An Island Vacation Pt. 01

Story Info
Nicky learns a lesson in obedience.
6k words
4.12
18.5k
18
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Sex on the Beach!" Julie shouted out to the bartender at the touristy dive bar. Her boyfriend, Nick, chuckled and said "We just got here, and you're already thinking about having sex on the beach?"

Julie blushed, and pushed him playfully, the effort making her perfect tits jiggle in the tiny bikini she wore. It was true, they were only a day into their long weekend vacation to the tiny island country. What wasn't true was Julie thinking about sex with Nick...on the beach or anywhere. The trip had been a spur of the moment decision, an attempt to give one more shot at their relationship. But by now she was more sure than ever that once they got back she would be breaking up with Nick.

Nick was a nice enough boy, maybe even too nice. Well, unless you asked his sister Tasha. There was a sibling rivalry for the ages! Tasha hated Nick with a passion, though Julie was never sure why. Probably something to do with the fact that he got to run the company when Tasha was sure it should have been hers. She would do anything to take control from him and see him fall as low as possible.

Julie had nothing against him, but she needed someone who was more...manly. Still, she thought, may as well make the best of this trip since Nick was paying for it. He wasn't an alpha male by any means but he did have a great job as the head of his family's company and didn't mind spending money on her. She sipped her drink and let him put his arm around her, his hand drifting down tentatively to caress one ass cheek. Julie rested her left arm on Nick's shoulder, feeling like she was hugging a younger brother.

Maybe that was part of it. Nick was smaller than Julie, even though he was two years older than her 20. His build was more feminine than masculine, with smooth skin and lips that were fuller than most. The 4 inch dick didn't make him any more manly, she thought to herself and giggled. Yeah, definitely breaking up once they got back. But in the meantime, she would have fun.

"Wait till you see what I have planned tomorrow, babe!" Nick shouted over the noisy reggae music, "We take a boat ride to another island for a small group tour. Epic!" Ugh, he loved saying everything was "epic".

In the morning, they met at a dock on the bay and waited for the rest of the tour group to join them. Julie wore a blue string bikini that barely covered her pussy, the thong deep between her ass cheeks so from a few feet in back of her it looked as if she wore nothing at all. Nick was in a red thong swimsuit that he was sure made his tiny package look bigger, but Julie had to stop herself from laughing when she saw it.

The rest of their tour group arrived a few minutes later. There were five of them, all tall and well muscled. They introduced themselves and made small talk as they all waited for the tour guide. It turned out the five all wrestled for the same college and had planned this weekend as a guy's getaway. Several of them stared openly at Julie, with such lust that she felt herself starting to get wet. The boys all wore swim trunks, and at least three of them were starting to tent as they ogled her.

Just then, the guide walked up. He was a stocky, middle aged black man in cutoff jeans and no shirt. He introduced himself as Mike, and showed them all to the small boat that would take them on the two hour ride to the island they would visit. They boarded, with Nick and Julie sitting together on one side along with one of the wrestlers. The rest of the college boys sat across from them and continued to eye Julie the entire trip.

Once they arrived at the island, Mike got the boat docked against a small wooden jetty that ran out into the water and they all begin climbing out. Two of the wrestlers carried the large cooler Mike had packed with drinks and food, and began heading to the beach, which was picture perfect. As the rest of the group disembarked, Nick went ahead of Julie and turned around to give her his hand as she climbed up to the jetty. The boat bobbed on the water and she tilted to one side, almost falling. The college boy behind her used it as an opportunity to "help" and caught her ass with both hands, letting a thumb casually slip beneath her bikini and stroke the lips of her soaking pussy. She gasped and lingered for a moment before stepping up to the jetty. As she turned around, the boy grinned and walked past her. Julie felt her face flush and her breath quicken.

The next hour or so was occupied with people taking selfies on the beautiful beach, playing in the surf and generally having a good time. Mike sat by himself on the sand as the young tourists horsed around. Julie walked with Nick for a bit, ignoring the catcalls from the wrestlers but giggling when she realized one of them was referring to Nick and his thong when he yelled out something about "sissy sweetcheeks". Nick reddened, but pretended he didn't hear.

Finally, as they were walking back, Julie said she needed to ask Mike something and left Nick standing alone on the beach watching the other guys having fun. She continued on to where the tour guide was sitting in the sand.

"Hey Mike, is there anywhere here that I can find a bathroom?" She had been trying to ignore the need to pee but it was too urgent. Mike stood up and brushed the sand from his jeans.

"Sure, over on the other side of that rise is a spot where the lady tourists usually go. Nothing fancy, but I can take you." He headed off, and Julie followed as she motioned to Nick that she would be back shortly. Ten minutes later, Mike motioned to a small area of bushes around a clearing and handed Julie some napkins he pulled from a back pocket. He turned around to give her extra privacy as she continued on to where he had pointed. Minutes later, she returned and tapped him on the shoulder "Thanks, I couldn't have lasted much longer."

They headed back to the beach, and were about to come around a rocky outcropping when they heard voices being raised. Mike motioned to Julie to stop, and then crept closer to the edge of the rocks, peering carefully around them. Nick was standing in the middle of the five wrestlers and the situation was clearly tense as the one who had grabbed Julie's ass spoke up.

"Look, dude, it's simple: we are all horny as fuck and your girlfriend is smokin' hot. All we're saying is, sharing is caring."

Nick's voice sounded whiny and pleading when he tried to argue "Please guys, I can't ask Julie to do something like that. You guys are all hot, I'm sure you can find some fun when you get back to the town tonight."

"Nah, we tried but the locals don't dig tourists hitting on their girls, man. And you guys are the most likely tourist prospects we've seen here. I am not leaving this island without getting laid, it's that simple. Either you get your girl to agree, or we can find another way." The boy grinned "I mean, you've got a sweet little ass and some cock-sucking lips. Any port in a storm, right boys?" The other four laughed and agreed. Three of them were visibly rubbing the bulge at the front of their trunks.

Mike turned back to Julie and saw that she had overheard as well. Her face was pale. Were they really considering forcing her into sex? She had fantasized the entire boat trip about having sex with one of the boys, but not five of them! And not by force.

"Don't worry Miss, I will get you out of here. But, I cannot take on all of those boys by myself, and your man does not look...well, I am not sure he will fight back that much." Mike seemed embarrassed by his statement. "We can slip into the water and swim to the boat, then go to the police."

Julie nodded in agreement, and quickly followed him on a circuitous route to the end of the beach nearest them. They both lowered themselves into the waist high water till just their heads were showing, and quickly made their way to the boat. Climbing in, there was a shout from one of the boys as he pointed at them and Mike started the motor.

"Nicky, we're going to get help!" Julie shouted as Mike began freeing the rope that tied them to the jetty. She saw the leader of the wrestlers grin and turn back to look down at Nick.

"Well, faggot, looks like your girl made the choice for you. Now, get on your knees and let's get this party started. Or do we have to beat your sissy ass into it?" He knew he had his answer as the smaller man hung his head and fell to his knees in the sand, bringing his face even with the boy's crotch. Julie watched from the boat in fascination as the boy pulled his enormous cock and balls from his trunks and slapped Nicky across the face with it. "Start sucking, bitch."

The boat began to pull slowly away as Mike steered it towards the main island, but Julie motioned him to bring it back around as she fumbled to get her phone free from the waterproof pouch she had brought it in. Once it was out, she opened the camera app and began recording a video as she zoomed in. She stared at the action on the small screen as the tall blonde boy shoved his hard dick roughly into Nicky's mouth and began pumping back and forth.

"Umm, when we go to the police they'll need evidence" Julie said as she continued recording the rape of her boyfriend's mouth. Her breath had quickened, and as Mike brought the boat as close to shore as he dared, he saw that Julie held the phone in her left hand but her right hand had drifted downwards and come to rest under the thin fabric of her bikini bottom.

The blonde wrestler's cock plunged in and out of Nicky's mouth as the kneeling boy obediently bobbed his head back and forth to service his abuser. Julie held the camera as still as possible in her left hand while her right hand moved urgently beneath the bikini, making a wet squishing sound that had Mike adjusting the growing bulge beneath his jeans.

A couple of minutes later, Julie watched intensely as the blonde boy grasped the back of Nicky's head in his right hand to hold it still as cum spewed from his tightening balls to fill his victim's mouth. Nicky couldn't move and so swallowed instinctively as the sperm flooded over his tongue. Julie shuddered softly with her own orgasm as she witnessed her boyfriend's degradation. She continued recording through the next two blowjobs, each one accompanied by a low moan escaping her lips as she brought herself over the edge.

Letting her hand slip from her soaked bikini, she collapsed onto the bench seat in the boat and turned to Mike. "I think that is enough for them to see what's happening here. Let's go to the police so we can report this." While she spoke, Julie's eyes were drawn to the outline of a rigid cock beneath the worn fabric of Mike's jeans. It looked to be at least 8 inches long, with a fat head bulging halfway down his thigh. A growing wet spot darkened the jeans just where his dick stopped, evidence of the precum that flowed freely from his erection, and she suddenly felt an uncontrollable urge to give the poor man a better show as they traversed the wide expanse of water between them and the large island.

Silently, Julie tugged at the drawstrings on either side of her bikini bottom and let the tiny garment fall free. Her shaved pussy lips glistened in the sun as the boat skipped over the water, and she forced herself to look Mike in the eyes while bringing the fingers of her right hand down to spread her pussy and fondling her clit slowly. The eye contact made her feel extra naughty and she could feel her fingers getting slippery as they flicked her clit and dipped lewdly into her soaked center. Feeling slutty, Julie plunged her middle finger deep into her pussy and then slowly withdrew it before bringing it up to her mouth to suck on it.

Mike slowed the boat to an idle and fixed the rudder to keep them on track, then unfastened his jeans without speaking. He wore no underwear, and his thick cock sprang free immediately, the head glistening and wet with precum. Julie moaned with lust and stood, turning her perfect ass to him then sitting down in a reverse cowgirl to let her pussy engulf his veiny shaft. She gasped as it slid home, then began bouncing up and down on his lap, getting into a rhythm that had them both on the verge of cumming within minutes. Mike suddenly put one rough, strong hand on each of Julie's hips and pulled her down to his lap until the entire length of his big, black cock was buried in her pussy and held her there while he filled her with his seed. She squirmed and squirted as her orgasm rushed through her in waves, until she was limp and exhausted.

Without a word they both dressed and Mike revved the motor to bring the boat back up to speed. An hour later they were docking at the main island as the sun began to set. Mike offered to take Julie to the police station so that she could file a report, and she readily accepted. Walking the few blocks to the station, they were silent but comfortable with each other and Julie wondered idly if there might be another encounter between them before she left the island on her flight in two days.

As they arrived at the police station, they were greeted at the door by two intimidating local officers. Each was over six feet tall and well built, wearing uniform short sleeve shirts that showed off muscled ebony arms. As Julie walked through the door, Mike greeted one of the officers with a hug, calling him "brother". Once inside, Julie explained briefly at the front desk why she was there and was immediately shown into an office to see the Chief of Police. She sat in a chair opposite his desk while Mike waited in the lobby.

"How can our humble police force help you today, Miss?" The Chief was a middle aged man whose physique mimicked that of the two officers they had met out front, with the only significant difference being a bit of gray in his hair.

"Thank you sir, I came to report a crime in progress on one of your smaller islands. My boyfriend and I had booked a tour for today, and everything was fine as we started out, with the two of us and five other members of the group. When we arrived on the island, I had to excuse myself to use the ladies room. Our guide, Mike, took me to a spot and when we returned the five young men with us on the tour were abusing my boyfriend, Nicky." Julie felt her pulse quicken as the memory of Nicky being forced to service the men brought a tingle between her thighs. The Chief gave a questioning look, and she assumed he wanted more details.

"Here, I figured you may want evidence so once we were safely on the boat I took some video." Julie pulled out here phone, pulled up the video, and scooted her chair around to the side of the Chief's desk so she could watch it with him. As she scooted around, the Chief kept a close eye on her jiggling tits trapped beneath the tiny bikini. Julie held the phone up for both of them to view, and leaned closer to the big man as she pressed play. The Chief watched the first 30 seconds of a small young man on his knees in the sand, obediently servicing a larger boy's cock.

After that, though he pretended to be watching the small screen, he was actually paying close attention to the effect this video was having on the young American woman by his side. She repeatedly squeezed her thighs together, and her right hand drifted unconsciously down to rest her fingers on the front of the tiny triangle of fabric covering her sex. As the video ended, she pulled her hand away and it revealed a clear wet spot forming. The Chief turned in his seat to address her, his eyes flitting back and forth between her body and her face.

"Young lady, were you aware prior to this of any gay or bisexual tendencies in your boyfriend? I noticed that he was wearing essentially a pair of panties or the equivalent of a ladies bikini bottom, in public. In our country, that would only be done by someone who is gay or perhaps...a prostitute. Is your boyfriend in any financial need?" The thought of Nicky turning tricks for men made Julie feel a flutter of...excitement, arousal?

Regardless, she immediately shook her head "No, Nicky isn't gay or bi that I know of..."

"Well, either way, we will send officers to investigate and bring all the young men back here. However, it is too late to make the trip today as it will be dark soon. First thing in the morning, we will have them brought here to the station to begin the investigation. I will be in touch with you personally to follow up."

Julie thanked the Chief and excused herself, saying she would wait for his call in her hotel room. Outside the door to his office, Mike was waiting and chatting with one of the officers who had been at the entrance. He offered to escort her to her hotel room, and she gladly accepted.

On the way back, all Julie could think about was that Nicky would be trapped alone on the small island with his five abusers. Would they continue using him? She couldn't imagine any scenario in which they wouldn't, given that Nicky had so quickly acquiesced to their demands. And the boys were clearly horny and energetic. It was going to be a long night for Nicky, and the thought of it made her ache with lust. When she and Mike arrived at the door to her hotel room, Julie didn't say a word as she opened the door.

She walked inside and left the door open as she untied her bikini top and bottom, then turned naked to face Mike as he stood shirtless in the doorway with a renewed erection tenting out his jeans. He stepped inside and closed the door, then shed the jeans, allowing his full 8 inches to spring free and wave in front of him. Julie allowed him to lift her up, his powerful biceps flexing as he slowly lowered her onto his cock. She wrapped her legs around his waist and clasped her hands behind his neck as he began rhythmically bouncing her up and down on his shaft in what was just the beginning of a long night of fucking. Thinking of Nicky's throat being fucked just like her pussy made Julie cum over and over on Mike's thick cock.

**********************************************

The next morning, Julie's hotel room phone rang and it was the Chief of Police notifying her that his officers had brought Nicky and the wrestlers back from the smaller island. Julie's presence was requested to provide additional testimony, and she said she would head over soon. Mike had left earlier that morning for work, telling her he would check in with her later that day since her flight was scheduled for tomorrow.

Showered and dressed in a thin sundress that ended mid-thigh, Julie was about to walk out the door when she saw that Nicky's cell phone was sitting on the nightstand. He must have forgotten it when they rushed off to start their trip to the island tour. She picked it up and walked to the closet, opening the small hotel safe inside. When she opened the door, she saw the bundle of cash that her boyfriend had left there to pull from in covering expenses during the trip. She figured there was about $5k in hundreds. Nicky loved to flash cash when they traveled, and never worried about expenses since his cushy job with the family business meant money was never an issue. That would be the only thing she would miss about being with Nicky, she thought as she grabbed a bill off the top in case she wanted breakfast later. Tossing his phone on top of the cash, Julie closed the safe and headed out to the police station.

Arriving at the station, Julie stepped inside and let the front desk person know that she was there to see the Chief. She was ushered into his office and took a seat in the same chair as the previous day. The Chief finished up some paperwork before looking up to greet her.

"Good morning Miss, I hope you slept well and that Mr Mike was able to get you safely to bed."

"Yes, thank you, he...took good care of me." Julie stumbled a bit over her words, but the Chief didn't seem to notice.

"Very good. Well, we were able to have our officers retrieve the young men from the island yesterday and they are all detained at the moment until we sort out the situation. Which is why I need your help." He looked pointedly at Julie before continuing "You see, we are in a classic case of one person's word versus another's. Except, it is really five persons against one. I would value your insight as we decide how to proceed."

12