heartbeat. I will bet you $100,000.00 that you are not pregnant, yet."

"First, you know I do not have that much money. Second, you do realize, that means no more screwing around, for a few weeks, until I can take the home test?"

"I will loan you the money, at zero interest. Your ass will be very busy. Baby, I am just going to turn you over, and put you on your knees."

"Pervert."

"Yes, and we enjoyed every moment of it."

"Why did you have to throw me in there, with you?"

"I threw you in there, because it is the truth. When I take your bottom, you come like the downdraft of a helicopter."

"Abraham, would you get out of me, so I can start hitting you."

"Why would I obey you? If, you are going to start hitting me, I am safer where I am."

"Sooner or later, you will have to remove yourself from me. When that happens, husband, you had better run to that airplane, and get on board, before I get to you."

"What airplane, and why would I have to run to get on board it? You cannot run more than 10 feet, before you collapse, panting for air. I would have already saved $100,000.00, and while you were on the ground trying to recover from extreme exhaustion, I would take your slacks down, and spank your ass, in full view of all the guests of the hotel. I would make sure, pictures were taken, and published, in appropriate newspapers all over the world."

"Abraham, I hate you. You pick on a person's weakness, and rub it in. You will never, no, let me change that. You rarely say anything positive about a person. You said something nice about Fi. She is my sister, and believe it or not, I love her. I may not act that way, all the time, but I would stand in front of a firing squad for her."

"Hafsa, where did that come from?"

"Do not start with me, Abraham! She is my baby sister, and I may have treated her like crap, and enjoyed doing it, but I love that little tramp. She does things that are outrageous, because she tries to outdo me. If I am bad, she tries to be worse. I know what she is doing, I only hope that this time, with the psychiatrist's help, she opens her eyes and makes herself realize she must be her own person, not me."

"Hafsa, you deserve a spanking, for saying that about your sister. Anytime you want it, I will make myself available."

"I will be in bed, naked, next to you, Abraham. Anytime I am on my stomach, and you are feeling restless, you go right ahead and get that devil off your shoulders. Just remember, if you hurt me, I will return that favor when I am adoring you."

"I didn't know if you were going to do it for me."

"Abraham, do not laugh at me, but I have been salivating over it. I do not know, if I can handle your excretions, but I am looking forward to trying it."

"I am going to remove myself from you, now, and you must promise that you will take him in your mouth, and pleasure me with it."

"New plan, I want to beat the crap out of you first."

"Only if you want octuplet's, the first time out?"

"Dammit, Abraham, why do you always have to have something better to say than I do. I promise to beat you up first. Then you come back and threaten me with eight children at one time. I know you cannot guarantee me that many children in one pregnancy, unless you are God in disguise. However, you are big enough to put the fear of God in me."

"It is time for me to change positions, Hafsa. Do you want me up your bottom or do you want to drink me?"

"Abraham, if you promise not to drown me, I promise to take as much of you into my mouth as possible. You can even try to put more of you in me, then I am able to put into me, by myself."

"Hafsa, I am told that as I take myself out, it will cause as much pain, as when I put it in. How do you want me to do it, quickly, or slowly?"

"Thank you, for your consideration, Abraham. My mother never told me about this part. Just take it out, and if he hurts me, I promise you, I will hurt him, in return."

"That is not fair, Hafsa. He will not be doing anything willingly to hurt you. His only desire in life, is to love you, or any other woman I give him to. I already know how to hurt you, in this marriage of ours. You would be mortified if I brought other women into it, as our religion says I am entitled to. Having you raise other women's children would be an anathema to you. All I would have to do to put you back in line, as a good, and obedient, wife is bringing a few women into our home, and treat them better than I treat you. You would be at my feet every moment of the day, entreating me to be with you, rather than be with them.

Depending on my mood, I might stay with you, fuck you in the ass, and leave you to go play with them. You would not know what to do to get me back. When I finally talked to you, and told you what I was doing, you would scream at the top of your lungs, try to scratch my eyes out, and cry like a waterfall. That would all be cathartic for you, but you would still not know if I was back, or if I was still out, fooling around.

One night, I would come home from the base, and find you on your knees, with your head covered, and touching the floor. I would not acknowledge you, because I was filthy, and you were pristine. I would go into the bathroom, shower, shave, and naked, I would approach you.

I would stand in front of you, and say, "Woman, say your piece!"

"I was looking for my contact lens when you bothered me."

"If that is the truth, I will leave you alone."

"Abraham, if you move your feet, I will cut them off your body."

"They will move, if you don't tell me what's on your mind, woman."

"I do not know how to say I am sorry to any person outside my family. I have never done it before, and probably never will again. Abraham, you confuse me at every turn. I enjoy being confused by you. It is nothing I cannot handle. It just keeps me on my toes, and mentally alert. In the three days I have known, and spoken, with you, I believe I have grown more than I have in my entire life."

"So, you're telling me that you are two years old now?"

"So, help me God, Abraham, you had better wear full-length body armor, when you go to bed, with me, at night. You will never know, when I could be holding a grenade, automatic pistol, or land mine. I would not want you to die, and people say that you were not prepared, as a general officer should have been, for death."

"I can do that, easily. We just received the new, lightweight model, from Germany, three weeks ago."

"Is it impervious to knives?"

"No, unfortunately, it is not."

"Good, now I have you. One way, by explosives, or the other way, by use of a knife. I can kill you, for being a smartass."

"I have a PhD in chemistry, I am smart."

"Take me to a lab, and I will blow, all of us up, at one time."

"Hafsa, you are my wife. The only person you are going to blow is me. Get that through your lovely head."

"Abraham, for an intelligent man, you did not listen to the entire sentence? I said, that I was going to 'blow all of us up.' I did not say I was going to be on my knees, while I did it."

"While you have been babbling, I have extracted myself from you, and you did not feel any pain. Are you going to thank me for that?"

"You pound me with that missile of yours for almost 2 hours, explode inside me, and when you finally take it out of me, you want me to say thank you? Are you out of your fucking mind? At this moment, at any other time or place, you would be paying me for the pleasure I gave you. However, you paid 170 rials for a marriage license, which gave you the privilege of doing that to me. In England's Pounds, that does not even come to a few pence. Do not even think about me saying thank you, Abraham, it will never happen; not in my lifetime."