An Obsession with Jane Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Colton hadn't quite finished when she walked out of his view.

"So close," he whispered to no one. He stopped stroking himself and waited. He wanted to be watching her when he finished. He sighed. Darkness was settling over the houses as the sun descended over the horizon. He made sure that no light was coming from his place that would reveal him if anyone looked in his direction.

A minute passed before she finally came back into the bedroom. To Colton's disappointment, she had put on a black silk robe. It was still an incredibly sexy look but not to the ludicrous point that her scant lingerie had been. He started back to stroking himself while he spied on her.

Jane walked over to her nightstand. She opened the top drawer and dug around until she pulled something out.

Is that...? Colton wondered as he watched her sit down on the side of the bed. She slid back and laid on her back in the middle of the bed. Then she spread her legs.

No way. He watched her bring the wand between her legs. The nineteen-year-old was transfixed, watching as she started to pleasure herself. He zoomed in all the way but part of the French door was blocking his view of her hips and pussy.

He had been watching from afar for so long but Colton felt an uncontrollable yearning for Jane tonight. Maybe it was his desperation from his lack of success with women his age. Perhaps it was just how much control Jane seemed to have over him. He took his eye back from the camera and surveyed the backyard. A gate at the back fence of Jane's yard allowed them to access the property behind theirs. He wondered... Something had come over him. He couldn't fight the urge tonight. He had to have a better view of her.

He took his camera off the tripod and slung the strap around his neck. He rushed down the hall and took the stairs down to the house's first floor. As he made his way to the back door he could feel his heart thumping in his chest. He didn't know what had come over him but his fear of what he was doing was only offset by his lust for Jane.

Colton stepped into the backyard of his grandmother's house and quickly walked along the neighbor's fence until he reached the end of the side separating their yards. Thankfully, his grandmother didn't have a fence so he could walk around to the gate on the back side of the yard. He pulled the latch and pushed. He swallowed hard as the gate swung open with a squeak of the hinges. He knew there was no way she would hear it but how loud it seemed in the quiet evening still frightened him.

The yard was dark as he snuck down the fence line closer to the house. They didn't have any outdoor lights on, just the kitchen light downstairs and a lamp in the bedroom. Seeing him wouldn't be impossible if she looked out but at least he had some cover.

As he approached the pool area he stepped behind a half wall just behind the outdoor kitchen area. Colton ducked down and raised his camera. He was much closer now and even though looking up from the ground limited his view somewhat, it was a rush to be standing in her yard so close to her. He needed to be higher, though.

He managed to climb onto the half wall behind the grill but as he took his hand off the wall and stood up straight, he nearly lost his balance. He barely kept himself from falling and took a moment to ensure his feet were stable before he lifted his camera. Perfect, he thought as he looked at the gorgeous brunette.

She was lying back on top of the covers with the vibrator held between her legs. Her eyes were closed. Her mouth was open. Colton wasn't sure if it was his imagination or not but he could swear he could hear her moaning. Being so close and the risk of being caught affected Colton's last bit of self-control. He reached down and unzipped his pants, taking his erection out.

He started stroking himself while he watched her, hardly blinking to avoid missing a moment of the scene. Jane's legs were spread wide, her robe open at her hips as she held the vibrator against her clit. She was writhing on the bed and raising her hips off of the mattress. God, it looked like she was about to cum. He was stroking himself frantically as he watched the erotic scene.

A muffled ring snapped him out of his daze. It was her phone. He was close enough to actually hear her phone ring. Jane's eyes opened and Colton felt his heart stop.

Oh shit, oh shit. Colton stepped back reflexively and stumbled off of the wall. He landed on the soft grass behind it, shielding his camera as he landed. His heart was pounding hard as he lay in the grass, afraid to see what was happening. Now that the spell was broken he realized how precarious his position was lying in her backyard with his cock out. He quickly zipped his pants back up and looked cautiously over the cover in front of him.

Jane was no more than thirty feet from him as she crossed through the kitchen. She was still in her silk robe while talking on the phone. Of course this would happen, he thought. He had been about to cum and from the looks of it, so had she. Whoever had called her had ruined everything.

He knew he should get up and take this opportunity to get out of dodge but something about her kept him from moving.

She returned to the kitchen with her laptop and opened it on the kitchen island while she continued talking. Being so close to her was exhilarating but he was also terrified he would be caught. Jane's conversation continued for a few minutes before she took the phone from her ear and sat it down. She closed the laptop, walked to the fridge, and took out a bottle of wine. She poured herself a large glass.

She took a deep drink as he studied her from just outside. He had almost no experience with women but even he could read her body language. She was frustrated, maybe even more frustrated than he was, that she had been interrupted.

She finished her glass of wine in the kitchen and then made her way back upstairs. He watched as she placed her vibrator back into her nightstand and then approached the windows and closed the curtains.

Colton was too afraid to move until he was sure they wouldn't open again. Several minutes went by while he waited in the dark. Once he decided to go, he half ran back to the gate and into his grandmother's house.

He had surprised himself that he had been bold enough to go into their yard to get closer. What a rush. Adrenaline was pumping through his body and he knew that this feeling was something that he needed to feel again.

--------------------

The sun was still an hour from rising on Saturday morning when Mason pulled into his law firm's parking lot. He stepped out of the car and grabbed his leather briefcase and suit jacket out of the backseat of his car.

He had gotten up even earlier than usual to get everything he needed done to get out in time to make it home to Jane. That was his top priority for the day as he walked straight to his office and secluded himself to focus on his work. There was no way to get Jane off of his mind but knowing what was waiting for him after work provided more than enough motivation to help him stay on task.

God, he didn't know what he had done to deserve Jane.

--------------------

Colton dropped the video game controller onto the sofa beside him. He was trying to keep himself occupied but even playing some of his favorite games wasn't enough to distract him. Jane seemed to dominate his every thought. After looking for her for the thousandth time today and only catching the briefest glimpses he had finally decided he needed to do something else.

Unfortunately, his plan to distract himself today wasn't working and he felt the irresistible urge to go upstairs and look towards the neighbor's house again. He went to the kitchen and looked at the snacks he had bought. He ate a few handfuls of chips and took a soda out of the fridge. He took a sip and thought about Jane from the night before. Just another quick look, he thought. He walked upstairs to the sitting room, anxiously hoping to see more of her.

He dropped down on the chair facing the window and scanned the backyard--no sign of Jane outside. The sun was going down, though, and he could see the faint light from the bedroom window. Colton peered through the camera to take a closer look.

The bedroom was faintly lit, only illuminated by the light from the en suite. Colton sighed. No sign of Jane still. He looked at the house longingly and then took his phone out. He unlocked it, cycled to one of the dating apps, and started flicking through women in the area. There were a few decent-looking ones around his age that he wouldn't mind talking to but no matches now. He swiped right on a good-looking brunette that reminded him a little of Jane.

After a few minutes he was bored again and decided to go downstairs and get dinner. He looked back over at the house next door one last time. This time something caught his eye. Just the slightest flicker. He turned the camera back on and looked through it again.

The bedroom was still faintly lit but now there were pale flickers of candlelight from the nightstands and along the dresser. The room was much better-lit now that the sun had nearly set. His breath caught as he realized there was finally something going on. He scanned the entire bedroom again looking for her. And there she was.

To Colton's surprise and joy his patience had been rewarded. Jane strode out of the bathroom with a look that stunned him.

"Oh my God," Colton said out loud when he saw her. The beautiful woman next door walked across the room in an outfit that left his jaw on the floor. Jane wore dark lingerie with a bra and panty set but she also had a suspender around her waist connected to high stockings to her mid-thighs.

She approached the bedpost at the head of the bed and leaned over, working for a moment on something, but he couldn't tell what it was. A moment later, she walked around to the far side of the bed and did the same at the bedpost on the other side. God, she looked amazing. He watched her hips sway as she moved around the room.

Jane finished what she was doing and her cell phone screen suddenly illuminated her face. He could see she had a mischievous smile even from where he was. The phone's light vanished a moment later as she put it up.

She picked something up off the nightstand and then sat on the bed. Jane tied a long piece of cloth around her head, covering her eyes.

"What the..." Colton said, watching her lay back in the middle of the bed, blindfolded. It was an unbelievable view.

The young man swallowed hard knowing he was in for a special show this evening.

--------------------

The lock clicked as Mason turned the key in his office door. He tried the door handle, confirming it was locked before hurrying down the hallway.

He had struggled to focus all day, antsy with anticipation of his plans with Jane.

"I'm heading home. Be there in twenty minutes," he texted his wife as he reached the elevator. He wanted to be sure he gave her plenty of heads up to be ready for him. Mason paced back and forth waiting for the elevator doors to open. His excitement was bubbling over.

A text buzzed on his phone from Jane. "I'll be waiting for you upstairs," it read.

"Mason!" a voice shouted from behind him. He turned to see one of his senior partners, Henry, approaching him from down the hall.

Shit, Mason thought.

"Hey, Henry. I'm heading out for the night," he said, hoping to end the conversation so he could get home quickly.

"Not so fast! Come to my office for a drink. I want to talk about the project you've been working so hard on," he said with a firm pat on Mason's back.

"I'd love to, Henry, but I have plans with Jane," he said.

"Nonsense. She'll wait just a few minutes," Henry added with a genial smile. "You've got to hear what they've been telling me about you. They love you!"

"Sure, just a few minutes," Mason said, pleased to hear that his hard work was paying off.

He followed Henry back to his office and took a seat in one of the chairs in front of his senior partner's desk. Henry took a bottle of liquor from one of the drawers and poured two glasses.

Mason took his phone and started typing a quick message to Jane to let her know he would be late. "Ran into Henry, got held-" he paused typing when Henry handed him one of the drinks he had poured.

"Thanks," he said, setting his phone face down on the desk in front of him, his message unsent.

"You're the one I should be thanking. Putting you up for promotion has been one of the best decisions I've ever made. Everyone has been raving about you, and here you are on a Saturday night putting in the work," Henry said with pride.

Mason took a drink from his glass and glanced at the clock on the wall. He needed to go soon. "Just happy to have the opportunity, Henry, and I appreciate you sticking your neck out for me," he said truthfully.

"I'll always stick my neck out for someone who works as hard as you do," he answered. "I'm not going to be around forever, Mason. If you keep up the good work, you'll run this firm one day."

Mason swelled with satisfaction. He didn't realize how much he needed the positive reinforcement from Henry about his work performance.

"Let me pour you some more," Henry offered, gesturing to the nearly empty glass in Mason's hand.

"Sure," Mason said, offering his glass out to Henry to refill.

--------------------

The sun was barely visible as Colton stepped out the back door into the warm summer night. His heart was pounding in his chest as his mind could only focus on the image of Jane lying on her bed with nothing but lingerie and a blindfold. The feeling of being so close the night before pushed him to keep going. He wanted to feel that rush of adrenaline again.

He managed to put one foot in front of the other as he made his way around the fence to his neighbor's gate that opened into the backyard. He opened the gate and slipped through, closing it behind him as noiselessly as possible. It felt like it took eons for him to travel from the back gate to the half wall where he had watched from the day before.

The last light of the day was falling below the horizon as he crouched behind the wall looking up at Jane's bedroom. She was still lying on the bed. Was she waiting for her husband? That was the only thing that made sense. He looked at his watch to check the time. It was Saturday but he had been working late almost every night. His camera felt heavy as his shaking hands held it up to photograph her on the bed.

Her husband must be coming home soon if she had put the blindfold on to wait... unless this was a surprise for him. Either way, it wouldn't be long and he didn't know how the man would react if he caught Colton spying. He decided to climb onto the wall again to briefly get a better view of her before he left.

She looked even better from here. He started to touch himself through his shorts, imagining what it would be like to be right in front of her. His imagination entered overdrive. Colton's cock was straining against his pants, his lust pushing his fear aside.

He desperately needed to cum. His shorts were around his ankles within seconds as he wanted access to stroke himself properly.

A quick glance at the house, still no sign of her husband. He let out a sigh of relief.

What a lucky bastard. He would do anything to be with Jane. He bet that her husband didn't appreciate her the way that he should. Colton knew that he would treat her right if she were his.

He imagined walking into the room with Jane on the bed. What it would feel like to have his hands all over her body. He imagined how she would moan and what she would smell like. He was stroking himself furiously, his lust getting out of control.

A dangerous idea entered his thoughts. No, no, it was too crazy... Or was it?

--------------------

Henry laughed heartily. Mason was on his third glass and had loosened up dramatically as he listened to Henry tell him stories about a couple of the other partners.

"There's no way that really happened!" he told Henry as he joined him laughing.

"I'd testify to it under oath. Things were different 30 years ago, Mason," the older man said, smiling fondly about the good old days.

"I'm not sure Jane would have wanted me to work here if things were still that crazy in the office," he joked. "Oh shit, Henry. I was supposed to be meeting Jane for our plans tonight."

"Go ahead and get out of here. Thanks for having a drink with me and I mean it. You've been doing great work," Henry told him as he got up and opened the door for Mason. He shook Henry's hand and hurried out of the door. Mason said his goodbyes and rushed toward the elevator.

He looked at his phone. Damn it, he had really lost track of time with Henry. He was surprised he didn't have a text from Jane asking where he was yet.

Mason typed out a quick message to his wife to let her know he was running late and to apologize. He hit send as he walked up to his car. He hoped she was still up for his special requests when he got home.

He got in and, a minute later, was pulling out of the parking lot.

--------------------

Colton's hand closed on the back door and he was surprised to find it was unlocked. Was this fate? He wondered to himself. He entered the house. The only light was a lamp that partially illuminated the kitchen and living room. It was surreal to be inside the house after the weeks of watching her here.

He walked through the kitchen and into the living room. The sound of his footsteps seemed excruciatingly loud. Colton had stopped at the bottom of the stairs. This is insane, he thought. He could get in so much trouble if he were caught.

He almost turned around but his cock was so hard that he wasn't thinking straight. It seemed to be pulling him forward with a mind of its own. He stepped onto the stairs and climbed them, careful not to cause any more noise than necessary. Insane though it might be, he had to get a glimpse of her up close.

He reached the top of the stairs and saw the candlelight coming through the small crack of the bedroom door. He slowly made his way down the hall and then paused outside the door. He set his camera to record video so he could be sure to have footage for later. He couldn't miss the opportunity to get this on film.

He could see part of her legs on the bed through the crack in the door. His tense cock ordered him forward. He pushed the door open slowly, revealing the room lit only by candlelight.

Jane was lying on her back in the middle of the bed. Seeing her this close was overwhelming.

She wore a thin black choker around her neck that matched her lingerie. Her long, slender legs were covered in sheer black stockings that came up to her mid-thigh and were held up by the black lace suspender. Her hairless pussy was covered only by a black lace thong that matched the rest of her outfit. He was close enough to see her hard nipples through the thin fabric of the lace bra.

Her eyes remained covered with the blindfold. It was the only thing keeping her from seeing her nineteen-year-old neighbor standing at her bedroom door. As he pushed the door further open the hinges squeaked loudly. Colton cringed.

"It's about time you got here, stud. I've been so wet just thinking about you," Jane purred.

Colton's cock was straining against his pants so hard it was painful. It was the first time he had heard her voice, and he hadn't expected her to say something so explicit. He stepped forward, his camera filming every inch of her body in her high-end lingerie.

"Everything is ready for you to tie me up, just like you asked," she told him seductively and stretched her hands up toward the corners of the bed. His eyes followed her outstretched arms and settled on the black leather restraints tied around the bed posts at the head of the bed. Colton couldn't believe it. He hesitated. This was far more than he had expected. He had just planned to get a brief video of her and then make his escape.