An Obsession with Jane Pt. 01

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As soon as they got through the door, Mason pulled her close and kissed her as he slammed the door behind them.

"Someone has had difficulty keeping their hands off of me tonight," she said as he ran his hands down her tight body that was shown off so well by the dress. Their tongues danced while they kissed. He moved to kiss her down her neck, and she moaned her approval. Mason's cock had been painfully hard all night, he couldn't wait any longer. He took her hand and led her upstairs quickly.

"Well, you did buy me dinner first," She giggled as she followed after him.

He pushed open the bedroom door and kissed her hard again, his hands on her ass. She pulled him with her as she fell back onto the bed.

He considered unzipping himself immediately and pushing into her but another idea came to him.

"Let's go out on the balcony," he said when their lips finally separated. Her eyes had closed while they kissed, but now they opened and looked at him. They were full of desire.

"Why?" she asked, studying his face.

"It's just, um, really hot, being out in the open," he admitted. She continued to watch him as she considered.

"John could see us," she whispered, kissing him like she needed him desperately.

"He won't," Mason said, "but it's so hot to think about." His desire to display her publicly, even if nobody actually saw, overwhelmed his other thoughts.

Jane grabbed his cock through his pants again and squeezed. "Take me right here," she told him. He wanted nothing more than to sink himself deep into her right away but his urge to get her on the balcony was uncontrollable.

He pulled back and stood up. "Come on," he said, offering his hand to her.

She held his gaze, thinking, and then put her hand out to take his. He helped her stand up off the bed. "I have a feeling it's going to be a nice car," she emphasized with a naughty smile. Mason loved how adventurous Jane was and her willingness to meet his fantasies showed how much she cared for him.

He quickly led her to the French doors and turned the bedroom lights out before opening them. The balcony was shrouded in darkness as it was a particularly dark night with no moon out. The darkness kept them well hidden from any prying eyes looking outside. His beautiful wife walked up to the balcony railing that overlooked the pool. She put her hands on the railing and looked back at him.

Mason walked up behind her and pressed himself against her. Jane pushed her ass against his crotch and looked back at him, her eyes full of lust. "You better fuck me realllly good," she told him.

--------------------

Colton had watched a car pull out of Jane's house earlier in the evening. Since then, he had spent the rest of the night wondering what she was doing. He looked through the photos he had taken over the last week.

He had seen her laid out by the pool another time this week, though her swimsuit was much more conservative than the one she worn the Saturday before. He had also seen her exercising out on the back patio each morning and his routine now included waking up early to enjoy the show. After watching her do pilates three days in a row he had to buy Powerade to hydrate himself. He had also gotten a picture of her in a towel through their bedroom window one of the days, but it wasn't that revealing, much to his disappointment.

Lights turned into the neighbor's driveway. Having caught his attention, Colton watched the car go up the driveway and pull into the garage.

He turned his camera on and focused his lens on the windows of the back of the house. They had closed the curtains on several of the windows, but he could still see the lights on the first floor come on. Colton watched intensely but felt his frustration growing the longer he waited without being able to see her. He zoomed out, scanning the house to ensure he didn't miss anything. The lights in the bedroom on the second floor came on.

He zoomed in, but again, the curtains were closed on the large windows of their bedroom. Colton continued to watch, but when the lights in the bedroom went off he sighed with acceptance. They must be going to bed, he thought.

He was about to give up his vigil for the night and turn his attention back to the photos and videos he had of Jane when the balcony door opened. He unconsciously slid himself closer to the window while adjusting his camera's focus. There she was. Even in the dark Jane looked angelic, like a movie star. He snapped a photo as she approached the railing of the balcony overlooking the pool.

Her husband approached her from behind and wrapped his arms around her body. She said something to him. Jealousy went through Colton but he couldn't take her eyes off of her. Her husband kissed her neck while his hands explored her body, running down over her lean tummy and up to her chest. One hand found her breasts, giving them a squeeze through her dress before slipping underneath. Colton snapped a picture and then turned his camera to video so he wouldn't miss a thing. He watched the passion of the couple as Jane writhed as his hands seduced her.

To Colton's surprise, her husband suddenly reached down, grabbed the hem of her dress, and yanked it up to her waist.

"Oh shit," Colton said out loud when he saw she was totally exposed below the waist now. She wasn't wearing any underwear and her mound was completely hairless. Wow, he thought to himself as he watched her husband gently push her down until she was leaning over the railing of the balcony. Her heels made her legs look longer as she bent 90 degrees, and her dress hiked up to her waist. Colton zoomed in on her face. She was biting her lip and then her mouth opened wide with pure ecstasy. He zoomed out and saw that the man had wasted no time after she was bent over in front of him. The expression he had witnessed was her pleasure as her husband's cock had penetrated her.

"Oh my God," Colton whispered to himself. Her husband started thrusting roughly into her from behind while he held her hips. Jane was holding onto the railing to steady herself against the force of his thrusts. Colton couldn't believe what he was watching. The gorgeous woman was clearly enjoying the fucking she was getting. He saw her say something as she looked back over her shoulder and he wished he could hear what she had said. Whatever it was, her husband's efforts increased even more. Colton was trying to keep his camera on the couple fucking on the balcony while one hand cared for himself. He managed to get his shorts down around his ankles and started stroking himself rapidly.

Jane's body was better than anything he had seen in porn. He couldn't believe that a woman could be this sexy in real life. He thought about the girls his age he knew and those he had watched in college from afar. They all paled compared to Jane. He pictured himself in the position of her husband and imagined the view he must have from behind her. He wondered what it must be like to be inside of her. His hand tightened its grip, imagining how tight she must be.

Several minutes passed and her husband slowed the pace to catch his breath. Colton saw Jane start raising her ass up and down on his cock to help continue the friction between them, clearly not wanting him to stop. God what a woman, he thought as he stroked himself. Her husband reached around her and pulled the dress top down, freeing her breasts and giving Colton an incredible view of them hanging over the balcony railing. Her small pink nipples poked out hard into the summer air. The man's hands found them and squeezed both of her breasts and started to pound hard her from behind again. Colton imagined holding her firm breasts in his own hands. How good it would feel, how hard her nipples would be, how she would respond. He could feel himself getting closer.

Suddenly, he saw Jane's husband start to lose his rhythm as he hammered into her frantically a dozen times before he finally came to a stop. Colton was surprised the man had lasted so long. Her husband leaned forward onto her while he tried to catch his breath. Colton noted a fleeting look of disappointment on her face before it was gone.

The couple talked for a minute, him leaning over her with his mouth by her ear. He saw her laugh just before the they disconnected. Jane's breasts were still exposed as she stood up straight and walked back inside. He zoomed in on her perky, bare ass as she stepped through the threshold of their bedroom and disappeared.

Colton's breath was heavy. The show was over, but he hadn't managed to finish himself off while trying to film simultaneously. He watched until he was sure he wouldn't miss anything else and then he scrambled to the bathroom and frantically tried to rewind the footage on his camera to see more of Jane.