An Island Adventure

Story Info
Entering mythical lands.
3.1k words
4.5
6k
11

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

After graduating Depaul University before starting law school I volunteered for a year of service in the Peace Corps. The Peace Corps is an independent agency and volunteer program run by the United States Government providing international social and economic development assistance. The program was established by Executive Order 10924 issued by President John F. Kennedy in March 1961 and authorized by Congress on September 22, 1961 with passage of the Peace Corps Act.

After my twelve weeks of training I was stationed in the Northern Mariana Islands. The Northern Mariana Islands, officially the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands (CNMI) is an unincorporated territory and commonwealth of the United States consisting of fourteen islands in the northwestern Pacific Ocean. The CNMI includes the fourteen northernmost islands in the Mariana Archipelago; the southernmost island, Guam, is a separate U.S. territory.

I had housing on the island of Saipan but traveled to all the islands to work on different projects during my two years of service. Working mainly with woman on many different issues. My time of service was nearing it's end when I was sent to work at the Marine Laboratory at the University of Guam. I was a certified diver, achieving Master diver certification with the Micronesian Divers Association in my spare time. Scuba diving was a wonderful experience in the crystal clear warm waters of the island chain.

I took a part time job at the NEX Dive Shop on the naval base, mainly to scuba dive for free, employees could jump on any dive boat at no cost. The job was easy enough filling tanks, selling dive and snorkel gear, booking people on dive trips and for dive classes.

She walked in dressed in shorts and a tank top, a little thing standing maybe five foot maybe shorter, with blonde hair and a tan accented by her blonde hair. Smiling I greeted her "Can I help you find anything today?"

"I need some fins for snorkeling and diving," her sweet voice was magnetic.

"Sure sit down and I'll measure your foot size," I said, directing to the chairs I retrieved The Brannock Device to measure her feet. I slipped her right foot out of her flip flop her foot was so small, dainty, her little toes painted red. A strangely erotic moment, electricity, I was aroused on one knee holding her beautiful foot. I was tingling what was happening to me? Awkwardly I continued sizing her foot then the other her cute little feet are pedicured andperfect. I hoped she didn't notice how frazzled I was by her gorgeous feet a growing wetness between my legs.

Moving to the back room finding the different brands that mite fit those beautiful feet. The strange feelings her feet had stirred confusing but exciting. What was happening? Returning she smiled at me, did she know my desire to worship those small, beautiful, dainty feet, to suck those luscious toes. Trying the deferent fins on her feet, adjusting them, asking how they felt, was a playful, erotic experience.

Finally finding a pair that fit well and pleased her I removed them from her feet slowly, pleased with myself I didn't kiss those gorgeous little feet like I wanted to, placing them back in the box for her purchase. I turned to ask if she needed anything else seeing her still holding her calf up dangling those toes right in front of my face. Without thinking I caressed her foot, kissing it gently "Now that's service." she said with a chuckle.

Embarrassed I stammered "I'm sorry not sure why I did that." She did not answer bringing those luscious toes to my lips pushing them in. I sucked them eagerly using my tongue to lick them playfully. She moaned softly a strange erotic moment interrupted by a few people entering the front door.

"I'm just finish up I'll be right with you," I stuttered embarrassed.

Taking her fins to the register, she followed me, ringing her up we smiled that knowing smile. She paid and was gone with a little wave. The day dragged on all my thoughts were of her dainty feet.

Finally arriving home I thew my cloths off hurrying to my bed. Those dainty little feet dancing in my head, I needed release, I plunged into my wetness. Working in and out of my sloppy wet pussy imagining those luscious red toes in my warm mouth. My mind dancing to images of her beautiful feet, bucking my hips to meet my fingers plunging inside my wet cunt. I worship those gorgeous little feet, take me, use me for your pleasure.

A beautiful moment of self love fantasizing about her sweet little feet. Sometimes a fetish just finds me how long had this desire been there? Tingling all over, moaning in pleasure, a sensory delight, body and mind working together. Shaking, my toes curling, screaming a wild orgasm flowing through my little body.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I was leading a wreck dive that next morning the Tokai Maru and SMS Cormoran, The Tokai Maru shipwreck, 120 feet (37 m) under water, is listed on the U.S. National Register of Historic Places, as is the shipwreck of SMS Cormoran II, which lies besides it, is one of the few places where divers can explore a World War I shipwreck next to a ship from World War II.

I arrived at navy pier on base, loaded my gear on the dive boat, greeting the divers as they arrived and explaining the dive. As the Dive Master I was responsible for every ones safety assigning everyone a number so I could make sure we had everyone after the dive.

"Hafa Adia" Came a familiar soft feminine voice from behind me.

I turned to see the beautiful Short blonde her green eyes dancing wearing a skimpy bikini not covering much of her hot body with those gorgeous little feet.

"I'm Cheri your dive master, you are number 21," I said to the her.

"I'm Laura, I think we met yesterday at the NEX," she said with a smile extending her hand which I shook not sure how to reply.

Riding to the dive location on the boat dolphins playing in the boats wake Laura walked over and sat next to me. She said she was married to a sailor who was out at sea and she was very lonely, she said our erotic moment in the dive shop made her so hot she masturbated when she got home thinking of me sucking her toes. Laura talked I listened unsure how to respond until it was time to explain the dive to the divers.

The dive went wonderfully, the water was warm and clear as always visibility was ninety meters. I led the divers around the wrecks, inside a few of the ships compartments, we surfaced and I helped the divers back on the boat. Riding back I talk with Laura some more, my awkwardness having faded some the conversation was fun and light. I ask her if she wanted to get a drink at the Mermaid Tavern.

We loaded are dive gear into the back of my grey pick up truck and drove out the gate of the base. Driving down Marine Drive past the War in the Pacific National Historical Park, past the high rise hotels I turned into the parking lot of the Mermaid Tavern.

We sat in a corner booth at the Mermaid Tavern playing an erotic game of footsie over cocktails. We talked has our feet played under the table, a wetness, desire, lust, growing between us. Her foot finding my crotch, sliding to the edge, I met her cute little toes with enthusiasm.

Working inside my loose fitting shorts finding her way to my wet pussy her toes teased my pussy lips before sliding inside my wet cunt. Fucking me with that wonderful foot, moaning softly, my pussy juices covering her foot. She held my hand watching me being pleasured by her gorgeous foot. Grinding into her toes feeling her little foot go deeper into my wet pussy. My orgasm erupted around her foot shaking me to my core surrounded by tourist eating lunch.

Sliding under the table I cleaned that gorgeous foot with my tongue tasting my own juices. I saw she was fingering herself has I licked her foot and sucked each beautiful toe working my way up her suckle legs. My mouth finding a home between her legs my long tongue flicking her clit sending her over the edge her pussy cream squirting in my mouth.

Crawling back to my seat we smiled at each other what a wonderful and new adventure we had shared together. After lunch I asked if she wanted to see my flat and she thought that was a great idea.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We entered my messy flat and I offer her a beer (Red Stripe). Handing Laura her beer we sat on some old sofa I found on the side of the road. We talked and laughed, I told her of my work at the Marine Lab at the University and she told me all the places they had been stationed. We decided to go to Jimmy's Beach Bar for the sunset show.

"I need to take a shower and change if we are going to make the sunset show," I said.

"Can you run me back to base first? So I can do the same," Laura asked.

"Or you could just shower here, I've got cloths you can wear," I offered.

"That would be wonderful," she replied.

"you go first I'll get you a clean towel," I said being polite

Handing Laura a towel and showing her to the bathroom, I turned to go back to my beer, "we could just shower together," She said laughing.

With that she dropped her shorts, removed her cloths, her beautiful naked before me. I quickly followed suit, we embraced kissing softly then fervently our tongues exploring each others mouths. Breaking our embrace I started the hot water, we climbed in the shower soaping each others young hard bodies. She dropped to her knees kissing then parting my pussy plunging her tongue deep inside me.

Looking down at the beautiful sight of Laura on her knees between my legs, nose buried in my red pubes, her dolphin tattoo dancing in the hot water from the shower, Apparently she was a "Dive Master" too. Her green eyes peeking up at me, pleasure crashing my brain, with the sensations of the hot water and her tongue a sensory delight. Life is made up of moments, small pieces of glittering mica in a long stretch of gray cement. It would be wonderful if they came to me unsummoned, but particularly in a life as busy as the one I most lead now, that won't happen. I had to teach myself how to make room for them, to love them, to live, really live them. That started in a hot shower in Mangilao, Guam With Laura dropping to her knees, curling her tongue inside me, my legs trembling barely able to stand.

My orgasms hit me in waves one after another, grabbing her blonde hair, pulling her into me, that magic tongue deep inside me. Rising she kissed me under the hot water stream, tasting my pussy on her lips, caressing her soft skin. My hand finding it's way to her swollen clit my soapy fingers rubbing listening to her sweet moans. Turning Laura slowly I kissed the back of her neck as my fingers entered her sweet cunt. Lowering myself I licked her starfish teasing it before plunging my tongue deep inside her. The sound of her moans danced in my ears as she pushed her ass back into my face. Bracing herself on the shower wall, her body shaking in delight, feeling her ass clench around my tongue as she came.

The hot water was turning cold, How long had we been at it? We had missed the sunset show. Waking the next morning in her arms felt so good, watching Laura sleep, her breast peeking at me her warm breath felt so good looking down seeing those cute little feet peeking at me.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Walking up the beach there she was sitting at the bar in shorts and a bikini top, barefoot, she was gorgeous head to toe. Hugging Laura I took a seat next to her, holding her hand, fingers interlocked. We sipped our cocktails watching the sun set into the Pacific ocean has darkness fell. The show started, Laura was mesmerized by the scarcely dressed firer dancers, I watched the show a hand on her leg.

After the sunset show as darkness fell on the gorgeous Tumon beach, Laura asked, "Want to take a walk on the beach?"

Smiling, "that sounds fun."

With that we walk off down the beach into the darkness of the night. Her hand found mine, gently rubbing my hand with her thumb, she laid her head on my shoulder as we walk down the beach.

We walked awhile lost in the beautiful setting we were quite a ways from the hotels in a secluded area in the darkness an ocean tide rolling in on the shore. I took her in my arms, kissing, tongues dancing in each others mouths. I laid her down in the sand, our cloths melting away, our hands exploring each others bodies. Her head drifting down to my breast flicking the nipple before lowering her mouth to suck my small breast. Moaning, I stroked her blonde hair gently, she moved to the my other breast.

Drifting lower, kissing her way down, over my flat stomach, sticking her tongue in my belly button causing me to giggle. Tickling my red pubes with her nose, finally licking my labia, I was so wet. She work her tongue like a master, ecstasy, the sand was so soft, sounds of the ocean and my moans mixing into one sweet sound. My body shook, I screamed, pushing up into her face, I never felt a connection like this before. She climbed up kissing me, tasting my self on her tongue, my hand went to her pussy, fingering her slowly. Thrusting in and out, my rhythm increasing, she moved to meet my fingers. I wanted her, finding her clit with my thumb I rubbed, listening to her moans of pleasure.

I nibbled on her breast, sucking, licking, Laura my beautiful flower, I kissed my way down her body. My knees digging into the sand, my mouth finding her pussy, I licked gently. Then Parted her lips, thrusting my tongue deep inside her, flowing juices covered my mouth and chin. Curling my tongue inside her, rubbing her clit with my fingers, listening to hear moans. She shook uncontrollably, her orgasm crashing over her like the waves on the beach. I stay in place until she was still, crawling up we kissed.

"How about a swim?" I suggested.

We ran into the Pacific Ocean, frolicking, playing in the warm water. Collapsing on the beach when we were done, laying there spent we drifted off to sleep in each others arms listening to the ocean tide.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Laura became a frequent overnight guest at my flat sharing tender moments with a lover, a friend, she attracted me in ways no-one ever had before. Just seeing Laura makes my panties damp, no different now remembering those days of youthful fun, caressing her beautiful little feet. Raising her cute toes to my my mouth, kissing, licking, sucking the big toe in my warm mouth. Watching her hand slip in her panties, rubbing her hairless pussy, continuing my work on her toes.

Pampering her beautiful feet, has Laura played with her wetness, listening to the music of her moans. Crawling up, kissing my way, over her calves and thighs, brushing my lips on her wet panties, lifting her shirt, sucking her breast. Finding her mouth, kissing her warm, wet lips, slipping in my long tongue, my hand replacing hers.

Fingering each other, moaning together, making wonderful music together. Her juices covering my hand, are shirts on the floor, panties coming down, bodies intertwined in naked bliss, sliding down on the old street sofa. Nearing the first climax, only a start, screaming in delight. Writhing in pleasure, holding each other, coming together. Tender moments making love to Laura.

The scent encompassing the room adding to our sexual lust. Straddling her face, grinding, rubbing, riding her mouth. My sweet red pussy so wet, her tongue working magic on my pussy lips, clit, bracing myself on the arm of the sofa. Bucking wildly, Laura gasping for breath, out of control riding Laura's face. Another orgasm second of the night but we are not nearly through.

Climbing back down, holding her tight, tasting myself on her mouth. Finding my place between her legs, raising her legs plunging in deep, devouring her cunt, loving her taste, smell, the happiest place on earth. Cum for me Laura, squirt on my face, I am your pussy eating slut, grab my hair, push my head down.

Her screams of delight filling my ears, her cute toes pointing to the sky, the best of us, giving it up, tenderness and love, pleasure and lust. Laura's body shaking, diving in for the ride, squirting her pussy juices, covering my face, so warm and splendid. An island dream, exploring each other, sensory perceptions expanded.

Running a bubble bath, washing her hair, bathing each other, tender moments shared in love. Laying back into her, Laura pinching my nipples, working my breast, so warm, so hot, her hand dropping lower into the warm water. Working my cunt with her soapy fingers, rubbing my clit, kissing my neck, wonderful and safe. Giving in to the pleasure, tingling all over, her cute little feet rubbing mine, panting, sighing, moaning in delight. Another orgasm third of the day Lisa spoils me on Sundays.

Soaking for hours, till the water turns cold, drying each other off, tender moments, this is playful and fun. Running around naked, playing, tackling her into the bed, up on all fours, presenting her clean ass to me. Rimming the star, probing the hole, sliding my fingers to her clit. Eating her ass, loving the game, bringing her close, bucking her hips into my face. Hearing her scream "Cheri oh Cheri."

Collapsing in pleasure, holding me tight, kissing me softly, drifting off to sleep. Warm, wonderful, dreaming in her arms. Cuddling with my lover, under the covers, alone in paradise. Waking to see beautiful Laura still sleeping, watching her breath, not missing a moment. Kissing her neck, smelling her hair, touching my self at the beautiful site. Slowly, gently, watching her sleep, fingering my pussy, building again, letting her sleep has I orgasm again.