An Obsession with Jane Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Her immaculate body was too much to resist, though. He sat his camera down on one of the dressers and made sure it was zoomed out and focused on the bed. He quickly went to her right hand and fastened the restraint around her wrist.

"That's it," she said. "Tie me up and take me. I need that big cock so bad."

All indecision left him as she encouraged him. Colton moved swiftly to the left side of the bed and restrained her other wrist. Her arms had little slack to move, and he saw that she wouldn't be able to take off the blindfold herself.

"The silent type, I like that. But I prefer to be vocal myself," Jane said. Her husky voice was almost too sexual for him to handle.

Colton stood beside the bed, within arm's reach of the gorgeous woman. He slowly reached a hand towards her, his index finger brushing her full lips. The woman didn't hesitate to take his finger into her mouth and suck on it, her tongue swirling around it.

Colton's mind raced as it fought to think through what to do. He didn't know how much time he had. Her husband could get home any minute. He looked again at her blindfold and how little she would be able to move with the restraints holding her wrists.

He took the plunge. His hands immediately started to run over her body. They ran down her neck and squeezed both of her firm breasts at the same time. She gasped in pleasure as he applied pressure to her nipples between his fingers. Her bra had a clasp that opened in the front and he briefly fumbled with it before he managed to open it. The bra opened and her perky, bare breasts were on display with small pink nipples standing at attention.

"Mmm, yeah," She encouraged him. He leaned over and took one of her nipples into his mouth, gently sucking it and his tongue exploring it while she cooed and moaned.

"Baby, I need you to fuck me," she pleaded after a minute. He watched as she spread her legs and raised her hips off the bed, searching for the cock that wasn't there. He practically jumped off the bed and undid his pants, dropped them to the floor, and pulled out his cock. He climbed back onto the bed and moved into position between her slender legs.

She continued to suggestively raise her hips, begging for him to enter her. He reached down and pulled her little black lace thong aside. He positioned himself upright so he wouldn't be too close to her. His heart was pounding, worried that any second she would realize he wasn't her husband. He straightened his cock out, lined it up, and slowly pushed between her lips. It didn't go in right away but after a moment of repositioning he was able to enter her.

"Ugh... oh baby," she moaned as he pushed into her. He had expected to have to work his way in but she was so ready for him that he was able to bury himself in her immediately. This was so much better than he had imagined it would be. Her warm pussy was squeezing him with the perfect amount of pressure up the entire length of his shaft.

He pulled back until he was almost out and thrust back in. "UGH," Jane let out reflexively as he filled her again. He started going in and out of her slowly, coming nearly out and then in again.

"Ugh yeah, that's it." Jane encouraged him. "God, that cock feels huge tonight. Keep fucking me right there," Colton didn't know what he had expected but his self-esteem was skyrocketing listening to the sexy brunette compliment his cock's size.

"Yeah, yeah, God, I've needed that cock to fuck me so bad." Colton was shocked at how good she was at dirty talk. He never would have expected this from the classy housewife. He wasn't sure how long he could keep this up, though.

Her pussy was milking his cock and she seemed to really be enjoying it, Colton thought. It felt amazing but the sensation of her pussy was overwhelming. He slightly slowed down his pace to try to control himself.

Jane didn't like that and started trying to fuck him back, driving her hips into him as best she could with her arms restrained. "Fuck don't stop. I didn't tell you to stop. I need that big cock, I'm getting close." She said through panting breaths.

The encouragement had her desired effect, and he started driving into her faster. Colton reached out and squeezed her breasts while he fucked Jane.

"I'm going to cum," she gasped, "kiss me." He had lost himself in the moment and he moved over her so he could lean in and kiss her on the lips. He felt her tongue enter his mouth and then freeze. He realized what he had done too late. No doubt she knew what it felt like to kiss her husband. She quickly turned her head to the side and was able to use the bedding to move the mask up her forehead. Her uncovered eyes were huge, realizing now that it was not her husband that was fucking her. His cock didn't let him stop.

"What the fuckkKK!" Jane groaned as he fucked her to her impending orgasm. Her eyes involuntarily closed. He held his pace with long deep thrusts as he felt her pussy spasm around him. "OH FUCK, OH FUCK, I'M CUMMING." She let out as she held his cock in a vice grip and her body went rigid.

Colton nearly came too but the fear he had about her reaction had dulled his pleasure for a moment. "Oh god," she let out as it subsided. She opened her glazed-over, post-orgasm eyes. The release of her orgasm had been immense. Colton's self-esteem surged realizing he had been the one that made her cum.

He sped up his thrusting, his cock entirely in charge of him. He was pounding her now, making her take every inch of his cock as he tried to cum himself.

He was getting close, the tingling in his balls rising quickly. "Wait," she said suddenly, panic in her voice and recognition in her eyes. "WHAT ARE YOU DOING HERE?!" Jane yelled, straining against the restraints on her wrists but unable to move away from him while he continued to fuck her.

"-- OHHH," the thirty-year-old brunette moaned loudly as a second orgasm was building rapidly in her. "Get off..." she started meekly again between shallow breaths. She was about to cum again, he realized. "FUCK," she shouted, "DON'T STOP," her fists clenched the sheets where they were held in place, and her eyes rolled back into her head.

"Fuck me, fuck me, fuck me," she said while he fucked into a second, her second massive orgasm in rapid succession. This orgasm was even more intense than the first one. Jane took things into her control as she raised her hips off the bed and swirled her pelvis in a circle around his cock. The unbelievable movements were too much, though, and he felt his cock close to spasming. He went to pull back, but she was in the middle of her mind-blowing orgasm. Her legs instinctively wrapped around his waist keeping him from pulling out of her.

"DON'T FUCKING STOP," she begged as she torqued her hips and rapidly fucked his cock. Her hips kept moving in a circular motion again and again and again until he couldn't hold back any longer. He erupted.

"Uggghhhhh," Colton moaned as he pumped into her. His cock was deep in her as he came. He pumped himself slowly into her several more times. Her tight pussy milked every last drop out of him.

"Oh God," Jane said in a panic, coming to her senses as her second orgasm faded. "What the fuck are you doing here?!" she asked hysterically. "Untie me, NOW!" she demanded as she pulled at her restraints. Colton moved back and pulled his cock out of her. His cum spilling out of her as he pulled out. He quickly got up and freed her right wrist. She didn't wait for him but immediately released her other wrist and jumped off the bed.

"I'm going to call the police. Don't think about moving," she said with disgust in her voice as she wrapped her silk robe around herself to cover herself from the nineteen-year-old who had just gotten her off. She never took her eyes off of him as she cautiously moved across the room.

Colton's heart was racing a million miles a minute. His own post-orgasm clarity hit him hard. "Uh, but, um," he stuttered as she grabbed her phone off the dresser and started dialing. He didn't know what to do. He was still standing there naked with cum dripping off of his cock.

He looked for his clothes and went to grab them when he saw his camera sitting on the dresser.

"Wait!" he shouted desperately moments before she called the police. "It's on video. All of it. You begging for it, cumming -- twice," he emphasized as he grabbed his camera off the dresser and stopped the recording. Colton was in survival mode, "and you were begging me not to stop and kept me from pulling out. What is your husband going to say when he sees this? It sure seemed like you enjoyed it to me." The boldness was all a façade. Colton was panicked and willing to say almost anything to keep this from getting worse for him.

Jane's jaw almost hit the floor. "You're fucking blackmailing me?" she said in disbelief, but he saw she hadn't hit the call button.

"It's not blackmail. It's the truth," he sputtered, hurt by her reaction to everything that had happened.

"I didn't know it was you! I thought you were my husband!" Jane said furiously.

"Do you think he'll believe that? The blindfold was off, and you still came knowing it was me," He knew it was a risk but it was true.

Jane looked sick. She seemed to realize she was stuck. She might not have known it was him to start but he knew the video would show that she had lost herself in the orgasms. Anyone who watched it would see she had been a willing participant by the end. She put the phone down, disbelief evident in her expression.

"What's your name?" she asked, holding eye contact with him.

"Um, Colton," he said without thinking. FUCK. Why did he tell her that?

"Okay, Colton." He felt his heart flutter hearing her say his name. "Here's what I need you to do. I need you to delete the video," she said calmly, but there was no mistaking it was a demand.

"Are you crazy? I'm not deleting it. It's the only reason you aren't calling the cops!" He threw back. She had to know he was right. There was no way he would delete it after she threatened that.

Colton watched her as that seemed to make her as panicked as he was. She was pacing on the other side of the room, keeping her distance from him while she thought.

"Okay," she said after gathering her thoughts. Her tone was serious with a hint of anger, "Here's how this is going to work, Colton. Never show anyone that video, never come near me or my husband again, and get the fuck out of my house. Right now. Do that and we won't have a problem, understood?" Jane said coldly.

"Uh, okay, okay," he stuttered, happy with that bargain and the ability to get out of the house as quickly as possible. He quickly grabbed his clothes off the floor and left the bedroom without putting anything back on.

He ran out of the back door and across their rear patio. It felt like he had to travel a mile to get to the back gate on his way to his own house. He was huffing and puffing by the time he was in the house's safety.

He slipped his underwear on and ran upstairs to see what Jane was doing. His camera came on and he focused on the bedroom window. The curtains were closed already.

A huge smile crossed Colton's face. In his wildest dreams he hadn't imagined a night like tonight. He had lost his virginity to Jane and she had loved it. He took the SD card from his camera and put it in his computer. The video player appeared on the screen and he watched the bedroom door open, revealing Jane spread out on the sheets. He sat alone, rewatching the video and memorizing every moment of it.

--------------------

The garage door closed behind his car. Mason opened the door and stepped out. He was over an hour late for date night. She hadn't responded when he finally told her he was running late. He didn't know if that meant she was mad or still waiting for him.

The house was dark as he made his way upstairs to their bedroom. The room was dark, the TV the only source of light in the room. Jane was awake and wearing her typical cotton pajamas, he saw. Shit. He knew he had messed up.

"Jane, I'm so sorry I'm late. Henry insisted on keeping me late to tell me about how great of a job I was doing," he said as he sat down his briefcase and walked towards her. He hoped that the good news would make her more understanding.

"It's okay," she said quietly, "I'm glad he appreciates how hard you've been working." Mason sat on the edge of the bed and ran his fingers through her hair. Jane was distant as she watched TV. He knew she must be upset with him even if she wouldn't admit it.

He leaned in and kissed her on the top of the head and then on the side of her face. She didn't tilt her head to make it easier for him. His hand tried to angle her face up to his so he could kiss her lips but she resisted.

"Not right now, Mason," she said. Her tone told him that it wasn't happening tonight.

"Okay, okay," he said, stroking her head several more times. She fell into silence again. After a few minutes Mason stood to change and prepare for bed. His concern now overshadowed his disappointment about missing the opportunity to relive their anniversary. He was going to be in the doghouse. Things had been going so well lately with Jane that it kept him sane with his work schedule.

He sighed as he unbuttoned his shirt.

"Mason..." Jane said softly. He turned back to his wife. Her brown eyes held steady with his. She had a look on her face that he couldn't place.

"Yeah?" he asked, watching her for any hint at what she was thinking. She held his gaze for a few more minutes and then seemed to soften.

"It's nothing," she said with a faint smile. "I'm just glad you're home."

Mason looked at his wife, always amazed at how gorgeous she was even when she wasn't trying. He walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her so tightly. He was a lucky man.

"I'm just glad I have you all to myself tonight," Mason said as he held her tightly.