All Comments on 'An Irresistible Temptation Ch. 03'

by Greg15

Sort by:
  • 6 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Your erotica is just "Okay," but your story telling is awesome! Great story and loved your attention to detail for the scuba diving section. I hope you try writing actual articles or books. I loved your story and FYI: While I am a lover of Erotica and Literotica's site, this is my very first post. I was "that" moved by your writing style. Thank you for the great read!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

I agree, the story telling is excellent, though you might want to find someone to do some editing next time. Not that it made any huge difference, but all the small errors do tend to mess with continuity. Liked the characters very much, which makes the story far more fun and satisfying to read. There could have been a little more sex and it could have been expanded more and made even hotter, but the story moved along well regardless without more, so that's just a preference for horny guys (and ladies?) reading stories in Literotica. Gave it 5 stars for the simple reason that over all, it deserved it. Keep writing - your stories are a good read!

RubberuwRubberuwover 2 years ago

Yes very good! And loved the Scuba part. Thanks for sharing !!

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

Great stuff! A sexy tale with a true plot that grabs hold as well as any story out there. While there was a reasonable ending there’s plenty of potential to keep it going. Visiting the friends made in California, going on vacation somewhere and making new friends for additional sexual relationships. And considering your creativity no doubt you can come up with more and better ideas than those.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 2 years ago

One of the very best I’ve read from Literotica! A compelling story with characters you want to root for. Don’t know if you have any plans on continuing Owen and Nicole’s story but would definitely enjoy following any new chapters of them building a life and love together. With plenty of side-fun for both of them as well, of course! You’ve certainly laid the foundation for them as a trusting, fun swinging couple.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

This story had it all -- romance, excitement, adventure, danger, and smoking hot sex. The plot development at the beginning of the story was done very well, and it was nice to see the characters continue to develop as things flowed along. I was put off by the jump into swapping. When two really nice people come together under adverse circumstances and fall into committed love, why would they need further action from other exciting partners when they already had the best in each other? Whatever my misgivings were, I think that the characters explained to each other why they wanted to play with others. That explanation makes the story work for me. The swapping scenes were attractively erotic, and were not just quick, empty, and unemotional. This was a terrific piece of work. I commend the author on the quality of the work, and hope that this story continues.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userGreg15@Greg15
I have always enjoyed a happy and full life, so I try and reflect this in my stories. I write based on my experiences; however, I naturally include a little fantasy to enliven the tale. As my gorgeous wife is quite open minded, you may incorrectly distinguish what is a real ex...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES