An Island Adventure Ch. 02

Story Info
The art of two woman coming together.
1.3k words
4.52
4.1k
8

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/16/2023
Created 05/20/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I took Laura to Cocos Island, an island 1 mile (1.6 km) off the southern tip of the United States territory of Guam, located within the Merizo Barrier Reef, part of the municipality of Merizo. The island is uninhabited, 1,600 meters (5,200 ft) long in a southwest-northeast direction, between 200 m (660 ft) and 300 m (980 ft) wide, and has an area of 386,303 m2 (95.458 acres). It sits atop the southwestern coral reef rim of Cocos Lagoon.

The east coast of the island is a day resort with a pool, volleyball court, cafe, ice cream parlor, restaurant and bar, and water sports equipment rentals. Visitors to the resort can snorkel, dive, kayak, dolphin watch, parasail, jet ski and bike. The west side is public land, part of the Territorial Park System. Ferries run daily to Merizo, Guam. The resort sells day packages that include meals and extras such as entry to the Sand Castle dinner show, Mandara Spa, and a beachside BBQ at Fiesta Resort. I am a bird lover and will simply sunbath under the trees on the north facing beach. There are far more birds on Cocos Island than on Guam's mainland.

The island operates on a ticket basis meaning you can't buy anything around the island with cash. On my rare days off between my Peace Corps. work at the University of Guam Marine Laboratory and my side job at the dive shop. I like to ride the ferry to Cocos Island.

Spending the day with Laura sunbathing and snorkeling the north beach. Taking many pictures of the unique birds on the island. Wearing thong bikinis dipping our little toes in the hot fine sand soaking up the rays till we got too hot. Then snorkeling in the crystal clear water observing the marine life. Swimming and snorkeling in an erotic dance Laura had weaved her way into life I had fallen hard for the gorgeous sailor's wife.

A beautiful day with a lover and a friend back on the beach we dried ourselves off and laid down on our towels. Almost all alone on the north beach the Japanese tourist off boat fishing, parasailing, riding the banana boat, wind wave boarding, riding jet skis. My fingers drifted down over Laura's flat stomach slipping inside her bikini bottoms rubbing/caressing her smooth pussy. Finding her swollen clit rubbing slowly in small circles gently.

Bending her knees up so her legs would obscure what I was doing. Laura's lust and desire growing her sweet pussy juices flowing. Her cute little feet toes curling into the hot soft fine sand. Working her into a frenzy of sexual heat, my fingers working slowly, softly, caressing, washing, making love to her on the beautiful beach. Kissing her neck and nibbling her ear lobe, inserting one then two fingers inside her slowly moving in and out, her moans growing louder with each thrust. My fingers making a cute slurping sound as they plunged in and out of her wetness.

Laura's legs spread wider, moaning sweetly, moving her hips to meet fingers plunging into her wet cunt. Her body dancing with pleasure, a magnificent feeling, watching her writher as the first waves of sheer pleasure start encompassing her. A wonderful orgasm hitting her in waves and waves, her knees trembled, her body shaking, she let out a scream in sheer delight.

A great day on Cocos Island our little hide away. We showered off the sand and ocean water for the ferry ride back to the main island we were attending Karera at the Sand Castle theatre, a live dinner show with exotic fire dancers, breathtaking acrobatics, live musicians, magic, tigers, with stunning visual and special effects.

Watching the spinner dolphins playing in the boats wake holding hands a perfect end to a perfect day in paradise,

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Taking our seats at a corner table we sipped are tropical cocktails her cute toes caressing my leg under the table. As we watched the show her cute little toes played in between my thighs Laura was teasing me with her gorgeous little toes. Driving me crazy with a burning desire as we watched the show in wonder.

I loved the atmosphere the show was exquisite we were surprised at how fast the sets and performers would change with seemly no interruption of the show. It was truly amazing, entertaining, and beautiful. After being on island for a year, I was finally able to enjoy this show with Laura's sweet toes between my thighs. Laura and I loved the interaction with the stars of the show and the audience. The stage effects and entertainment were amazing. We also loved seeing the Tigers so regal and elegant they stole our hearts.

After the show we walked down Tumon beach holding hands listening to the ocean tide roll up on the beach shore. A romantic moment the moonlight glistening of her gorgeous smooth skin stopping we kissed fervently a passion burning between us. A magical time of youth and fun of two woman finding love on the island of Guam.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Entering my flat kissing and stripping off our cloths as we stumbled toward the bed in a wild heat of lust. Wiggling up into the bed our naked bodies coming together, soft hands and fingers, smooth legs, cute little feet rubbing each other. Wet pussies grinding together, tongues dancing, hands, fingers, and arms exploring our hot little bodies. Her sweet legs wrapped around me as we finger each other with a beautiful timing and rhythm.

Intertwining in a perfect delight, split like scissors, legs divided a pleasurable intersection of wet cunts pressing together. Our wet clits colliding, rubbing, sweet moans, ecstasy with a primal playful purpose. The art of two women making love so beautifully inclined a perfect match of lust, desire, love and fun.

Our sweet nectar flowing, three fingers inside wet pussies, thrusting, fucking. what an entertaining passion, a tasteful elixir, a beautiful beginning. Two women on fire with a longing sexual desire, the redhead and the blonde, split like scissors, fingering each other, sucking each others cute toes.

Humping frantically, squeals and sighs, pleasurable feelings building. Speed increasing, tingling all over, sensory overload, here comes our orgasmic delight. A great way to end the perfect day. Panting like wild animals, bodies grinding and shaking, squirting her juices up in the air, a beautiful orgasm made for two. Electric dominos falling under our skin in a sensory delight.

I awakened still smelling of Laura's beautiful scent which reminded me of the love we share and our wonderful day we spent together. Holding her in my arms she was breathing lightly on my breast so gorgeous, my beautiful lover and friend. I didn't want to wake her I just wanted to watch her sleep a little longer.

I just love to hear her breathing watch her smile while she is sleeping. While she is far away and dreaming hopefully of me. I want to spend my life in her sweet surrender I wish I could stay lost in this moment forever. Every moment spent with her is a moment I treasure. I don't want to miss a thing with her, laying close to her gorgeous warm body, feeling her heart beating and I'm wondering what she is dreaming. Wondering if it's me she is seeing then I kissed her eyes softly, lips and cheeks and thank God I met my sailor's wife that we came together to find a special bond, a shared love.

I gently let my fingers creep under the covers touching her softly, lower, over her smooth body to find her waiting clit. Rubbing gently, feeling her stir just a little, softly moaning, my fingers working, speed increasing. Laura spreading her legs to give me better access, encouraging my actions.

The morning sun peeking through the curtains, Laura moaning loudly now, kissing her wonderfully soft lips, her wetness growing on my fingers. The passion growing between us her legs now in the air cute toes pointed. Screaming in the throes of a morning orgasm a sweet gift from her lesbian lover.