An Island Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I went as fast as I could, leaning far over her, with her face now below my nipples. She could no longer suck any cocks and grabbed my waist and bit my nipples. I squirmed like being hit by an electric shock. I was super sensitive and it made me even harder. I went nuts on her, long deep thrusts for about three long minutes before I nearly collapsed.

Vivianne and Jean were now both yelling at me, "You mother fucker, harder, harder, what is wrong with you" Followed by her "yes do me, harder, faster, faster...yes pound me. I am your master and you're my servant. Don't hold back!"

She started to tighten up and reach another climax. She relaxed for about 15 seconds and I reached for a towel to put under my knees.

Once her climax subsided I was going to give the performance of a life time and knew that I needed every bit of help I could muster up. Picking up speed, I sucked some milk from her nipples while letting her suck more cocks.

I then laid my head in her neck like Jean had done from behind, thrusting her harder and harder. She started to moan and writhe under me, bopping up and down, allowing the cock in her ass to create more sensations.

I relaxed my leg muscles as soon as she climaxed again, took deep deliberate breaths as to allow my body to keep going after she calmed down. I didn't want to come for at least thirty minutes and impress everyone with my stamina and technique, but this was near torture, a pleasurable pain.

Vivianne started to slap me in the face, "You will fuck me harder, do you hear. Don't give me this shit. Harder, harder!"

She then pinched my nipples and pulled hard. I moaned and cried "Aaah, what the hell....aaah, yeah!" After about five minutes I cramped up and Jean said "Take it easy D., breath deep and relax for a moment....you have nothing to prove. Enjoy, this, and let it sink in. You're fucking a beautiful women, she needs you to feel your appreciation, not just a hard cock hammering her pussy....hammering is for her ass." Aaah, that was it.

No wonder Bertus had gone to town like a champ in her ass and I was to treasure her pussy not pound it to hell. Following his advice, I laid still for about thirty or forty seconds, letting the thrusts from the cock in her ass do the work I started to kiss her neck and whisper "I absolutely love your body, your beauty and your passion. You are a true gift."

She took Frans' cock out of her mouth, smiled and kissed me passionately. Jean then interfered, "OK, little sluts enough of the sweet-talk, back to sucking and fucking!."

"Okay, yes, yes," I laughed, and started to fuck her again, faster and an intense tingling sensation swept through my body taking me in to a state of delirium. All I saw was leaking tits, hard cocks in her hands and mouth, slapping balls, foaming seamen in her ass, and smiling, faces all around me.

This must be heaven! As she sucked Frans and Wim, her endless endurance surprising all of us, I picked up speed again and went as crazy as I could. Then I cramped and I blew my hot steam like a steam locomotive slowing down my thrusts, entering a station, —inside her pussy, adding to the foaming mess that was already streaming out of her. I actually passed out from total sensory overload.

Not long, but long enough for me to remember not remembering 20 seconds that followed my orgasm. Jean told me later that my body went in to shock, spasming out. "Now that's giving a woman an a nice long fucking!."

Vivianne kept going as I crawled to the side, allowing Robby take my place. He had been ready to jump on right in after me. Anticipating to finally penetrate her for a long time. Touching her carefully and quietly observing while I was fucking and as soon he moved inside her went nuts for a few minutes, thrusting rapidly, as if he lost any control over himself —until she grabbed his balls and squeezed them.

His eyes opened wide, he slowed down, clenched her upper arms, arched his back and came bucking like a donkey in heat, his cock pulsating semen inside her, all over her belly and face. Then he collapsed on top of her. Vivianne looked at me, turned back to him, smiled rubbed his back and ran her hand through his hair and kissed his crown like a mother who consoled her child.

He was totally exhausted but eagerly kissed her back, looked over at me, smirked and said, "this is absolutely insane. How can I ever forget this, if you don't marry this woman, I will."

It was enormously exciting to watch her, Vivianne, the Goddess of sex and crazy passion, the one that had wiped out all the Isabella and Veronique withdrawals, the one I was about to fall in love with.

This intense feeling of jealousy, confusion, excitement and joy was 'headspinningly' hot. I had to totally separate my emotional feelings from the insatiable sexual attraction toward her, the women who was having sex with every man in sight.

Bertus came over, laid his hand on Robby's shoulder and said, "good job, you are warming up. The he turned to me and said "But you, whoohaa, D., you're picking up quickly. Now, if I picked up from you the skill to pick-up woman like our Goddess over here I'd be in great shape."

As Robby got off of her, Vivianne sucked the last stops off of Frans' cock, nodded and raised her head to kiss me. I tasted seemed on her lips and laughed, "Oh man, this is too much."

She looked at me and responded with a smile, "Well, now you know how I feel!" Everyone laughed, gratefully recovering from busting their nuts in one of her orifices. She laid back down, reached out to grab Bertus' soft cock, weighing it in her left hand.

And as an ambitious predeterminate lascivious smile formed on her face, smacking her lips, savoring the fluids she extracted from her spent subjects, said, "I am going to demand that you fuck me hard after rinsing off and a short lunch break. You need to show D. how it's done fat-cock style. It will make him really appreciate my pussy."

Really! Was she going to fuck again!? I was panicking. No, way. How could she? Before another thought ransacked my confused mind I scrambled to help the guys lift her up and as semen, milk and sweat poured out and off of her and helped her on to the deck where we washed her down.

It was quite a sight. Six of us rubbing her down, while kissing and stroking her whole body. She returned the favor by washing our balls, bums and cocks. She made sure to rub extra soap and water all over Bertus' now semi erect rod while Wim and I rinsed the soap from her ass and boobs.

We made some food, sat around the deck to eat, joked about and some of us took a ten minute nap. Vivianne, Bertus and I crashed on the spinnaker bag and cuddle-sandwiched her, both of us kissing and caressing her while she rubbed our cocks and pinched our nipples. "I need you both ready for me," she moaned. "So take it easy, you'll be needing your rest."

We closed our eyes for a few minutes and just laid there, listening to the guys chatter in the background, soaking up a the sun rays and eventually drifting off for what turned in to a 25 minutes nap. When we woke up we both latched on to her nipples and suckled her awake. She opened her eyes, giggled, pushed us away, then pulled us back in to continue, "Yea, yeah, drink some, take the pressure off...aaah, yes, yes."

The other crew members came over, took their turns and by the time six of us had suckled her she had no more milk to give we carried her in a seated position over to the life raft, leaned her back against the soft spinnaker bag, held her legs apart doctor office style.

Bertus immediately moved in and stroked his cock hard. With her left hand she grabbed his balls, gently caressing them, intensely watching him get ready for her. We all stood still, gazing with as much anticipation for his thick cock to enter her.

We had all seen what he had done to her ass earlier, how deep she moaned being jack-hammered so hard it surprised us she asked for more instead of screaming to make him stop. She looked up, meeting our eyes and whispered, "this is the thickest cock I've ever had in me, I need you all to lick and spit my pussy."

Bertus shuffled back, leaned in and licked her and two other guys spat on her pussy as she fingered herself ready. He moved back in and tapped his cock on her clit. A shockwave traveled through her legs, flinching her knees, letting out a short gasp and said, "Come one, slip it in, Bertus, I need you to fuck me good. Show D., and the guys how it's done."

It was such a turn on to watch Bertus shove his cock in, deliberately moving torturously slow, loving every second of it. He knew he was being watched and chosen by her because of his thick cock. That morning when he fucked her ass like a madman was the first time I had seen a cock that was thicker than mine.

In Paris the girls had assured me that I was much longer than most guys. Something that had never concerned me, until Vivianne made a point that thicker cocks are a big issue, literally. And now, once again, I had to endure the nauseating, exciting and numbing sight of Vivianne being fucked by other man, with a thicker cock.

Seeing her eyes roll back, her hands clenched around his butt cheeks, about to help herself to another orgasm triggered not only strong sensations of excitement and jealousy but also a welcoming sense of pride. After all, she had first chosen me, and I was her conduit to all of these men.

Why did any of it matter? Why did I even feel these emotions? As much as I felt some shame having to acknowledge that I was just as mortal, sensitive to all of the feelings I had quietly criticized in other's, as happy was I that it started to shift. Yes, I was starting to actually be turned on by seeing her get such intense satisfaction from other men, even men with thicker cocks.

The look in her eyes when she met mine, emitting the pleasure, as if to say "thanks," making it an "us" experience was beyond anything a psychological tour de force of cock-envy, lust and deep-rooted desire and insecurity.

Vivianne, as her pussy lips wrapped tightly around the first half of Bertus' ram rod, saw how excited I was, grabbed my cock and pulled it toward her mouth. "I want you to cum in my mouth when he cum's inside me, OK?"

I was rock hard again as soon my perspective changed, letting go of everything but desire to please her and to learn from this amazing moment in life, allowing the tantalizing sights, feeling and thoughts to fuel my own passion opposed to distract me from the job that was required of me; to please a woman in need of rescue from the boredom of life at a bank.

She had obviously come to Tenerife to find something that could fulfill her needs and her eyes had fallen on me to help her find it, so who was I to judge her and myself or anyone? Her pussy lips were so tight that I wanted to reach down and help that thick cock enter her, to bring her more pleasure, to make sure it wouldn't hurt.

As I debated all of the reasons why touching her and Bertus would be "wrong" she "moaned and said, "can you pull it out for a moment....I need you to hang on a sec, you guys switch places, OK? I can't take him all the way, there is too much pressure."

Bertus slowly backed off, pulled out and got up. As I positioned myself on the towel her mouth already wrapped around his cock, nearly gagging, with streams of saliva dripping from her chin.

I now had free reign over her pussy and shoved in as deep as I could, until I was forced to back off about two or three inches from the base of my cock. As I started to move in and out, making my balls slap hard against her ass, I felt something inside her give way.

As I pushed further suddenly all of the cum that had been pushed deep inside her and not been washed away gushed out. The guys stared in awe as bubbles of pussy juice and cum dripped down over the life raft, then saturating the dry fibers of the teak deck.

They laughed when Jean tried to grab a towel to wipe it off. Robby blurted out, "Cum'on, skipp it's just you own sap. What the sun can't handle will leave a great memory." Jean, realizing how silly it was to even try, chuckled and said, "My sap? Yeah and that of half the crew, this is going to leave a stain, the only one we'll love forever. I do hope the owner will appreciate it as much as we do."

Vivianne let go of Bertus' cock, pushed her belly, as to drive out all the cum build up and said, "D., it's time to stretch me up, let Bertus fuck me good for a while, OK?"

All the guys joined in, "Bertus, stretch her out, Bertus stretch her out, Bertus...." before they could could say another word Vivianne yelled, "Oh come on you babies, have him fuck me already, just be still, let the poor man concentrate."

We all lost it and laughed, slapped Bertus on the back and kept quiet, until Bertus moved in, drove his cock slowly past the point of no return. We burst out "Yeah, it's gone, she took it."

We all knew how absurd it was but turning it in to sporting event, taking it to a level where it was no longer an act of intimacy.

Now it was something to accomplish. We saw the intense look on Vivianne's face and refocused on what was going on. We all knew how tight her pussy was and to see Bertus' monster cock stretch it out so far that Vivianne was visually struggling meant that something was giving in. "Oooh, Bertus...Bertus, it hurts. No, no, no, don't pull it out, put it back, but just hold it in place. Yes, there, now don't move."

Her labia were blood shot. She took deep quick breaths, as if delivering a baby. It surprised us because she took his cock up her anal rose-bud like there was no tomorrow. "Shall I get some oil, or butter?"

Robby's voice, sounded like a child who wants to help his mommy with the shopping bags, broke the tension. I felt bad for not asking right away, but she had so much pussy juice and saliva in her that the question seemed absurd. There was no way she was in need of lubrication, she needed to stretch and that is exactly what she was doing, with all of us standing around as if we're expecting her to deliver twins.

Vivianne didn't respond but kept on wiggling, then started to buck her hips, relaxing in to the tension, loving the pain that shot through her in waves of ecstay, so captivating that none of us saw a small boat with three girls and two guys tied off along side.

Wim was the only one who saw and called out, "Ahoy, we got visitors, guys, guys, we got people here!" We all looked over and before any of us could say a word the newcomers stepped on board, walked over, stared at our naked bodies and quickly suspected something hot and steamy was going on in the center of the circle.

"Vivianne, who bist Du," one of the girls called out. Vivianne, not moving out of her position, Bertus still all the way inside her, called back "Hallo Gretchen, ich bin hier...." Her friends all moved in and as soon they saw what was going on sank to their knees and asked "Are you OK?"

"Yes, of course, I am OK, I am having so much fun. Just let me finish off Bertus here and I'll introduce you to my new friends."

She grabbed Bertus by his ass cheeks and pushed herself against his body as close she could, then wrapped her hands around his neck and started to buck. This time all the way until she climaxed.

Once again sending streams of urine or ejaculate all over Bertus, the deck and some splashed over whoever stood behind Bertus. She dropped back on the sail bag and pulled her legs from the hands that kept them apart, wrapped them around Bertus and commanded him to fuck her hard as she reached over to my cock, pulling me in to her mouth.

Bertus didn't need much encouragement, with twelve pairs of eyes on him he went as fast and crazy as I imagine anyone to ever be able to move. Pumping, sliding in and out of position, wildly clamping on to anything that wouldn't move, working his way to a deep roaring satisfying orgasms that inspired me for years and years.

As I watched in awe at the wild display of crazy sex, enjoying the strong suction of her mouth on my cock I admitted she was right, I needed to see how it was done animal style. Unrestrained by anything but physical limits.

I carefully looked for signs, anticipating to cum at the same time, leaning back, tightening my thigh muscles, advancing the onset of climax. Bertus went nuts for about 3 minutes, then tossed his head back, grabbed her wrists and pulled her as hard toward him as possible.

My cock slipped out of her mouth, but just when he started to pump streams of cum in to her I managed to blow most of my load in her mouth. She gobbled it up and pushed Bertus on his back and rode him to another climax, then fell back again on the sail bag, pulling him on top of her, spent, moaning and soaking in sweat, cum and attention.

Like Robby, Jean and Wim, myself, Bertus too collapsed on her chest. Panting like a olympic sprinte at the finish line. His face flush and swollen, slowly revealing a satisfying smile. He stayed there for 30 seconds, then pulled out his limp cock, allowing all go the juices to ooze right on top the dark slippery pool that had formed 45 minutes earlier. A pool we had we all decided none of us would remove. It was up to the sun and the ocean to do as it pleased.

Jean and Wim helped Bertus back on his feet. When I lifted Vivianne, she stood for a moment, wobbled, unable to stand so we laid her back down, again, between Bertus and me, all of us exhausted from climaxing, visual and physical overload.

He slipped his arm under her neck and closed his eyes after kissing her and high-fiving me. I put my head on her chest for a moment, licked some drops of milk that still poured out of her nipples and moved my head to her shoulder.

We rested for about ten minutes until Vivianne, with a huge smile on her face, kissed her friends and introduced some of us as she remained on her back and asked for something to drink. Wim scrambled up to get her a bottle of cold water which she drank half way and poured the rest over her sweaty body to cool off.

She smiled at me and started to get up. I lifted her up and carried her to he shower for another rinse-off. She lifted one leg, allowing me to spray water in to her pussy, and shamelessly introduced the rest of the crew, "These are my friends from Germany, they are staying at the same hotel. I know the girls from college, you know banking school."

She had explained that 'Bankkauffrau' means a degree in 'banking and finance,' and her friends were here to meet everyone.

Two of the girls, introducing themselves as Gretchen and Brigitte, about 25 or 26 were well built tall and blonde, the other one, Hella was shorter, sturdy but fit, had brown hair and perky boobies.

The guys, Tobias and Meinhart, were tall, skinny, nerdy types but very lively and athletic. They shook hands, took off their all clothes and jumped over board with the girls following suit. They swam around the boat and called us to join them.

We looked around the deck and decided to go for it. Vivianne and I ran, holding hands and jumped right in the middle of her pack of friends. Before I knew the girls grabbed ahold me and started to feel me up and laughed, "Ah, this is your boy, Vivi, this is the one you told us about."

"Yes, but he is obviously not the only one I play with...jajaja, I drained all of them today, twice!"

"What! You did all of them. So, you did it, you actually pulled it off!"

The guys had joined us in the water and heard them speak in German and asked me what was said. I explained that I got the impression that Vivianne planned the whole thing ahead of even swimming over to us.

"OK," Jean," said, that makes sense. Well, no complains here," the rest of the crew chimed in. We fooled around a bit in the water and climbed out. Vivianne took a towel I offered and Jean and I rubbed her down.