An Obedient Boy for Katherine Pt. 10

Story Info
Julie looks after Marcus for Katherine.
10.5k words
4.8
16.3k
16

Part 10 of the 13 part series

Updated 02/14/2024
Created 10/02/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

In case it's not your kind of story... Julie looks after Marcus for Katherine.

Story tags: female domination, femdom, male submission, CFNM, chastity, teasing, anal toys, cum eating, male bi-sexual

This is one chapter in a series. If you haven't read the earlier chapters, It is recommended that you start there. Over its full course, the story includes, among other things, female domination, male submission, toys, chastity, and bisexual play. If these aren't your thing, you may want to find another story to read. For those who have enjoyed the story to this point, or my other writings, I hope this one does not disappoint.

An Obedient Boy for Katherine, Part 10

Marcus stood outside the Stewarts' bedroom suite waiting for his daily morning meeting with Mrs. Stewart. Naked except for his Holy Trainer chastity cage and the anal plug he had inserted after his morning ablutions, Marcus pondered the path by which his present place and state of dress has become so normal for him.

Winning a full scholarship at the local college left Marcus with the challenge of providing his own accommodations in order to attend classes. Luckily, his Aunt Bess had very good friends who lived close to the college and agreed to let Marcus live in their empty maid's suite. Marcus began the semester with a part-time job that would cover his other expenses. When that job dried up, Mrs. Stewart, Katherine, agreed to let him stay in the maid's suite in trade for doing chores around their home. Those chores included both light yard work and tidying up the home's living areas on days the cleaning ladies weren't in attendance.

In surprisingly rapid progress, those chores had evolved to include sexual servitude to Mrs. Stewart. Marcus had his lips and tongue put to use most mornings to pleasure his Mistress, often after her body had been filled or decorated with her husband's and/or Marcus' cum. He was soon introduced to the Stewarts' basement playroom and an ever-expanding circle of their kinky friends. Marcus had more recently discovered just how intimately Aunt Bess' relationship with the Stewarts was, and that she seemed to have plans to enjoy Marcus more fully herself.

Marcus stood outside the bedroom door, his eyes half-closed as he felt the throbbing pulse in his caged cock from the images and thoughts that filled his mind. He became alert at the sound of the bedroom door opening as Mr. Stewart stepped through and left it open for Marcus to enter when Katherine called for him.

Charles Stewart paused as he stepped into the living room. At a fit 6-foot 2 inches in height, he was a full eight inches taller than Marcus. Charles straightened his shirt and smiled at the younger man.

"Good morning, Marcus," he said before heading toward the kitchen to pour a coffee on his way to the garage.

"Good morning, sir," Marcus replied politely.

"Sir,... I like that," Charles mused with a chuckle, "you know, I only get that from you and Becky these days."

Marcus blushed slightly at being compared to Becky. She was the Executive Assistant at Charles' firm, and he knew she had a free-use arrangement with Charles and some of the other executives. It was not unusual for a naked Becky to be the first one to exit the Stewarts' bedroom on the occasional Saturday morning after spending the night with the couple.

"That, my dear husband," Katherine drawled as she leaned against the door frame behind him, "is because they still think that being polite is the way to get to suck your cock and swallow your cum. Others have learned that the only secret is to be available."

Charles winked at Marcus.

"She may have a point," he said cheerily before continuing toward the kitchen.

Marcus turned to look back at Katherine. She was wearing a short white dressing gown of raw silk that was barely long enough to be considered modest. That, however, was completely canceled by the way it hung open to expose her rounded breasts and shaved pussy.

Katherine stepped through the doorway and reached out a hand to take Marcus' and lead him back into the bedroom.

"Come with me, slutty boy, we have things to discuss."

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus replied politely as he followed his Mistress into her bedroom.

Katherine led Marcus to the side of her king-size bed. She sat down and drew Marcus forward to stand between her spread knees. taking up a key from her bedside table she quietly unlocked Marcus' cock and, with practiced movements, removed the cage and its base ring before his cock grew too hard to make the latter step difficult. With a satisfied smile, she gently massaged Marcus' erection to fullness.

"Have you enjoyed staying here with us this semester?" she asked.

"Uh,.... yes, ma'am," Marcus replied, his mind racing over where Mrs. Stewart's line of questioning might be headed.

"Does that mean you'd like to continue staying here after the holidays?"

"Yes, ma'am, very much."

"Mmm, I am very glad to hear that, and Charles will be too," she said calmly as her fingertips caressed the head of Marcus' hard cock, "but for that to happen, your grades need to be good enough to continue meriting that scholarship, don't they?"

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus moaned softly, his reactions dictated by Mrs. Stewart's teasing hands.

"Well," she continued, "my sources tell me that it shouldn't be a problem, but we will need to keep you focused on your upcoming exams over the next two weeks."

Marcus paused before replying. Mentally, he reviewed his academic progress and reassured himself that he was in a good position, with each upcoming exam only putting a final seal of success on his work to date.

"I will be ready, Mistress," he said softly.

"I am sure that you will," Katherine said as her hand stroked his cock, "and to assist with that, I am making your studies the priority for the next few weeks. That and your fitness routines,... healthy body, healthy mind, that sort of thing. Each morning, I intend to milk your balls, and again at the end of the day. It's my way to ensure you're facing each day and each evening's study time without the fog of too much sexual frustration."

"Uh, yes, ma'am, thank you, ma'am," Marcus groaned, unsure that the proposed routine would have that effect.

"And don't worry dear," Katherine said with a broad smile, "I'll come up with some way for you to make up for any missed chores."

"Thank you, Mistress," came the moaning reply.

"Good boy," Katherine said as her stroking became firmer, "Now I want you to cover my tits with hot cum so you can lick them clean and we can get on with our day."

Mrs. Stewart kept to her word. Each day during the two weeks that Marcus was studying for and writing his exams she unceremoniously milked his balls each morning. Again, each afternoon, Marcus found himself being drained by Katherine's expert hands and then licking her fingers clean of the cum he produced before lapping the remainder from her breasts, thighs, or feet where she had directed it.

Marcus found that he experienced a degree of anticipation for the milking sessions, but their predictability lessened the amount of time and mental energy that consumed his thoughts in building up to each of them. He realized within the first few days that the unpredictability of his usual sessions with Katherine was a major contributing factor in keeping his erotic attention on his service to her during the previous months. The benefit of the more structured and lower intensity series of milkings, in balance, was the greater freedom his mind had to focus on preparing for each exam in turn.

Marcus completed his last exam on a Thursday. Katherine hinted at celebrating on the weekend while they waited for Aunt Bess to pick up Marcus for the holiday break. To that end, she maintained the milking schedule on Thursday afternoon and Friday morning. Friday saw Marcus back at the campus hoping to receive his grades for the semester and to confirm his scholarship status. With only partial success at the former and no simple way to confirm the latter, he headed back to the Stewarts' home early in the afternoon knowing that he might have to wait until the following week for the information to be shared while he was back home.

"At least," Marcus thought as his footsteps turned into the Stewarts' driveway, "things can return to normal around here."

He chuckled to himself as he mused that "normal" for him at the Stewarts' was his role as their submissive house boy and sexual toy.

"Back to business as Mrs. Stewart's cum slut," he whispered to himself with a smile.

Approaching the house, Marcus noticed two cars in the driveway. One he recognized as Julie Carter's, the owner of the other was unknown to him but he thought he recognized the vehicle from around the campus area.

Julie Carter was one of the Stewarts' kinky friends that Marcus had the pleasure of meeting. She and her husband Thomas were in their late 20s. Julie was definitely a touchy-feely type as Marcus had discovered. At 5 feet 6 inches and deliciously plump, she was a curvy and bubbly redhead who moved with a grace that spoke of years of dance training. She also grabbed every opportunity to get Mrs. Stewart's permission to hug and touch Marcus in ways that said she wanted to sexually devour the younger man.

The presence of the second vehicle, a bright red Mini Clubman, made him pause. A newcomer might mean different expectations for his behavior in the house. Marcus did consider briefly that if Julie was visiting Mrs. Stewart, perhaps the second vehicle was her husband Tom's.

Marcus entered the house through the pedestrian door beside the garage. A peek into the garage and an empty bay confirmed that Mr. Stewart was still at work.

Entering his room, Marcus found a note from Katherine and an envelope on his desk.

Katherine's note read:

"Slut,

"We are back to our regular routine. Clean up, cage, and plug. Meet us downstairs.

"K."

Marcus paused to take a closer look at the envelope before opening it. The college's crest was printed in one corner and a hand-written note in purple ink on the front said "Congrats, Betty."

Inside were two sheets of paper. The first was a printout of his grades confirming a 4.0 GPA. Marcus breathed a sigh of relief as he looked at the second document. Printed on the college registrar's letterhead, it confirmed his continuing scholarship for the next semester.

Smiling as he folded the sheets to replace them in the envelope, it clicked for him who "Betty" was.

Known to everyone on the campus as "Call me Betty," the administrative assistant in the Registrar's Office had an unpronounceable (at first impression) Eastern European surname that any attempt at which was met by the quiet response of "Call me Betty." In her twenties, Betty was six feet tall and large framed, physical attributes she tried to diminish with flat shoes, baggy clothes, and a slight hunch such as some taller girls seemed to adopt in adolescence as a way of hiding their full height. She was reserved in nature, friendly to all who approached her desk, and known across the campus as someone who could solve a problem within her office or at least direct you to the person who could help.

Marcus smiled at the thought of shy and reserved Betty from the registrar's office approaching Mrs. Stewart to share early news of his grades and scholarship disposition. He had seen her at her desk that morning and the information was not yet available then.

Another glance at Katherine's note was enough to send Marcus into his usual routine on arriving home from campus. He showered, touched up the shaving of his face and genitals, used the anal douching bulb, and locked his cock in the Holy Trainer chastity cage before inserting an anal plug. Naked, plugged, and caged, his mind easily started to slide into that submissive space it comfortably held as Mrs. Stewart's submissive slut boy. Lastly, he picked up the collar Mrs. Stewart had given him and buckled it around his neck.

Prepared as his Mistress expected, Marcus headed for the basement playroom. When he first moved into the Stewarts' maid's suite, he never expected to discover that the majority of the basement was a customized sexual play space for every manner of kinky and BDSM activity. Even after Mrs. Stewart had shown him around the room, and after he had both seen it in use and had helped the cleaning ladies clean and restore the room after parties, it still seemed like a surreal part of his life.

Marcus worked the keypad for access to the basement playroom. Stepping into the room he let the door close behind him and paused to let his eyes adjust to the lower light levels. Most of the room was bathed in the half-light of indirect accent illumination but one area was brightly lit. In the center of that area was a spanking bench and facing it was one of the spectator loveseats.

It took a moment for Marcus to piece together the scene that met his eyes. Strapped to the spanking bench was Julie Carter, naked and gagged with a bright red ball gag. A small puddle of drool on the floor under her chin showed that the gag had already been in place for some time. Sitting on the loveseat watching the action was Mrs. Stewart. She was dressed in a simple black skirt and white blouse with 4-inch black pumps on her feet. Standing beside the spanking bench and holding a heavy paddle was Betty.

But this was Betty as Marcus had never seen or imagined her. Gone was the frumpy admin assistant in the registrar's office. Instead, he saw a tall, leather-clad woman whose mere presence was commanding his attention.

"Ah," Katherine announced, "I see that Marcus has decided to join us."

Marcus' jaw hung open as Betty approached him. She wore tight black leather pants, a sleeveless red silk shirt, and a dark red leather bustier that cinched her waist and supported an impressive pair of breasts. From the knees downward, Betty's pant legs were laced on the outside seam and snugly fitted to her calves and ankles. On her feet were black pumps with six inches of heel and an inch-thick platform sole under the balls of her feet. With a shapely body that Marcus never imagined was hiding under her work clothes, the change in attire and posture was remarkable. In her heels, she stood almost a foot taller than Marcus' 5-foot 6-inch stature. Marcus also realized the toned and muscular form Betty carried was built by weightlifting and exercise.

Betty's shoulder-length hair, usually hanging loose, was drawn up in a bun to keep it under control for her playroom activities. Her large eyeglasses were gone, and the highlights of makeup she had applied to her lips and eyes were noticeable even in the playroom's uneven light levels.

She stepped close to Marcus and smirked as she used two fingertips under the younger man's chin to close his mouth from its agape position.

"It's so good to finally meet you off campus," Betty said as she stroked Marcus' cheek, "I've always admired the way you are so polite, so well-behaved.... so well trained."

"Yes,... uh,... ma'am," Marcus stammered.

"Call me Miss Betty," the woman replied as her fingertips trailed down Marcus' chest and stroked his abs.

"Yes, Miss Betty," Marcus whispered hoarsely, "thank you for bringing the grades and scholarship letter."

"Oh, you're welcome, slut boy," Betty said with a grin, "I am sure your Mistress will let you thank me properly one day soon."

"Yes ma...," Marcus cut off the second word and corrected himself, "Yes, Miss Betty, as you desire."

"Mmm, as I desire...," murmured Betty softly, "... the things I could desire to do with you."

"Marcus," Katherine called out to get their attention, "come sit with me, we're almost done here."

As Betty returned to stand beside the spanking bench with its bound rider, Marcus moved to sit beside Katherine.

"Miss Betty dropped by to deliver the envelope you found on your desk," Katherine explained quietly, "While she was here, Mrs. Carter showed up. These ladies hadn't played together in some time and Julie, being Julie, decided to be her saucy self and pushed a few buttons. And that led us down here for a little corrective therapy for the brat. Which means we're probably exactly where Julie wanted to end up. As you can see, Miss Betty is quite an expert with paddles and whips, and she does like to leave an impression on her subjects."

Marcus watched as Betty put down the heavy paddle she still held. The deep rose color of Julie's ass cheeks showed that its use had not been spared.

Betty walked to stand near Julie's head and squatted low while raising Julie's face until their eyes met.

"We are almost done, little one," Betty said to the woman, "are you okay to continue."

While Julie gave her tormentor a fast nod, her eyes were equally a challenge that she would take what was coming. Betty smiled and leaned forward to softly kiss Julie on the cheek before she stood up.

Walking over to the utility cart holding her selected instruments, Betty next picked up a thin cane. She swished it a few times through the air. The noise the cane made was not lost on Julie who moaned and struggled against the bonds holding her to the spanking bench.

In quick succession, Betty finished the spanking session with five expertly placed parallel strokes of the thin cane. She left five bright parallel red stripes across Julie's ass cheeks, each separated by about an inch. Betty's reaction was immediate and long-lasting as her body quivered in her bondage and a long drawn-out mix of scream and moan forced its way past the gag.

Betty laughed lightly as she looked over to Mrs. Stewart.

"It's always a pleasure to discipline a sub that takes it so well," she said.

As she spoke, Marcus watched as she caressed Julie's well-marked ass cheek. As Julie quieted under the more gentle touch and lay still on the bench steadying her breathing, Betty drew the nails of one hand up across Julie's cheek, causing the bound woman to jump and yelp each time they crossed one of the thin red welts.

Mrs. Stewart whispered an instruction to Marcus who left his seat to attend to her request. He returned a few minutes later with a soft blanket and a bottle of water from the playroom's service area. By the time Marcus walked back to the ladies, Julie was released from the spanking bench and had settled into the loveseat with her head on Katherine's shoulder. Marcus helped wrap the blanket around Julie and opened the water bottle for her as Katherine chatted with her to make sure she was alright.

"Thank you, Mistress Betty, for my much-needed correction," Julie, still hovering in subspace, said softly to the standing woman.

"Any time, my dear," Betty laughed, "we're both lucky you just happened to drop by while I was here to see Lady Katherine."

"And I do need to get going," Betty added to Mrs. Stewart.

"Marcus," Katherine said in a calm voice, "why don't you walk Miss Betty to her car? I'll stay here with Julie while she recovers. When you come back, you can tidy up the toys and wipe things down."

"Yes, ma'am," replied Marcus reflexively.

He turned toward Betty who smiled and offered her arm to be taken by her escort.

Marcus blushed as he realized that he was the one to be escorted. He placed his forearm inside Betty's crooked arm from behind and gently laid his hand on her forearm and wrist. At the door to the playroom, she paused and waited for Marcus to open and hold the door and then waited for him to reassume his position at her side.

"Very well trained," Betty said softly as they crossed to the stairs, "I like that in a slutty boy."

"Thank you, Miss Betty," Marcus replied quietly as his blush deepened.

In a tone that was much more extroverted and casual than her demeanor at work, Betty chatted about how much she enjoyed her visits to the Stewarts' home as Marcus walked with her through the house. They repeated the door sequence at the front entry and then Marcus walked with her down the curving front walk to the sheltered parking area. Briefly, Marcus' mind touched on a realization that he'd become as comfortable being naked in the privacy of the home's yards as he was inside. Both that and his readiness to walk out to Betty's car with her reinforced just how well-trained he had been by Mrs. Stewart to accept his role and his lack of clothing around the house.