An Mpreg Romance Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In terms of belly size, Mark ended up measuring 48 weeks in terms of a singleton pregnancy. I attained the measure of 49 weeks, just managing to win by this metric, though we both did pretty damn well hugeness-wise. In terms of weight gained, Mark put on 64 pounds and I put on 58. So, I might have attained a bigger belly, but Mark won in terms of overall size. Good for him! A healthy twinner pregnancy, for comparison, is supposed to add a mere 35-45 pounds. We both crushed that, at least. Everyone could feel accomplished on that front.

After completing our comprehensive measurements, we were pretty worked-up sexually over each other's giant sizes. That, then, led quite organically to the second, more sensual stage of the evening: baby oil baby bump massages were on the docket. I oiled Mark up first, getting his sizable tits and bump nice and shiny right off the bat. Getting right in there, I rubbed down every square inch of his glowing belly. Pressing firmly in on the softer parts, softly patting the harder parts where the babies were currently located, gripping the fattier parts where my hands could get purchase: I did it all, trying to enjoy my partner's soon-to-disappear bump as thoroughly as humanly possible. Though it wasn't my primary turn-on, I milked his tits to relieve some of the developing pressure therein. This produced a satisfying moan from my partner, making it more than worth the effort. After comprehensively rubbing down the bump and eliciting some lactation, we switched things up and Mark did likewise all over my body. It felt divine.

By the end of our mutual massage, we were both seriously aroused. Thus the third, final, and most fun aspect of our evening together: the sex. It was difficult at this point in our journeys of massive growth, of course. But it was still well worth the effort. Our bellies were simply too large for straight-up fucking. They outstretched our cocks significantly by this point, keeping us too far away from each other for proper entry.

We had to service each other in other ways, then. The oil with which we'd just massaged each other did extend down to our crotches, transitioning us naturally into some cock stroking. With Mark laying on his back and holding his own bump out of the way, I could still pretty comfortably jerk him. His cock still felt amazing to me, all this time and all these experiences later. My non-stroking hand couldn't help but drift down to my own dick as I rubbed on his. I kept myself nice and hard, stroking in tandem. "Switch it up," Mark commanded after a few minutes of this.

We did, with me on my back lifting my bump and him next to me doing all the jerking. It felt amazing to let go and relax into a nice handjob, gripping my belly in one hand and using the other to stimulate my nipples. I felt I was going to shoot my load within just a couple minutes. "I'm going to cum," I got out between moans. Mark stopped the stroking and got his head closer to my crotch to take me in his mouth.

He knew well from personal experience that it took considerable pregnant energy to hold up a belly, so he didn't take all night about it. His head bobbed rapidly around my shaft as his tongue worked feverishly against the underside of my cock. Divine technique for inducing a nice, quick orgasm; and it did just that in about 2 minutes. He swallowed, as was frequently his preference.

We switched it up again and I enthusiastically sucked my lovely partner's dick, similarly getting him off in short order. I swallowed, too, if only for symmetry in the acts we were performing. It saddened me slightly that we weren't playing extensively with our final pregnancy loads of cum, but we were just so tired at this point, we could hardly be bothered to coat our bumps in shiny-white. The blowing and holding up of bellies took just about every ounce of energy we possessed. We collapsed backward together afterward, hands staying on each other's heaving baby bumps. Exhausted, we fell asleep nudely in our belly-worshipping positions.

It was nice to wake up like that in the morning, well-rested and ready for another adventure in the paternity ward. We'd only be pregnant for a few more hours. We tried to enjoy every moment of it, hands always on our own or the other's belly right up until our scheduled C-sections.

The surgeries would take us out of commission for a few days, but the fact that we were surrogates meant there was no parenting follow-up to our delivering babies. Once we'd collectively recuperated physically, we could get right back to our ordinary lives. And our ordinary lives, of late, tended to be all about pregnancy. So watch out, Motherhood! As preggos once again or at least as enthusiasts, we'd undoubtedly be back shortly.