An Irish Experiment Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I eased my finger in and out and licked her clit. Charlie's breathing started getting ragged, short but deep. I felt her grip my cock harder and grind her pussy on my face. She started bouncing her hips on my mouth. I stuck my tongue into her and kept my finger in her ass. She started groaning and grunting, holding on to my cock with both hands for balance. I kept going with what I was doing, keeping my rhythm constant but Charlie sped up herself. She was getting closer and closer when she jumped off my face, spun around and put her pussy close to my cock.

Still breathing heavy, she held it by the base and lined it up with her wet slit. She eased herself down, taking the first half. A sigh left her body. She bounced up and down on my dick, slow at first but soon she was back to the speed she was at before. She was crouched over me, her knees bent. She leaned on me, placing one hand on my stomach. Her eyes were closed and she used her other hand to rub her clit. She was fucking me hard, her pussy getting tight around my cock. She was rubbing her clit so fast her hand was a blur. She grunting as she took my cock. She stopped and got off my cock and lay on her back.

"Come on me," she said breathless. "Come on my tits!" she ordered me. She was rubbing her clit with one hand and pulling at her nipples with the other. "Come on me!" she looked up at me, her eyes pleading.

I moved over her, stroking my cock and pointed it at her bouncing chest. She stopped pulling at her breasts and reached down to fondle my balls again. That was it. I came like a fire hose. The first rope arced from the tip of my cock, from where I was, close to Charlie's knees and landed on her right breast. She gasped and buried the fingers that had been rubbing her clit deep into her pussy. The second and third load landed closer to me, on her taut stomach. I shuffled closer to her and pointed my cock right at her breasts. The rest of my load went right on her tits, covering them. Charlie's body, her fingers still deep in her, spasmed and wracked madly until her whole body seized, frozen. Her head and shoulders pulled up from the bed, her hips coming up to meet her head. She wasn't breathing. Time stood still. Then, she relaxed. Her body slumped back to the bed. I was kneeling over her, my softening cock in my hands.

Charlie's rose and fell with each breath as her breathing returned to normal. Her eyes opened slowly and looked at me. Her eyes were worried as they eased opened. But slowly, the worry slipped away and was replaced with warmth and kindness. She reached for me and touched my knee. The look on her face, her hair spread out on her pillow, the huge amount of come on her breasts. She was like a pornographic angel.

I eased down on the bed beside her, lying on my side. Her eyes followed me as I moved and when my face was close to hers, she leaned in and kissed me hard. She rolled over on her side so we were face to face. She pressed her chest against mine. I could feel the semen between us. As we were kissing, Charlie reached down and fondled my balls more. My cock stiffened but didn't become entirely erect. She broke off the kiss and leaned down. She kissed the cockhead, popped it in her mouth and gave it a little suck. She moved past it and tongued and licked my balls. This got a bigger reaction. As she was still holding my shaft, Charlie could feel it harden.

"Are you ready to go again?!" she looked at me, surprised.

"I don't know, I've never recovered this quickly before!" I answered honestly.

"Well, I'm not ready for another orgasm like that for a while!" she moved back so she was face to face with me again. "That was intense, wasn't it?" All I could do was nod. She kissed me and stroked my hard cock. She looked down at it which caused me to look down at it.

"Do you think it's gotten bigger?" she asked.

"I'm not sure, I haven't measured it in a while."

"I think it's gotten thicker," she replied. She got off the bed and headed for the bedroom door. She turned to face me, I could only look at her come covered breasts. "Would you like a cup of tea?" she smiled brightly.

"Yes please!" I nodded. She scooped a fingertipful of come from her chest, stuck it in her mouth and was gone. I now had the chance to look around her room. It was nice but, like I said, messy. Charlie always seemed so well organised in work it was a bit of a shock that her personal space should be so opposite. She had a heap of clothes on a chair in the corner. A stack of books lying up against the wardrobe. It wasn't a small room but there was a lot going on. There was a box of tissues on her bedside locker where her phone was. I took some out and wiped the come off me. Because we worked together so close, especially recently, Charlie came back with my tea made exactly how I like it. She had a cup for herself as well. Just as she walked back in, her new pert and full breasts bouncing with each step, her phone vibrated.

She handed my cup to me, walked around the bed to her side and put the cup down. She slid onto the bed gracefully and picked up her phone and tea. She sipped as she read.

"It's Sam," she said. "She can see us tomorrow afternoon. She has a clinic in a private hospital and she finishes at 4 so we can pop in and talk to her then." She turned to me, eyebrows raised in expectation. "What do you think?"

"Sure, sounds good," I said, taking a sip.

"She's near that shopping centre. We can go there beforehand and head over when she's ready?" Her question seemed innocent but there was a gleam in her eye. What was she up to? I watched her take another sup, her lips curled up at the corner.

"What are you up to?" I said, unable to hide my own smirk forming. She snorted.

"Oh nothing!" she said, overly innocently. She was practically fluttering her eyelids.

"Uh-huh!" I grunted, not believing her in the slightest.

We finished our cups of tea and skimmed through our phones. Just being this close to her, her warmth and scent, was enough to keep me semi-erect. She'd occasionally look over at either me or my cock. She'd reach over and stroke it, pulling the foreskin back over the head. This of course made me hornier. After doing this a few times, Charlie took a mouthful of lukewarm tea and put the head of my cock in her mouth. It felt amazing! The normal warmth of her mouth replaced with a much warmer sensation. She swished it around a few times before swallowing the tea. She popped my cockhead out and looked up at me and smiled. She went back to her phone, grinning like a maniac. A few drops of tea spilled on the sheet but she didn't seem to mind too much. I stared at her in shock and she burst out laughing.

"Hey, I'm going to hop in the shower... Alone this time!" she said, draining her tea. "Make yourself at home, feel free to make some food or something. Everything is shared." She leaned over and I thought she was going to kiss me but she changed course at the last second and gave me a peck on my cockhead. She laughed as she eased herself off the bed. She picked a towel from the heap of clothes, I hadn't even recognised it as a towel, and scampered off, leaving me to my own devices.

I got up and put my clothes back on. I elected to not wear Charlie's knickers but I give my shaft a stroke with the lovely soft fabric. I didn't want to come so I wrestled with myself and threw the knickers away from me, in the general direction of the clothes heap. I walked around the apartment, taking it in. It was quite nice! It had an eighteenth century vibe to it. I heard the shower turn on and the water start to flow. I passed the room where I had seen Milly walk out and paused. Almost automatically my hand reached for the handle. I pulled it back. Then I remembered she had locked her door so I wouldn't have been able to get in anyway. I walked on but not before taking a deep breath through my nose, hoping the catch some of her perfume. I thought I did but it could've just been my mind playing tricks on me.

I made my way to the kitchen and got more water. The hangover still lingered and the exertions of the morning had worked up a thirst. I didn't want to pry too much so I just got my drink and headed back to the living room. I picked up the TV remote, plonked myself on the couch and scrolled through my phone. Within a minute or so there was porn on my phone, totally nothing to do with me! I was looking at women with big breasts doing different poses and in different states of undress. My hand eased into my tracksuit bottoms and found the base of my cock. I clicked on a new picture and started stroking it. I imagined myself being with that woman, her impressed with the size of my dick and falling for me. We'd have intense sex and I'd come all over her. Then the woman in my mind was replaced by Milly, Charlie's flatmate. I clicked on a new photo, a busty brunette bending over and looking back towards the camera. Very reminiscent of time Milly bent over in front of the fridge. The next photo was the model sitting with her legs apart, like she was inviting me to lick her pussy or fuck her as she sat on the edge of a couch. The thoughts continued to flow and I didn't hear the shower turning off.

My balls tightened and I pulled my cock out of my tracksuit bottoms. I stroked the full length of it and pushed and pulled the foreskin over the head of it. Little jolts of pleasure as I did. In my fantasy the model was able to all of my cock with no issues. I slid into her and kissed her enormous breasts. The woman ran her hands through my hair and over my shoulders. I thrusted deep into her and she pushed her hips towards me. I kept one of her nipples in my mouth as we writhed to together. She was moaning and moaning as we sped up our fucking. I could feel the orgasm build in my balls and eased off the stroking. I wanted to come but I also wanted my next orgasm with Charlie to be big so I could cover her tits again. The model who looked like Milly suddenly changed to Charlie but with bigger breasts. Bigger even than hers were now. The new Charlie model was down between my legs, taking my cock in her mouth. Taking it all the way to the base, deepthroating me again and again. She fondled my balls and when she let some of the shaft out of her mouth, she stroked it with her hands. She looked me in the eyes as she sucked it, similar to the way Charlie had done it back in my place. I reached down and squeezed this version of Charlie's tits and she moaned, sending vibrations to the base of my dick. Milly materialised beside this new Charlie and caressed her hair. She gave Charlie a tender kiss on the cheek. Milly looked up at me, leaned in and kissed and licked between the base of my cock and my thigh. She moved down and with the flat of her tongue licked my huge heavy balls. While this was going on fantasy Charlie was still deepthroating me, taking all of my cock with ease. She sped up and was gathering momentum when...

There was a soft cough.

I looked up and there was Charlie, leaning against the doorway. She was wrapped in a big white fluffy towel with another around her head. Her eyebrows raised. Even under the thick towel I could tell her breasts were bigger. It was crazy that it was just this time yesterday she was an A cup and now she was C, bordering on D.

"Having fun without me?" she asked, smirking. I went to stuff my dick back in my bottoms having been caught masturbating but I had been inside this woman several times over the last twenty four hours so it was a bit silly to be putting my dick away. But before I could get it back in my pants Charlie stopped me. "Don't." her voice was firm. My hand froze.

She sauntered over to me and when she close to me she eased down to her knees, making the last of the journey on all fours. The towel wrapped around her body became loose and was caught under her knee. It came off, revealing her glory. Facing me, she moved my legs so she was between them. Her breasts looked so inviting, I wanted to reach out and touch and suck them. She tugged at my tracksuit bottoms to pull them down. I lifted my bum to help. She pushed them down to my ankles, effectively trapping me. It was a trap I was very ok with. Resting her elbows on my knees she took the phone off me and looked at the screen. She grasped my cock with the other hand. She stroked it as she talked.

"Is this what you were masturbating over?" she asked, her voice steady. I nodded. "You like big breasts?" her voice still rock steady. I nodded again. "So my recent growth must be a big turn on for you and your horse cock." It was one of those questions women sometimes ask that aren't really questions. I hate those. I didn't response, acting dumb. Not a hard task at the time.

She took my cock, made a large O with her mouth and sucked it once, hard, with a pop.

"Big cock boy like big boobs, huh?" there was an edge to her voice now.

She sucked the cockhead again but instead of looking at me, she was looking at the woman on the screen. She took more of my cock in her mouth, stroking the shaft with one hand and holding the phone with the other. It was the photo of the busty woman with her legs spread. Was Charlie imagining I was a woman? Or that the woman had a dick? She sped up, her face nearly matching what it was like in my fantasy but then she stopped and looked at me square in the eye.

She popped the cock out of her mouth and shuffled closer to me. She pressed my cock between her breasts and, using her fingers to hold my cock there, she pushed her tits together and moved her body trying to wank me. They weren't big enough to engulf my cock but it still felt amazing.

"I think my tits need to be bigger," she said as she licked the head of my cock, peeking from between her tits. She ran her tongue around the rim of my cockhead. I couldn't help but moan.

"I think your tits are amazing!" I replied.

"You're sweet and I am liking the new size... but I wouldn't mind being bigger!"

"How much would she get?!" I thought to myself.

She let my cock go and moved back a little to make the sucking easier.

"I had an orgasm in the shower so I don't see why you shouldn't have one!" She gave my cock a little squeeze and another pop-suck. "But you're not coming on my tits. I'm not having three showers in one day because of you and your huge loads." She bit the side of my cock gently. She then lifted my cock and licked the underside of my shaft. When she got to the tip she opened her mouth and took in as much she could, her eyes back on the phone. Instead of the shaft, she was rubbing my balls. When she couldn't get more of my cock in her mouth, she rubbed the underside with her tongue.

She sped up and started sucking harder and harder, staring at the phone. I could feel the pre-orgasm tingle in my feet and knew this was going to be a big one. Charlie slid her hand down from my balls towards my ass. She slid a finger between my cheeks. I was getting close. She bobbed her head rapidly, easily taking the first six inches of my thick cock. The part she was sucking on was slick and glistened with her saliva. I was rock hard and pulsing.

"I'm close," I said, hoarsely. Charlie didn't miss a beat.

Her finger eased further between my cheeks and I budged forward so my ass would be off the end of the couch, trying to help her get access. Her finger touched my asshole and that was enough to send me over the edge entirely. I felt the first load fire from my cock like a cannon. Charlie's eyes snapped open wide. I could feel more and more shots shoot out of me. Charlie's cheek's bulged and some come seeped from the edge of her lips. The sound of her swallowing was quickly followed by her moaning. I came more and more. She was just holding my cockhead in her mouth, staring at me. She swallowed again. More moans. She snatched her hand away from my ass and rubbed between her legs. She rubbed her clit and stuck her index and middle finger into her wet pussy. She took them out quickly and pushed them into my mouth. I sucked greedily on them, savouring the taste. Eventually, I stopped coming in Charlie's mouth and I heard her swallow again. My cock softened slowly in her mouth. She slipped my cock out of her mouth, keeping her lips tight around it, making sure to not spill a drop. She gave the tip of my cock a small kiss. She looked at the phone and handed it back to me.

"Fucking hell! You come a lot!" she said, sitting back on the towel.

"Yeah, sorry about that!" I said, sheepish.

"Don't apologise! I loved it, can't you tell by how wet I am?" she asked, smiling and spreading her legs. Her pussy lips darkening. "And besides, it tastes great... and means I don't have to watch what I eat cos I'm already full!" She bounced up, picked up the towel and walked back to her bedroom. I, mesmerised, watched her walk away from me. It was only when she disappeared from my view that I snapped out of it and put my dick away.

12