An Mpreg Romance Pt. 02

Story Info
Matthew and Mark are both having twins; and a lot of fun!
11.6k words
4.2
6k
2
0

Part 2 of the 2 part series

Updated 06/13/2023
Created 08/28/2021
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

*Contains NSFW Mpreg elements*

AN MPREG ROMANCE II: TWINNERS

Hello! My name's Matthew. You may have read about mine and my partner Mark's first pregnancies in the record he kept of our courtship. For this next chapter in our life together, I took over writing duties: Mark seemed to get a lot out of it when he was the chronicler, and I hoped to doubly enjoy our newest experiences by reliving them via the written word. It's working pretty damned well for me thus far, so if this text works half as well for my readers as it does for me, you'll have a very nice time indeed. So...enjoy!

Before Mark and I scheduled even a preliminary appointment with our OB/GYN, we extensively discussed what a concurrent pregnancy situation might look like for us as a couple. We got together when we were already pregnant and married to women, after all, so we figured some new logistical issues needed to be worked out before we rushed into anything. Most importantly, there was no question whatsoever that we both wanted to experience a second pregnancy, and that it would be a privilege to be able to go through it simultaneously.

Equally clear, though, was that the two children we already had between us were enough, parenthood-wise. So, with a successful pregnancy behind each of us, we'd go for surrogacies this time. And, having enjoyed our bodily transformations so immensely last time, we both wished to up the physical ante this time, if possible: we wanted to carry twins. We'd get positively gigantic together, and it would be incredible. To be entirely forthcoming, once we'd chatted for a few minutes about concurrent twinner pregnancies, we had to take a break from our conversation to get each other off and relieve the tremendous sexual tension we'd created.

Mark and I both had on our minds the question of monogamy. We'd been monogamous since leaving our wives, but we'd also become pretty active in an online Mpreg community following our extremely horny pregnancies. Male pregnancies were becoming more common than they had been, but did remain relatively rare; in the Mpreg community, our pregnant-with-twins asses would be seriously hot commodities. The idea of sharing ourselves with relative strangers that shared our particular set of perversions got us excited even just theoretically.

Long term, monogamy might be the way we decide to take our relationship. Short (pregnant) term, though, we decided together that we'd open things up for play with like-minded men. Such fun with extra partners would only be had while Mark and I were together, so as to avoid any potential jealousies. Considering the possibilities and preemptively horny, we were both more than okay with our arrangement.

We worked out all the details between us and made the initial appointment with our OB/GYN. It had only been about 2 months since Mark had his baby (3 whole months since my delivery), but the doctor didn't particularly mind these minuscule windows between gestations if we didn't. He told us we were both in great shape following our first pregnancies, and could certainly carry twins successfully, if that was what we wished. In a giant stroke of luck, he just so happened to have two couples looking for surrogates to carry twins. At a second appointment the next week, we each met with the couple whose children we'd be having; everything went swimmingly and further plans were set. Our third appointments came just a few weeks later, and Mark and myself were both successfully implanted with twin embryos.

MONTH 1 - STEPHEN

Four weeks later, Mark and I had our appointments to officially confirm our new pregnancies. All four embryos were healthy and growing within our robustly functioning synthetic uteri, which gave us both a sense of tremendous pride and wonderment. "We need to celebrate," I told my partner. Mark agreed, and he had the same idea I did for just how to properly celebrate such an occasion: we would pick up a pregnant man with whom we could have some fun.

Our local mall's Motherhood maternity apparel store had, once they started selling their line of men's pregnancy-wear, become a hotbed for pick-ups within the Mpreg community. So, naturally, that's where we headed. It was a slow time (10:00 AM on a Wednesday) when we went, and we still had our pick of three different guys, all of whom were putting out eye contact and crotch stares that pretty clearly indicated they were ready for action. One of the three wasn't pregnant (or at least wasn't showing), so he was out of the running right off the bat. Of the others, one was fit and well-groomed with a tight globular bump, the other kind of schlubby and hirsute with more of an over-pronounced beer belly-style bump. I noticed Mark sizing up the situation just as I did, then we made eye contact and spoke to each other in unison: "The hairy guy." I'm not sure why that was both of our preference in this situation, but it felt good to be on the same page, and we didn't hesitate to go after our mark.

Mark and I, horny and eager, held hands as we approached him. "Hi!" I said as we got within a few feet of him. "We're officially pregnant today. Wanna have a bit of fun?" Our new friend nodded, wordlessly following us as we turned around and headed right for the exit closest to our car, which happened to be right by this gentleman's car, too. He followed us home, finally introduced himself as Stephen, and got naked with us in our bedroom without hesitation.

Stephen's dick was circumcised and not quite average-sized, probably an inch or two under. It was hard to tell his exact cock size due to just how much his grandly protruding belly eclipsed his genitals. Even a giant cock would've looked insubstantial viewed adjacent to this gorgeous hairy mountain of a bump. It shot out far and hung down low, gravity pulling its serious weight downward. Pendulous, milk-heavy tits rested solidly on top of it, just a few inches above its prominent (even through that thick, dark stomach hair) outie of a navel. His modest cock just managed to peek its tip out from behind and beneath his ponderously swinging gut.

I wanted that cock in my mouth, and his load spread between mine and my partner's soon-to-inflate midsections. "Can my partner lift your bump up so I can blow you, then you can shoot on my belly?" No beating around the bush for me! Just a straight-to-the-point sexual advance, which produced the desired result of getting us directly into the activity I was hoping for. Mark lifted the bottom of the heavy belly out of the way with one arm, stroking its hairy surface and stiff outie with his free hand.

Stephen wrapped his right hand around Mark's cock and started jerking as I got to my knees in front of this gravid specimen we'd found. Cupping and gently massaging his balls in my left hand, I took the base of his cock in my right hand and got my mouth over the entirety of the rest of the shaft and head of his cock. My right hand drifted upward to grip his alluring belly as I blew him, my head bobbing and tongue swirling, suction going all along. Leaving his balls, my left hand went down to my own hard cock.

I stroked myself quickly and got off efficiently onto the hardwood floor, moving on to the more important work of aiming Stephen's cock at my stomach and finishing him off with my hands. Stephen soon shot rope all over my midsection, then Mark shot all over Stephen's midsection. I stood, pressing my messy belly into Mark's and moving my torso in a circular motion, coating us both with a nice white cum-shine. Mark and I both had a hand on Stephen's bump, rubbing him thoroughly and making his plentiful dark hair stick up in a hundred different directions with Mark's sticky load as the effective styling product.

I would've offered our guest a shower, but it struck me as hotter to make him leave in such a state. So I tossed him his shirt rather than a nice clean towel, the middle of his top sticking to his mess of a belly even as his rounded hugeness stretched the fabric taut. It was definitely hotter to have such a dirty figure leave our home, Mark and I agreed after our nice hot shower.

To our relief, we'd both non-jealously enjoyed this non-monogamous start to our pregnancy adventures, and were very excited for what was to come as things progressed. "I might not be able to will myself to get that hairy, unfortunately, but I will get bigger than that singleton," I told Mark as we lay in bed later. "That massive man will look puny once our twins have come in. We're gonna make it look like we both have micro-penises, you just wait."

He laughed and put a hand on my still-easily-accessible cock. "Well, I better get this in me while I can, before your massive bump covers it and it looks pathetic." I'd never been into having my dick demeaned before, but when it was in reference to how huge our guts were going to get, I was pretty goddamned into it. I fucked him hard, excitedly getting off very quickly indeed.

MONTH 2 - SICK & HORNY

At two months with twins, we were both pretty flagrantly showing. It was awesome to have visible progress so early on, and we flaunted it regularly around the house. We didn't leave the house too much, though, as my morning sickness was raging right around this point; I never wanted to be far from my home-base puking toilet. Mark, though, pretty much avoided morning sickness this time. He got nauseous for brief periods early in the day maybe twice a week, but it was far from debilitating in the way it turned out to be for me.

Accompanying his relatively solid physical well-being was Mark's near-constant horniness, a condition somewhat difficult for me to take care of given my busy toilet schedule and resultant need to be taken care of non-sexually. He had needs just as I did, though, so we figured it out. For one thing, just because I stayed by the toilet for a great deal of each day didn't mean my cock was unavailable to Mark. Unless I was actively kneeling over the toilet to dry heave or puke, I could get into a relatively comfortable position to allow access to my fun parts.

Laying on my back on the pleasantly chilly linoleum of the bathroom was my preference, and allowed a nice variety of activities. If he put in a minute or two with hand and/or mouth to get me nice and hard, Mark still retained enough balancing skill to be able to ride my dick from a crouching orientation atop my supine position. I couldn't quite reach his crotch from where I lay, but he was able to balance himself using one hand in order to use the other on his own dick. My only request was that he rode me facing me: his load would thus drop right onto my hairy bump, to my great delight. Handjobs were common, of course, Mark usually laying down next to me and working us both at the same time, a hand on each cock stroking in attractively matched rhythm. Or he'd blow me, spitting my load back onto my bump then rubbing his bump all over mine to finish with both of us cum-coated.

I felt bad that he had to service both me and himself, and would help him out as much as I could as frequently as I felt up to it; and from my position laying on the floor, naturally. Blowing him too enthusiastically inflamed my nausea, the forceful back-and-forth of my head rocking my whole body in a way I just wasn't ready for. If I wanted to suck his dick, I had to really take my time with subtle, slow motions. It may have taken considerable time to get him off this way, but he didn't complain once. What a great guy, accepting extra-long fellatio sessions with such grace! Jerking him off could be accomplished much more efficiently, utilized most frequently when he didn't necessarily have half an hour to keep his cock in my mouth. The hand motion didn't move the rest of my body nearly as much as head motion did, so I was free to stroke hard and fast, frequently finishing onto both of us at once.

It was all pretty hot stuff for me; really helped break up my lengthy periods of sickness and brighten those bathroom-bound days.

MONTH 3 - THE FERTILITY GOD

At 3 months along, my morning sickness had subsided (thank Christ) and we were both feeling energized. Both Mark and I showed now in a way that was getting harder and harder to mistake for run-of-the-mill beer bellies (our prominent, still-breastfeeding tits certainly helped out as additional visual cues), and we were seriously loving each other's roundness and firmness. Neither of us had lost anywhere near all our baby weight from our previous pregnancies, and it was nice to finally look pregnant again rather than just pudgy. We could now go out in public feeling good and looking preggo; things simply do not get any better than that.

Even with the joys of showing off in public (and the occasional Motherhood pick-up...), Mark and I were currently most enamored with each other and expended our sexual energies accordingly. Fucking each other was still relatively easy considering modestly protruding bellies, though it was clearly going to get tougher very soon. Currently, the bump of the top just barely rested on the ass of the bottom as we went at it. Bellies didn't really hinder our activities much yet, but we knew we'd soon have to lift drooping twinner bumps out of the way for fucking access, among other complications. Already, a reach-around was pretty much out of the question given our collective extra girth. All things considered, we made sure to make the most of this brief period of concurrent visible pregnancy and relatively easy sex. 

Apart from all the monogam-ish sex, we did have one especially notable Motherhood pick-up during this month. It was a Monday morning and we were actually in the men's section to shop for clothes for ourselves, not just hanging out there with the usual perverted aims. Even given our initial intention to merely shop, one simply does not pass up a specimen the likes of which browsed the racks mere feet from us. He wasn't much to look at facially, he was well below the average height of a man, and he clearly wasn't in the greatest shape. His tight t-shirt and leggings, though, revealed a shape he seemed to have given up entirely on trying to conceal.

He was a picture-perfect fertility goddess. His tits were mammoth, milk-swollen, and resting heavily over a good percentage of his bump. His glorious, glorious bump. Huge, round, delectably filled out with ideally hormone-distributed deposits of fat. I simply had to see this man naked, and from a brief glance at Mark's eyes I could tell he was thinking right along the same lines. "Excuse me, sir," I went for the direct route, unable to help myself. "Are you here for anything...besides the clothes?"

He smiled. "That's always a possibility here, isn't it?" He didn't bother to be subtle in looking the both of us up and down, undoubtedly used to being hit on and having his pick of potential suitors. Mark was wearing a button-down shirt with khakis; I was wearing a skin-tight tank top and skinny jeans. He must've seen something he liked between the two of us, because he nodded after a few moments of taking us in. "All right. Your place?" We instantly agreed, of course, and we all quickly purchased our Motherhood selections before forming a caravan to our place.

Arriving in our bedroom about as quickly as was humanly possible, I immediately started to disrobe: I simply could not wait a single extraneous second to get nude with this guy. Mark followed my lead right away, our guest shrugging and starting to remove his own clothing once the two of us were standing completely naked in front of him.

He wore no underwear. His colossally pendulous breasts lifted as his t-shirt went up then flopped down with an audible slap back onto his massive bump. After rolling down the elastic belly band of his pregnancy-accommodating leggings, he pulled down his bottoms and was finally in the buff. His cock was as unremarkable as most parts of his body, but his tits and bump were, as expected, more than adequate stars of this show.

This man was seriously hirsute, dark brown hair covering nearly every bit of skin visible to us. It was so thick I couldn't even tell if his navel had popped or not. Sporting the perfect "fertility goddess" figure plus an impressive amount of body hair, I could only think to mentally refer to the man as the "Fertility God." He fucking earned it. The tits were somehow bigger than they'd seemed in the stretched-taut t-shirt, nipples deep brown and areolas spread out generously. The bump managed to be both wonderfully round and pleasantly plump, protruding substantially past even his more-than-ample bosom even as gravity inexorably pulled it downward.

I could think only of one act I wanted desperately to engage in with him, and it was one Mark and I could participate in simultaneously provided all three of us preggos positioned ourselves strategically. "Can we fuck you at the same time between your tits and belly?" I asked straightaway. Mark's eyes widened; his head nodded enthusiastically.

Our guest nodded his head, too. "Yeah, my tits should make a couple bumpjobs more than possible. What if I lay in the middle of the bed, you guys kneel beside me, touch wherever if you need a bit of stimulation to get hard, then get in between my parts and thrust away? That work for everyone?" Mark and I nodded wordlessly, both impressed at his efficient and intelligent planning. "Oh, and please feel free to shoot right on my belly. Everyone seems to want to: I figure I should just offer it right off the bat at this point." I fucking loved this guy.

He laid down and Mark and I kneeled on either side, crotches aligned with the points at which his breasts met his belly. We were both already pretty hard just from looking at the guy, but we weren't about to pass up the offer to rub him to get even harder. He felt as good as he looked, soft with fat but firm with his advanced pregnancy. Heavy all over: lifting one of his swollen breasts up with both hands was an absolute delight. After spending a minute or two getting handsy I thought I might just shoot my load without so much as touching my cock, which was already palpably throbbing in anticipation.

Finally, I lifted his breast and positioned my dick, lowering the weighty tit back down to push my dick firmly into the flesh of his bump. Mark positioned himself similarly at the other breast, and we both started thrusting, each with one hand caressing a nipple and the other on the tremendous bump. I went very, very slowly, knowing I was already aroused enough by the situation to be dangerously close to a regrettably early climax. Mark went extremely slowly, too, presumably for similar reasons. Even with the deliberately slow-motion pace, I felt orgasm become imminent after just two or three minutes. Thinking of unsexy things (sports, etc.), I managed to put it off maybe 30 extra seconds.

I shot my load, cum spreading around his breasts and bump as I continued pumping away. Mark looked over, saw my messy load, and started shooting his own. Together, we had all of his bosom and the top half of his belly coated just from the motions of our cocks. He was looking down at the mess covering half his torso, smiling at the perverse, shiny picture. "Rub it in?" he asked us. We did, quickly getting the entirety of his belly nice and shiny-white.

Once we were finished, Mark had a question for him: "Can we suck your dick?"

He laughed. "If you can get to it! One of you may have to hold the belly out of the way: it has dropped quite a bit down there."

I didn't have to be asked twice: I lifted the belly up with both hands and out of the way of his crotch, Mark immediately getting his head down there and our guest's half-hard cock into his mouth. I watched intently, loving every moment of my partner fellating this spectacular specimen. Mark disengaged after a minute or two. "Let's switch it up," he said, motioning towards the saliva-drenched cock. I got right down to it as Mark held the belly out of my way, bobbing my head rhythmically and rapidly in my excitement. I could feel his cock starting to spasm in my mouth after a minute or so; I managed to make eye contact with Mark, raising my eyebrows in a question he immediately understood. "Take the load, honey," he reassured me.