An Mpreg Romance Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our hosts continued to jerk themselves off as they rode us, grunts and moans they were emitting betraying how quickly they were approaching climaxes. I concentrated on just how awesome what we were doing was, feeling my own cock starting to spasm in orgasm. Based on his face, Mark was right on the cusp of cumming himself. I shot inside Smooth just as Mark's noises suggested he was shooting inside Hairy. Hairy and Smooth commenced to shoot in unison, too, their loads falling directly down onto Mark's and my respective bellies. They eventually lifted their riding asses off our crotches, cum dripping out of both of them and back down onto our pubic areas.

Mark and I were both quite messy; all four of us were clearly enjoying the sight of what we'd accomplished thus far. Smooth and Hairy switched partners again, Hairy now rubbing the cum mess all around my body as his partner did so for Mark. With Hairy kneeling next to me, I could finally get that hirsute namesake bump of his in my hands. It was awesome, at least as thickly furry to the touch as it looked to the eye.

They really took their time with the semen rubbing, to the point that all four of were once again hard by the time the ritual anointing was complete. Refractory periods thus overcome, it was officially time for round two. Mark and I remained sticky white messes from tits to crotches as we remained on our backs; Smooth and Hairy carefully got into positions above us for some 69ing, their clean bellies pressing heavily into our disaster areas. Hairy started atop me, his furry bump managing to coarsely rub off a great deal of my bump's cum as we blew each other. His cock was fat and wonderful in my mouth, my technique a bit sloppy in my overeagerness to please this lovely man. Before any of the four of us could shoot in anyone else's mouths, we switched partners. Smooth and I were now in each other's mouths as our bellies collided pleasantly.

I have to say I was enjoying the symmetry with which our hosts were directing our four-way endeavors. It was fun to be doing the same thing as Mark every step of the way, especially with the partner-swapping guaranteeing we got to experience each and every step with both strangers. The difference in hairiness between our two hosts made things particularly interesting, vastly different bellies offering fascinating contrasts. Of the two, I could hardly deny that I preferred the flabbier and hairier man. What can I say? I really like my pregnancies on the more masculine side. Smooth was certainly not without his charms, though. His lean and hair-free belly was a novel delight amidst the typically hirsute-leaning and chubby specimens one tended to discover at Motherhood.

I finished in Smooth's mouth and vice versa; the same for Mark and Hairy. Everyone swallowed heartily. This second round had only lasted 6 or 7 minutes in total, even with the partner swap. By this point, after extensively rubbing our filthy bumps on previously clean ones, the four of us were roughly equal in terms of cum-coating. In keeping with finding it hot to stay messy, Mark and I declined our hosts' offer of a shower before we headed out. Remaining in our sticky conditions, we'd fuck enthusiastically and repeatedly later that evening, memories of this ultra-arousing rendezvous still fresh in our minds.

MONTH 7 - BAR NIGHT

We were both officially within the third trimester of twinner pregnancies and it was officially time to be shared by some perverts at a Motherhood-affiliated bar night. Our absurd physiques were simply too great to keep to ourselves, we figured. We each looked about 11 months pregnant. These gravid baby bumps we were sporting were sure to be a major turn-on for some fellow preggo fetishists.

The place was packed when we got there around 8, and it would only get more crowded as the night went on. Pregnant men and enthusiasts thereof tested the limits of the bar's capacity. Bared, hairy bumps were in pretty much any direction you cared to look. This was paradise.

We walked towards the bathroom in the back of the place: that was our intended destination as decided upon before arriving. On the way there, though, we had little choice but to stop and both give and receive a great many belly rubs. Mark and I had both worn crop tops, a choice we shared with most of the other pregnant men in the place. These skimpy articles of clothing allowed for some quick and casual rubbing. As crowded as the place was and as many hands as I had on me over the course of a few minutes, I could hardly keep track of whose hands were on me at any given moment. Gentle pats, rough gropes, smooth massages: we received all sorts of hand stimulation from the people around us. And we gave as well as we received, experiencing at least a dozen hairy, round preggo midsections during our walk through the length of bar. Most were delectably chubby that night, very much playing to my personal preferences.

Ultimately, we did reach the bathroom. Of course, they had a glory hole here: it was between the handicapped stall and one of the standard stalls. Neither were yet occupied when we got there. With bellies as protrusive as ours were, we really couldn't get our cocks through a small hole in a flat wall. We could, however, position one of us laying on the ground below the hole and one of us in front of it to work some dicks. Thus, dropping cum could always land on at least one of our bellies. One of us would get the pleasure of jerking and sucking, the other would receive the great honor of loads upon his baby bump. And, naturally, we'd switch up our positions halfway through. We settled into the handicapped stall and both got nude; I started out laying on the slightly sticky floor, the filthiness of the situation we'd devised already giving me a hard-on. My belly was a mountain in front of me when I looked down from this position, head of my cock just barely visible above it. I fucking loved that view.

On our way to the bathroom, we'd mentioned to a number of folks where we were headed. So, our supply of cocks coming through the hole was plentiful right off the bat. Mark sucked sloppily, numerous flecks of saliva dropping onto my belly well before a load of cum did. It was already hot as hell; I could not wait to be properly basted. I could see Mark's head bobbing faster and faster, then finally his hands working that first cock in a flurry of climactic activity. A bit of the cum shot just past me, but most dropped squarely onto my waiting, bloated midsection. It was delightfully warm to the touch as it landed in ropes and drops. I let it stand, not rubbing it in as was my initial instinct: I wanted to see how much I could collect atop the surface of my belly before I took any action. Another dick came through the hole almost immediately and was similarly worked to orgasm in short order by Mark. The loads commingled on my bloated, hairy flesh. The mess collected enough to start flowing down the right side of my coated belly and dripping onto the floor.

We switched it up after two cocks had been brought to orgasm: Mark was getting a bit tired and needed a rest on the ground. I still didn't massage the loads into my abdominal flesh, drips of cum now streaming down the length of my bump as I stood up. The third cock entered the scene within about two moments of the second withdrawing. I got the head of this one in my mouth and worked the shaft rapidly with my right hand. My tongue flicked against the sensitive bottom of the head; I loved hearing the moans from the other side of the wall that resulted. I only removed my mouth from around this guy's dick once I felt him begin to spasm in climax. Pulling my head back, I quickly finished him angled down as far as I could comfortably aim him. He came voluminously and I managed to shoot it all down and onto Mark's expectant belly. I momentarily got lost in the sight of what we'd done, taking 30 seconds or so to realize there was another hard cock pointing at me from the hole. I worked this one in the same fashion, another big load dropping onto Mark's baby bump at the conclusion. My partner was very nicely basted indeed.

After we'd gotten our fourth customer off, we briefly consulted and decided we needed to change things up a bit. Our pregnant physiques were being squandered behind the closed door of a bathroom stall. Exhibitionism raged and needed to be honored. So, we opened the door to the stall to begin a more public performance. Mark sat on the toilet and welcomed guys over to him; he quickly received a cock on either side of him and proceeded to jerk and suck both at once. His belly would soon look like a cake that had been iced by a seriously careless baker. I showed a guy over to blow Mark as he sat and worked his other partners. It took a special type of pervert to suck a cock inches away from a bar toilet; I really appreciated this fellow. He even had to lift Mark's belly out of the way in order to suck, obviously not complaining with two handfuls of pregnant belly held above his bobbing head.

Watching the dirty-as-hell scene we'd concocted, I was substantially aroused myself. My hand drifted down to slowly stroke my erection. Another guy came in and didn't require instruction: he got straight to his knees in front of me and started blowing. I also had to lift my heavily hanging belly up and out of the way of my fellatio partner. Several more men arrived shortly after my new friend; we now had an audience, most of them with their cocks out and in their stroking hands. Mark came in one guy's mouth; I came in another. Mark ultimately received two more loads onto his filthy mess of a belly. I sat down on the toilet after that to jerk and suck a few cocks to completion myself, getting several more cum shots on me within a few minutes. Mark stood next to me, observing and letting a few members of the audience rub his belly as they continued to rub themselves. We were solidly within our refractory periods at this point, but we were not nearly finished with the waiting men surrounding us.

I believe we worked everyone who showed up to our performance to completion, in the end. I racked up 8 loads shot onto my belly; Mark received 9, just managing to beat me in our friendly little competition. We'd produced enough semen to copiously coat even bellies of the immense sizes we were currently sporting. We both got off twice ourselves, too; all our personal loads ended up being delivered orally, sexily shot but not productively spent on expectant bumps. That was fine, really: we'd received more than enough cum abdominally. It was a hell of a night.

MONTH 8 - THE PERVERT

We were huge and we were tired. Still very horny, but lacking the requisite energy to consistently do much about it. Movement in general was a tall order, never mind having to work around our colossal bellies to access our entirely eclipsed penises. We required assistance to meet our sexual needs. Enter an internet pervert.

Kyle was a regular on a web site that catered to lovers of pregnant men. He was local, and he could not believe his good luck when we reached out and explained our situation to him. Two hairy 8-months-along twinners looking to be serviced, no strings attached? We truly were a fetishist's dream come true.

When he arrived and knocked on our front door, we complied with his first request: we answered the door both fully nude. The two of us barely fit in our home's narrow entranceway together, gargantuan bare bumps colliding as we attempted to approach the door at the same time. Our guest was tall and thin with thick glasses, rather nerdy-looking. After taking just a moment to take us in with comically wide eyes, Kyle entered wordlessly and got a hand on each of our bellies. He rubbed tenderly and thoroughly, exploring the both of us from tits to cock but never straight-up groping beyond our bump massages. "Okay," he said finally after this had gone on for 2 or 3 minutes. "Bedroom, if that's okay?"

We complied again, having made it fully clear in our correspondence with this internet pervert that he would be completely in charge of our encounter. We'd set some ground rules about what we were and weren't comfortable with, of course, and had some serious physical limitations to boot. Beyond all that, though, Kyle was the sovereign director of our encounter.

He stayed dressed, at least for the moment, when we showed him into our bedroom. First and foremost, we'd be performing for Kyle's benefit. "Let's start with some sixty-nine, if you guys are up to it?" We'd practiced this ahead of time, having been told by Kyle that this was one act he'd be requesting within our performance for him. Mark's arm muscles seemed to be stronger than mine at this point in time: so, he was positioned on top of me, holding himself up so as not to apply overmuch pressure on our two giant baby bumps. Carefully pressed together one on top of the other, our mouths could just manage past our colliding bellies to get the tips of the other's penis in. Most of the fellatio action was not so much in a dramatically bobbing head, as we simply didn't have the clearance for that. It was more in swirls of our tongues on the undersides of the cocks' heads. This still felt great, but didn't bring us particularly close to orgasm. We'd have to last for quite a while in our performance for Kyle, after all.

Kyle's right hand drifted down to his clothed crotch as he watched us, slowly rubbing his conspicuous erection. He seemed lost in his spectatorship and let us continue this act for a rather surprising length of time. We blew each other for a solid 10 minutes before he intervened and had us switch things up. "Both on your backs, please," was his next direction. We complied again, hard cocks gleaming with each other's saliva and sticking up nearly as far as our hugely protrusive bellies. Kyle dropped his jeans and underwear, approaching our bed with his hard cock in one hand just visible under his hanging t-shirt.

He gestured for us to scoot away from each other a bit, then kneeled on the bed in between the two of us. Thus, he could very easily get a hand on each of our supine bellies. He resumed the belly massaging he'd begun in our doorway. This time, though, his hands did drift away from bumps to thoroughly rub breasts, to start, and eventually our cocks as well. Mark and I were both still hard, really enjoying every moment of our performance for this fetishist as only preggo exhibitionists could. Kyle kept at least one hand on one of our bellies pretty much all the time, alternately using the other to gently squeeze a tit or slowly stroke a dick.

This soft touching went on for about 5 minutes. Our guest ultimately got off the bed and tossed his shirt to the floor. "Hands and knees?" he half-asked and half-commanded as he came back to the bed. Mark and I assumed the next position obediently, facing the headboard with both of our tremendously hanging bumps resting heavily against the bed. Kyle had grabbed the lube on his way back to the bed; he squirted a palmful and warmed it in both hands before applying it to both of our asses. He got behind Mark first and slowly entered him. I twisted my head back as best I could to watch the fucking. His thrusts into my partner were deliberate, at a very relaxed and sex-prolonging pace. Our perverted guest really wanted to take his time with us. My right hand drifted down to stroke my cock as I observed the sex, left arm struggling to hold my entire body up as I pleasured myself. Kyle's arms stayed wrapped around Mark in a clumsy hug, massaging the sides of his belly vigorously.

After 5 or 6 minutes of this exaggeratedly-slow humping and bump rubbing, Kyle exited Mark and scooted over to enter me. He went in super slowly; it was like I could distinctly feel every single centimeter of his estimable length as he got fully inside me. His thrusts might have been slow, but he really got the entirety of his cock in there, his crotch eventually colliding insistently with my ass cheeks. Kyle fucked me like this, rubbing the sides of my bump as he had with Mark, for another 4 or 5 minutes before he pulled out. "Backs again," he sounded rushed this time. From the feel of some subtle cock spasms I'd detected inside me, I was guessing he wanted us in position to take his first load of the day.

Our commander had us back on our backs, sides touching this time. He positioned himself with his cock over my bump and stroked himself slowly and deliberately. When he came, it flew far enough to land partially on Mark's bump on the other side of me. Plenty dropped directly down onto mine as well. After taking a few beats to enjoy the sight of having cum on two hairy pregnant bellies at once, Kyle started rubbing his load in to our skin. We both received nice, shiny-white gleams, our bump hair shooting wildly in all directions. "Shower?" he suggested once he was finally done with the semen massage.

This command was just for Mark and myself. Kyle stayed dry himself, not even washing his cum-coated hands; instead, he used the stickiness of his palms against his recovering cock as he watched us wash each other's bellies. We really went at it, sudsing up and comprehensively rubbing each other well beyond what was necessary to remove the sticky load. By the time we were finished scrubbing off, Kyle looked to be erect again. We looked to him for our next direction as soon as we'd turned off the water. "On your backs on the bed again; legs over the side this time." And we obeyed yet again.

Finally, Kyle started to work our cocks. The amount of time I'd spent with an untended erection had reached borderline-painful; I could only assume Mark was experiencing the same thing. Kyle started with me this time, tossing my legs over his shoulders as he kneeled at the foot of our bed. My heavy belly was pushed up and away from his head with one of his hands as his other started slowly working my shaft, his mouth ensconcing the head of my dick. He worked me quickly, enthusiasm for the task seeming to win over the careful deliberation he'd earlier displayed. I was not complaining. Judging from Mark's raging hard-on, the act was also a hit with its lone viewer. I reached the cusp of orgasm after just 2 or 3 minutes. "Kyle, I'm about to cum. Where?" I managed breathlessly.

He pulled his mouth off my cock for just a moment. "Right in my mouth," he instructed. I did exactly as I was told, shooting rope after rope onto the roof of his mouth. Kyle briefly held my load in his mouth, climbing onto the bed for a moment as he did so. Then, he let it dribble from his lips down onto Mark's bump. The dirty mixture of cum and saliva was left there as he got back to the floor to start blowing Mark. Fellating hard again, he got Mark off in just 3 or 4 more minutes. Mark's load was again held momentarily then dropped onto my bump from Kyle's shining lips. What a mess we all were! It was a pretty great scene Kyle had devised.

Our guest climbed back onto the bed and began playing with our again-coated bumps. He had us alternate jerking him off, finally finishing directly onto the bed's comforter. It was the only wasted load of our encounter; I think the guy just got over-excited from being yanked by two pregnant men. Can't say I blame him: the whole situation was hot as hell.

Kyle hung around for a while longer, mostly laying with us and playing with our soiled, sticky bellies. He couldn't get enough of simply rubbing our hairy preggo physiques. We certainly appreciated it. In the end, it felt as though we'd been thoroughly serviced and had in turn done a real service to a thirsty fetishist. It was quite the nice time.

MONTH 9 - OUR FINAL PREGNANT EVENING

Mark and I both had C-sections scheduled just after 38 weeks into our pregnancies. The night before, we decided to really treat ourselves and each other right.

First, we took some final twinner pregnancy measurements. We tried to keep in mind that we'd barely had a break between these pregnancies and our previous ones; there was less-than-usual need to be hard on ourselves for the amount of girth and weight we'd put on this time. There was, though, the issue of the fact that we'd challenged each other to see who could get bigger in these twinner pregnancies. So, a winner had to be crowned.