An Obedient Boy for Katherine Pt. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Taking Marcus into her own bedroom, the master suite in the house, Julie left Marcus standing just inside the doorway while she went into her walk-in closet to change. Marcus stood still, staring at the bed that dominated the space. The king-sized platform bed was obviously set up as a BDSM play space. If the straps attached to the ends of the headboard and hanging from the bottom corners of the platform weren't enough, then the extra rings attached to the headboard and along the edges certainly indicated that a variety of bondage options were possible. The room contained two other pieces of furniture that matched the bed's character. Along one side wall was a massage table, and to the other side, placed along the wall between the closet and bathroom doorways, was a spanking bench, though it was of simpler design than the professionally built ones in the Stewarts' playroom.

As Marcus considered the possibilities presented by the bed, Julie reappeared at his side. She had taken the opportunity to change into a sheer house coat of white that was barely long enough to cover her ass. While the house coat's length barely afforded a semblance of modesty the see-through fabric ensured that nothing was hidden from view. When Julie noticed Marcus checking out her new outfit, she stepped back and twirled slowly, ensuring that he knew it was all she wore and letting him admire her erect nipples and shaven pussy.

"Sluts are always naked in my house," she said, "and I prefer to wear as little as possible too."

"Uh... it looks very nice, Miss Julie," Marcus stammered, his mind processing the fact that her attire seemed almost more revealing than unabashed nudity would have presented.

"Why, thank you, Marcus, that is very sweet of you to say," Julie replied with a bright smile.

She moved to stand behind Marcus, her hands wrapping around his chest to tease his nipples. Marcus' cock also responded quickly to Julie's touch and was throbbing in anticipation as she directed his attention back to the bed.

"As you can see, we have plenty of options for play in here. We may not have Katherine's playroom to work with, but I think you'll find the possibilities here can be quite satisfying. And after I had Thomas move his stuff from the walk-in closet to the other bedroom, I had space for plenty of toy storage in there."

With a playful eagerness, Julie led Marcus to the open doorway of the walk-in closet. Proudly, she indicated the wall of shelves and hooks where she had a wide variety of floggers and paddles, bondage gear, and insertable toys and lube for play.

Marcus stared, wide-eyed. Even though he was familiar with the Stewarts' playroom and its contents, the collection displayed by Julie was impressive, especially as he imagined her using each of their items, or having it used on her.

With a playful giggle, Julie pulled Marcus from the walk-in closet. She led him back to the kitchen and through a set of patio doors to a wide deck that spanned the back of the house. Situated above ground that fell away to a wooded ravine behind the house, Marcus' first impression of the outside space was of how remote and sheltered it seemed. Quiet, the lot was bounded by tall trees, and there was a sense that no one would ever stumble upon the deck area unless invited and directed to find it.

"When the weather allows," Julie said quietly as Marcus looked around, "this is also a space for play."

To one end of the deck was a covered seating area furnished with well-padded outdoor furniture. Accented with lots of pillows, the space could easily sit ten or a dozen guests. To the other end of the deck was Julie's pride and joy. Under a sturdy protective gazebo was another king-size platform bed. The gazebo allowed for the closing of the side walls with screens or waterproof coverings on all four sides, while still leaving enough room for movement around the bend. The bed's platform and the gazebo's frame, both on the closest side and in the structure above the bed, displayed the same familiar rings and anchors that the bedroom had revealed for the purpose of bondage play.

Julie reached down to grasp Marcus' hard cock and led him by his erection toward the bed. As she started to turn Marcus so that he could sit on the edge of the mattress they were distracted by the sound of heavy footsteps on the deck at the patio doors. They turned around to see Thomas Carter, dressed in cargo shorts, a sweat-stained t-shirt, and work boots as he come onto the deck.

"Hello, dear, I finished that job for Mrs. Simpson, she had a lot of boxes to resort and move...."

Thomas' voice trailed off as he realized that Julie was not alone on the deck. His eyes glanced at the scene before him and then settled on Marcus' hard cock in Julie's hand. Without even realizing it, he reflexively licked his lips as he stared.

"Our eyes are up here, Thomas," Julie said with a vice more playful that stern, "and you could say hello to our guest."

"Uh,... hello, Marcus," Thomas stammered, then back to Julie, "... our guest?"

Julie giggled.

"Katherine and Charles had to go out of town at short notice. So, I agreed to look after Marcus until Bess picks him up for the holidays."

"Look after...?" Thomas queried with a smirk and a raised eyebrow.

"Behave," Julie warned with a smile, "I can always tuck you into your sleep sack so we're not disturbed."

Sensing that obedience might be his best option, Thomas surrendered to her lead.

"Yes, ma'am," he said quietly, his body language exhibiting the calmness that went with his willingness to submit to Julie.

"Mmm," Julie murmured, "there's my good boy. So, I take it that Mrs. Simpson didn't decide to have her wicked ways with you."

"Uh, no, ma'am," Thomas replied, unsure if he was supposed to have led the neighbor on.

"Her loss, I suppose," Julie said with a light laugh, "I shall have to hint that you are available to her if she wishes. I know she's been lonely since her husband died last year, but maybe she's shy."

"She did offer to let me shower there," Thomas admitted.

Julie sighed.

"You men are so oblivious. You can't even provide her an opportunity for trying."

Thomas opened his mouth to speak, but Julie waved him to silence.

"Go clean up, Tommy, and rejoin us when you're done."

Without another word, Thomas headed for the shower. Julie's use of "Tommy" was her signal that she was definitely in charge for the moment.

With Thomas gone to shower, Julie pushed Marcus back to sit on the mattress. She positioned him so that his ass was at the edge of the bed and his feet rested flat on the deck. She sat beside him and idly toyed with the younger man's cock as she planned her next moves.

Gently, Julie held the head of Marcus' cock between the tips of her fingernails of one hand. Marcus moaned softly as he felt the contact of her hand reduced to just the tips of each fingernail under the edge of his cock head.

"I want you to remember, Marcus," she said, "you are my slut here. Thomas doesn't have my permission to suck this cock, or to feed you his. You boys will not be eating each other's cum without my permission and under my supervision. Is that clear?"

"Yes, Miss Julie," Marcus moaned, "I understand."

"Good boy," Julie said as she bent low and placed a wet open-lipped kiss on the head of Marcus' throbbing cock.

Marcus moaned, a low sound deep in his throat as he imagined Julie's mouth draining his cock. But Julie had other plans. She stood up and stepped between Marcus' spread thighs. Turning around, she bent forward and reached between her legs to grab Marcus' cock and guided into her warm, wet, pussy as she sat down on his erection.

Julie sat still for a long moment, enjoying the feeling of Marcus' pulsing cock filling her pussy. She relaxed and rested her weight on Marcus' pelvis as she spread his legs even wider with the pressure of her own on the inside of his thighs. As they both adjusted to the new position and Marcus realized she had no immediate plans to ride his cock, Julie toyed with her clit and occasionally reached down to fondle Marcus' balls.

Marcus lay still and relished the warmth and tightness of Julie's pussy enveloping his cock. He moaned deeply when Julie's fingertips found the base of the plug in his ass and gently fucked him with the pressure she applied and released. Marcus never noticed when Thomas returned, naked in his role as one of Julie's slut boys, or that he had brought bottled water for the three of them.

Julie smiled her approval of Thomas' thoughtfulness. She indicated that he could place the water on a side table and motioned for him to stand between her spread thighs.

Sitting still on Marcus' cock, Julie smiled and reached up to capture each of Thomas' nipples between her thumb and fingertips. She tightened her grip until Thomas gasped lightly and then pulled him down to kiss her in a long, deep, French kiss. Breaking off the kiss, he released one nipple and lowered her hand to hold and stroke Thomas' hard cock.

"Tommy," she said, "I want you to suck my clit while Marcus' cock is inside me."

"Yes, ma'am," Thomas replied.

Obediently, he sank to his knees and let Julie's hands guide his head to her pussy. His tongue circled Julie's hard clit as she slowly rocked her hips over Marcus' cock. Thomas listened to Julie's moans of pleasure and licked her labia, letting his tongue also stroke the sides of Marcus' cock where it disappeared into her warm pussy. Julie's hands pushed his head and mouth lower until Thomas was licking her juices from Marcus' smooth balls. That action soon had the younger man shaking and moaning under Julie until she pushed Thomas back and had him stand again.

Grabbing Thomas' nipples again, Julie pulled him in for another long slow kiss. As she slowly rolled his nipples between her fingertips, she whispered her instructions in his ear.

Released from Julie's grip on his nipples, Thomas looked at her to determine if she was serious. He knew she was from her determined expression and the way she reached out to hold his cock again in a firm grasp.

Julie used her control of Thomas' cock to guide him to stand closer. He bent his knees slightly as he placed the head of his cock at the entrance to her pussy just above Marcus' shaft.

"Fuck me, Tommy," she whispered.

Thomas pressed his cock forward. He pushed against the resistance as Julie's pussy lips opened and stretched to accept the head above Marcus' cock. A low moan came from three sets of lips as he slowly pushed his cock into Julie's pussy above and along with Marcus' erection.

It took a brief moment for Marcus to realize what had happened.

"Oh, Miss Julie," he moaned, "it is so tight, I don't know if I can hold back."

"Not without permission, Marcus," Julie's voice strained to sound firm and in control, "you can cum when you feel Thomas cum. Do you understand that?"

"Yes, ma'am," moaned Marcus.

Good boy," she said, "and now Thomas, I want you to fuck me, nice and slow. No, I want you to fuck us, because every stroke you make will also be stroking Marcus' cock. And remember, he doesn't get to cum until you do."

"Yes, ma'am," Thomas said in a low voice as he started to draw back his hips to follow her instructions.

Thomas' thrusting cock soon had all three on the edge of orgasm, waiting for Julie to decide it was time. To distract Marcus slightly, Julie grabbed his hands and brought them up to play with her breasts and nipples. She also reached out to tease Thomas' nipples, knowing that toying with them was a way to create a mix of stimulation hastening his orgasm, and also to apply tweaks of pain to delay it, at least until both responses only served to hurry the approach of his orgasm.

Thomas and Marcus were both moaning, begging for release when Julie decided it was time.

"Fuck us, Thomas," she ordered, "Fuck my pussy and stroke Marcus' cock. Cum for me and make us cum."

Thomas surged forward in a deep hard inward thrust. Again and again, though it was probably not more than ten hard thrusts before his body shook with the intensity of his spurting orgasm. As Thomas came, so did Julie, and Marcus' own orgasm was triggered by the bathing his cock received by Thomas' hot cum inside Julie's pussy.

As their orgasms crested and eased, Julie held them all in position, she was enjoying the feel of both cocks in her pussy too much to let them slip out too quickly.

Soon after, Julie let out a long, low sigh. Gently she pushed Thomas back and felt his cock slide from her pussy. As Thomas stepped back they heard a voice from the direction of the patio doors.

"Well, that looked interesting, and fun too."

Thomas turned suddenly at the sound to see his mother standing there watching. In her early 50s and easily passing for a decade younger, Mrs. Carter was 5 feet 4 inches tall in her bare feet and two inches taller in the boots she wore. Fit, toned, and active, she wore full motorcycle riding leathers, the jacket was unzipped and open to expose her red sports bra and her defined abs. Her short hair was dyed platinum blonde and cut in an aggressive eccentric fashion with the right side of her head shaved almost bare.

"Mother!" Thomas exclaimed as he moved his hands to cover his limp cock.

"Don't yell Thomas," the older woman said with a grin at his embarrassment, "and what has Julie told you about your hands."

Resisting the urge to rebel, Thomas moved his hands to his sides, knowing that Julie's instructions were always that he should not obstruct the view of his body by her or any of their guests.

"Hello, Mrs. C," Julie said in a soft post-orgasmic drawl, "what brings you here today."

With a laugh, Mrs. Carter replied.

"Well, I came to see what you were up to, but it appears you have your... hands... full."

"Mmm, so I do," Julie said as she stood up and let Marcus' soft cock slide from her pussy. She half-turned and indicated that Marcus should stay where he was.

Julie walked to the side of the bed and eased herself onto the mattress on her knees. Moving slowly, she placed one knee on either side of Marcus' head and looked down at the young man.

"I need you to clean me now, Marcus. Mrs. Stewart says you always clean up your messes."

Still deep in the euphoria of his intense orgasm, Marcus barely noticed that Thomas and Mrs. Carter were watching as Julie lowered her cum-filled pussy to his waiting lips.

"Thomas dear," Julie said as she got comfortable, "please clean up our guest."

Thomas looked down at Marcus' semi-hard cock, covered in a mix of their cum and Julie's pussy juices. Self-consciously, he glanced over at his mother.

"Don't look at me, Thomas," Mrs. Carter was quick to say, "Your Mistress has given you direction."

With a low moan of submission, Thomas sank to his knees between Marcus' spread thighs. Gently he began to suck and lick the younger man's cock and balls clean of every drop of the mixed juices of their fucking.

Mrs. Carter walked forward to stand by one of the bedposts.

"Is that the Stewarts' latest house pet?" she asked Julie.

"Mmm, yes," Julie replied, "They needed someone to look after him for a couple of nights until Bess picks him up."

Mrs. Carter laughed lightly.

"And they chose you, why you could wear that boy out if you don't restrain yourself."

Julie smiled as her body was overtaken by another brief orgasm. As it subsided, she leaned to one side and slumped to the mattress.

"That's enough, Thomas, go and get cleaned up then come back to offer your mother something to drink."

Thomas let Marcus' half-erect cock slide from his mouth and he obediently headed into the house.

"Marcus," Julie said, "this is Mrs. Carter, Thomas' mother. Please stand up so she can get a look at you."

Still not quite certain what was happening, Marcus trusted in Julie's lead and slid off the bed to stand facing Mrs. Carter. As he would have for Mrs. Stewart, he placed his feet about shoulder width apart and placed his hand behind him.

Mrs. Carter stepped close to Marcus and began to raise one hand. She paused and looked over to Julie.

"May I?" she asked.

"Of course,' Julie replied, "you may touch my slut, Mrs. C."

Mrs. Carter slowly circled Marcus, the fingertips of one gloved hand trailing over his body. She explored the muscles of his chest and traced the lines of his abs, felt his biceps, and followed the lines of his back before cupping and squeezing his ass cheeks.

"Katherine does like her boys fit and tight, doesn't she?" Mrs. Carter said to Julie, "You could tell her that I'd be happy to pet sit for her."

Julie laughed.

"And you think I could wear him out in only a few days."

Mrs. Carter smiled and looked at Marcus.

"Oh," she said, "but with me, it could be like an extra session of obedience class for her puppy. And I'd take him riding too."

The older woman stepped close to Marcus. In her heels, she was the same height as the younger man.

"I have a wonderful leather body suit that I would lace you into, with a nice fat dildo filling your ass under it. Then, riding leathers like mine, boots, gloves, and a helmet. I'd take you out and let the vibrations of my Harley and the rumbling of the road fuck you thoroughly as we cover miles. And I know just the place we can go where I'd strip you to that leather body suit and make that pretty mouth lick me to my complete satisfaction before we ride back home."

Marcus' eyes widened as he imagined the adventure Mrs. Carter described. His breathing was shallow and quick. Mrs. Carter and Julie noticed that the imagery left him with a throbbing erect cock.

"Who knows," Mrs. Carter added as she held Marcus' erection, "maybe the combination of my dildo in your ass and my bike will have you cumming in that bodysuit. Wouldn't that be a delicious ruined orgasm for you?"

"Uh,... yes ma'am," Marcus stammered a reply.

Mrs. Carter released Marcus' cock, stepped back, and turned toward Julie. She noticed that the younger woman was biting her lip gently and her eyes were momentarily unfocused as she was lost in thought.

Mrs. Carter laughed.

"Julie, my dear, were you just imagining yourself getting fucked by my toys on the back of my bike?"

"Yes, ma'am," Julie admitted.

Shaking her head, the older woman chuckled.

"You, my slutty girl, are incorrigible. But you have your hands full at the moment, so I will leave you to play with your slut boys and check in with you in a few days."

As she headed for the patio doors, Mrs. Carter met her son as he came back out to the deck. They exchanged a few quiet words and Mrs. Carter ignored the fact that he was still naked as she made a show of having her son plant a kiss goodbye on his mother's cheek before she headed into the house.

Julie was still sitting on the edge of the mattress and all smiles as Thomas approached. Marcus remained standing while Julie spoke to her husband.

"Tommy, why don't you order us pizza for dinner? I'm going to take Marcus in for a nice shower while we wait for it and then we can all curl up in the family room and find something stimulating to watch."

Thomas offered a few suggestions for pizza toppings to Marcus and then headed for the patio door.

Julie stood up and took Marcus' hand.

"Let's go get each other all soapy and slippery," she said.