An Obsession with Jane Pt. 01

Story Info
A woman becomes the obsession of her younger neighbor.
9k words
4.6
14.6k
48

Part 1 of the 3 part series

Updated 04/05/2024
Created 01/31/2024
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

A faint beeping was going off somewhere in the distance. The coffee pot, Mason thought as he opened his eyes to the morning light illuminating the bedroom through the curtains. He stretched out under the soft sheets of the bed and realized he was alone. It was Saturday, so he was in no rush to get up, but his wife, Jane, clearly felt differently. She had a habit of waking up early to exercise almost every morning, which added to the structure of her days since she had given up working to stay home with the kids.

Mason and Jane had been married for five years after dating for two before that. He had first laid eyes on Jane at a Halloween party he had been invited to while interning in law school. She had gone as Cleopatra with an elaborate and well-made costume featuring a long white dress with a high slit. It showed off her long, toned leg and a relatively modest mid-drift to emphasize her slender midsection. Mason spotted her early on and noted that she had the attention of every male at the party -- single or not. He had gone as a secret agent, which meant he just wore his suit from work and added sunglasses. Not an inspired outfit, but it was easy. When he finally had enough drinks in him to have the courage to shoot his shot, he got his first taste of Jane.

He had made a mutual friend introduce him and after a little small talk had asked her out the following weekend.

"I hope you'll put more work into a date than you did your costume tonight," she had teased him, though she agreed to let him take her out the following weekend.

They had hit it off immediately and were soon exclusive. He had been in his last year of law school, and she was a recently graduated English major looking for work. Mason had been a collegiate athlete on the swim team at university and kept himself in good shape. He knew most people considered him pretty handsome, and he figured the combination of looks and his prospects had been enough for her to give him a chance.

Jane, though, where do you even begin? She had been a feisty and strong-willed woman when he had met her and could hold her own in an argument even with his buddies in law school. She was well-read and kept herself in shape with a constant regimen of pilates, weights, and spin classes at the local gym. She had briefly worked as a school teacher at the local middle school but they had decided to have her stay home with the kids after their son was born. She was a patient and loving mother. He couldn't ask for more.

Mason also knew he was lucky that unlike some of his friend's wives, you could barely tell Jane had even given birth, which was undoubtedly partly due to her constant exercise and active lifestyle. Now, Jane wears her dark brown hair shoulder length. She usually has subtle low lights to add texture. She had kept her figure and the years had been generous. Her small B-cup breasts were a little fuller than when they had met and seemed exaggerated due to her lean, toned tummy and long legs on her 5'5 frame. Her thighs and butt were slender but muscular due to her regular use of weights. While he was hesitant to ask his wife, he estimated she probably still weighed around 110 pounds. She had an elegant sense of style that had become a little more conservative over the last few years after becoming a mom.

When they started dating, Jane was no prude and was the more experienced of them. He knew she had had several long-term boyfriends but had avoided asking too many questions because it was all in the past. With that said, Jane knew what she was doing in the bedroom, and the sex was phenomenal. While they had started going at it like rabbits, with a kid and life, that had eventually slowed down, and they had to work to keep things fresh. This led to the invention of Saturday Date Night, and the sexual tension leading up to it had an impact.

Life was good on this particular Saturday morning, he thought. It was the end of May, and the weather was getting warmer by the day. He had gotten a nice raise recently as he moved up to junior partner in the law firm he worked for. The pay raise had already allowed them to finish construction on a pool and start doing other things they had been putting off. Just in time to enjoy it over the summer, he thought. To top it off, the kids were with his parents for the weekend, so they had the house to themselves.

He rolled over and picked his phone up off the nightstand. 7 am. He quickly scrolled through a couple of emails before he flicked over to his texts and opened the chat with his wife.

"Already out of bed? I was hoping Date Night would start early," He sent with a winking emoji. It didn't take long to get a response.

"I'm a classy lady. I need to be wined and dined first," She teased back. A second message came almost immediately. "Are you finally going to tell me where we're going tonight?"

Mason smiled. He had gotten reservations relatively last minute at one of the fanciest restaurants in the city by using connections of one of his partners. They had represented the owner in a divorce a few years back. It was a decent drive from their house in the Suburbs, but he knew Jane would react positively. The distance to the city was about the only drawback to where they lived. They had found their house in a relatively older neighborhood with oversized lots, lots of character, and a state park behind the property so no other homes could be built behind them. This offered lots of privacy in addition to the 6-foot wooden fence they had around the property. They had a neighbor on both sides, but the houses weren't on top of each other, and only one of them had a second floor that could potentially see over the fence but the woman that lived there was in their 70's and kept to herself.

He focused on his phone again. The lead-up to the date nights was always his favorite. "I'm sure I could be convinced to let it slip," he responded.

"Is that right?" came the reply. He was trying to think of a clever response when a picture popped up from his wife. She was sitting in one of the chairs on the back patio with her knees pulled up to her, making a pouting face while drinking her coffee. She wore brand-name shorts and a sweatshirt he hadn't seen before. With the increased household budget he had also let Jane increase her clothing budget. She seemed to be taking advantage of it.

"That's not going to work today. It's too good of a surprise!" He shot back.

"I hope that's not the only big thing you've got for me tonight," she answered. Mason was always surprised at how good his wife was at teasing him.

"Come upstairs and find out," he said, hoping she would take him up on it.

"I said tonight! Dinner first. I'm not that easy," She teased.

"I guess you don't want to know where I'm taking you," he said, hoping her curiosity would get the best of her.

"Hmmm, what would it take to 'let it slip,' as you put it?" Jane asked in her following message.

Mason had several fantasies that they had explored over the years, though most of them were relatively tame and limited to the privacy of their bedroom. He didn't have to ask for much because Jane was a superstar in the bedroom. He had heard other men talk about their wives and how they would lie there during sex, how it was always the same. That sure wasn't Jane. She wasn't just attractive. She loved sex and was good at it. Jane was classy, educated, and came from a good family, but when it came to sex, she didn't hold back. She loved dirty talk and was an active and vocal participant in bed to the point that a neighbor in their former apartment complex had once commented to him about it. The awkwardness of that interaction aside, it had turned him on even more to know other people could hear her. He had never told her about that comment because he didn't want her to stop. Her dirty talk made him feel like a sex god and was one of his favorite parts of her sexual arsenal. He found the idea of people seeing or hearing his wife extremely erotic but he always shied away from admitting that to Jane. He was feeling adventurous this morning, though, and knew he could always play it off as a joke.

"What are you wearing tonight?" He asked her back.

"Hard to say since you won't tell me where we're going. What do you want me to wear?" she answered, immediately putting the ball back in Mason's court.

He thought momentarily about what he thought he could get away with. "I was thinking of a little black dress. The shorter, the better. Heels. That's it." He texted back.

She sent back the emoji with a raised eyebrow, and then "..." appeared as she was typing. It disappeared for a few moments. Then it appeared again. He could see he had surprised Jane a little with this request.

"So only a little black dress and heels. Nothing. Else. Right?" her response came up on his phone. Mason swallowed. Not much got past Jane and she had picked up on exactly what he had meant.

"Nothing. Else." He answered and then waited anxiously for her response.

"Hmmm. That's awfully scandalous, and I'm not sure I have a dress for that. Are you open to bargaining?" she asked playfully.

He laughed. Jane would exact a heavy price from him if he were going to get her to go out in public that exposed. She probably already had something in mind that she wanted.

"Go ahead and give me your counteroffer," he told her.

"I'll wear what you asked next Saturday night. You have to let me go shopping this week to find the right dress," Jane sent back. "that is if we can go look at some of the car dealerships," He sighed, of course. Jane had wanted a new car for a while, and though they had the money, he had been holding her off until they saved up more.

"That better be a hell of a short dress," he texted back.

"That eager to show me off in public?" she asked. He could feel himself get hard thinking about it. He decided to pivot away from the question.

"Well, I'm looking forward to next weekend, but I guess you won't find out where we're going tonight until we get there," he said casually.

Her text came back rapidly. "That's not fair! I think that's enough for you to tell me about tonight, too!"

Mason heard a lawnmower and rolled over in bed. Their bedroom was on the second floor and had French doors leading to the balcony outside of their room. The French doors had large windows from almost the floor to the ceiling on either side. He pulled the curtains to the side to see who was mowing so early on a Saturday. John, his next-door neighbor on one side, was in his late 60's and very friendly. He and his wife Sherryl had lived there for several decades. The privacy fence limited the view for the most part, but from the right spot on the back deck, John could see into their yard. Mason liked John but he had been known to sneak a peek over the fence or find an excuse to come to the gate when Jane was outside gardening or was out by the pool. He was just your average pervy older guy who couldn't resist looking at an attractive younger woman. It seemed he was out in the yard today and would be for a while. A strange idea hit him.

Mason gulped at what he was about to suggest. "Hmm, well, you said you bought some new swimsuits. Perhaps you should try one out and go lay out by the pool," he typed out before nervously hitting send.

Jane took a minute to respond. "That's what you want? You just want me to lay out by the pool?"

"And wear one of your sexiest swimsuits," he added to ensure she understood precisely what he wanted.

Jane again took a few moments to respond. "John is outside."

"He won't mind," Mason sent back to his wife.

Mason was trying to think of how to answer when the door to the bedroom opened. Jane stood in the doorway, her eyes scrutinizing him closely.

"Are you serious, Mason?" she asked incredulously. "You want your thirty-year-old wife to go lay out in a sexy swimsuit so she can be ogled by the old man that lives next door?"

Mason swallowed nervously. "I mean, he probably won't even notice you. But you can just wait to find out where dinner is tonight."

"You know I hate surprises," she reminded him. Jane had never been good with waiting on surprises or not getting her way for that matter. She waited for another answer, but Mason didn't have one. They held eye contact until she rolled her eyes, turned, and walked out.

Mason lay in bed for a few minutes before getting up to shower and get ready for the day. He let the hot water run over his head and thought about his conversation with Jane. He had allowed the intrusive thoughts to win when he had suggested laying out by the pool this morning. He had considered suggestions like this in the past but always chickened out because he didn't know how she would react. He wasn't sure why it was such a turn-on but he knew he liked it when Jane told him about John coming over to talk to her when he wasn't home. He finished washing his hair and stepped out of the shower to towel off. He would have to apologize to Jane and walk it back, he thought. They had been in a great place lately. He didn't want to mess that up. The long shower had loosened his muscles and he felt ready to start the day. He stepped out into the bedroom and tossed his towel onto the hamper in the corner before he caught himself.

Mason looked back at the hamper and walked over to it before moving the towel he had just put on the top. The sweatshirt and shorts Jane had been wearing were sitting on the hamper. He froze as he realized what that meant.

--------------------

Colton had only been at his grandmother's house for a couple of days, and so far, it had been incredibly tedious. He had only agreed to watch the place for a couple of weeks while his grandmother was in rehab because his dad had offered to pay him. He figured he could make some money while playing video games, and nobody would bother him while he was off for the summer. So here he was in the suburbs. Colton was nineteen and a student at the local community college in the city. He had taken many classes to figure out what he was interested in, but so far he hadn't liked anything other than photography. This summer would be good, though. He could do whatever he wanted. He knew his few friends wouldn't drive out here often but that didn't matter much to him. He looked forward to the quiet.

He walked to the fridge and got a soda. The house had plenty of room, but he had been staying in one of the first-floor bedrooms the last two nights and had only explored the upstairs briefly when he had taken a break from one of his online games. He wandered up the stairs and figured he would look around again to break up the day.

He made his way down the second-floor hallway. His grandmother's bedroom was on the left, decorated like it was still 1950 as was the rest of the house. Nothing of particular interest that he could see. She had a lot of curiosities, though. Knicknacks some people would call them. He would probably call it an obsession based on how many there were in the house. Next, there was a bathroom. Again, boring.

The next room he came across was a large sitting room with couches and bookshelves lining the walls. He perused the books on the shelves slowly, a lot of classics, most of which were his late grandfather's. He looked through the shelf of books but didn't see anything that caught his eye. The room's window was on the side of the house facing the backyard next door. He hadn't talked to the couple that lived there but the wife was a total smokeshow. He had seen her pushing their toddler in a stroller in some of her workout gear the day he arrived and had thought about her several times over the last few days when he took care of himself. He glanced out the window and looked out over their yard.

They had a large pool with an attached hot tub. Closer to the house, they had a large back patio secluded from every side except the side facing his house. The patio had lots of seating, a large TV, a bar, and a large open area. It was a nice backyard, he thought. He almost turned to move on but noticed someone lying on one of the chairs.

He squinted to see them better and felt his heart beating faster. It definitely looked like the wife. Damn, he thought, it's too far away to see her well. He moved close to the glass and strained to see her better.

Wait! He had a great idea. He ran downstairs to the things he had brought for the summer and dug through his bag until he found the camera he had bought for college. He quickly switched his lens from the one he had for portraits to the rarely used telescopic lens. He powered the camera on while he hustled back upstairs to the window facing his neighbor's yard. The camera came on while he prayed that he hadn't missed his chance.

Colton aimed the camera and brought the woman into view before zooming in on her. He slightly adjusted the focus and had a clear, up-close image.

Damnnn, she was so sexy, he thought. He followed up her long, toned legs to a white string bikini covering her mound. Her flat stomach led to her nice, perky breasts that were covered by small triangular pieces of white material. He felt himself getting hard watching her lay there. She wore oversized sunglasses that made it impossible to see her eyes, but he could still tell she was gorgeous. He cautiously made sure that the flash was off on the camera and clicked to take a photo. He took several more, making sure to get ample shots of her body for later.

--------------------

Mason leaped to the window and peeked around the curtain. His wife was lying on her back on a lounge chair by the pool. Her toned, slender body glistened with sweat as she stretched out in the sun. She was wearing a rather revealing white string bikini that showed off her fantastic body.

He couldn't believe she had given in and worn that with John outside. He remembered John and turned to look at the neighbor's yard. The mower was stopped. Mason scanned the yard, searching for John. He saw that John was on his back deck near his grill. He seemed to be tinkering with his grill, but it couldn't be a coincidence that he was standing in the only spot that would give him a view of Jane by the pool. He watched the old man closely and saw him occasionally stopping work and glancing up in his wife's direction. The sly old perv, he thought.

Mason's dick was full as the man watched his wife lounge by the pool. He looked back at Jane, admiring his wife's body. She looked like a supermodel as she sprawled out in the summer sun. He wondered what John thought as he watched her. It was almost too much to take. John couldn't keep up the appearance of messing with his grill and was now watching her unapologetically.

His attention went back to Jane as she flipped over onto her stomach. God, he couldn't believe he was getting to watch this or that the old man next door was. John had moved closer to the fence and was craning his neck to see as much of the young woman as possible now that her ass was on display. He wondered if the man would have made an excuse to talk to her if he knew Mason wasn't home. God maybe he should have made a show of leaving the house to see. No that would be too much for Jane. Besides, he needed to be able to watch. Mason couldn't take it anymore and almost ran downstairs to the back door. He tried to act casual as he opened the door.

"Hey, uh, Jane, I have a question for you. Can you come here?" he called from the back door.

She raised her head and looked at her husband through her sunglasses. She slowly got up and sauntered from her lounge chair to the door. Her confidence was on full display. She had to know the man was watching her but she played it off flawlessly.

"Yes, dear?" she asked as she approached him.

He reached out and grabbed her arm, pulling her into the house. She seemed surprised by his aggression but his lips were on hers before she could say anything. His tongue entered her willing mouth as he kissed her deeply, his hands gripping her tightly. He pressed her back against the kitchen counter. His kisses continued while she reciprocated his effort, making out with him passionately. After a minute she was able to pull back from him.