An Island Affair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Vivianne looked around the group and said aloud "D. loves me to do this again. Everyone OK with that?"

"Yes, hell yessss!!" echoed across the water. I burst out laughing and Jean put his arm around my shoulder and said "I can't believe it myself if it wasn't for the happy tingling in my balls, but we better get her ready."

And with her he meant the yacht. There was indeed a lot to do. The sails for one, had to be picked up from the sail maker and supplies had to be stowed away.

While the crew and I handled the various chores Vivianne, insisting to remain nude for the entire day, naturally not expecting any objections, made herself useful by preparing lunch, drinks and offered an occasional french kiss and manual ball-rub, whispering in the lucky crew member's ear "Like I told D., I need to make sure you're well fed and hydrated so you can give me that snake of yours tonight."

The guys responded with a grateful smile and some latched on to her breasts and slurped as much milk she allowed to be suckled out of her. She'd gently push them away after a minute or so and then went off to the next chore or she took a few minutes to spread out on the deck.

The guys took eager lustful glances at her teenage-girl-type, little-lipped-labia and massive firm boobs and looked forward licking, fucking and suckling her again that evening. There was unanimous sense of excitement. I never saw the men happier. I was no longer alone with my thoughts about women and sex. Apparently I was normal.

I now was one of the men, most of which, despite being less exposed to sexual verity, had had more lovers and joked about my lack of experience. We had sailed together for a few months now and much of the trip had certainly not been easy, but the power of one stunning, slutty woman could mend all ills, to be forgotten, like snow under the sun.

Especially the Canaria'n sun that gave such irresistible glow on Vivianne's skin. I was the youngest crew member and always under mainly self educed pressure to perform and prove myself worthy.

There was a lot of money invested in the race and blowing out our main sail and jib was a major set back since it also blew our chances to win the race. At the end of the storm the crew saw me in a different daylight. I had been able to face my duties unfazed by the overwhelming natural force of wind and water that claimed many fellow sailors.

Mostly because of my inexperience, not knowing how close to death a 45 feet crashing wave would take us. Being unfazed by the potential impact of deadly natural forces doesn't translate to being immune to the scary process of seducing a beautiful stranger, who turned out to become Vivianne, a portal to sex and ecstasy to me and the crew.

Morphing in to being her lover by way of my contributions of youthful innocence was something I never expected, but I couldn't have been prouder. Maybe even more so than in Paris, the morning after losing my virginity to Isabelle, —who had an hugely important and unforgettable impact on my development, and was far more restrained than Vivianne.

One was not better than the other but with all things in life, the way events shape and force us to respond matters more than what happened. What shocks one person invigorates another. Vivianne forced me to overcome the dark abyss and gut-wrenching evils of jealousy. To physically and emotionally engage, exchange, enjoy and let her be without judgment and a misguided sense of possession was something totally new to me.

That evening, the yacht clean, ready for departure, the men all showered and dressed in clean shirts waited impatiently for the moment Vivianne opened the master cabin door. "I'll surprise all of you. Just sit around the galley table and wait for me" were her last words before disappearing in to the cabin. It had been about an hour and none of us knew what she was doing. Jean even whispered "She's a slick one...what if she crawled out of the back hatch and swam to shore?" Robby, our handsome 34 year old first-mate responded "I don't believe that for a minute...didn't you see her juices dripping all over her legs.

She's going to demand some action and we better get ready." He was right, we had all stared at the thick odorless sweet watery jell she excreted from her tiny pussy whenever she bent over or brushed agains us, allowing us to gently finger and kiss her at random. Her boobs too had constantly lactated, no matter how much we suckled her between chores. We had boners the entire day and she was not going to swim to shore and turn us in to a blue-balled mess.

Although earlier that day she asked me what I had in mind her do this evening I wasn't sure and told her, inspired by Isabelle's nude show back in Paris, to strip for us on music. The guys looked at me and asked, but I just put my finger over my lips. Bertus got up to grab a few more beers and topped off my staple glass of water and said "maybe this will lose you up." Everyone laughed and longingly looked back at the cabin door.

Waiting offered me a moment to reflect. I had slurped plenty pussy juice from three different woman, milked Vivianne for hours, but I still couldn't handle a glass of beer or wine without losing it. Alcohol intolerance would prove later to be a blessing. I was always going to be the last guy standing, the one to take the pretty ladies home.

We heard a knock and the door finally opened. She slowly showed us a long tan leg. We could see the subtle blue of a few bruises. The signs of her wild escapades that morning. She then stepped out in to the passage way, fully dressed in Jean's dark blue pleaded shorts and white pinstriped dress shirt. While the pants was a bit too lose she filled up every inch of his shirt and it looked marvelous.

She even donned his silly captain hat that made her look sassy and more irresistible. With a ball point she mimicked a 1920's cigarette stick, puffing little faux clouds our way. "Burlesque!" blurted the men in choir. "Oh this is awesome" said Jean as he slapped the guys next to him on the back. I wasn't familiar with the term "burlesque" but was no less eager to learn.

Vivianne pushed the power button on the stereo and on Jean's favorite Neil Diamond songs all her clothes came off, slowly teasingly, as well as I imagined the woman at Moulin Rouge do it. Incredible. What a power!

We men were re-hypnotized by her movements, sexuality and the mind-blowing prospects that, unlike the real shows in Paris and Vegas, her body would be devoured by all of us.

Crawling over the floor, hip pumping, squeezing her boob together and licking the milk from her own nipples was just a start. She winked Wim to come over and take her pants off and took a huge banana, rubbed milk and saliva over it and slowly pushed in to her pussy.

Then gestured to Wim to keep moving it in an out while kissing him. It was so ridiculously hot to watch that we had a hard time staying in our seats.

Viviane crawled over to the table, the banana being kept in pace by Wim who followed her like a dog. She pushed all the beers aside and crawled on top, squeezed the banana out of her pussy, flipped on her back, draping her arms and legs over all of us.

She lifted her labia in my face and said "Baby, do me the honor to give me my first climax...I want to be fucked, licked and suckled tonight, by all of you!"

Whoa! I was floored and shook with anticipation to see that happen, to witness this sex feast right in front of me. While I licked her she reached under her hip and slowly pulled the thick end of a carrot from her ass and slipped in to her mouth and then in to mine.

Ah, now we understood why she took so long. She had cleaned herself out with that piece of water hose she had asked for and carved a one inch circular ridge in the carrot as to not have it slip out of her tight anal rosette.

The men went nuts. They immediately started to rub and suck her nipples and took off all of their clothes. I too ripped off my shorts and tank top and entered her pussy, slowly all the way. She moaned and started to suck Robby's big cock. His was shorter than mine but thicker and his huge balls were filled with a massive amount of juice she was eagerly trying to drain in her mouth.

She stopped for a moment and said, "Hang on," got up and pulled me on the table, on my back, then straddled and guided me back in to her pussy. She then held still and ordered Robby to get up and inside of her ass. He stammered "Are you sure...I am known to hurt girls, before."

Without even answering she grabbed a few fingers full of butter from the dish that sat on the ledge below the portholes (that she must have placed there earlier) and slapped some on his cock and her ass.

She then told Jean and the other's "get my ass ready boys, I want to feel your fingers stretch me up." She carefully shoved in one finger beside the other and when about six fingers disappeared deep inside her she pulled Robby closer.

The guys pulled out their fingers and helped Robby position himself standing over us, mounting her asshole. It went in like butter, literally and everyone gasped. I could feel his thick cock rub against mine, with only her ass and vagina walls separating us.

My "No way man, I am not going be rubbing my cock against the his!" didn't slow him down. He laughed and said "Grow up. Homophobic piece of shit. Keep your mouth shut and fuck her good. Now you can let loose, go as wild you can, just don't slip out."

Jean now slapped me on my ass with a parallel ruler he grabbed from the navigation table and said, "Yes, D, who the hell cares, this is about having a good time and Vivianne here needs you to give it to her." Vivianne, laughed as she pulled a cock out of her mouth and said "yes, D.,...give me your best."

She took a deep breath and pushed herself back in to Robby's and me, balls deep and started to buck back and forth. It was insanely stimulating to have her dripping boobs right in my face and feel her pussy tighten up more than ever before. The cock in her mouth climaxed and semen was running all over her chin, dripping down on me too, no matter how I tried to dodge it.

She lowered her head and licked right off my face. That was another new for me, one I hoped to never repeat, no matter how hot it was to be licked by her the idea of sperm on my face didn't help the deep thrusts I tried to maintain. It did give me more insight and respect for women who, for some reason, are OK with having guys cum in their faces. I still don't understand why.

After about 3 minutes she reached for Frans' cock, put it in to her mouth and sucked it hard while rubbing his balls and buttocks.

It didn't take long before she started to gargle and spasmed in pure joy and excitement. Her pussy pumped a watery fluid in small streams all over Robby's legs, the table and me. Just like Veronique and Isabella, Vivianne could let herself go, turning her pussy in to a fountain.

Jean ran for a towel and dabbed the floor, table and handed the towel to Robby who wiped his and my legs dry and continued to fuck her slowly as to give her a moment to recover.

I wanted to cum so bad but controlled the urge and countered his rhythm as to allow space for one cock at the time to fill her up. Vivianne moaned and moaned and started to suck and stroke the new cock in her mouth to orgasm.

This time swallowing to my relief every drop, then said, "OK, Robby, why don't you cum in me boy....it's time I feel some more hot jizz in my ass!" Without saying a word Robby started to pound her ass like crazy, huffing and puffing, wildly grabbing her firm bum-meat, waist and shoulders.

He blurted out a huge moan and emptied his pulsating balls in to her. Even I could feel the warm juice fill her up. She clawed my shoulders and kissed me, then threw her head back and came again. Another fountain ejaculated out of her pussy, some of it pressing first against then passed my cock. I quickly pulled out to let her empty herself before slipping it right back in.

Once again, Jean dabbed as much as he could catch and licked some of it off her pussy, bending his neck and even slobbering part of my balls accidentally. It didn't matter any more. We were all engulfed in a sexual-overload, in a stupor of pleasure, allowing all boundaries to fade.

Robby, climbed off the table and pulled one of the other guys in to position. I could feel that this dick was a lot smaller than Robbie's and it allowed me to move more freely, and drive myself to orgasm.

After about 2 minutes of pumping and suckling her boobs Vivianne said "I don't want you to cum yet. You need to wait. I want the other guys to all cum in my ass first." Oh man, that was going to be hard. I was really close to blowing an enormous load and now I had to wait at least another 20 to 30 minutes.

But, hey, whoever complains about fucking a beautiful women while drinking her milk is not worthy so off I went in to long-medium-speed-thrust-mode.

Finding the perfect rhythm between breath and building sensation overload. It didn't take long for the other guy to cum and he slid backward off the table when she too bucked in to another orgasm. This time she didn't spray as much but clawed my chest to a bloody mess.

Jean pulled Bertus in position, even helped guide his massive cock in her ass. Fumbling and swearing "come on, don't hold back, this is not that village pig you're used to fuck, then ruler-slapped his ass and jelled "this is our Goddes Saint Vivi...now give it to her!"

Slap, slap, slap..."hahahaha." I had to laugh so hard that I lost control and pulled out too far and stabbed my cock against her belly.

This actually allowed Berus easier entry and before I knew what the hell was going on Jean grabbed my cock and guided me back inside her, while Bertus started pounding her hard and mean. Inspired by the slapping of his own ass he started slapping her's hard. So hard that I thought she was going to balk.

But instead she screamed; "yes, finally I feel a man inside me! Harder, harder you fucking animal...don't you hold back. I am telling you, FUCK me hard!"

That was all the encouragement Bertus needed. I felt his cock go nuts, in-out-in-out-in-out of her ass, ratatatatata, like a jack hammer. I slowed down my pace as to allow him to do his thing and marveled at his stamina. This was indeed inspiring. I was to let myself loose too. No more holding back.

This woman was a sex beast and had met her match! I looked around the room and all eyes were on Bertus and his wild ass-fucking. A few minutes in one of they guys reached out for some more butter, slapped it on her ass and Bertus' cock. "Thanks man, that right there gave me another minute before busting."

It was insanely wild and Vivianne laid her head on my chest and all she yelled was "Yes, yes, yes, spank me, fuck, fuck, fuck, yessss!"

Now Jean too spanked her ass as Bertus was too busy holding on to her shoulders for dear life not to fall off the table. About ten long minutes later he called out "Vivi, Vivi, I am going to cum!" he screamed and pushed all the way in and ended off with short, spastic thrusts.

He then collapsed on her back as Vivianne too slumped in to a blubbering, leaking pile of passion. Breathing deep, semen foaming out of her ass on my balls and legs. Her sweat soaked belly pumping air, panting and sighing "Oooh Bertus, that was too good. Ahh, my ass is aglow...I love it!"

Bertus literally rolled off of her, and slammed on to the parquet saloon floor, rolled on to his back with a huge smile he stammered "Vivi, you dirty beast, you're the best. I am melted away inside you."

Vivianne, raised her head from my chest, laughed and replied "You all be in love once I am done with you dirty rascals." None of us had any reason to believe otherwise.

After a minute or two of letting her relax, while I slowly pumped in and out of her soaking pussy, Jean climbed in position and carefully slipped in his cock.

He leaned over forward as to put more pressure on her ass and pussy walls. He laid his head in her neck and started to talk dirty. "You goddess, you fool us but I know that all you are is a naughty, dirty slut...I knew the moment you stood there, spying on us, measuring us up that you want to get fucked...you can't fool me.

And now we are going to fill up every hole and there is nothing you can do. You are our sex toy, you'll do wherever I tell you." He then reached for one of the guys and told her to suck him hard. "Get that cock pumping again. Come on."

To my surprise she responded, her voice deflated and compliant, "yes, I am a bad girl, a dirty slut and I want to get you all to own me, to fill me up for days."

She took the soft cock in her mouth and slurped it back to life. Then Jean jumped off and yanked Wim, who had his cock in her mouth over to her ass and guided him inside her. But the table was so slippery that we all started to slide off.

"OK, we need to rethink this," Jean said and lifted Vivianne off my cock and off the table, and then told Wim to lay in the floor and place her on top of him and as he fucked her in the ass Jean licked her to orgasm.

It was a stunning sight seeing her juices literally spray in Jean's mouth and face and all over the floor. He swallowed whatever he could and went right back down on her. Vivianne then called me over, "give me your cock...I need your cock in my mouth."

But Jean stretched out his arm, blocking me from stepping over to her head, lifted his mouth off her pussy and said "No, no, no, she needs to do a second drain on the boys first."

The guys all got up and lined up at her face. Letting her suck one after the other. I just stood there, keeping my self hard and watched as she came another time. "Come over here D., it's your turn to fuck her pussy."

He then quickly added; "We can't have you go back and forth between pussy and ass."

Isabella had explained about the risk of getting a bladder infection if a guys goes back and forth. I was just surprised Jean knew about it. But of course he knew...he was far more experienced than I was.

I entered her while she still had Wim's cock in her ass, laying on top of him with her back toward him. I kissed her nipples, her neck and bit her ear. Wim, below us, with his cock fighting for space, mumbled "This is getting a bit heavy...I'm going blow!"

He cramped up and pumped his load in to her and fell back.

Vivianne pushed me back, got up told me to lay down, mounted me while grabbing Jean. He followed her direction and entered her ass again. He found a nice rhythm and reached around to milk-pinch her nipples hard and bit her neck. It made her boobs drain in my face. I tried to catch the little streams with my mouth and latched on whenever I could.

Jean bit her neck and slapped her boobs right out of my mouth. Smack, smack, as he thrusted his cock faster...."Oh Jean, you're so mean, I looove it" Vivianne squealed.

What, love it? I was confused and picked up some speed and decided to focus on her nipples, whenever they were not slapped, pinched or suckled by one of the other guys who all rubbed her, licked her as Jean and I fucked her as hard we could, bringing Vivianne to squirm and moan like a pig.

This time I sucked as much of her boob in to my mouth as I could fit and let my tongue swirl around, switching between them every thirty seconds or so. When I felt her starting to moan and buck again I went faster and faster planning to finally blow my load deep inside her.

Jean, who was now watching and pushing me back up and down at times as to make sure I went deep, in pace with the other cock said, "hey, hey, don't build up quite yet, let her cum first and then you were supposed to slam it in her ass and stay there until you blow." Oh, yes, that's right. I pulled out and Jean guided helh her ass open while the other cock was still inside her!