An Island Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivianne, obviously very experienced in the art saw all the obvious signs and took more of my cock in to her mouth, stopped moving and started stroking the exposed part of my cock as fast as she could, driving every drop out of my shuddering, cramping balls at a volume and intensity I never ever experienced before. She gobbled down everything, looked up, turned around, wiped her mouth, smiled, kissed me and asked "how was that for a first date?"

I am aware the previous description may raise a few eyebrows, but as much as I am alive today and enjoy revisiting these moments of my early career as a sailor and lucky recipient, and eventual connoisseur of shapely female attention, I assure this to be so.

Despite the limits of written language to properly relay the deeply satisfying, be-it somewhat shocking, live-changing experience; to not only enjoy the attentions of a few beautiful women and their liberated sexual skills, but too their liberal sharing of wise lessons, was truly a gift.

One that redefined my perception of what is proper, righteous, pleasurable and taboo. Above everything, it was as an incredible boost to my self confidence, but it wouldn't hurt to allow for prolonged moments of reflection.

I did make it back in time that first night on Tenerife, early enough to make a bed on deck. And I looked forward to gaze at the stars and let the intense events pass revue. Tired, but with a huge smile on my face, I wrangled with a debilitating internal sub-routine, imprinted by culture and what most would perceive as proper upbringing, a internal voice whispered "This is exactly what all men long for," I knew I needed to reevaluate how I wanted to interact with the ladies.

My mothers' influence too dominated the mental process. I reluctantly acknowledged her advice; "as much as the ladies want to play, they are not toys."

No matter how true, after all is said and done, I remained unclear if it was really so 'wrong' to have a strange woman place her vagina in my face while slurping me dry on a first name basis. Despite the thougths of my upbrining, it seemed perfectly OK if one gets to be that lucky.

I therefore wasn't happy that the memory of my mother's voice threatened to become a relentless cock-blocker. Now I had to fight two fronts; the possible addiction to irresistible hot-pussy, and my mother's inspired calls to follow better judgment.

I woke up with a renewed awareness that even though all men I knew wanted or dreamed off doing what came easy to me, thus far. In fact too easy and I needed to find ways to focus on cerebral and emotional qualities, if available, before moving to second base. Even first base for that matter, since that included 'wet-muff on mouth' before knowing the lady's last name.

Then the voices of the men who encouraged me to nibble, if the nibbling came in a clean hot package, rang through my head. They told me, to look forward to maturing; "given who you are, when you're older you're going to get even more tail." That made it a lot more confusing. What about the three women I had been with? According to them I was more than ready. But was I really?

As little time it took for another star to zap across the sky, it took for the question to re-represent itself. Was this a good thing to fall for the advances of beautiful women?

The problem was that I also knew men I respected for their loyalty, devotion and simple restraint, some of whom I later heard had affairs, had pinched a school girl in the bum, even knocked a few up, or did some other crap that contrasted with their polished, proper, educated, and in some cases spiritual reputation.

As I laid back on a stack of sail bags, scanning the sky for constellations, it only got more difficult when I also heard grandmothers voice, "always think of your good upbringing. Treat woman with respect."

With some relief I recalled all the women I had met and questioned my own motives and the way I treated them would be acceptable by most standards.

There was a girl in the village that had pulled me in to the hay and I ran away. So that was, I thought, a good thing, since I didn't take 'advantage' of her. Of course, my friends knew better, unanimously condemning me; "You're a coward. I would have pounded her to a pulp."

And then there was a daughter of my mom's friend that loved to be fingered. To do her a favor, and to find out what a vagina felt like, I went for it, but thought, while it was initially exciting and fun, it to be also tedious and complicated.

With my pants seams near to bursting I had to position myself next to her in a way that allowed me to play with her pussy without my arm and fingers getting tired and my neck sore from kissing her ... forever.

It was a great help when she told me that "fingering" inside her vagina wasn't as much fun as softly circling her clitorus. And indeed, it didn't take long for me to feel her climax with a smile on her pimpled teenage face, her immediate desire was to "see" my cock and play with it.

Releasing my little one eyed python was fun until she appeared to have no idea how to wrangle it without causing me pain. So, that took care of my throbbing erection and removed any desire to have her or other teenagers fondle even my balls.

Several other happy playmates knocked on the door, but none tugged at my pants like Isabella. It may've eventually gone to 'stage two' with the village babes, but if it wasn't for the ladies in Paris to lead my virgin bum straight to second base within a few weeks, it could have taken another year, or maybe two.

Once the French models took control over my erections fingering little teenage Dutch girls instantly seemed an absurd pass-time. And it added to the unforgettable nature of it all to not have my balls stabbed by dry hay in a mice and cobweb dominated barn, but instead between the silk-like legs of a woman so beautiful and "refined" that even my mother would approve.

Well, at least I expected her to appreciate the esthetic qualities of two young fit writhing moaning bodies, if I left out that one of them being me.

Early the next moring I pulled myself up on the port side main stay, dropped my fly to release my naughty, but maturing trouble maker and pissed overboard in to the bay. My eyes were still half closed and if Jean to yell "Hey D, you're pissing all over your girlfriend!" I would've soaked her auburn curls in urin. I looked down, surprised to see vivianne's pretty smirking face floating in the middle of my morning urine that spread around her neck like collar.

"I get it, you're just paying me back for lactating in your mouth!" Vivianne called out laughing. Before I wrestled my little snake back in his boxers Jean pulled Vivianne out of the bay and handed her a towel.

Vivianne gently gestured "No, thank you Jean," strutted toward me and said "Let him touch his own piss, that will teach him to not urinate over his girl unless she asks for it." I too laughed, somewhat sheepishly, kissed her and took her in my arms. It wasn't the piss but her huge naked boobs that held me back. She was topless! What would the crew think?

I took the towel out of Jean's stretched out hand, rinsed her off with the fresh-water hose and rubbed her down. "Jeeeesus Chrrrrist!" rang from the galley. Everyone turned to find Bertus, one of our more dominant crewmembers, stare at Vivianne and smile and added "We did tell D. to be a man and find a girl but we didn't expect him to bring home the trophy."

Vivianne tossed him an air kiss and turned to me and said "You hear that? That is what a woman wants to hear...not being pissed on, haha."

I threw my hands in the air, laughed and said "I can't believe my luck either but....in all honesty it was you guys who found her, I just did the honors and took one for the team." "Fuck you, and your eager-pleasing baby arm, we should've sent you to a kindergarten and taken this one for ourselves," echoed back from the galley.

"Hey, hey, now you're pushing your luck, buddy," Vivianne called out back. "You guys weren't the only ones who did the choosing, I had already picked him window-shopping. And as far as his little arm, he hasn't pleased anyone quite yet...but that is about to change...right big D?"

I was now, once again, beet red but quickly came back with "If Neptune and the weather Gods are with me, yes, yes, yes please."

"What do you mean," Jean asked, "Weather Gods, what do you know about the weather?" "I slept out here last night, bad weather is coming. I feel it and we can see it."

They all followed my eyes across a perfect blue sky toward the horizon and saw the black clouds, the type that brought us bad news before.

"Well, sure, in that case, -how much time to you two love-birds need to check off second base?

If he's right we're here for at least another two days." Vivianne, with the towel wrapped around her shoulder, for our entertainment deliberately leaving half her boobs exposed, said "If you guys stopped rapping about the weather and wondering about my intentions, D and I can actually get going already," then pushed me toward the stairs down to the galley and continued "So, where do you sleep little boy?"

Jean quickly leaned in and whispered in my ear, "take the aft cabin, that has a large mattress," and quickly added, "Open the hatch." As she followed my directions toward the stern she passed Bertus and kissed him right on the mouth and said "Here, this will shut you up."

Jean, looking down in to the galley called out at Vivianne "So, I welcome you on board, hand you a towel to wipe down the piss my helmsmen sprays all over you, then I offer you my cabin, and as a 'thank you very,' much Bertus the brute gets all the rewards." "You're time will come, Jean, if you let me do my job with Dutch Glory we'll square up."

All the other crew members, attracted by the commotion had gathered in the galley, laughed and unanimously said "You're a woman of our dreams, uhm, wet-dreams that is." Before I shut the cabin door Bertus and Jean called out "By the way, we saw you guys last night on the beach, if you're not hitting second base we're coming in."

I turned to Vivianne who had already spread herself out wide on the big mattress and smiled "Ah, now we know the naughty gawkers are."

I answered, as I crawled on top of her, "At least we kept it in the family." Without a beat she responded "Speaking of family...I am on the pill, but I like you to cum in my mouth, if that's OK with you?"

I smiled, looked how she effortlessly slipped out of her bikini bottoms and nodded, 'yes that's quite alright. It's awesome to see you swallow my sap."

Vivianne, I knew by now, would expect me to give her something to remember, so I took a deep breath, turned her on her stomach and slapped her on the bottom as hard I could. I remember Veronique begging me to slap her ass before fucking her hard and I assumed, given her naughty ways, Vivianne shared her passion for fun-pain.

Vivianne not only shared Veronique's kinky preference of being spanked, longingly strangled and nipple-pinched, she commanded me to do it again, harder and on the other bum...and her boobs. She handed me her bikini bottom and told me to blindfold her. That was one thing I had never done and eagerly complied.

She then begged me to spank her "bad, bad girl bottom," again and again. It didn't take long for the entire crew to get a clearm idead what was going, and quietly gather on deck to peek down the open hatch, straight in to Vivianne's covered face.

I noticed their shadows and looked up in to five faces with five fingers across their lips. Yes, sure, I wasn't saying a word. I was now under pressure to pull out all the stops. To give the guys a good show I started to lick her entire body, nice and slow...head to toes eventually licking her pussy for 30 minutes until she had at least four orgasms.

After the last orgasms she pulled me on top of her and guided me inside her and then took off her bikini-bottoms blindfold and looked straight in to ten pairs of eyes only four feet above her and blurted out, "Oooh my goodness. You horny boys have been sitting there all the time, haven't you!?"

The guys, smiling, beers in hand answered, "Yes, we have and loved every moment of it, so don't tell us now that you want us to leave." Vivianne looked at me, I just shrugged my shoulders and said "Come'on these boys haven't seen a woman like you getting off in years, if ever. Give'm a break...you're an amazing sight."

"OK, but then I want a full body massage from all of you. No complaints!"

"That is not only a deal," Bertus answered, "my lady, it's our duty."

"You heard her D, so hurry up, finish off stage 2 already, we're waiting!" Bertus and the other's all chimed in.

While having sex Vivianne tried to maintain eye contact with the guys. Hypnotizing them in to drooling wimps, fixated on every moan and drop oozing from her nips. When the guys saw her breast pump small streams of milk they gasped and mumbled among each other, "did you see that, her tits are lactating!"

Vivianne loved taunting the guys, looking deep and in to their eyes while getting fucked, letting her pussy and boob-juice flow liberally. It drove the guys absolutely mad with desire and I too was overwhelmed, by her blatant lack of shame, allowing herself to melt away in ecstasy.

I did my best to climax, but with all these eyes on me I decided to change strategy and move as fast I could while also breathing deep and deliberate as to delay orgasm and really make them feel bad for being peeking Tom's.

Half way in to it I flipped Vivianne over and went crazy on her doggy style for about 15 minutes and then told her I was desperately ready to cum inside her and safe half for her mouth, "I am going to cum and pull out and you need to quickly turn around, OK?."

She nodded and when I slapped her ass one more time as to tell her she turned around, took my cock in her mouth, sucking hard trying to get it all in, even though my balls had hardly time to refill, I came enough for it to drop all over her chin on to her breast, belly on to the bed.

"Hey, hey, hey, think about my sheets D., she's supposed to gobble that up not waste it on my bed, I have to sleep there tonight," Jean blurted from above with a smirk. My legs shook. I was too jittery to stand up for a minute. I looked at Vivianne, who smiled and grabbed my neck, pulling me in for a kiss.

I tasted my own boy sap on her tongue and asked "how does it taste to you?" She smacked her mouth a few times, rolled her tongue and said "It's nutty and salty 'n sweet, just the way I like it." She looked at the guys, stood on the bed, sticked out her upper body through the hatch and surrounded by the guys, she smiled, "who wants to clean up a dirty, dirty girl for a kiss?"

They guys chuckled and pulled her on deck. They all started to rub and fondle her until Bertus planted a kiss full on her mouth. The others followed suit and carried her to shower head toward the bow. Wim and Jean were the first one to say something, "that was something else."

He took a deep breath, looked at her pussy and blurted; "Now I am getting some."

They both got up and spread out four large towels. Vivianne reached her hands and arms toward the sky, stretching herself out, arching her back and then bend over, sank on 'all fours,' slowly crawling across the deck onto the towels.

With all eyes still on her ass and dripping vagina she turned on her back spread her legs and said "Who's going do me the honor...I want that rub down but first I need some tongue!"

Within one second Bertus dove right in to her. He immediately began to wildly lick her pussy, snarled and growled like a wolf, grabbing her legs and pushing them even further apart.

I could see his hard pecker pushing against the gossamer layer of his nylon shorts. If it wasn't for her having drained my balls just minutes prior I would be fighting him for that spot.

Now I grappled with emotions of being excited and turned on watching her get licked by other man, while waves of jealousy shot through my head. I had absolutely no right to be jealous. And by the look of it there would be a lot more reasons to address the issue of insecurity right there and then.

The other guys came closer too and started to rub her nipples and every inch of her beautiful naked body. One of them started to kiss and lick her neck. She moaned and then, as she tried to open Wim's shorts asked "hey guys, I need to know, are you all disease free?"

Oh man, I thought, is she going fuck the other guys too!? Before I became concerned the guys all nodded, and I saw the first dick disappear in her greedy mouth. It was an amazing sight. It drove me wild and hard to see "my" girl suck another guy and have another one between her legs, licking her's and my juices like there was no tomorrow.

It was only getting worse. Now all the guys had their cocks out, waiting their turn to fill up her mouth. Bertus wanted to fuck her but she gently guided his, what appeared to be very thick cock, between her boobs instead, squeezing them together.

It took but a minute for him to climax straight in to her face, hair and neck. She rubbed his cum all over her bod and quickly took the next cock in to her mouth, sucking and stroking it to climax a few minutes later.

This went on for about 30 minutes until all the guys had blown their load and she lay smiling totally covered in their cum. I had not moved an inch. Still petrified, confused and battling my emotions. I caught myself before anyone noticed and said, while Jean sat on his knees next her left shoulder, "That was the most amazing, crazy, hot and stimulating thing I have ever seen. It beats the moon landing any day."

Vivianne looked at me with a satisfied smirk on her face, continuing spreading sperm all over herself, blinking her eye and said "well, honey, how do you like your girlfriend now?" I was speechless, I knew she was joking about the girlfriend part and I stammered "like I said it was...." before I could finish she said "I absolutely loved it! I want more, so you boys be ready for me tonight, OK?"

All of the guys, some rinsing themselves off, exchanged eye contact and eagerly nodded in agreement. Jean, who came in her mouth last, his dick still in her left hand which slowly pump-squeezed the last low hanging jazz drops out of his balls, said, with a slight climax induced stammer "D, you... just earned the stateroom for as long as we're here."

Then, looking at Vivianne, while pulling his soft cock out of her hand, "Vivianne, this is the best experience of my years as a sailor and on behalf of the entire crew I thank you and declare you 'Saintess Vivi,' our Goddess, ball-drainer and protector." She laughed, veered up and kissed him on the lips, then wrapped hers around his cock, sucking off that last low hanging drop. He sighed in ecstatic relief, took her hand and pulled her up on to her feet.

Some of the guys walked over to her with the hose and a towel but she smiled, declining the offer, "I love to be naked and let you guy's sap dry on me. It's a beauty secret. And I want you guys to randomly come over to me and latch on and drink my health potion...it's my way of saying thank you."

She then come over to me, reached out and helped me out of the hatch, kissed me and softly asked "Did you really like it as much as I did, because I don't want this surprise party to interfere with what we have going."

While the idea of her sucking cock, having the guys "latch on" and who knows what else that evening, still caused some unease I admired her so much for her courage and amazing ability expressing her sexuality and answered "No, I absolutely want you to suck and even fuck more cocks....these are my buddies and it's a wonderful thing you are so open and wild. It's just new to me, but don't let that stop you."