An Island Vacation Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"But, Chief, you saw the video. I don't see how there can be any doubt of what happened."

"True, I did see the video you took of this young man" he glanced down at a paper for reference "Nicky, as he is called, sexually servicing other men. Of course, what the video did not show is any evidence that this was non-consensual. And upon questioning the other boys, they claim that Nicky offered these services in exchange for payment upon their return to the main island."

Julie stuttered in shock when she responded "W..wait, you mean they claimed Nicky is a male prostitute?" As she said it, Julie realized that she was again feeling that naughty, slippery feeling between her legs and a rush of heat to her face. No doubt about it, the thought of her boyfriend working as a whore made her immediately horny. An inkling of a plan began to form in the back of her mind, "I mean, he never mentioned that to me...but he has talked a lot lately about how much he needs to make extra money..."

The Chief grunted in acknowledgement and continued "Well, that might explain his behavior once we got to questioning him. I am disappointed to report that he attempted to bribe our officers with sexual favors as a way to avoid punishment. This seems like clearly the response of an individual who is used to negotiating sex in trade."

"That is shocking, and hard to believe, Chief! Perhaps there was a misunderstanding?" Julie's nipples had hardened under the thin fabric of her dress, even as her pussy was dripping wet. The Chief's response only increased her desire.

"I am afraid there is no possible misunderstanding. In fact, to avoid that, one of our officers took measures to record the offer as evidence." He pulled a phone from his desk drawer and brought up a video. Before pushing play, he looked over at Julie "I hate to expose you to this if it is troubling...". His eyes were focused on the hard points of her nipples about to tear through the sundress.

Julie's voice trembled with anticipation as she answered "Thank you Chief, but I think it is important for me to understand what is going on." He nodded and pressed the play icon on the screen. Immediately, there was an image of Nicky kneeling in his thong swimsuit and looking up at the camera.

"Tell me again what you are offering" the voice must have been the officer's as he looked down at Nicky on his knees "I need you to be clear."

Nicky looked desperate and scared "Please, I just want to go home. I'll be good, I promise."

"Good at what, boy?" The phone never wavered, but the officer got his answer as Nicky reached up and unzipped the man's uniform pants, fishing out an enormous member. Opening his mouth, he directed the head of the policeman's dick to his lips and began sucking him to full hardness. Drool began to lubricate the shaft, making it shiny and black as it stroked in and out of Nicky's mouth.

The Chief pushed the pause button, and Julie realized as she exhaled that she had been holding her breath with excitement as she watched her boyfriend degrade himself. "Well, the rest is just more of the same" said the Chief "I don't want to expose you to more than is necessary."

"Of course...but I wonder if I shouldn't view it all, hard as that may be, so that if called to testify I can give an accurate statement. If it is easier, perhaps you can just send it to me. That way I can take a break if it gets to be too much." Julie said hopefully. With a half smile, the man asked for her phone number and a moment later it pinged with a notification.

"Chief, if you don't mind my asking, what is the punishment if Nicky is found guilty?"

"To tell you the truth, prostitution here is not a serious offense. In fact, he will probably get off with simply a small fine and a warning since this would be his first time." He shifted in his chair, clearly adjusting himself, and Julie noticed a lengthening bulge in his uniform pants. "Really, if he is charged with prostitution the bigger concern here is his time in jail waiting to see the judge. You see, unfortunately it is common here for inmates to abuse known prostitutes, expecting from them the same type of services they would provide to clients. We do our best to control it but...well, our officers can't be everywhere."

Julie wondered her next thought aloud "Ohhh, and how long does it take to see the judge?"

"Normally, only a day or so. But as it happens, the judge is on vacation and not due back for at least a week to the best of my knowledge. Still, nothing to be done about it if we wish to see justice served." The outline of his penis was now clearly visible beneath the material of his pants, and Julie could see it gently throbbing as he continued. "I take it, by your answers, that you agree there is a good possibility young Nicky decided to sell himself to other men for sex?"

She nodded slowly, biting her lower lip as she looked at the bulge in the man's pants and pictured Nicky bobbing his head obediently as he serviced it. "Yes sir, unfortunately it sounds like my boyfriend chose what he thought was an easy path to more money. It pains me, but he needs to learn a lesson."

"Agreed" the Chief said as he adjusted himself once more to better accommodate his throbbing member. "And I hope you understand that it has nothing to do with the homosexual aspect of his actions? In fact, in our culture there is nothing wrong with a more submissive man servicing the needs of a stronger man...or men. But it must not be done in return for monetary gain. Sadly, as I mentioned, the fine for such activity is relatively light. The more effective correction for such a mistake should, in my humble opinion, be repetitive and more...deeply felt. Frequency and repetition of punishment are key, don't you agree?"

"I do" Julie said, leaning further towards him and allowing her left hand to fall on his leg for support. Her palm was filled with the spongy head of the Chief's cock where it rested beneath the fabric of his slacks, and she began to gently massage it as she continued "Chief, what can I do to ensure Nicky gets the treatment he deserves? I feel terrible at the thought that the system may not give him the attention he needs..."

He smiled as she shifted her weight again to kneel between his legs "Well, I am very busy, but certainly this is a worthy case and I could be persuaded to give it further focus...". At this, he stopped talking because Julie had begun unfastening his pants and sliding the zipper down to reveal a meaty black phallus beneath. Pulling it free, she gasped as the full size of it was revealed. The head was glistening with a drizzle of clear, sticky fluid and Julie brought her lips to it, coating them as if with gloss. She continued, opening her mouth to accept the meaty monster, and gagging slightly as it began sliding down her throat. Less than half the cock was inside her and it was already pressing for entrance beyond her gag reflex.

Once she had sufficiently lubed the head and shaft of his massive erection, Julie stood and flipped her sundress above her waist, revealing her tight ass. The Chief stood as well, and bent her over his desk, facing his computer monitor. Before entering her, he used his mouse to click an icon on the desktop and suddenly the entire screen filled with live video of Nicky in a holding cell with seven other prisoners. All of the other inmates were locals, each of them tall, well muscled black men. Her boyfriend's slim white form stood out among that crowd. Julie could see that Nicky was laying on a wooden bench in the cell, which appeared to have been worn smooth from years of usage by prisoners, but Julie guessed that this particular usage was less frequent. Nicky had been forced to lay on the bench by having his hands cuffed beneath it. His knees had been bound together beneath the bench by a short length of rope. The overall result was he was laying on one end of the bench with his ass exposed and his cock and balls dangling below the edge of the wood. His thong swimsuit was nowhere to be seen.

The angle of the video was from the side and gave a clear view of the action in high definition and clear audio. The other inmates had all stripped down, their clothes laying in piles on the floor of the cell. Two of the men were busy, one at each of her boyfriend's available holes. The rest stroked their cocks slowly, while watching the show and waiting their turn. The man behind him was plunging in and out of Nicky's ass with a cock that must have been 9 or 10 inches long, grunting in pleasure with each thrust. Julie assumed that Nicky would have been screaming from the brutal fucking, except that his mouth was receiving similar abuse from the other man, who was holding Nicky's head still as he used the young man's throat like a Fleshlight. Unable to protest, Nicky helplessly let the two men spit roast him, his body trembling each time their thrusts synchronized to go balls deep at the same time.

Julie felt the Chief's cock head push between the slick lips of her pussy, followed by the entire shaft driving home until his balls slapped her clit. He began fucking her with gusto, and within minutes she felt her orgasm building as her pussy clenched on the veiny shaft and juices began squirting uncontrollably, drenching her thighs. The Chief was rushing toward his own release and as the two men on screen drove deep into Nicky's mouth and ass, their balls pumping copious loads of slime into him, Julie was filled with jets of hot cum as well.

Afterwards, Julie excused herself to the restroom that was attached to the Chief's office. When she returned, the live video feed was still on the desk monitor and two more men were ravaging poor Nicky. Julie sat on the Chief's lap and watched quietly as her boyfriend was forced to service the men. She moaned slightly when they swapped places, remembering how much Nicky liked to watch ass-to-mouth porn vids where young women were forced repeatedly to suck to completion the cock that had just been fucking them in the ass. Now, he was in the role of those women as the man who had just withdrawn from his ass presented that same fleshy marauder to Nicky's lips. Julie's own lips were parted in anticipation as she watched her little sissy obediently open his mouth and begin sucking the slimy intruder.

Julie's excitement was interrupted by the Chief speaking in her ear "As I said, the true punishment for whores here is before their sentencing, not after. It seems you approve of your friend's treatment plan?" She nodded without taking her eyes from the screen, watching as another load of cum was pumped into Nicky's mouth, his throat moving as he swallowed over and over.

That evening, Julie packed in the hotel room as she got ready for Mike to take her to the airport for her flight back home. Opening the small hotel safe, she saw the roll of cash that Nicky had brought "just in case". When she asked about it at the time, he said that the local cops were corrupt and you never knew when you might need a few thousand dollars to get you out of jail. Smiling to herself, she put the cash in her purse. Nicky's passport was in the safe, and she put that away for safekeeping as well.

"Miss Julie, it has been a pleasure having you visit our island" Mike said as they drove to the small airport. "I hope we can see you back sometime soon. It is too bad your young friend could not join you on your way home, but my brother tells me that his...treatment is progressing well. By the time he does come back to you, I am sure his behavior will be much improved."

Julie felt certain Nicky's behavior modification treatment was going exactly as planned. The Chief had been kind enough to send her a link to access the live video stream from Nicky's cell anytime she wanted, asking her to provide feedback on any additional treatment she thought was warranted. For her part, she assured him that she would check in frequently.

Sitting on the plane waiting for takeoff, Julie texted Nicky's step sister Tasha "Hey sexy! Interesting news from my visit here to the islands. We should chat when I get back." As she waited to chat with Tasha, her thoughts drifted to the future. A future with Tasha in Nicky's place as head of the family business, and Julie as a silent partner...this could be fun.

12