An Obedient Boy for Katherine Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Thank you, Marcus," Betty said as she released his hand and stood beside her car.

"You're welcome, Miss Betty," he replied, "it has been a pleasure to see you, and thank you again for bringing the letter."

"You're very welcome, my boy," Betty said as she reached up to touch Marcus' cheek, "it's too bad I don't play with first-year students. But, maybe next year if you're still with the Stewarts."

"Uh,... yes, ma'am,...," Marcus stammered as he imagined himself on the spanking bench instead of Julie.

"Now," Betty continued, "when you see me at work after the holiday, how will you address me in my office?"

"Uh...," Marcus paused, "... as ‛Betty'?"

With a bright smile and a gentle pinch of Marcus' nipple, Betty corrected him.

"Oh, no, you can call me Miss Betty."

"Yes, Miss Betty," Marcus confirmed, "I can do that."

"Good boy," Betty said with another smile and pinch of Marcus' nipple, "now go back to your Mistress, she has things for you to do."

"Thank you, Miss Betty," Marcus said as the woman slid into the driver's seat of her car.

He paused at the front door of the house to watch her efficiently turn the car around in the spacious driveway and disappear past the front garden hedges.

Marcus returned to the basement playroom to find Mrs. Stewart and Julie still curled up together on the loveseat. Mrs. Stewart gently stroked Julie's hair as the younger woman's head lay in her lap.

Working quietly, Marcus used the materials from a nearby cleaning station in the playroom to carefully wipe down the spanking bench. he then rolled the utility cart with the paddles Miss Betty had used to the maintenance area and cleaned and sanitized each toy. By the time Marcus had returned the paddles and cane to the appropriate storage cabinet in the playroom, Julie was sitting up and much closer to being her usually chatty self. She has also slipped on her loose yellow sundress. It was all she wore and the fabric settled around her curvy body. Marcus approached the loveseat as he heard Julie thanking Mrs. Stewart for allowing Miss Betty to provide her corrective spanking and for the aftercare she had received.

Katherine leaned over and kissed Julie softly on the lips, letting her tongue slide into the other woman's mouth as she controlled the kiss.

"You're very welcome, my dear," Katherine said gently, "but as you know, that's not the main reason I invited you to drop by today."

At that comment, both women turned their heads to look up at Marcus.

"Marcus...," Katherine began.

"Yes, ma'am...?" Marcus replied, unsure of what might be coming next.

"Something has come up, and Mr. Stewart and I have to go away for a few days. We're leaving after he gets home from work, so I cannot keep my promise of celebrating your academic success this weekend while we wait for Bess to pick you up."

She paused while Marcus absorbed that news, and then continued.

"But I don't want to abandon you for two days alone in the house either. So, I've asked the Carters to take you in for a couple of nights, if that's okay with you."

Marcus looked at the two women, switching his gaze from one to the other. Katherine's face was as calm as her voice and didn't seem to indicate that she expected any specific reply. Julie's face was more animated, she winked at Marcus and the tip of her tongue traced around her open lips.

"Thank you, Mistress," Marcus said quietly, his mood an intriguing mix of anticipation and apprehension, as he met Katherine's gaze again, "I would enjoy visiting with the Carters while you're away and I have to wait for Aunt Bess."

"That's wonderful," Katherine said with a bright smile, "I just know that you'll be a very obedient boy for her."

"Yes, ma'am, I will," replied Marcus as he saw the look of glee that crossed Julie's face.

"Why don't you take Mrs. Carter up to your room and pack a little bag for the trip to her house. Bess can bring you back here to pack for your drive home after she gets into town. I suppose that for the Carters' you won't be needing much besides your shaving kit."

"... and maybe your toys," interjected Julie with a grin.

Katherine sighed, her smile almost as wide as Julie's, "... and your toys, Marcus."

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus replied as Julie bounced to her feet and took his hand, ready to lead the way to Marcus' room.

"Go...," Katherine sighed with a wave and chuckle, "I'll get the lights and door down here."

Walking into the maid's suite that was Marcus' room, Bess smiled as she surveyed the tidy space.

"So, this is where Katherine's slut boy sleeps at night, is it?" she said with a smile.

"Uh,... yes, ma'am," Marcus replied as Julie stepped close to him.

Julie slid one hand up Marcus' abs to his chest where her fingertip teased his nipple to hardness.

"Does your Mistress come and tuck you in every night?"

"No, ma'am," Marcus' voice slightly strained from the intimacy of the contact.

"Well," Julie continued, "I would... I'd make sure you were tucked in every night... I would so look forward to giving you good night kisses."

Marcus was unsure of how to respond, but a soft moan escaped his lips at the thought of Julie slipping into his bedroom every night.

Julie stepped back with a giggle.

"Let's see," she began, "you'll need your shaving kit to keep everything smooth while you're visiting, and..."

She paused as her finger slid along the edge of the shelf on Marcus' desk where the row of anal toys stood arranged in order by their relative size. Her finger paused at the gap halfway along the shelf where the toy in his ass would have been placed in the row.

"Is this where the one you're wearing fits?" she asked.

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus admitted.

"Hmmm," Julie murmured as her finger moved to the end of the shelf to stop in front of the largest anal plug.

"This is one of the ones molded to look like Charles' cock, isn't it?"

Six inches long, with the head and first three inches an exact match to Charles' erect member, the lower half of the shaft was narrower, enabling it to be retained for wear as an anal plug. The base had a wide flexible flange that ensured it wouldn't slip fully inside and also helped it stand up on the shelf for display.

"Yes, it is," Marcus replied.

"Well," said Julie with a bright smile as she picked up that anal plug, "I think you should wear this for the trip to my house, don't you?"

"Yes, Miss Julie," Marcus replied obediently.

He reached for the toy but Julie held it away from his outstretched hand.

"Let's get you packed first, then I'll help you with this," she said mischievously.

While Marcus organized his shaving kit to ensure he could follow his usual cleaning routines, Julie inspected his dresser and closet for clothes he would pack. She selected a set of black booty shorts and cropped sleeveless t-shirts that Mrs. Stewart had provided Marcus as his "house uniform." Although he was seldom instructed to wear the outfit by Katherine by then since most visitors to the residence were familiar with the presence of the Stewarts' naked house boy, it did provide a minimum level of modesty.

Julie turned toward Marcus holding up two of the tops. One was plain black, the other had bright yellow script reading "Cum Slut" across the chest.

"Which one should I have you wear for the trip?" she asked.

Marcus paused, his mind whirling at the thought of being taken out in Julie's car wearing the shirt reading "Cum Slut."

"Would a Cum Slut shirt be appropriate if we had to stop for some shopping on the way home," Julie teased, "I could send you into the pharmacy to buy an unreasonable amount of lube and condoms."

Marcus hoped she wasn't actually considering that possibility. He also knew his best course was not to tempt Julie to push boundaries.

"As you desire, Miss Julie," he said with a quiet voice.

With a giggle, Julie tossed the plain black top at Marcus.

"Wear that one," she said with a grin, "and we'll pack the other one just in case. If you were my own collared boy, we might play some games like that, but it would be a late-night shopping trip to the Playroom, and not exposing our games to some innocent sales clerk."

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus sighed with relief, "thank you, Miss Julie."

"Don't thank me too soon," Julie said as she held up the anal plug in her hand and pointed toward the bathroom, "Let's get this in place and then you can get dressed."

Leading Marcus into the bathroom, Julie pointed at the small vanity counter.

"Bend over, boyfriend," she quipped.

Marcus lay his forearms on the cool countertop and lowered his upper body to a horizontal position. Obediently, he spread his legs to give Julie access to the plug in his ass. He moaned softly as Julie grabbed the base of the plug and gently twisted and manipulated it to move the body of the plug inside Marcus' ass.

Julie giggled in reaction to Marcus' willing submission and his surrendering to the feel of the plug's movements.

"You like this, don't you, slut boy?" Julie asked as she continued playing with the plug.

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus moaned.

"And what do you like about it?" Julie asked as she slowly fucked Marcus with the thick body of the plug to open and relax his hole, "Do you like the feel of something in your ass, or do you like submitting to a woman doing this to you?"

"Both, Miss Julie," Marcus admitted.

"Mmm, I like that," Julie said softly, "there's so much potential to explore for you and your Mistress, and for me when she permits it."

"Yes, ma'am," whispered Marcus.

Julie slipped the plug from Marcus' ass and dropped it into the sink. She smiled at the low moan of disappointment that escaped Marcus' lips when he realized his bottom was empty of its familiar plug.

"You can clean that when we're done here," she said as she pumped lube from the bottle on the counter into her hand.

Julie used the lube to coat the shaft of the new plug and then used two fingers to work the remaining lube into Marcus' slightly gaped hole. She grinned as Marcus reacted to her fingers in his ass by pressing back into each thrust of her hand.

Pulling her fingers out, Julie lined up the thick head of the new plug.

"Ask for it, slut boy," she said in a quiet but firm tone.

Marcus submitted.

"Please, Miss Julie," he said with a moan, his head already floating in the first levels of subspace, "please fill this slut boy's ass. Please fuck my ass with that plug."

"Good boy," Julie said as she slowly pressed the head of the plug into Marcus' asshole. She pushed the plug deep in one slow, steady, movement until it was fully seated in Marcus' ass. Pausing to let Marcus adjust to the new insertion and letting him take a few deep well-spaced breaths, she held the base of the plug and pulled back.

In a slow, steady, rhythm, Julie fucked Marcus with the plug. She bent down to place her lips close to Marcus' ear as she continued.

"When I am fucking your ass, slut boy, you may refer to it as my cock. Tell me how my cock feels in your ass."

"Oh, Miss Julie," moaned Marcus, "Your cock feels so good in my ass, it is so thick, so big."

"Good boy," Julie said with a chuckle as she slid the plug in fully, "now clean up in here, finish packing, get dressed, and meet me in the living room. I will see if your Mistress has any further instructions for us before we go."

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus replied softly.

Julie walked into the living room with the key to Marcus' chastity cage dangling from her fingers. She found Katherine sitting on one of the broad sofas waiting for her and Marcus to return from their preparations.

"Problems?" asked Katherine.

"On, not at all," Julie laughed, "we had to choose something for Marcus to wear in the car and I helped him insert a new plug for the ride."

"Just something to wear in the car?" queried Katherine.

"Well, he won't be wearing anything at the house, not even his cage," Julie said cheerily as she held up the key.

Katherine laughed.

"Of course not, you do like your cocks accessible at a moment's notice, don't you."

"I do," said Julie with a smirk, "and Thomas would get so jealous if I let the guest slut wear anything in the house since he's not allowed to anymore."

"Just remember that he's still pretty new to all of this," Katherine reminded the other woman, "don't shock him too much."

"Gotcha, Mistress," Julie quipped, "little shocks only and plenty of aftercare."

"If you want to host my slut again...," Katherine said, her tone light but the advice was clear.

"Yes, ma'am," Julie said softly as the women heard Marcus' room door close and knew that he was coming down the hall.

Marcus approached the two women in the living room feelings of mild apprehension. Plugged and caged under the tight house uniform of booty shorts and cropped sleeveless t-shirt, he was thinking that he'd never been off the property attired like he was. His exposed midriff was defined by the abs he had developed in the home gym and the improved diet provided by the Stewarts. With the gaining of bulk and musculature, he was a more toned and fitter version of the young man that had been as a wrestler in high school before coming to live with the Stewarts.

"Mmm," Julie said, "that outfit makes him look even more delicious."

Katherine laughed lightly.

"Try to focus on your driving, dear," she said, "and I think we can leave the collar on, as a reminder for both of you that I expect my toy returned undamaged."

"Yes, ma'am," said Julie with a giggle, "I will make sure he's still in one piece when I turn him over to Bess."

"Thank you, Julie," Katherine said as she hugged the buxom younger woman, "and thank you for doing this. He would have been fine staying here, but I think this might be fun for everyone involved."

"Oh," Julie said with a grin, "I do intend to have fun."

With a sigh, Katherine turned to Marcus.

"Be a good boy for Miss Julie, Marcus, Bess with pick you up in a few days to take you home for the holidays, and we will see you back here in time for New Year's."

"Yes, ma'am," said Marcus, "and thank you so much for letting me stay here and for everything that has happened."

"Oh, it has been and will continue to be my pleasure," Katherine said, "now, off you go with Julie, I have my own packing to get done before Charles comes home."

Riding with Julie as she drove to her house, Marcus slowly relaxed in the passenger seat. Julie chatted away making small talk, the subjects ranging from the mundane to much more salacious commentary on the kinky lifestyles of the Stewarts and the Carters, without divulging any new information or names that Marcus wasn't already familiar with. Their route took them outside of the town's more densely habited area, away from the rows of housing on residential streets, and into an area of winding roads with well-hidden houses on large forested lots.

"Out here," Julie explained, "we have lots of privacy and can't be seen from the road or from any of our neighbors' properties. So, no clothes for sluts at my house, hardly ever."

"Uh,... yes, ma'am," Marcus replied obediently, his mind processing the expectation that he would be naked at all times in these new surroundings.

Julie pulled the car into the large paved area in front of the Carters' garage. As Marcus stepped out of the vehicle he noticed the calmness and quiet that the heavy screens of trees provided. Julie walked around the car and met him as he reached for his bag in the back seat.

"We might as well start off on the right foot," she said, "Strip, slut."

Marcus blinked and did a small double-take at the sudden shift from Julie's chatty mood in the car to her more direct form of address. One look at Julie informed him that this was not the time to challenge her authority or make her doubt that his willing submission was to be doubted. Obediently, he peeled off his shorts and top and stood before her wearing only his chastity cage.

Julie took the key to the cage from her pocket. With experienced hands, she unlocked the cage and quickly dismantled it to remove the parts from Marcus' cock and balls.

"There," she said as she stepped back, "Mrs. Stewart may like her slut's cock locked up as a reminder of her authority, but around here I like my cocks to be ready and available at all times."

Julie handed Marcus the cage parts and the key.

"Tuck these into your bag, you'll need them again when I hand you over to Bess' care and control."

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus replied as he added the cage and his clothing to the contents of the small bag.

When Marcus stepped back and closed the car door, Julie closed the distance between them. Standing at Marcus' side, she raised one hand to trail her fingertips across his chest and defined abs. As her other hand stroked his ass and pressed lightly on the base of the anal plug, she gripped his hardening cock and slowly stroked the shaft.

"You don't have to be hard all the time," she said, "but I do love it when you're only a few touches and strokes away."

"Yes, ma'am," Marcus moaned softly as Julie released and turned to lead the way into the house.

Julie gave Marcus a quick walking tour of the spacious bungalow. Tucked behind the garage was a large family room with a number of reclining chairs oriented to a large wall-mounted television screen.

"This is where Tom and the boys watch sports, and where he brings them after golf to service them when he loses," she explained.

Marcus looked around the room, decorated as a sports-themed man cave. He remembered Julie sharing with the Stewarts how she discovered that her husband, Thomas, loved sucking cock and was doing so regularly for his golf foursome, buddies he had known since their university days. Each week they played, and Tom invariably seemed to be the loser, he paid his debt by bringing them to the Carters' family room where he swallowed their cock and their cum. Marcus imagined the setting as Julie had described it, with the four men's wives in attendance to watch the show Thomas put on.

Clearing her throat to get Marcus' attention, Julie continued through the house. A tidy and comfortable living room followed, then a large country-style kitchen with a table that could easily seat ten guests for dinner. Beyond that was a hallway between two small bedroom suites and then the master suite. Pausing between the doors of the smaller bedrooms, Julie spoke.

"That one will be your room if you get the chance to sleep alone," she said as she swung the door to the second bedroom open, "and this is where I put Thomas when he's not in my bed."

Marcus followed Julie into the bedroom and saw what looked like an empty leather cocoon positioned in the center of the bed, its ends securely attached to the head and footboards.

"That's Thomas's sleep sack," Julie explained, "it was his father's, and his mother gave it to me for Thomas. I lace him into it when I want him still and quiet for a few hours or for a full night. That way I'm not disturbed when I have a guest in my bed."

Julie stepped close to Marcus and gripped his hardening cock.

"I also find it," she said in a low voice, "very stimulating knowing that he's in here listening to me getting fucked while he can't touch himself at all."

Marcus stared at the leather contraption, trying to imagine being bound by its encasing leather, unable to move at all. The level of submission he realized it would expect from him made his cock hard, an unexpected reaction to the idea of such strict bondage.

Julie watched, and felt, his response and smiled.

"Perhaps you'd like to try it sometime," Julie said teasingly, "It can be very interesting when I leave the occupant's cock and mouth exposed for me to ride."

"Uh...," Marcus paused, unsure of what to say.

"Let's just leave it under consideration for now," Julie said as she took Marcus' hand and led him from the room.