All Comments on 'An Island Vacation Pt. 01'

by SecretAgentFun

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Nothing entertaining or erotic about this story.

Tinytim123Tinytim123over 1 year ago

Great Story! I love how you had Julie essentially push her sissy boyfriend into this predicament. I hope you decide to continue the story, maybe having Julie stay in a relationship with Nicky, just to humiliate him more. Really well done story!

GlobalkikGlobalkikover 1 year ago

Hottest story, Please continue, we need more chapters of Nick's training and punishment from his gf, the nastier and more brutal - the better, Im also invested in plot.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Pretty good, not my favorite of your stories (I've read them all many times), but good to see you writing so much! Keep it up!

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

If I had to rank your stories, this would be around the bottom. I am not a fan of the premise. Your other stories are my absolute favorites though. Please finish those!! I need more of those!

AnonymousAnonymous11 months ago

will you continue this story, it's very hot so far, maybe the laws change and nikki will be stuck until the next arrival of his gf?

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Please don't refer to a vagina as her "sex". It's so cringy.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous