An Irish Experiment Ch. 03

Story Info
Greg and Charlie's adventure continues, and they meet Milly.
7.3k words
4.7
12.8k
11

Part 3 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 10/09/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

It was a bright and not too warm Saturday mid morning. We walked from where I lived (Stoneybatter) towards the city centre, chatting as we did. There was a nice place on Green St. near Capel St. that did meat and veg meals. I knew from talking to Charlie that while she wasn't vegan or anything, she did try to reduce her meat intake (heh). We popped in, ordered our food and sat down. My cock feeling the gentle constraint of Charlie's underwear, making me self conscious and sending blood down there. I could feel myself getting hard but the underwear was holding me back.

I tucked into my vegetarian breakfast (full Irish/mixed grill) with a coffee. Charlie had avocado and toast. As we chatted, Charlie seemed distracted and couldn't sit still. She was always squirming, like she was trying to scratch an itch on her back using her shoulder blades. She stopped fidgeting, put down her knife and fork, gave me a grimaced smile.

"Excuse me for a moment!" she said, stood up and went to the bathroom. I watched her ass as she walked away. I resumed eating and Charlie was back pretty much straight away, beaming. She bounced to our table sat down and leaned close to me. Under the table she tapped my knee, with her eyes she told me to look. So I did! I looked down and saw her hand, holding her bra. She was giving it to me. I took it and put it in my pocket. That meant she was sitting across from me with no bra on and no knickers. Fucking hot! I was getting close to fully erect now.

"That much more comfortable, I don't know what was going on. I guess I'm a little bigger there now. But I'm more comfortable now so..!" She picked a bit of food from my plate and popped it in her mouth and leaned back, smiling. When she leaned back, she crossed her arms and I looked at my hoodie, there seemed to be a noticeable bump under the folds of the clothes. I felt her foot hit my chair and then move up to my crotch. She rubbed her toe against my straining shaft. It was on the border of pleasure and pain. She pushed her foot into me, pushing on my balls, giving me an ache.

"So big, so hard," she said quietly. "Now go up and pay." She couldn't be serious, my massive erection would be super obvious! She raised an eyebrow as she picked at her food, she was serious. My jaw dropped. I slowly put my cutlery down and Charlie picked up her phone. I eased back away from the table and her foot and stood up, my tracksuit bottoms tenting obscenely from my right hip. Charlie took a quick photo and waved me away with her finger. I went to move my cock so it wouldn't be so obvious.

"Ah, ah!" Charlie said. I walked awkwardly to the counter, trying to hide my cock but not break Charlie's rules.

At least three people stared at my protrusion, I saw a woman who looked like a busty soccer mom wearing lycra gym gear, sipping a coffee and devouring me with her eyes. The thought of her on her back with me pounding into her causing her big tits to jiggle popped into my mind. I got to the counter and the young voluptuous Latina woman behind it eyed me up. She was looking at the bulge and biting her lip. I could tell she was thick with decent sized tits and wide hips. The image of her energetically sucking my cock while looking up at me with her big eyes formed in my head. What was happening to me? There was a fog in my brain. I coughed gently and she snapped out of her reverie. She gave me a slow sultry smile and seemed to push her gorgeous big breasts out towards me. I couldn't help but look down at them. I felt my cock throb. The half-blowjob Charlie had given me earlier really had done a number on me.

I smiled as I paid and walked back to Charlie. She lived in Ranelagh, about a 45 minute walk away or we could get a tram. I didn't fancy either option because of people looking at the massive bulge in my tracksuit bottoms, especially in a crowded tram I could bump into someone.

We, and by that I guess I mean Charlie, decided we'd get a taxi. I opened the door for Charlie and watched her ass flex in her leggings as she got in. I got in beside her and she told the driver where we wanted to go. She stroked my aching bulge the whole way there. She slipped her hand into her leggings and rubbed herself as she stroked me. I saw the taxi driver look back several times, presumably checking out how hot Charlie was. Because of traffic it took about 10 minutes. I paid and got out first. As Charlie was exiting the car she gave my balls a quick little flick making me wince. She really was a ballbuster.

We had pulled up outside a block of apartments. I followed Charlie's lead as we walked in, I was watching her ass as she walked in front of me. We got to the elevator and stepped in. Charlie pressed the button and we were on our way. She turned to me and pulled my tracksuit bottoms down exposing her purple knickers stretched thin over my meat pole. The pre-cum had made a large spot on the right side, close to my hip. She pulled the fabric away from my body exposing the head. She grabbed the top half of the shaft, reaching around it as far as she can go, her fingertips about an inch apart. She stroked it roughly and leaned down to suck the head. She sucked it hard and then took more of the shaft in, her mouth met her fingers. I could feel her teeth scraping the sides, a sensation I was used to and always loved -- despite what other big cocked guys on the internet said. The lift stopped and the doors began to open. She stopped sucking my cock with a loud pop, let go of it, stood up and walked out. She left me to stuff my cock back in her panties. I hurriedly stuffed it in, turning away from the elevator door in case there was someone standing there. Of course there was a mirror there so anyone standing at the door would have seen me rearrange myself. Thankfully there was nobody there and I rushed to catch up with her, which is hard to do with an eleven inch erection in your panties.

"I always wanted to fool around in a lift," she said, smirking at me. "Just need a taller building!" We got to her door, she took out her keys and we were in. She walked ahead of me, somewhat cautiously. "Just seeing if my housemate, Milena, is around. I think you'll like her," she said, winking.

"Mil?" called Charlie, loudly. There was no answer. "Milly?" she called, louder. She turned to me, "I don't think she's here." I relaxed a little. "I don't want to meet a stranger in this condition," I said nodding down at my stretched clothes.

"Want something to drink?" Charlie said, bounding into the kitchen. My hoodie riding up and giving me glimpses of her ass and lower back. I followed her into the kitchen just in time to see her lift the hoodie over her head. As she was taking it off, it tousled her hair. She shook her head to get the hair out of her face and the pulled the hoodie away from her.

My jaw dropped. Whatever I may have imagined earlier was absolutely confirmed right before my eyes. Charlie's tits were definitely bigger. Certainly at least a C cup now. I felt a twinge in my balls.

"Uh, a glass of water I guess?" I stammered, my throat dry. I was shocked by Charlie's growth.

She dropped a hip, making her boobs bounce slightly. She turned and filled me a glass of water, handed it to me.

"Now, drink that and get those clothes off you! It's time to get you naked and inside me!" she sashayed past me. She ran her finger over my bulge as she walked. I gulped the water down and followed her, not really taking the surroundings in.

Charlie opened a door to reveal a bedroom, her bedroom I presumed. She peeled her tight top off, the fabric tousling her hair again. Was it blonder? Thicker? My attention was snapped back to reality when I bumped into Charlie, erection first. She had bent over to peel down her leggings and I wasn't paying attention.

She fell on to the bed face first, her ass pointing up invitingly. I sat on top of her, straddling her legs, pinning her down. I pulled down her leggings the rest of the way exposing her gorgeous ass. I grabbed the juicy left cheek with my left hand and rubbed my right hand over her smooth right ass cheek. I pulled down my tracksuit bottoms and unleashed my cock from the purple fabric prison. The cool air felt refreshing. It looked so big compared to her behind.

Charlie turned her head to look at me as best she could be she didn't say anything. I wrestled with my cock. The fabric and the hardness of my erection pushing it upwards when I wanted it to point down, towards Charlie's dripping wet cunt. I pushed down and lined it up with Charlie's slit. I could see how dark red her pussy lips were. I slipped a finger inside her and she let out a deep moan. Fuck, she was so soaking wet! As I eased my finger out, she let out a little whimper, unhappy that she was empty. I pushed my cock towards her lips, the slowly eased apart as I pushed in. Then a pop! and my cockhead was in.

"Uhhh," was all Charlie could say. I looked up at her face, her mouth was open and her eyes were closed in pleasure. I started rocking my hips back and forth, pushing my cock into her but only the first few inches. The position and rhythm was really easy for me to continue like that. Her cheeks separated and I stared as her ass flexed and contracted as I fucked her wet pussy. I leaned my whole body forward, pushing more weight on Charlie and more cock deep into her. I put one hand on her back for balance and when I did, she let out another long and deep moan.

The sound of it was so animal that I felt a tingle all over my body. I pulled out, lifting my hips off her legs and slammed down. That sound came again. I lost all thought. The only thing that mattered now was making Charlie make that sound. I lifted myself again, pressing her hard into the bed and slammed back into her. The force of me slamming into her was pushing air from her. I sped up. I started slamming into her faster and faster. Charlie's moan changed into a groan. It was so deep it seems like it was coming from her toes. Her hair was covering most of her face but I could see her eyes rolled back in her head and only the whites of her eyes were visible. Her legs started quivering at first then shaking. I sped up again, fucking her as fast as I could with the top half of my cock, only going in about five or six inches. Her groan changed in pitch and became a scream. My hips were a blur as I fucked her as hard and as fast as I could. Then it hit and her whole body shook. I stopped fucking her but kept my cock in her. I lifted my hand off her back so she could move freely. It was like electricity was running through her. As her scream peaked, I could feel her pussy squeeze my cock, hard. I was so close I could almost burst!

Through her ragged breathing she was still moaning. I moved to get off her and she moaned again. My cock was so hard. I had never had a problem getting or maintaining an erection before but this was ridiculous. This woman was turning me into a sex god! I eased my cock all the way out and saw I was streaming pre-cum. I should probably start wearing condoms, I thought to myself.

Charlie eased herself up to lean on one side. She was still out of breath.

"What. The. Fuck. Was that?!" she looked at me in a mix of shock, awe, and horror. I sat on the bed beside her and looked around, taking in her room for the first time. It was nice but messy, or rather, messy but nice. The messiness was the dominating feature. The room was big and looked like it was an apartment made from an old house. High ceilings and fancy cornicing.

"Yeah, sorry about that. I just saw an opportunity and took it," I was kinda apologetic but from the reaction Charlie had I thought she didn't seem to mind. She pushed hair away from her face to get a clearer look at me.

"You fucked me...," she trailed off, "so hard!" She looked at my cock and back up to me. "I have never... NEVER! come like that before. Look!" she held up her hand, it was still trembling. She looked at me in the eye. "And you're still hard!"

She shimmied around at sat up at the head of the bed, similar to the way after she masturbated to an earth-shattering orgasm in my apartment earlier that day, after I came on her tits. She had the same far away look on her face.

I was still hard and horny so I crawled over the surprisingly lumpy bed to her. I sat in front of her, my achingly hard dick right in front of her. I pulled her legs sharply towards me and she slid down the bed. She was still wearing her leggings so I wasn't sure what I was going to do but I just needed to get off. But she stopped me.

"Stop," she said. I froze. Had I gone too far that last time? Had my size hurt her? But her tone was flat, not hurt or angry.

"You ok?" I asked, slightly afraid of the answer. She looked up at me, her eyes wide.

"I don't know!" she was on the verge of tears and I could hear a quiver in her voice. "I'm a little scared. I have had trouble coming in my life, even by myself sometimes and then you come along and I have two orgasms in the one day that makes me feel like I've seen God. And on top of everything else, my tits have gotten bigger! Bigger than when I was fat in college! I just don't know what's going on. I feel like I need a drink or a smoke or something."

"Hang on!" I said.

I grabbed the glass I had been drinking out of ran to the kitchen to fill it with water. Unfortunately, I had forgotten to put my raging erection back in my and Charlie's pants and it was just at that time that Charlie's housemate decided to exit what I presume was her bedroom. It was in the corridor connecting the bedrooms and the living room/kitchen and I noticed her first. I froze in my spot as she was just closing her bedroom door while she faced it. She was wearing a grey business skirt and jacket and had long wavy chestnut brown hair. The skirt was short which showed off her legs but that's when she turned around. I was still standing there for what felt like an eternity but was only really like a second and she turned around. She saw me and smiled. Her smile was warm and kind and she had lovely eyes too. But what took my attention was her chest. Or I should say, her torso. Her white shirt, under the grey suit jacket, was stretched across the largest breasts I had ever seen. They were simply enormous. I could see the slope began close to her collarbone and ended close to where her belly button would be. My jaw hung open as I stood there, dumbfounded. The buttons on her shirt were close to bursting and flying straight at me.

"Uh..." was all I could manage.

"Hallo, you must be a friend of Charlie's?" she asked in a lovely light German accent. "I'm Milena but you can call me Milly," she extended a hand. I shook it and looked in her deep brown eyes. "You might want to put that away or you'll get a cold!" she smiled and nodded at my straining erection. I stuffed it back in my pants.

"Hi, I'm Greg, I'm meat to please you...," I reddened at my Freudian slip.

"Oh, that's very funny!" she said, lifting a delicate hand to her chest. She turned and walked towards the kitchen. "But I'm not surprised you can't think straight, all of your blood must be in your... tail? No, that's not right. In German, we say 'schwanz' which is tail but I think you said dick or something?' I could listen to that woman talk all day. The combination of her eyes, hair, voice, legs and huge huge breasts was just intoxicating.

"Uh, yeah..." I said, my witty responses deserting me in my hour of need.

She turned and walked towards the kitchen. I, of course, followed. I examined her legs more closely. They were slender and shapely. In fact her whole frame was... average. But those slender legs supported a frame that carried two of the biggest breasts I've ever seen.

"So it was you and Charlie who were making all that noise just now? Sorry, I couldn't help overhear... well, I suppose it was just Charlie making the noise. It's understandable with equipment like yours, I think."

"Yeah, sorry about that," I was relaxing a little but still nervous.

"Oh don't be, we Germans know all about loud energetic sex! I'm sure you've seen lots of German women in pornography et cetera. We have a very open attitude towards sex. And of course, with a figure like mine, I have been propositioned many many times."

"I can imagine!" I said. It was meant to be to myself but I said it too loud and she heard. She glanced over her shoulder and smiled.

We got to the kitchen. I went for the sink for a glass of water for Charlie and Milly went to the fridge. She opened it and bent over, her skirt riding up to reveal her white and pink cotton underwear. I was transfixed. The water was overfilling the glass. She looked over her shoulder at me and smiled again.

"I think your cup is overflowing," she said sweetly. She stood up, put a Tupperware box in her bag and stuck out her hand again for me to shake. I stopped the tap running, emptied the glass a bit and dried off my hand. I shook her outstanding hand and melted. "It was, as you say, a pleasure to meet you! Tell Charlie I said hello!" she spun on her feet and headed for the front door. "Bye!" she said and she was gone.

I brought the glass back to Charlie. She was staring at her phone when I walked in. She looked up, her face lit from below, and smiled.

"I met your housemate," I announced. Charlie's face wen from a smile to a beam.

"Oh yeah? I thought I heard talking! She's lovely, right? Totally your type!" she laughed as she held out her hands in front of her chest. I didn't know what to say. She was my type. The dream version of my type. I flopped down on the bed, my head close to Charlie's lap.

"But I had an idea! A friend of my sister is a gynaecologist and she might know what's going on with me," she stuck out her chest and looked down at her tits. "I've asked if she can meet us and just waiting for a reply... but while you're here, lie down face up. Momma wants to ride your face!" She reach down and slapped my still hard cock. "And if you're lucky, I'll suck that monster hog of yours in the deal!"

She put the phone on her bedside locker and stood up. She bent down and peeled her leggings all the way off and stripped her top off. Her perky breasts bouncing as she did. I watched her as she did. She was now fully naked before me, like a goddess. She put her hands on her hips, cocking one to one side. She was wordlessly ordering me to do the same, get naked and get in position. I sat up and stripped as quickly as I could and lay down. My straining erection resting against my belly, halfway between my belly button and solar plexus. She eased a finger into her pussy and pushed it into my mouth. She tasted divine.

Charlie kneeled up on the bed, put one knee to one side of my head and put the other knee on the other. Her pussy was bare inches above my face. I could see how wet and flushed her pussy lips were through her wispy pubic hair. She slumped forward and I felt her breasts on my stomach. Charlie pushed her pussy down, right onto my mouth. Her puckered asshole close to my nose, I breathed in deeply. I pushed my tongue into her and licked. I eased my hands over Charlie's back and behind. Her skin so smooth to my touch. I held her ass hard and pulled it down in to my mouth. Her thighs rubbed against my cheeks and ears but I could hear her moaning. I pushed my tongue as far into her pussy as I could. I could feel the warmth of her mouth envelop the head of my cock. I paused for a moment, overcome by pleasure. I moaned into Charlie's pussy, unable to stop from myself. She popped the cock out of my mouth, the fresh air cool on the slick skin. She ground her hips on my face. I tried to move my tongue so I could lick her clit but the pressure was too much. I couldn't move my jaw, Charlie's pussy pushing my mouth further apart.

Charlie gripped the bottom of my shaft and licked the sides, from the bottom to the top. She did both sides and stroked the shaft at the same time. I moved my right hand around her behind and pushed my index finger into her asshole. She lifted her hips as I pushed in, giving me some room to move my face. I kept licking and licking her pussy with my finger going deeper in her ass. She took the head back in her mouth and jammed as much as she could into her mouth. She was trying to deepthroat me?! I had to applaud her ambition! She banged her head down, trying to get more and more in her mouth. When she realised she couldn't get more in, she eased her mouth off and went back to licking my thick shaft. She nibbled at my cock meat as she stroked it. I could feel her fondle my full balls. She eased my rigid cock past her face, pointing it towards me. I could then feel her lick my balls. The sensation of her tongue and lips on them felt amazing.

12